Unicorn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Preston had a sophisticated palate and he always taught Lauren about new foods. For lunch he ordered things Lauren would never dream of, like wild boar and it was strangely delicious. They shared some crispy octopus and duck, even rabbit. Mr. Preston was as excited about the food as he was about Monet and Lauren smiled as he explained each dish with a rush of passion. He was brimming over with life, full of vitality. Mr. Preston was more alive than anyone else Lauren had ever known.

As the meal drew to a close, the waitress asked, "Did you two save any room for dessert?"

Lauren finally understood what Mr. Preston felt about being mistaken for Lauren's father. He brought her hand under the table and placed it between his legs. He was pounding hard, his cock was throbbing there in his pleats. He moved Lauren's hand on his erection and revealed how much he ached for her. As he touched himself with her hand, guiding her fingers along his girth, his eyes were riveted on Lauren. They were dark and dancing and almost dangerous as he studied her.

"I think we'll just take the check, thank you. I need to get my daughter home," he said in a low, steady voice, the one that the king used when he gave his concubine commands in his bed.

Lauren felt the stirring there that came with the voice. It began in her clitoris. There was an unmistakable pulse there and her inner thighs pressed together instinctively. As she watched him grab his wallet and set cash on the tray, Lauren was mesmerized by his masculinity. The lines of sinew in his forearm, the flex of his shoulders, all of him brawny and manly. Yet, sometimes he could be so soft.

Once they were alone in the elevator headed to the parking garage, Mr. Preston pushed the red stop button. Everything creaked and shuddered to a halt. He turned to face Lauren and held her hand to his heart. "I have to confess that this is turning me on more than it should."

Lauren wanted him to be almost helplessly enamored with her. She wanted them both to ache with love and desire for her the way she was for the Prestons. "What is?" she asked him softly. She could feel the animal heat that came off his body and entered hers

"The father daughter scenario," he gulped hard, like he was nervous and Lauren couldn't have ever imagined that he was nervous about anything. "Is that alright?" he asked, his hand trembled on the small of her back, almost imperceptibly.

Lauren nodded although she felt a bit unsure. It seemed so perverted.

Mr. Preston asked Lauren as they approached the blue Mercedes in the parking garage, "Does my little girl want to drive?" He dangled the keys in one hand and held them just out of reach. He pressed her up against the passenger side door and his intentions were clear. His dick throbbed between them, hard like a battering ram. It was almost frightening to think that they'd be alone, just the two of them. Mr. Preston was so intense and on fire.

Lauren couldn't help it. She had to know. "Can you drive, Daddy? I think I'm too distracted." She said it in a voice that sounded so very young and innocent. It was the voice of a girl who had no idea what was happening in Mr. Preston's pants. It was dangerous to speak to him like this.

"Fuck," he groaned and leaned in even closer. Mr. Preston was sweating in the shirt and he wiped the droplets from his forehead onto Lauren. She was marked and scented, just one more way that she belonged to the king. Except today, at this moment, it was his fantasy they were playing out. "Good girl," he murmured and rubbed himself against Lauren's hip.

With that look, he could turn her around and press Lauren's body up to the car. He could flip the back of her dress up and shred her panties. He could fuck her hard and fast and forcibly and Lauren wouldn't be able to stop him. Mr. Preston's climax would be enormous and it would wet the leather upholstery under her all the way back to the penthouse.

Mr. Preston didn't believe in quickies though.

He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, like he was admonishing himself. He had to contain himself, just until they got home. Mr. Preston opened her door and helped Lauren inside. He reached over her body with the seatbelt strap. His big hands lingered on her belly and then her breasts before he buckled her in. He fondled her tenderly and his fingers were everywhere. "Baby love," he whispered before he closed the door behind him.

Even his nickname for her had a secondary meaning, Lauren thought and felt her nipples brush against her sundress. They were pointed and warm and ready for Mr. Preston's teeth.

They were home in no time. Once they were safely ensconced at the penthouse, alone, just the two of them, Lauren felt the relief wash over her. They were free to fulfill any fantasy they liked here and no one else needed to know what this sense of urgency was about. Mr. Preston asked Lauren, almost breathless. "I've been waiting so long, little girl. Can Daddy take you to bed tonight?"

Lauren felt herself shudder as she nodded. She said it in the softest voice, "Yes."

Mr. Preston picked her up. He had a habit of scooping up either Lauren or his wife when he couldn't wait anymore. It was something that a caveman would do. Lauren wondered if he could feel the warmth and need as it emanated from her pussy.

He placed her gently on the bed. Lauren was near the foot of the mattress and still dressed. Her calves shook a little as Lauren watched the man she loved situate himself on the bench at her feet. It was late afternoon and the lights were off in the bedroom. Just enough light peeked through one corner window that the crazed look on Mr. Preston's face was illuminated. His eyes were huge and his cheeks were flushed. "You know how much your father loves you, don't you honey?" he asked her in a husky voice that trembled with want. But there was his natural kindness and warmth under the words. Her own father had never spoken to her so sweetly.

"Yes, I do," Lauren whispered and there it was again, the corresponding hot gush of fluid inside her pink panties. He did love her and he was feeding her obsession with him like this.

"Can Daddy take your clothes off and show you how much he loves you?" Mr. Preston panted. A rivulet of sweat ran down his face and Lauren wanted to lick it. "Your father just wants to kiss your beautiful, little naked body from head to toe."

Lauren's clitoris answered for her with a pulse that vibrated hot waves of want through her hips. Lauren whispered, "Yes Daddy."

Mr. Preston reached under her bottom and tugged the dress up and over her ass. He moaned when he saw her panties but there was no time to stop. He would tear the dress from Lauren's body if he couldn't remove it. His fingers trembled on her bare skin and he pulled the dress over her head. "My god," he whispered as his fingers melded to Lauren's breasts. He made little circles around her pounding buds. Lauren ached for his touch there and she cried out in ecstasy from just his fingertips there. Mr. Preston whispered, "Your father loves these perfect little titties. I can't stop staring at them." Her lover had brought both nipples to stony peaks. Mr. Preston looked Lauren in the eye with a lascivious look as he said, "Tell daddy how much you love him."

The tip of Mr. Preston's tongue was flaming hot as he touched it to Lauren's left nipple. "I love you so much, Daddy," Lauren told him with her fingers in Mr. Preston's thick, dark hair. There was a downpour of love for him between her legs as Mr. Preston traced every little curve and valley around Lauren's areola with his tongue. She was pulsated with current. She was crazy in love with him and he was hungry for her. Mr. Preston was ravenous and drooled down Lauren's flesh as he licked and panted and lapped.

He was in a frenzy of need, everything touched her everywhere. Lauren moaned as he reached for her other nipple with his fingers and pulled that flesh into a hard, hot stone. "Baby love," he murmured again and hovered between her breasts. Lauren saw it in his eyes. The taboo desires, the torrid need, he was barely able to keep himself from holding Lauren down and fucking her relentlessly, without mercy. If his pants were off, he'd already be inside.

"I love you, Daddy," Lauren said it again and smoothed her fingers through his thick hair and felt his sweat on her hands. It dripped on her chest as he made his way back and forth with his mouth. He sucked and licked like it was the first time he'd ever tasted her. He teased and circled Lauren's aching nipples as she moved her hips. She writhed with pleasure under him.

It was just like the concubine fantasy, Lauren thought. This was Mr. Preston's darkest, deepest secret desire and Lauren trembling from head to toe to make it true. She cried out in pleasure as Mr. Preston bit down on one nipple, just a little harder than she was expecting. The anguish and the love collided in waves. It was too much, just like the painting. Lauren couldn't do anything but surrender.

Mr. Preston let go of the nipple in his mouth with a gasp and pressed Lauren's breasts together. His tongue was out and his whole body vibrated as he licked back and forth and coated Lauren with his saliva. "Is my little, baby girl wet for me?" he asked between kisses.

"Yes, Daddy," Lauren confessed in her little girl coo, "So wet for my sweet Daddy."

Mr. Preston shuddered and rose up. His powerful shoulders were outlined in sunlight and his face was in the shadows. Even like this, his eyes glowed; ravenous, crazy eyes. "Your father isn't supposed to taste your pussy, is he?" His breath came like he had just been running.

Lauren was almost afraid to tell him no, and maybe that was part of the fantasy. "No, daddy, you're not supposed to taste my pussy," she murmured. Lauren pushed her bottom up just a little so that she knew he could smell her forbidden scent. Lauren only wore the panties and her Keds and yet, like this, she seemed even more naked and completely vulnerable. "My Daddy's not supposed to take me to his bed," she whispered and wound her hips back and forth on the sheet. "My Daddy's not supposed to be hard and touch himself and think about his daughter all naked for him." Lauren knew she was close to the line, Mr. Preston snarled at her and showed his teeth. "Daddy's definitely not supposed to lick his little girl until she cums all over his face like a fountain."

"Fuck!" he howled and sank to the bed. Mr. Preston kissed her passionately. It was a trembling row of wild kisses down her center and when he reached her panties, he tugged at the waistband. They didn't automatically come down and Mr. Preston had reached the end of his patience. He ripped her panties in two halves.

Lauren screamed as she felt the bits of polka dotted fabric fall from her body. He growled and gripped Lauren's hips. Mr. Preston showed her his teeth as he drooled over her bare lips and he told her, "Tonight, you belong to your daddy."

Lauren's body melted as his mouth possessed her. Mr. Preston groaned into her crevice as he licked her from her asshole all the way to her clitoris. This wasn't the way that her queen made love to her, there was nothing feminine about this. This was a starving beast who had no other thought than to feed. Mr. Preston pushed his tongue inside her asshole, deep and slippery. He fucked her with his tongue in hard, deep strokes, as much tongue as could push inside. The hungry whimpers that came from both of them grew louder and louder. They were mating sounds and Lauren shivered as he took her. Mr. Preston grunted as he licked her and moaned as her taste dripped down her body to the bed.

He grabbed her by the cheeks and pushed her bottom up so that Lauren's nakedness was fully on display. Lauren's pussy was just an inch from his tongue. Mr. Preston dripped saliva down her creases and told her in a faraway voice, "My little girl." He bowed his head, as if in prayer, and lapped her clitoris. "My little girl," he whispered again and then licked her once more. The words and his tongue all swirled together. It was love and wetness and a dark, new passion that threatened to overtake Lauren. She could feel the frothy liquid pour down her thighs as she lost herself in Mr. Preston's dream.

"My little girl," he said it again as he lapped and milked her pulsating pearl into his mouth. When he sucked her there, he was whisper soft with his lips and his searing tongue bathed her up and down. Lauren shuddered under him as Mr. Preston wrapped his lips around her firmly and sucked her inside. The pulse was electric. It was colors and lights and a burst of sensation that gripped her legs and Lauren couldn't do anything but let go with a spurt of love.

"Oh Daddy," she whispered and then sobbed, "God yes, Daddy." With her fingers tangled in his hair, Lauren began an orgasm that flooded his mouth. Mr. Preston drank and swallowed and swallowed again and she continued to climax. He took long, thirsty gulps of Lauren's steamy liquid. Mr. Preston continued to suck as she moaned over and over, her hips grinding into his mouth and her whole body melting into his hands. "Daddy love," she whispered in the dark, giving him a nickname back.

Lauren was empty but the pleasure still trembled down her body. Mr. Preston looked up at her and his face was saturated. Lauren's cum dripped from his chin. The soapy sweetness of her climax was a river down his neck and he wiped his chin with his hand and licked it. Mr. Preston raised his eyebrows at her and murmured, "I always knew my little girl would taste delicious."

He rose to his feet and as he unbuttoned his shirt, Mr. Preston told Lauren, "You soaked the bed. You came all the way down the mattress."

"Did I, Daddy?" she asked him just above a whisper. In Mr. Preston's salacious imaginary world, it was a dirty little secret that no one else could know.

"Yes, you squirted so much, it covered my shirt," Mr. Preston showed Lauren how she'd soaked the crisp white shirt with her monumental climax. "Why do you think that is, baby love?" He waited with his shirt off, poised and at attention. He was ready to unbutton and unzip and possess her.

"Because I've always wanted my father like this," Lauren whispered as she brought her hands down between her legs. Lauren still quivered there. She still pulsed from the powerful orgasm and then he was standing there, looking at her like that, raping her with his eyes.

"Show me," he whispered, his greedy eyes all over her young, nude body. "Touch your little pussy for Daddy," he begged Lauren.

Lauren reached between her legs. Just like she would do at home alone, under her covers and in the dark. It wasn't that long ago and yet, now it seemed to have happened to someone else entirely. She rubbed with two fingers, delicately and softly as if she'd never touched herself before. The effect was overpowering. Touching her slippery lips, barely touching, a whisper soft caress was making her convulse with insistent need. She said the only thing that a girl in her circumstances could say. "Oh Daddy, please."

Mr. Preston couldn't get his pants down fast enough. He dropped them to the floor and then it was just him and the clinging briefs that outlined his beautiful dick. The head of his bulging erection was out, dripping over the waistband. He pushed his underwear down his thick tree trunk thighs and showed Lauren the length and girth of his cock. "Daddy can't wait to fuck you," he moaned. He shook his cock at her and splattered Lauren with sticky precum. Mr. Preston knelt on the bed and raised Lauren's foot to his chest. "Daddy wants you completely naked," he whispered as he untied one shoe and tossed it to the floor. He kissed her instep and placed her foot gently on the bed. He was tensed, like an animal ready spring. His dick beckoned to Lauren and she thought that perhaps, it had ever looked so big or so ready to fuck.

Mr. Preston's eyes were on Lauren's slit and her inner thighs and her swollen lips. He watched her as she caressed herself gently. He studied the way she moved her hips and a long strand of hot spit dripped from his lower lip to puddle in Lauren's belly button. The beast was ready to eat her alive. He grabbed his cock and she could see the flex of muscle in his forearm as he stroked it furiously. "Daddy needs to fuck you," he muttered under his breath. The chords popped from his neck. It was the strain, the need for release, Lauren had never seen him so close to exploding. He let go of his erection and reached for her other foot.

He took off her other shoe and Mr. Preston kissed that foot as well. "Daddy can't wait anymore," his voice was low, a warning. "Are you ready, baby love?" Mr. Preston asked as he pulled her close. He took her fingers from her lower lips and licked them with a groan. He put both fingers in his mouth and sucked them. Then Mr. Preston held that hand to his chest so that Lauren could feel the thunderous beat of his heart. He pressed her body completely into his and wrapped her so tightly in his arms that Lauren could feel his heart pounding against her body. He asked again, hoarse, with the head of his enormous cock pressed against Lauren's crevice, "Are you ready, little girl?"

"Yes, Daddy," she told him and her eyes drank him in. Their eyes were locked on the other. Lauren delved all the way, head first, into Mr. Preston's fantasy. "Are you going to take my virginity with your big, hard cock?" her voice trembled, as if she were almost terrified .

"Yes," he could only mouth the word and then his lips were on hers. Mr. Preston fed her his tongue and his lips and all the while, he pushed the luscious head of his dick deep inside her slippery opening. Lauren didn't even whimper as he took her.

All of her.

He pounded inside and they kissed all the while. Her king, her father, her lover, Lauren held on tightly to his body with her sweaty limbs and sticky fingers as he melted into her. Their hearts were an echo of the other. Mr. Preston filled her with his breath and drank down hers.

Lauren slid her hands around his body and caressed his cheeks. She could feel the muscle flex there as they fucked, the tremor there as he plunged all the way to the bottom of her.

His cock was so big, throbbing deep inside, pulsing with a life of its own. His breath came with a rush and he pushed his air down into her lungs as his pleasure peaked. Mr. Preston's hands pulled Lauren's bottom even tighter.

This was what she wanted, what she craved, what she prayed for. Lauren wanted to be filled with his air and his cock, to be his pleasure, his muse, his love, to be his every breath. She wanted his heart, his love, yes, like a father loved his daughter, protective and fierce and loyal and for always.

Forever.

She trembled and her thighs wrapped around his big body even tighter. Her fingers dug into his cheeks and if she could speak, she would have begged him to fuck her. Fuck her so deep and so hard that she couldn't feel where he stopped and she began.

There was the tremor inside him. It was the thick, full scorching heat of the orgasm that shivered there, right under the surface. Mr. Preston was just about to explode. He would fill her and take her breath away as he pumped her full of his essence.

Mr. Preston broke the kiss with a gasp and a cry of, "My little girl." It was almost a sob and then he exploded. He kept fucking her as he came. He came in wet, shuddering sighs and cries and howls and if anyone else could hear them, they would think that Mr. Preston was in pain.

Lauren clung tightly to him as his climax became another glorious orgasm. Her pussy radiated with ecstasy as her body drank down every last drop of him. Once she was full and empty, overflowing and overwhelmed all at once, Lauren realized that Mr. Preston had collapsed around her.