Unicorn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They clinked glasses and said cheers and Lauren felt as if she were turning a page in the fairy tale. Something was happening this evening. Lady Jane wasn't just an acquaintance, she wasn't just another woman. There was something else and Lauren felt it was just under the surface, almost imperceptible and yet, it was right there.

Mr. Preston cleared his throat and put his hand into the tuxedo jacket pocket, "Speaking of getting too fucked up," he murmured and produced a bar in a purple wrapper, "Who is ready for a little psychedelic chocolate?"

"Isn't that your nickname for me?" Lady Jane asked in a low voice that made Lauren shiver before she laughed deep from her belly.

Mr. Preston returned it and began to unwrap the candy. "Yes, and this is just the icing on the cake. This is going to be amazing." He broke off one small square, only about a half an inch of chocolate and he broke that into three bits that weren't much more than a crumb. "We'll start off small. I think this is Lauren's first time?" Mr. Preston quizzed her and blew her a kiss.

Lauren nodded. Once again, losing her virginity in just one more way with the Prestons.

They all took the chocolate and Lauren held it on her tongue and tasted it. She felt it melting in her warm mouth as she let her eyes wander over Lady Jane. The woman reached for Lauren's hand and their fingers slid together and apart, caramel and cream. Mr. Preston placed his hand in the center and then it was three colors and a collage of textures. Lady Jane was soft skin over wiry fingers, her nails were like claws, maybe extensions of the tendons within. Mr. Preston's hands were powerful and familiar, soft over steel, his black hair started there on his wrist.

"You're so lovely," Lady Jane murmured and touched Lauren's face. She held her cheek in her hand. "Can I kiss you, sweetheart?" she wondered and peered into Lauren's eyes. "Those eyes, so mysterious."

"I gotta warn you," Mr. Preston came in close and nibbled the back of Lady Jane's ear, "Her kisses are addictive."

"I bet," Lady Jane said with a smile. Lauren moved closer and their kiss was slow, soft satiny touches of their lips, Lady Jane tasted like the spicy undercurrent that was a part of her scent. She was like cinnamon, earthy and warm and Lauren sighed as she opened her mouth and let the tip of her tongue slip along Lady Jane's full, curvy bottom lip. Their fingers were in each other's hair as Lauren and Lady Jane melted into each other's mouth. Lauren could feel the heat rise between their bodies. She could hear Mr. Preston's movements and she felt his hand ease back and forth from Lady Jane's belly to Lauren's thigh, back to Lady Jane's neck, to caress Lauren's breast through the front of her dress. "Yes, I see what you mean," Lady Jane whispered after releasing Lauren from her embrace.

The woman turned to face Mr. Preston and gave him her mouth, a deep, wet kiss where Lauren could see their tongues pressed up against her cheek. Saliva ran down her chin and speckled the front of her dress and Lauren touched it. She wet her fingers with it and then brought her index and middle finger down to Lady Jane's nipple. It was easy to find and even through the padding in her undergarments, Lauren seemed instinctively to know.

Lady Jane asked Mr. Preston, "Did you tell Lauren about me?"

Mr. Preston shook his head, "Just that you were a surprise."

Lady Jane lay back and sighed lazily as she looked from Lauren to Mr. Preston. "Do you think that's wise, Mark?"

"Lauren's an extraordinary young lady," Mr. Preston moved to the floor and caressed one of Lauren's calves and one of Lady Jane's. "I trust that she'll enjoy all of you."

Lady Jane wrapped her hands around Lauren's waist and pulled her close. She pulled her into her lap and Lauren followed the woman's lead. She straddled Lady Jane's thighs and sunk her fingers into Lady Jane's thick mane as they stared, face to face, breasts pressed against the other. Their bodies were knit together and the warmth came in waves between them. This kiss was full and deep and Lauren tasted the chocolate on Lady Jane's tongue as the woman carefully studied her mouth. She dipped and licked and sucked on Lauren's tongue and they sighed together. Lauren felt Mr. Preston's hands on her bottom, outlining her cheeks, running his hands up to her waist and then back down to cup the fullness of her ass.

There it was, Lauren shivered when she pushed her hips into Lady Jane. The woman was so hot there. There was the undeniable pulse of something hardening, something that had broken free from its secret place and was now a throbbing tower of need. Lady Jane had a dick.

Well fuck.

"You felt that, didn't you sweetheart?" Lady Jane whispered into Lauren's throat. "Is that alright with you?"

Lauren pulled back and looked Lady Jane in the eye as she wound her hands down the woman's body. Lauren trembled as her fingers found the place. There at the center of her round hips, there between her long, satiny smooth legs, there was Lady Jane's cock. It was hard and it vibrated and Lauren wound her fingers up to the tip and outlined the thick, meaty head of it through her dress and panties. "Yes, please," Lauren was parched and she swallowed hard, "Can I see it?" she wanted to know.

Lady Jane set Lauren on the couch and touched her nose with the tip of her pink nail. "Your wish is my command," she whispered and rose to her feet. She eased out of her heels, one at a time and Lauren had been correct in her initial assessment. Even without the heels, she was considerably taller than Lauren. The woman reached behind her and Lauren heard the zipper and knew that she ran the metal teeth down her back. Lady Jane peeled the top of her dress down. Her lacy bra was hot pink as well and that made Lauren smile. The bra cups were padded to be much fuller than her natural breasts were and when Lady Jane unhooked the brassiere, she laid it on the coffee table behind them.

Her breasts were small and sweet and her nipples were the color of cherry blossoms. They looked ripe and lush, as if another lover had already bitten her there. Lauren heard herself pant as her fingers ran along her café con leche colored skin and caressed her little buds. Something about the idea that Lady Jane had just been ravished before she came to the Drake made a warm puddle in Lauren's dress.

Lady Jane's hair tossed back and touched the top of her ample bottom. Her mouth was open and her whole body clenched and tensed as both Lauren and Mr. Preston ran their hungry hands over her chest and her taut stomach.

"My caramel girl," Mr. Preston murmured.

Lauren thought that if anyone were truly a unicorn, it was Lady Jane. She was a study in contrast and seemed to be boiling over with sensual heat.

Lady Jane touched herself and wound her hips back and forth as she rubbed her hands over the bulge in her dress and then up to the hands that fondled her. She seemed to be quietly lost in the feeling of skin.

Mr. Preston's large hand stroked her erection through her dress and Lauren sighed as she watched. It was the fantasy, Mr. Preston with another man, but this was watching him make love. Lauren had imagined him fierce and voracious with a man, all sinew and raw lust but her king touched Lady Jane's cock as softly as he had touched Lauren between her legs the first time.

"Oh you beautiful man," Lady Jane murmured and pushed her dress further down to reveal the lacy hot pink panties. They were see-through and high waisted and the most feminine panties Lauren had ever seen. She stepped out of the dress as it lay in a puddle at her feet and Lady Jane held her breath. Her ribs were obvious and she shivered as Lauren inspected her.

She had a beautiful pink dick. It was a lady dick and Lauren decided that like this, in the pink lace, she had never seen anything quite so magnificently female. Powerful and full of juice and veiny and thick and yet, it belonged to a girl. Lauren loved it and she turned to face Mr. Preston as he continued his easy caress. "I love watching you," she told him and she reached between Mr. Preston's muscular thighs.

The king growled, her lover pushed his heavy stiffness into Lauren's hand and gave himself over to her. The head of his cock was out of his underwear and easy to find under his zipper. Mr. Preston leaked and his precum soaked through his black tuxedo pants. He had made a wet spot that smelled thick and briny already. With one hand on the cock in the pink underwear and the other in Lauren's hair, he told her, "I'm glad you're doing this with me. I want you to see me like this too."

Lauren purred as she watched her lover and the black woman undulate, wrapped up in each other. Lady Jane's eyes were large and moist and her pink lips looked wet as she gave herself over to Mr. Preston's hands. "Can I take down these panties?" Mr. Preston asked, his voice dipped down into Lauren's dress and seeped into her tiny, black thong that had ridden high up between her cheeks all night. It was just another torment and a tease.

Clearly Lady Jane and Mr. Preston were intimate. They'd been intimate before and Lauren wondered about all of the times and all of the ways. It was too much and she slipped to her knees in front of her king as Mr. Preston took down lady Jane's last bit of clothing. Lauren massaged his fleshy head through his pants as lady Jane's cock bounced and beckoned to Mr. Preston.

It was smaller than Mr. Preston's cock, but still had girth to it. Dark pink and full and hot, Lady Jane's dick quivered for Mr. Preston's attention and when he bent forward and grasped her by the root of her cock, both women moaned. At first caress, he was soft and easy with the girl dick, but as he caressed it, he scowled and Lauren had seen that fierce expression before. His eyebrows were drawn together closely as he told her, "I want that, I want it in my mouth." It sounded like a warning and if Lauren didn't know better, she'd be worried for Lady Jane. He opened his mouth and pulled her hard. He brought her closer and closer into the furnace of lust that he showed her. Saliva dripped from him, Mr. Preston drooled for her flesh. "Give it to me," he commanded in a ferocious voice.

Lauren bit her bottom lip. She was turned on and nervous for lady Jane, actually anxious for both of them. She hoped that they wouldn't hurt each other. It was too much and Mr. Preston was hard, like a battering ram. His dick throbbed in Lauren's hand as he opened his mouth wide.

Lady Jane tossed her blonde hair back. It trailed down her body as her mouth opened in a silent scream and she was completely engulfed in Mr. Preston's mouth. He opened up wide and sucked her inside. His lips made a loud wet smack as he greedily took lady Jane all the way down to the base of her gorgeous cock in one wet gulp.

Lauren felt the need inside. She had to get his pants down, she had to touch him and taste him while his mouth was stuffed full of the Lady's cock. Lauren massaged Mr. Preston's balls through his pants and watched, mesmerized, as her lover, the king, pleasured the thick, pink cock. His cheeks puffed out and the shape of the her dripping head was outlined on Mr. Preston's cheek. He moaned on lady Jane's flesh and sucked harder.

Saliva dripped from his mouth and a rivulet of it soaked through his tuxedo shirt. "That's so beautiful, " Lauren whispered. Her hand moved on him and her hips couldn't help but respond. She loved seeing him like this, lost and found and almost ready to burst in his pants. The sucking noises got louder and louder, sloppy, wet sounds and the rhythm of lady Jane's body easing back and forth. Her girlish sighs, her little whimpers and her shiny, brown skin moved in between the light and shadow. She gave her whole dick to Mr. Preston. Lady Jane cried out, "Fuck, god yes, Mark. No one does that like you," and she pushed up on her tiptoes, hot pink nails glimmering on Mr. Preston's shoulders.

Lady Jane's balls were small and drawn up close and seemed like they would burst. Lauren watched her shudder and shake as Mr. Preston pulled her cock tightly with his lips. His mouth was slick and hot and hungry. The throb in his own erection matched the tempo of Lady Jane's hips. Mr. Preston's cock kept his lover's tempo perfectly and Lauren reached up to touch his thick, black hair at the back of his solid, manly neck as he sucked Lady Jane like a savage.

"Fuck," Lady Jane gasped and pounded herself in and out and finally came her cry of release. Her muscular legs tensed and her long pink fingernails wove through Mr. Preston's hair as her orgasm began.

Mr. Preston busily swallowed down her essence with slurping noises like he couldn't drink it fast enough. Lauren watched his Adam's apple bob as he drank and groaned. His mouth was too full to cry out with passion or to beg Lady Jane to let him have it. Lauren imagined, by the way his own erection was responding in his pants that if he wasn't gulping down her salty stream, he'd plead her for it.

Lady Jane purred as Mr. Preston continued to milk her climax. Lauren couldn't help herself, the sight of her cum dripping down his chin was erotic. Mr. Preston was a wet mess of girl cum and it had doused his shirt and bow tie. Lady Jane pulled back and murmured, "Easy boy, easy now." Her dick pulled halfway out of his mouth and Lauren saw his eyes as he stared up at the blonde. Total adoration, maybe even devotion and his fingers were tender on her tanned bottom as he continued his soft worship. The gulping had become gentle and Lady Jane's balls were loose and hung low and she laughed as she exited his mouth. "Now Lauren, I think we might both be in trouble."

Now that his mouth was empty, Mr. Preston crackled with sexual urgency. His dick was as hard as Lauren had ever felt it. It pulsed and demanded attention, still locked away there in the front of his pants. Lauren didn't know which cock to look at, Mr. Preston's thick, steel rod in her hand or Lady Jane's beautiful pink girth that hadn't softened one bit since Mr. Preston had made her cum.

Mr. Preston panted, his mouth was empty and it seemed like he wanted it back. He needed more cock and his eyes were wild. There were strings of Lady Jane's orgasm that dripped from his lips and he grabbed Lauren and kissed her. It was a sloppy kiss, salty and sweet all at the same time. His tongue was creamy and he lapped Lauren's upper lip. He shared the taste of his blonde lover with Lauren. "She's right," he said with a wicked gleam in his eye, "I'm going to rip this fucking dress off."

Lauren shrieked and giggled. She knew that when Mr. Preston was on the brink, he'd take her, with or without permission but of course, she always wanted him. Her thong was a drenched, useless little string between her cheeks. Her wetness had coursed down to her knees as she'd watched Mr. Preston hold Lady Jane in his mouth. But she didn't want to give in, at least not right away.

Lauren scampered away from the couch and crawled across the carpet towards the bedroom. "You'll never catch me," Lauren teased with her round bottom in the air.

"Ha!" he exclaimed and Mr. Preston rose to his feet and ripped at his own clothes. He was frantic to get to her. He pulsed, uncomfortably hard in his pants. "Yes, you better run," he told Lauren and his eyes flashed with need and ache as he tore the shirt open. Buttons popped and flew across the room as he ripped it off. Same with his pants, he whipped his black leather belt from the belt loops and pushed his pants to the floor and walked out of them on his way to get her. He still had the belt in hand as he rushed toward Lauren and with that expression. It was a dark, almost demented look on his face. There was that heat, that crazed need along with the drooling of his fully aroused cock.

Lauren shuddered before she sprinted to the bedroom. Mr. Preston caught her wrist and tossed her to the mattress. He smiled triumphantly; he'd conquered her, he owned her, he was every bit the sultan as he looked her up and down. Mr. Preston had Lady Jane's cum on his chin and his hair was wild and unruly. His dick pulsed and reached for her.

But it was all about the eyes. Her sultan had plans for her. As if Mr. Preston could read her mind, he whispered, "Come to me, my little beauty." He wound her arm up overhead and it felt like dancing once again. "My concubine," Mr. Preston called her as he pressed his throbbing manhood into her dress, "Tonight you will truly be mine."

He wound the black, leather belt around one wrist with a glint of need in his eye and love in his mouth. He kissed Lauren's mouth tenderly as he fixed her other wrist with the belt as well. "All mine," he added and buckled the belt into place. Lauren tugged at her wrists and realized that she was secured. She couldn't get away even if she wanted to.

She was almost afraid. She could feel it there, the warning that slithered down her spine and covered her with goosebumps. He was beyond being stopped. Mr. Preston couldn't stop and the cords in his thick wrists had become visible as he placed his curled fingers on the bodice of her black dress. "What do you say, little concubine?" he asked, pausing just at the precipice.

Lauren could feel Lady Jane's eyes on the two of them and she wondered for a moment if both dicks would plunge inside her? Would she be raped and ripped apart? Filled with love, dripping with two huge loads of cum and scented of their debauchery? She gulped hard and whispered, "But my dress."

Mr. Preston shred the dress from top to bottom. Lauren gasped as he tore the carefully fitted sheath from her curves. He threw the black rag over his shoulder and ripped the sopping black panties down her legs. He looked Lauren in the eye as he licked the center of the thong and savored her flavor and her scent on his tongue. "My god you're delicious," Mr. Preston told her.

Even his dick flailed and Mr. Preston's precum rained down Lauren's thigh, he hovered over her. It was his sigh into her hips that made Lauren sigh. He paused and sank his forehead into Lauren's belly as he inhaled. "I can't," he murmured to himself almost and added, "I have to taste you. I always have to taste you."

Lady Jane walked toward the bed as Mr. Preston bowed his head and lapped along Lauren's crevice softly. He was so gentle, it was almost as if he hadn't just tied her to the bed with his belt. The blonde woman watched and hummed with pleasure as she let her hand follow the trail of sticky skin down the bed. "So gorgeous," Lady Jane whispered as she lingered on Lauren's arm. The tanned woman ran her long fingernails down to Lauren's nipple and made her buds sizzle with want. Lauren gasped as the sensation collided with the tongue that took its time and lingered over her body. Mr. Preston knew her. He knew that when he kissed her hood that it would draw back and reveal her aching pearl. He knew that he was driving her crazy with the gentle back and forth lap on the tip of her clitoris. Lauren cried out and rolled her hips as she shivered with a crest of sensation that threatened to take her away, completely engulf her in passion. She was glad that her wrists were bound, it was something to hold on to.

"And this ass," Lady Jane must share Lauren's admiration for the king's solid, round, thick ass. The blonde sashayed around the bed and took her place behind Mr. Preston. Lauren writhed under her lover and wet his face as she squirted. An arch of her fluid burst forth as Lauren watched Lady Jane position herself with her face between Mr. Preston's cheeks.

Licking him right there, oh god Lauren could feel the thrill rush down her body and she heard his grunt of desire as he gave up his secret place to the dark woman's mouth.

"Yes," Lauren whispered and shivered in the tight leather strap around her wrists as Mr. Preston picked up the pace. It was as if being licked like that made his own tongue follow Lady Jane's lead. The tip of his tongue traced just the bottom curve of her clit, the juiciest place, the place that made Lauren scream and beg for more until she backed her hips up into the bed and burst with an orgasm that would shatter her.