Unicorn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tantalized her with the wet, slow touch of his tongue and all the while, Lauren could hear Lady Jane lap at his ass. The sounds were thick and moist and Lauren wondered if she was fucking him, slow and deep with her tongue.

That brought her right back, to the edge of another orgasm. Mr. Preston was hungry and he sounded desperate as he wrapped his lips around Lauren's huge clit and sucked her inside. He sucked her hard, almost too hard. It was almost too rough, like he was lost in the memory of the woman's cock in his mouth. Like all the lines were blurring, like he was going to cum right along with Lauren as she burst with a sob of relief.

Lauren felt the curl of her toes. Maybe because she couldn't move her arms, all the pleasure, all the sensation sped down her legs. As she curled her toes she begged him, "Please, please Mr. Preston," but she couldn't say another word as she began to cum.

Mr. Preston clamped down and sucked. He sucked and sucked, harder, faster, every lap of his tongue brought the torrential rain that felt like it was ripped from her body. Lauren felt each separate spurt, each jolt of sensation. All of it slowed down and her pussy had become part of Mr. Preston's mouth. In fact, as she came, Lauren thought she could feel his spasm from Lady Jane's mouth on his body and she wondered if they weren't all just melded into one now.

Mr. Preston looked up at her from his place between her legs. "You're amazing, my love," he murmured as he climbed up her body. His face was wet with another orgasm and Lauren's creamy cum was a rivulet that ran to his chest. Her cum was even in his hair and his eyes sparkled with longing like she had never seen before.

"Is this the chocolate?" Lauren asked but she wasn't sure if she said it out loud or if Mr. Preston would know the answer. She moved her fingers and wanted to wrap her arms around his neck. Lauren wanted to hold him as he fucked her slowly and deeply. She wanted to melt into him as Mr. Preston stared into her eyes and told her that he'd love her forever and always. The way only he did; the way he always had.

Lauren couldn't touch him though and Mr. Preston scooped her up in one muscular arm and showed her the ripe head of his dick with the other hand. "I'm going to make love to you," he told her in the deepest voice. "I've been waiting so patiently," he reminded Lauren as he dripped some of her own cum on her face. He worked the head of his huge dick back and forth over her entry.

"So have I," Lady Jane appeared behind Mr. Preston. She was close, pressed up behind him and her blonde hair touched his shoulder. Lauren watched as she moved her hips. Mr. Preston threw his head back and the way his body shook, shook within as well as without, Lauren knew what had happened. It was familiar, Lauren felt that way almost every time Mr. Preston pushed inside her slippery pussy. That giving over, that surrender, the breaking open. Lauren knew that Lady Jane had just penetrated Mr. Preston.

Well fuck.

The look on his face was a dance between agony and ecstasy. It hurt, it hurt him even if he'd been fucked before, maybe even often. Mr. Preston trembled and growled and Lauren knew that if he didn't love the pain mixed with the pleasure that he could have easily thrown her off. He wanted this, he wanted to be filled and fucked just like this. Lauren watched intently as Mr. Preston gave in and slammed his ass back into her to take the full length of Lady Jane's dick. He cried out like an animal, low and fierce and once her dick had made its way to his core, Mr. Preston turned his eyes on Lauren. There was a flame there, something burned, something too hot it would scorch her and that was when Mr. Preston impaled Lauren on his thickness. All the way inside. Without mercy.

"Oh god," Lauren cried out and shuddered in the leather belt. It was hot and immediate and he seemed to stretch her, tear her apart. Mr. Preston moved back into Lady Jane and then plunged into Lauren's pussy. His strong hands gripped Lauren's legs. He wrapped them around his shoulders and he dug his fingers in, fighting and clawing his way deeper inside as Lady Jane fucked his ass viciously.

The blonde's curls tumbled down Mr. Preston's arms as the woman said with what seemed to be a snarl, "I love this ass. Oh my god, I love your tight ass."

Mr. Preston groaned. He was pushed to the limit and it was all just pleasure now. Lauren could tell by his eyes and his mouth, he was deluged with sensation. His lips were wide open and his breath came faster and faster. He took both the dick inside him and fucked his concubine. Everything came together, like they were pure vibration with no beginning and no end.

Lauren let her breath go and with it, she sobbed, "Oh please god, yes Mark." She could feel the tear as it ran down her cheek as she held him tightly in her tiny entry. The ecstasy washed over her. In. Out. His lover and his lover and a flood of liquid came and it was wave upon wave of climaxes. Lauren stiffened as the vibrations came, one after another and washed her away.

Rapture.

Lauren was limp once the orgasm had its way with her. Empty. She was just an empty vessel and loose and all that was inside was Mr. Preston's salty seed and even that trickled from between her swollen pussy lips. Lauren's hands wiggled as Mr. Preston reached for the belt to unbuckle it.

"My captive," he murmured as the leather licked her wrists and fell to the floor.

Lauren curled herself around Mr. Preston's back and pressed her face against his damp flesh. She wasn't asleep but she wasn't awake either. Lauren was somewhere else, a comfortable place where every sense was heightened and she could feel their two heartbeats echo as they breathed in time.

At some point in time, between sleeping and waking, Lauren watched Lady Jane dressing in the other room. She had the hot pink underwear on once more and Mr. Preston was zipping her dress up the back.

"So she's the one, huh?" Lady Jane asked him. She faced away from her lover and glanced toward the bed.

Mr. Preston told her, "Yes, we've finally found her."

Lady Jane smoothed her fingers through her blonde afro and picked up her handbag. "Well, I'll miss you then, baby," she cooed and then wrapped her arms around Mr. Preston's neck. "Take good care of your girls," she told him with a pink nail on the end of his nose.

"I will," he assured her and smacked her ass affectionately as she walked away.

When Mr. Preston returned to the bed, Lauren asked, "Am I dreaming?"

"I don't know, baby love," he whispered softly and pulled her close so that her face was on his hairy chest. "Is it your first time on psychedelics?"

"I think so," Lauren burrowed her face there in his sweaty, salty, manly scent.

"I think you're pretty high," Mr. Preston said with a laugh, "Because you finally called me Mark when we were making love."

Lauren closed her eyes and felt the stir that his name left on her flesh. Mark. Mr. Preston. The king.

***

Lauren had never been to Grant Park for the fireworks and so far, it was splendid. Mr. Preston had packed a late picnic and the rice crispy treats that he'd made were still a little warm and melted on her tongue. "Mmm," Lauren took a bite and tasted melted. Soft marshmallow flavor rolled over her tongue, sweet and sticky. "These are so good," she told him with a whisper of a kiss on his cheek.

"You're so easy," he chuckled and lay on his belly next to her. "So now we know that Lauren sleeps all day after tripping."

"Well, yeah I guess we do," she giggled. They had called it the lost day and Mr. Preston had spent the following twenty-four hours in bed next to her, waiting for her to come to. "I'm sorry, I should make it up to you."

"Are you crazy? It was magnificent," Mr. Preston assured her. "You are the most unique unicorn," he pushed the hair from her cheek and tucked it behind her ear. "All of it was wonderful."

Lauren glowed, even if it was too dark for him to see, she could feel her cheeks. "It was."

"And Sharon will be home tomorrow," he reminded her as he rested his head on Lauren's chest. Mr. Preston kissed her right above her heart.

"I'm glad," Lauren had missed her dark haired lover terribly. Even if she'd been completely wrapped up in Mr. Preston's world, it wasn't the same without the queen.

"She's going to be so freaking horny," he said with a laugh. "We should actually abstain tonight and save it up because she's going to be insatiable. Being around her crazy family does strange things to her." Mr. Preston wiggled his eyebrows and wound his index finger in a circle to mean she was nuts.

"Can you wait?" Lauren combed her fingers through his jet, black hair. The gray wasn't as noticeable in the dark, with just the starlight overhead. The sun was gone and the fireworks should tart in just a few minutes.

Mr. Preston held her close. "Honey, I love you. We love you." His forehead creased and maybe it was the light but it seemed like the circles were there under his eyes again. "I can wait forever for you, Lauren." Once again, it was the way he said her name, like it was part of a magic spell.

She trembled with the words and the sensation that pulsed just under the surface. The feel of him, their kisses, those earth shattering kisses and sharing him with lady Jane, it was almost too much.

"Me too," was all she said.

He stared into her eyes and asked her, "Think you could handle more of me?"

What did that mean? Lauren waited and held her breath. Were they going to make love right here on the blanket in the middle of all these people?

"I want to take the month of August off. Just the three of us, go on an old fashioned summer road trip."

"Road trip?" Lauren wondered. The only vacation she had ever been on was when her grandmother had died and her father drove them to Pennsylvania for the funeral.

"Yeah," he lay back and looked proud of himself, like he'd just created something even better than rice crispy treats. "A kinky road trip."

The first firework shot off and the sky was bedazzled in trails of blue and purple. The crowd murmured their appreciation but Lauren was busy wondering just what a kinky road trip would entail.