Unicorn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren had learned that when it came to drugs, she couldn't keep up with Mr. Preston and it was better to start off slowly. "No, I think I'm good," she told him as her juices dripped down her inner thighs.

Mrs. Preston stood as well and pushed her skirt off. Naked and free, her long hair hid her shoulders and back and that naturally drew the eye down to her slender hips and her long, toned legs. Lauren's eyes came back up to Mrs. Preston's pelt of black fur. It glistened with her shiny wetness there and Lauren ached to drop to her knees and taste her. Even if it was just a taste, a tease. Mrs. Preston asked, "Are we ready to go?"

Lauren sure hoped that the Prestons knew that the dress code was naked because that's what they were as they headed toward the fire.

***

It was twilight and the last of the sun's rays sparkled along the path through the center of a grove of trees. Straight ahead, it was almost dark and the purple line between night and day was clearly delineated. The stars to the east had just begun to dot the horizon. They sparkled and Lauren thought the stars were closer here than in Chicago. Brighter too. Like this heaven seemed to hang within reach. The sound of the waves that ebbed and flowed like breath and the smell of the ocean hung in the air. It was magic, it was a night made for magical things.

The path was lit with Christmas lights and as they followed the trail into the clearing, Lauren saw the fire that she had smelled earlier. There was a firepit and the blaze cracked and danced. The ruddy glow illuminated the bodies around it.

Bare bodies. They were a circle of flesh, a tangle of limbs and Lauren couldn't look away. Unlike the all female orgy in Lake Geneva, where the midday sun wrapped everyone in its glow and everything was perfectly on display, this mass of bodies was mysterious. It was half cloaked in shadows and seemed to beg Lauren to come closer.

Mr. Preston put his arms around both Lauren and his wife and whispered, "Dive in ladies." He kissed them both on the cheek and sauntered toward the naked skin.

Lauren watched as he walked with purpose toward a couple who were kissing. They appeared to be older, maybe much older than the Prestons. Their bodies were wrinkled and the woman's gray hair was an unruly vine down her back. Mr. Preston stopped and knelt beside them. He watched intently and drew near, much too near to be a casual observer. Mrs. Preston wrapped her arm around Lauren's waist and they both seemed to hold their breath as the couple stopped their kiss. They both looked up at the big, gorgeous man who offered them his gorgeous cock that was coated with Lauren's cum.

The gray haired woman stared at Mr. Preston and Lauren felt it between her legs. There it was; the flutter and the heat as both the woman and her husband drew closer to Mr. Preston's girth. The wife offered Mr. Preston her tongue. In a moment, husband and wife kissed were once again but this time with Mr. Preston's thick erection between them. The husband reached between Mr. Preston's solid thighs and took his ballsack in his hand. He seemed to weigh its heaviness and warmth. Lauren watched as the older man dove down eagerly. He moved his open mouth to Mr. Preston's juicy, full testicles. He pushed one inside his mouth while he fondled the sack. All the while, his gray haired wife had twisted her body to kneel so that she might face Mr. Preston's cock and know all of it with her sloppy wet mouth.

"Oh good, he found some friends," Mrs. Preston said while she watched her husband get his cock and balls sucked thoroughly by two mouths. "Are you going to be alright?" her lover asked as she pushed Lauren's hair back from her shoulder, exposing her nipples that were ripe and seemed to be seeking attention.

"Yes," Lauren answered. She felt far away. Mrs. Preston's voice was almost an echo and the sound of the ocean seemed much closer.

Mrs. Preston told her, "Come and get me no matter what if you need me." It seemed to disappear. Her voice was distant, like in a dream and Lauren watched as the black haired beauty slipped into the circle. Mrs. Preston was close to the fire. The orange flames lit her skin and made shadows dance along the lines of muscle on her abs. The queen was choosing a consort.

Mrs. Preston walked past an older man who gestured at her with his hard dick. He held it in his hand and Lauren was sure she saw the precum that he flicked onto her leg as she passed. He wasn't Mrs. Preston's choice though.

Mrs. Preston stopped between two young men and placed both of her hands, one on each bicep as they looked each other up and down. It looked like she was checking a good piece of meat. She was sizing them up. Neither boy had a cock like Mr. Preston but, Lauren assured herself with a smile, no one had a cock like Mr. Preston. The two boys settled into place, like Lauren imagined, they were told. One lay on the ground, face up to give Mrs. Preston a seat on his eager tongue. The other remained standing and Lauren watched intently as her queen took a stranger's erection in her lovely mouth.

Lauren hovered around the perimeter of the circle and watched them all. They weren't beautiful bodies for the most part. No one was nearly as beautiful as the Prestons but perhaps that was what made them beautiful. The sheer abandon as they gave themselves over completely and became just tastes and touches and sensation. Lauren thought it was beautiful like this. It was something primitive, like a pagan ritual, a celebration of life just for the sake of feeling alive.

The scent of sex and fire filled Lauren's nostrils as she continued her voyeurism. She watched, less than a foot away, as an old man made love to a girl Lauren's age. She saw his wrinkled hands and freckled forearms clasp the girl's young breasts. They were high and full and milky white as he rode her from behind. The girl gave little cries as his hips slapped against her bottom and her breasts jostled with their sex.

Lauren felt the twinge between her legs and she moved on to three men who were in a circle around one woman. She had one cock in her mouth. Lauren couldn't see her face, she was just a neck covered by a man's thighs as he plowed her wide open lips. The sticky, gurgling noises that came from her sounded as if she were going under in the ocean. Her hands wrapped tightly around his thighs though. She drew the man in and guzzling him down seemed to make it almost an act of love.

The man between her thighs held her shapely legs up by her ankles and in one sudden, almost violent thrust, he buried his cock inside her pussy. The third man watched and stroked and appeared to be mumbling to himself. As he caught sight of Lauren he nodded to her and raised his eyebrows. That look meant Lauren could be next, on the ground and ravished.

She felt her liquid response. Lauren's lower lips were open in an invitation and naked like this, it was impossible to deny or hide the desire that radiated from her there. The scent of her wet pussy rose up and mingled with all of the other smells. She moved on though.

Lauren caught a glimpse of Mr. Preston's chest out of the corner of her eye. His sweat glimmered in the firelight as he reared back and thrust. He had the full length of his cock inside the gray haired woman's mouth. Lauren could almost feel him down in her own throat like that, the brutal thrusts like that when he would take her breath away and leave Lauren with nothing but the taste of him down to her belly.

Mr. Preston grunted and came. He came with his strong hands tangled in the old woman's hair. He came as her husband sucked his balls that burst full of his explosive orgasm.

Lauren watched as Mr. Preston looked toward her, his dark eyes took in Lauren and he smiled. Even like this, even without him being near, Lauren knew that he thought of her. Lauren's body responded with a quiver. She was covered in goosebumps. It was almost as if she had shared the orgasm with her lover. Lauren clasped her hands between her legs and squeezed herself right there, for anyone to see.

Lauren felt a hand on hers and looked down to see the source. It was a woman and she kissed Lauren's fingertips. "My goodness, you've lovely," the woman said. She was breathless as she clung tightly to Lauren's hand. "I have such a taste for sweet, young pussy right now. I could just lick you for days."

The woman had red hair and Lauren almost smiled as she thought of another redhead who had begged to lick Lauren. This woman had pale, cantaloupe shaped breasts that rested on a roll of flesh across her thick belly. Lauren felt the tingle. The little gush of warmth and wetness and her clitoris seemed anxious to poke out and look from underneath her hood.

She could just sit on her face. Lauren could just fuck the woman's tongue until sated or she found something else equally intriguing.

"Not right now," Lauren whispered and took two steps back. She wanted to watch, she wanted to smell. She wanted to feel the pulse and the surge of heat inside as she listened to the sticky sounds of flesh on flesh.

She continued to walk. Lauren was outside of the circle now and bumped into someone else. "Oh god, I'm sorry," Lauren said as she put her hand out to keep her balance and their eyes met. Lauren was suddenly back in the world. Back in this world and the fire crackled and the heat delved down her body. The moans and cries and wet mouth sounds all around them rose up like a symphony of bodies.

His eyes.

The stranger's eyes were blue like Lake Michigan on a brilliantly sunny day. His eyes were on hers and they walked around each other; slowly, as if sizing the other one up. He was almost the same height as Lauren but he was thick with muscles. His hair was black like ink and was tightly curled around his head. He looked like a satyr, Lauren decided, a woodland creature. She looked down for a moment just to make sure that he didn't have the furry, muscular legs of a horse with hooves for feet.

He didn't but he was strong and his legs were lined with muscle along both thighs. But it was difficult to concentrate on anything else but his dick at the moment. It bowed to her, as if it needed to introduce itself. Lauren knew instantly that she wanted to get to know it better. It was almost as long as Mr. Preston's cock. It was a thick, veiny beast of a dick and his balls were covered in a pelt the same color as his hair.

He was beautiful, almost magical.

"I've been watching you," he whispered and Lauren felt herself lean in close, not because she couldn't hear him but because she couldn't stand to be away from him. "I was watching to see who you would pick."

Lauren felt flushed. If she had seen him, she would have picked him. Him alone. Something was happening to her body and her hands were nervous. She clasped them together to keep herself from touching him. Even though they were here, it seemed like she should be formally invited because she might not ever stop. His eyes were on her again, Lauren could feel him staring before she looked up. Staring into his eyes was like a cascade of ice cold water running down her body.

Well fuck.

"I'm Adrian," the boy said and put his hand out. With his cock right there, it was awkward. His cock bobbed and dripped and lurched to get at her. It seemed funny to shake his hand as if they were meeting formally, as if they weren't naked but she did it anyway. His fingers were warm and calloused. His fingers were covered with rough places and she wondered if he didn't do some kind of labor. Perhaps that explained his beautiful body.

"Nice to meet you," she said with a nod, "I'm Lauren."

They heard a wail come from the mass of writhing flesh. It was difficult to discern whether it was a sound of pain or pleasure or maybe both. "Do you want to go somewhere?" Adrian asked and Lauren noticed that he still hadn't let go of her hand.

She didn't know him and she didn't know this place and this was happening too fast but Lauren could feel it, down inside. Not just the slick, swollen feel between her legs, it was something else. "Yes," she nodded.

"Have you been to the beach yet?" he wondered.

"No, we just got here." Lauren explained. She felt Adrian's strong, rough fingers claim hers and lead her in the direction of the sound of the waves.

"Come on," he pulled her and seemed to want to pick up the pace. Before Lauren knew what was happening, she was running into the darkness with a naked, beautiful stranger. Instead of being afraid, she was just excited

They ran faster once they felt sand under their feet. Lauren began to laugh for no reason as the wind blew her hair back into a flying tangle. It was the call, even Mother Nature seemed to beckon to them. Adrian didn't let go of her hand, even once they were in the water. "Wow, oh my god we're in the ocean," Lauren giggled.

Adrian laughed and pulled her into his arms. The tide wasn't as much of a force as this boy's hot skin. "Yeah, of course. You're not from California?"

"No, Chicago," Lauren told him. She looked up at the stars and listened to her pulse in her throat. She was adrift in the waves as they caressed her naked thighs. She was wet, she was freezing, she was hot, she was melting and she was high on desire. It all seemed to radiate from him. "You from here?" she wondered. Lauren wanted to know everything about Adrian.

"I'm from everywhere," the curly haired boy told her. "Everywhere and nowhere. But I've been to the ocean before." He brought Lauren to him and put his hands on her face and whispered, "I feel like we already know each other but I know that's not possible." He swallowed hard and Lauren watched the shadow of his large Adam's apple move down and then back up. She wanted to kiss him there. She wanted to feel his pulse on her tongue.

He didn't make a move though. Lauren trembled, they were so close that she could feel the electricity run through their bodies and yet she didn't reach out.

"Who are the man and the woman that you came with?" Adrian asked as he studied Lauren's face by starlight.

"The Prestons," Lauren murmured, in her mind that was explanation enough.

"Is it all right that you're here with me?" Adrian sounded worried. "Do they share you?"

Lauren opened her arms to him. Her breasts wanted to be crushed to his chest. She touched his body and felt him tremble under his skin, like a wild current. "We are all free to be with other people, if we want," Lauren assured him and clung to his stocky body.

Adrian bit his lip hard and Lauren thought that he'd leave a bloody mark there tomorrow if he didn't let go. "Oh my god," he whispered and then without warning or preamble, their mouths were sealed together. This was a hungry kiss. It was all of the trembling, eager necessity of a first kiss with the impossible, steady precision of two people who had kissed a thousand times before. A thousand times or for a thousand years. He breathed down into Lauren's lungs and she gave him her breath back as their lips parted and they became one.

They made love with their lips alone. They spoke in breath and touched in tongues.

When Adrian released her, he was out of breath and wild eyed. He was in a panic as he grabbed his enormous, pulsing cock. He arched his back and winced and for a moment, Lauren wondered if she'd hurt him. When he roared and threw back his head, she understood. Adrian came. His whole body clenched and bent and Lauren watched his cock beat to the timing of his heart as a torrent of his thick, creamy seed rained down on his leg.

Well fuck.

Adrian's blue eyes sparkled and he had a look of awe on his face as he pulled Lauren into his body. His heart raced and his skin was fire and ice and he whispered, "You're amazing, Lauren. If that happens when we just kiss, what will it be like when we make love?" She thought yes, of course, it wouldn't be fucking with him. Couldn't be. It would only be making love.

Lauren devoured him. Their mouths were open and their tongues melded and wound together. Lauren reached around Adrian's body and placed her hands on his firm peach of a bottom. Adrian followed suit and sunk his fingers into Lauren's fleshy backside as her cry came into him. Lauren's body stiffened and she went up on tiptoe as she opened up to the sensation of Adrian deep inside.

The waves crashed into their bodies and the smell of salt clung to them. Adrian released Lauren and shook his head. "This is something, I don't have the word for it," he led her, hand in hand, through the water, down the beach.

Lauren had a word: magic. She'd felt it as the Prestons led her down the path into the clearing tonight. Something had been calling to her then and it had to be Adrian. The beautiful boy stood behind her and wrapped his arms around Lauren's waist as they both looked at the black water and watched the reflection of the stars twinkle on the waves. "I want to know everything about you," he said with his mouth against the nape of her neck.

She wanted to know everything about him too, right now. Lauren felt his thick cock, still very erect against her bottom. Even after that, he'd never softened one bit. She wanted that too, immediately, if not sooner. "Well, I'm 19."

"Such a baby," Adrian laughed into her hair and his fingers moved slowly up from her waist. Every touch tantalized her body and Lauren wanted to beg for more. "I'm 25," he told her as he found her nipples.

Lauren gasped as he immediately made them hard. "Um, I'm a student at community college." Lauren felt her legs open. Her feet shifted in the sand and her hips automatically moved into his body. "I'm with the Prestons for the summer." She whimpered as Adrian's cock dripped on her cheek. She felt his hot liquid trickle from her ass all the way down the back of her thigh. He was so hard and so ready for her already and Lauren couldn't wait any longer. Making love in the ocean by the light of the moon seemed to be the perfect place for their first time.

"In Chicago?" Adrian asked. His right hand traveled down the center of her belly as the left stayed to fondle her nipples.

"Yes." Lauren held her breath as Adrian slipped two fingers between her lower lips.

"My god, you're soaking wet for me," Adrian sounded shocked and delighted. Lauren wondered if he would be pleased to feel her squirt in his hand because she could almost feel the tremor of it, just under the surface. It wouldn't take much.

"Yes," she repeated in a whisper. Adrian's index finger made a swipe across her hood and her clitoris rose from its hiding place. It was completely erect and needy. The insatiable, little pearl seemed huge under his finger and Lauren's legs shook when she begged, "Please, make love with me."

"Lauren!" The call came out and suddenly Lauren felt torn. The Prestons were looking for her and did she really want to be found? She'd never taken her own lover, not since them. Not since ever, Lauren reminded herself. How did this work?

"Lauren!" Mr. Preston sounded frantic and she could see Mrs. Preston as she caught up to him now.

"You have to be with them too," Lauren whispered to him. Her chin trembled and suddenly she was way too cold to be naked in the ocean. "Will you?" It seemed like a conversation that should be hours and hours and they should be naked in bed having it. It shouldn't be this raw and immediate.

"Anything," Adrian told her in a solemn voice. "Anything to be with you. Anything for you."

Lauren called out to the Prestons, "I'm over here." She waved so that she was easy to pick out in the semi dark.

Mrs. Preston ran to her. "Jesus, thank god. I'm sorry, I know you're a grownup, but," Mrs. Preston reached her and grabbed Lauren ferociously. Her dark haired lover buried her face in Lauren's hair.

Mr. Preston shrugged and mouthed "sorry" as his wife clung to Lauren.