Unicorn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No it's okay," Lauren said as she held her queen tightly. Breasts pressed against breasts, softness on softness. Mrs. Preston smelled like home but Adrian smelled like the salt of a new ocean. "This is Adrian," she gestured behind her. "This is the Prestons," she made introductions and now her clitoris seemed to shout from her splayed lips. Demands must be met.

Mrs. Preston must have felt it, the pulse there. She had more intimate knowledge of Lauren's clitoris than anyone else in the world. Of course she would know. "Oh shit, we're cock blocking you," Mrs. Preston made a worried face and twisted her full lips up into a bow that Lauren wanted to kiss. "Mark, we're cock blockers," she looked back at her husband and shook her head like she was disappointed in them.

Lauren felt them stare at Adrian and then back at Lauren. "Jesus, leave it to our little girl to find the most handsome man," Mrs. Preston purred as she studied Adrian's body. The queen openly lusted after her black haired boy.

The Preston's bodies had a sheen to their skin. Their bodies wore a luster of sweat and spit and cum and god knew what else from the flesh pile. Lauren could tell by the bleary expression on both of their faces that they had romped and fucked and been fucked. They were, perhaps, even close to being spent. Mr. Preston saw Adrian's dick and added, "He's definitely gifted."

"Will you come back to the motor home, honey? I'd feel better if you did." Mrs. Preston asked as she touched Lauren's hair.

"Yes," Lauren agreed, "we want to be there with both of you."

Lauren felt Adrian beside her as he nodded in agreement. Their bodies seemed to be magnets and they searched out the feel of the other. The beautiful boy drew Lauren close once more and softly licked her lower lip. He traced it with the tip of his tongue and Lauren knew that was how he'd lick her between her legs too. He'd start like that, just a gentle trace along her lips and Lauren was almost sure that she'd cum instantly. "You're sure about this?" he asked her in a voice only Lauren could hear.

She wasn't. Lauren wasn't sure about any of it but she shivered against his body and whispered, "Yes," in spite of it.

They made their way back. Out of the water and onto dry land once more, the sand became grass under their feet as they drifted toward the party once more. The smell of fire welcomed them back but Lauren hardly noticed the scent of sex or fire or anything else but Adrian. He smelled of heat and spices. Maybe it was incense. It was something from a long time ago, something like the rest of him, ancient and pagan. Just a satyr in the woods, come to make love to a fairy princess.

He kissed her hand as they walked past the naked revelers. They continued back to the path where the motor coach was parked. When they arrived, Mr. Preston opened the door and swept his hand toward the space and murmured, "welcome to our home." Leave it to Mr. Preston to welcome a fourth to their bed so easily. Her sultan was always so well mannered.

Mrs. Preston asked, "Does anyone need a drink? I mean, alcoholic or otherwise? I know I sure do need some water."

Lauren could only see Adrian. With her arms wrapped around his neck and his hands around her waist, they seemed to be dancing. The tempo was to the beat of Adrian's heart, which was all the music that she could hear.

"Honey, look at them," Mr. Preston murmured, "let's just get the bed ready and stay out of their way."

It happened quickly and Adrian must have looked up between slow, heated kisses. He tugged her bottom lip tugs with his teeth. All the while, his cock danced on her hip and released a stream of juice that ran down her leg to her foot. Once the bed was ready, he guided her like he would in a dance to the mattress. With his hypnotic, blue eyes on Lauren and Lauren alone, he lay her in the center of the bed.

Adrian attacked her with kisses. Whereas the Prestons almost always took their time and it was a slow, easy seduction, Adrian couldn't wait. Lauren felt the immediacy of it rush down her spine. He hovered over her, on his hands and knees as his cock pulsed. He whispered, "What's happening to me?" He seemed almost frightened and Lauren reached up to wrap her fingers in his black curls. She needed something solid to hold onto.

He lapped at her throat. He licked her collar bones. He smacked his lips as he tasted the crevice beneath her breasts. Lauren pushed herself up on the bed and reached her fingers down between her legs as Adrian sucked at her nipples. The pulse there, the tingle, the longing for him and his razor sharp teeth made her thighs shake. Her hand couldn't be stopped as her lower lips, spread open wide and begged. They had to be touched.

Adrian's eyes were dark and wicked as he took Lauren's hand from her pussy and held it overhead. His hands were strong and he pinned her by the wrists to the mattress. The boy sank his teeth into the sensitive flesh on the underneath curve of her right breast. He bit and Lauren gasped, it hurt and the pain collided with the puddle of wetness that she'd already spilled to the bed. "God, yes," she cried out. More pain, more biting, more of anything and everything.

Adrian smiled and Lauren kept her hands there, overhead. She felt as if he could keep her tied to the bed with just the power of his will. The beautiful boy made his way down Lauren's waist. He sucked up the sweat that had puddled down the lines of her abs and his tongue lingered in the valley under her hip bone.

Mr. Preston whispered, "Jesus, this is good."

Lauren could feel them watching. She didn't look and she didn't need to. She knew that Mrs. Preston sat in her husband's lap in the white, leather club chair that swiveled back and forth. Lauren knew that she kept one foot on the floor and rocked the chair back and forth with the sway of her hips. She knew that Mr. Preston was hard, even after all of the fucking that he'd done. She also knew that Mrs. Preston was wet. She was filled with cum and dripped a frothy cream pie into her husband's lap as they watched. Lauren knew that they would kiss each other as they stared and touched. The heat of their ripe bodies would rise up and lap down Lauren and Adrian's bodies like fingers.

Lauren only had eyes for Adrian.

He had finally arrived between her legs and his breath on her lips made Lauren shudder. "God, you have such a beautiful pussy," he sighed and settled into a ball. His first closed mouth kiss on Lauren's lips burned. It was hot and he sealed his whole mouth to her flesh.

Lauren clasped one hand over her mouth. The cries that came from her from just this kiss were too much. It was too intense and it couldn't be the first kiss on her pussy, could it? Could she have an orgasm from just his aura?

"Beautiful pussy," he whispered, repeating himself with his breath on Lauren's skin. "Beautiful girl," Adrian kissed her again, reverently and with so much love. Her thighs shuddered as the sensation of his hot lips and tongue penetrated Lauren's body.

God his tongue. Lauren panted into her hand, his perfect, luscious, dripping tongue on her body. It was light and a sweet sensation that she had never felt before, wrapped her body in ecstasy and ripped her wide open all at once. Lauren could feel the shiver there already, the shiver that made her hips buck. She couldn't cum this soon, could she? She was much too full, she felt like she would burst.

Adrian kept his tongue steady. It was a soft, liquid study of her clitoris and he made her quiver with his mouth. Lauren felt his warm sigh on her most sensitive skin. He moaned into her. Adrian said words into her crevice, things he couldn't possibly say, promises that couldn't possibly be anything more than his thick, heady desire. Here on the edge of her climax, Lauren felt the tremor shake down her spine.

Lauren reached for Adrian's hair and curled her fingers in the inky, black curls as she cried out with pleasure. "Yes, please," she begged him. Don't stop, don't ever stop, drink every last drop down. Lauren felt the quickening in her inner thighs as the boy's tongue teased even more of her climax from her. More, more, Lauren could hear him swallow from between her thighs and it was almost too intense.

She screamed.

"God, what are you doing?" Lauren pulled her legs together and held them there. Her whole body quivered as she stared at him. Those eyes, even here in the shadows, the light behind them illuminated his skin. His face was a mystery in the shadows but those eyes. He stared at her with heat and longing and something else, something like love.

Adrian whispered, "Making love with you."

His lips and chin were slick and covered in Lauren's sweetness and he prowled over her body. The muscular boy sunk his fingers into Lauren's knees and he pried her legs apart with a growl. "I have to," was all he could say. He could barely get the words out, he was too far gone to stop and Lauren felt the rush of goosebumps down her spine. Like this, he was magnificent and terrifying all at the same time.

Adrian impaled her with his thick, beautiful dick. He grabbed Lauren by the waist and pulled her body into his. With one quick move, he pushed all the way inside her. On his knees, Lauren was wrapped around his body as he held her and fucked her and stared into her eyes all the while.

Lauren felt as if she were being consumed. She was utterly under his control, his power. The dick was almost too much. It was almost painful and she could feel her wetness rain down both of their legs as he buried himself inside. "Adrian," Lauren whispered again and again. Just his name, just his eyes, just the feel of him as he conquered her pussy like this. He decimated her body and made it his.

"Yes, say my name," he whispered and rutted. Lauren felt him bounce her body on his legs, he controlled her, he took her. "Says my name, tell me how much you want me," he added in beastly voice as he showed her his teeth.

She took it back. He didn't look like a satyr, he looked like a black wolf. Lauren pulsed around his thickness as she confessed and came and then came some more. "Adrian, yes, god I want you," Lauren bubbled over and felt a tear stream down her cheek. She broke open; everything was bare and vulnerable and full of heat.

Maybe she loved Adrian too.

Her orgasm soaked Adrian all the way down his legs. He dug into her with vicious, rough fingers in her back as he rammed his dick in and out of her entry. His lips draw back into a snarl, he was just a wolf who raped the fairy princess now. He howled when the first spurt tore through his body and entered Lauren.

Adrian's body melted info Lauren. His face sank into her neck. The boy's sweat poured down her shoulders and into her hair as he came and came and the sounds of their lovemaking grew louder with each gush of his seed as he flooded her womb.

"Lauren, Lauren " he said it again and again as their bodies sealed together. She cradled Adrian's head in her hands and he stared at her in wonderment. Adrian finally lay still inside her. "Lauren," he whispered in her ear. His lips brushed her flesh, and could feel his pulse throb on his neck like this. Lauren was sure that their heartbeats had synchronized.

They were joined in some altogether new, different way, she thought as her body shivered uncontrollably around him.

"Jesus. That was so beautiful," Mrs. Preston murmured. Lauren remembered that they were being watched; watched intently, if Lauren could guess.

The Prestons knew her well, better than anyone else on earth probably. She gulped as she heard Mr. Preston's deep baritone roll down her skin. "They are beautiful together," he agreed with his wife. "You know who they remind me of?" Mr. Preston continued.

Lauren shivered and breathed Adrian's air as well he placed his mouth on hers. It wasn't so much a kiss as it was a breath into the other. Lauren wondered if that wasn't how they would be from now on.

"Us, when we first met," Mr. Preston finished the thought as husband and wife joined them on the mattress. The weight of their two bodies to her left, all naked and sticky and tangled. Mrs. Preston reached her hand out for Lauren's and their fingers wove together, naturally as always. But tonight, instead of sleeping between her lovers, Lauren's body was for Adrian.

His breath came slow and even and entered Lauren like it was her own. His cock hadn't entirely withdrawn from inside her. She just squeezed, just a little and kept him there. Lauren wanted to sleep the whole night with the beautiful boy's mouth on hers and his perfect dick inside.

Mrs. Preston whispered, "Lauren likes a boy," and Lauren was fairly certain that she could feel her lover smile even in the dark.

***

Lauren woke up when it was still not quite light out. Mrs. Preston had moved in the night and it almost seemed as if Lauren's lover had sought her out in the night, as if she needed to feel Lauren nearby. Adrian was on his side and his arm was bent. He had held Lauren to his chest in the night. His body hair was a velvety blanket on Lauren's body all night.

Mr. Preston was missing though and Lauren wondered where he was this early. She found him in the same deck chair that he'd made love with her last night, before the orgy.

Before everything changed.

He smiled as he saw her and his eyes sparkled and drank Lauren in. Mr. Preston's dark, thirsty eyes and his half hard cock greeted her before he even spoke. "Can't sleep either?" he gave her with a lopsided grin. Mr. Preston had the rolling papers out and he reached for them as if he just remembered what he had set out to do. "Want to smoke a jay?" he asked as he reached for the tin container that held the loose herb that he'd brought for the trip.

Lauren sat in the other chair and nodded, "Yes. And I want to watch you."

"Never rolled a joint before?" he asked with a chuckle.

Lauren looked at him and pulled her hair back over one shoulder. Even like this, bare and not quite awake, her body and heart a jumble of emotions and sensation. Even like this, the want for Mr. Preston swelled inside and was almost unbearable. "Never one that you could actually smoke," she told him.

Mr. Preston showed her as he folded the paper carefully and sprinkled marijuana along the fold. "It's really just making sure you roll it tight and spread the weed out evenly." He was scientific with it, still a nerd at heart.

"I bet I still can't do it as good as you," Lauren said as he licked the joint.

"They're still asleep, right?" Mr. Preston wanted to know as he reached for a lighter.

"Totally knocked out," Lauren confirmed as she leaned in to smell him. It wasn't until the first inhale of Mr. Preston that she realized that she didn't smell like him at all. That was unusual and she didn't like it. It was also the first time she'd spent the night wrapped in the arms of another man.

"Come on, let's go to the beach and smoke this." Mr. Preston grabbed a beach towel and they were on their way. The path was quite dark, the sun hadn't even risen yet but the shadows mixed with a rosy hue. It would be warm today. Lauren could feel the heat in the early morning breeze. The air smelled of burnt wood from last night's fire.

As they came into the clearing, Lauren saw that some of the orgy participants had never left. They were sprawled and knit together here and there, naked and bent and used. As they walked past, Mr. Preston murmured, "Some people don't know when to leave a party."

Lauren giggled and quickly covered her mouth so they wouldn't be heard.

Once they turned past the clearing, Lauren could hear the waves of the Pacific. She remembered running into the water last night and the urgency and the immediate craving for him that seemed to have taken over her body and mind.

Once Mr. Preston laid the towel down on the sand, they both eased onto the ground. They were slow and it didn't suit them. Neither she or her lover were well rested. Lauren knew that both her and her king were uneasy and needed to be near each other.

"So, you met someone," Mr. Preston said as he held the smoke inside and passed her the smoking joint.

Of course that was the topic of conversation.

Lauren took a drag and held it. She could feel her lungs backfire and she sucked it in a little deeper. She nodded as the smoke burst from inside and the blue vapor escaped and circled around her head.

"Did you introduce us last night?" Mr. Preston took the joint back and crinkled his forehead. "Sorry, I don't remember his name."

"It's okay," she whispered and watched him inhale deeply, "he's Adrian."

He nodded, and Lauren could tell that he needed to chew it over, like a father would. Considering whether or not some boy was worthy of his little love, his concubine. Lauren circled his fingers and ran her short nails up his rigid forearm. She loved his hair and his skin and his muscles.

Mr. Preston handed her the joint and exhaled his smoke. "It looked pretty serious last night."

Lauren bit her bottom lip and then took another drag. This one she coughed up almost immediately. Once she could speak, she asked her lover, "Can you fall in love with someone the minute you see them?"

"Yes, I think it's entirely possible," Mr. Preston told Lauren as he wet the burning end of the joint with saliva on his thumb. "Sometimes, you just get a sense of someone's energy and you can't stop it. You can't stop yourself."

Lauren lay back and looked up at the sky. The stars were fading and along the horizon, it was definitely warming to a golden hue. The clouds were purple and gold and she felt like she could reach out and touch them. "Do you think you can love three people at once?" Lauren asked and felt the catch in her voice. That was it, wasn't it? She was scared.

What if the answer was no?

"I think you have to decide that for yourself, my love," Mr. Preston lay beside her and she immediately felt comforted as he held her hand. He was protective of her and it felt like a blanket that she could burrow into.

Lauren felt the salt on her skin and she was sure that if she smelled her body, it would be Adrian who wafted up to her, like a new perfume. "How many people have you loved at one time?" Lauren whispered to him. If anyone had the capacity for the biggest love, it had to be Mr. Preston, didn't it? He never did anything small.

He rolled to his side and traced his fingers from Lauren's jaw down her neck. "When I was your age, it probably happened more often." His fingers were electric on Lauren's skin and they paused there, just over her heart, between her breasts. "There was a week or two that I thought I was in love with this family I had met in Puerto Rico." He laughed wickedly, "they were a big family too."

Lauren couldn't help but join in. Of course, Mr. Preston would be the one to fuck an entire family and then there was the undeniable pull in her center as he wound one finger around her nipple. "I have loved two people at once," Mr. Preston lingered over the words as if he still enjoyed thinking of those lives. "Sharon and Lady Jane were my two for a while. For quite a while."

Lauren nodded, the beautiful, black shemale who had savagely fucked Mr. Preston, yes, she was a woman to love. Only Mrs. Preston outshone Lady Jane.

"And now it is you, Lauren. The two ladies of my heart," Mr. Preston made it sound like poetry and his eyes were full of passion. "And now you have a boy," he pretended to be heartbroken. He gave her a sad puppy dog face for only a second before they both burst into laughter.

"But seriously," he looked into Lauren's eyes, a dark well of endless love searching her eyes. "You have such a big heart. You're so sweet and so warm. We just don't want you to get hurt."

"By Adrian?" she could lose herself in Mr. Preston's eyes.