Unicorn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her cheek and she felt his warmth tremble there on her skin. "By anyone, Lauren. I mean, being what you are draws people to you."

"A unicorn?" she asked and kissed his upper lip, just the softest kiss for a Daddy.

He smiled, "You're more than that though, my love. You're unique. Yes, you're a unicorn but you're also completely free sexually and you just love with all of your body." He sounded like he admired her and Lauren felt herself blush. "I've never met anyone quite like you. And I just don't want anything to happen to you."

Lauren nodded. She didn't either. She wanted nights like last night and the night before to continue forever. She wanted the four of them in the bed and Lauren shivered as she thought about a four way kiss as all of her lovers encircled her.

Mr. Preston was right, she did love with her whole body. And soul. And there was room for a beautiful boy with dark curly hair in her heart as well.

When she smiled, Mr. Preston raised his eyebrows and she saw the gleam in his eye. She knew that where that expression went, his cock followed. "I see that smile," Mr. Preston teased and clasped her hand with his as he brought it up to the sky. "Does this mean that we're taking the fuck boy with us to San Francisco?"

Lauren giggled uncontrollably. "I don't think we should call him that." But it was funny and Lauren reached for a quick kiss, "I think yes."

Mr. Preston sighed and his lips lingered on her cheek and then the tip of her nose. "Young love."

"What are you and I?" Lauren asked with her fingers clasped at the back of his neck. Was there a word for it? Sultan? No, that was just in Lauren's fantasy world. Her best friend? Something else entirely

"We are something that defies definition," Mr. Preston drew her into his arms. Like this, with her head on his chest, she could hear the gentle rhythm of his heart and it kept the tempo like he did when they danced. "Sharon and I can't explain it, my love," he pulled her tighter into his embrace. "We're just happy you're here and we want to keep you as long as you want to stay."

Lauren kissed him there, at the place where she so often laid her head and slept after a night of passion.

They lay like that until the sun had definitely come up. The moon had moved all the way to the west and it was just a trace of white against a backdrop. The day had unfurled and it was warm already. The ocean called and the breeze ruffled Lauren's blonde mane.

"Well if we're not going to sleep," Mr. Preston murmured with a playful pluck of Lauren's nipple, "then let's go wake the fuck boy up. I didn't get to really appreciate him last night."

Lauren giggled, "Only if you promise to call him his real name."

"Okay," he put his hands up in surrender. "Adrian the fuck boy."

***

Mrs. Preston greeted them with a quick, chirpy, "There you are." She jumped up from the chair and hovered between them. It was early and yet, she was dressed. It was a long maxi dress that fit her like a sack, the least sexy thing she had packed. Her smile was more of a grimace and Lauren knew her dark haired lover well enough now to know that she was worried.

Adrian groaned and seemed to be deep in dream state. He had one muscular arm thrown over his face and his breath came deep and slow. His beautiful dick was awake and must have felt all the eyes on it. He was completely stiff, he had a pole of flesh that beckoned to Lauren as well as the Prestons.

Mrs. Preston wrapped her arm through Lauren's and she could feel the heat that ran through her dark haired lover's body. "It's been like that ever since I woke up," she confessed in a whisper. "I can't stop staring at it."

Lauren understood exactly what Mrs. Preston meant. When she had met Adrian last night, it was dark enough that she did much of the dance following her other senses. She smelled him and felt the boiling hot rush of blood that pumped through his body. She could hear Adrian's voice inside her, an entirely new phenomenon. Lauren hadn't seen his cock in its full glory and the sight of him like this, unfurled and standing proudly at attention, was a wondrous thing.

Mr. Preston chuckled as he stood behind them, one arm over each of his women. "I'm shocked that you didn't take care of that immediately," he told his wife with a nibble of her earlobe. "I've never known you to take a pass on a beautiful dick before."

Lauren looked over at Mrs. Preston and wondered what had transpired. The king was right, Mrs. Preston had never hesitated to fuck a man that she found attractive and she clearly wanted Adrian.

Everyone did.

"I didn't know what the rules were," Mrs. Preston said sheepishly and touched Lauren's shoulder. "I mean, Lauren's never brought anyone home before."

Lauren turned to face the queen. She scooped Mrs. Preston's black tumble of hair back and kissed her collar bone. That led to the warm place where her neck became her shoulder. Lauren set her lips on Mrs. Preston's pulse and it was a kiss and a taste and a tease all at once. "I told him last night," Lauren whispered to both of her lovers. "I said that he had to be for all of us."

Mrs. Preston smiled and the light in her eyes was the first sign that she contemplated some kind of early morning debauchery.

Mr. Preston added in a deep voice, "Lauren got us a fuck boy for the rest of our trip."

They all giggled and shushed each other. This isn't how Adrian should wake up, Lauren thought but couldn't stop her giggles. He should wake up with kisses and arms around him and a whisper of love and seduction. Lauren drew her two lovers near. The magnetic pull of their bodies nestled her between flesh was familiar and almost as necessary as air to her now.

She reached for Mrs. Preston's lips with her own. Lauren sang into her queen's generous, soft mouth as they breathed into a soft kiss. It was a woman's kiss. Softness and yielding, two streams that trickled into the other. Lauren licked Mrs. Preston's lower lip and savored the taste of her deep inside. She was something to hold in her mouth.

Then she turned to kiss Mr. Preston. Up on her tiptoes, Lauren surrendered into his big body. It was a man's kiss and it was a conquest. Even like this, even though he knew that Lauren belonged to him, Mr. Preston impaled her mouth with his tongue. He took her breath, deeper and deeper as he cupped her bottom possessively with both hands. Mr. Preston's cock stirred between Lauren's legs. It rose to brush against her damp lips, eager to open her.

"Let's wake up Adrian," Lauren led them by the hand to the bed. She folded herself and knelt on her knees. She curled into a ball beside the black haired boy and she could feel his breath on her body. Lauren moved his arm and smiled at the appearance of his face. So much of the detail of him had been lost last night by the light of the stars. His lashes were thick, as black as his hair. His eyebrows were wide, thicker than two of Lauren's fingers. Even lost in a dream, there was something almost dangerous about him.

His skin was just as warm as the night before. Adrian was sweltering and almost feverish. Lauren bent and felt her blonde hair tumble over him. It made a tent for her and the satyr from the clearing. Her lips tingled when she kissed him. She remembered with a gush of warm memory between her legs that he'd cum in a gasping wave of need when they kissed last night.

Just one kiss.

She breathed into Adrian's mouth and took his air. It was almost as if just the feel of her, just her closeness was enough to bring him back suddenly. He moaned as the kiss continued and Lauren purred as the head of his cock brushed her hand and kissed her with his pent up juices.

"Lauren," the black haired boy whispered her name with such reverence. It sounded like a spell or a prayer. "I thought it was all a dream and I didn't want to wake up."

She understood perfectly. She'd had many such mornings when she'd come back to life in the middle of the king sized mattress and shaken off the sneaking suspicion that none of it was real.

"It's not a dream," Lauren affirmed and clasped his hand in both of hers, "we're all here."

The Prestons both took a seat and Adrian stared at both of them, first at the queen and then the king and then back at Lauren. "I remember," he said as he wove his fingers through hers. "I'm yours to command," he whispered and gulped, as if he were nervous about exactly what that would entail.

Lauren nodded, the liquid heat of his words pressed up against her thighs. Her nipples became pulses. Her hips led the way to his body. He was hers to command and there was only one thing she'd rather partake in than to sit on his face like it was her throne.

Lauren reached back and ran her hands quickly down Mrs. Preston's back. The fabric of the dress was soft but not satin like her lover's skin. Lauren couldn't get her bare fast enough. She pulled at the dress and felt her hands slide over Mrs. Preston's bottom. Lauren caressed her waist as she brought the long dress up and exposed Mrs. Preston's beautiful pussy to Adrian. Her pelt gleamed in the sunlight and Lauren could smell her wetness. She pulled the dress up and showed the black haired boy the queen's large, round breasts and her lean abs. Mrs. Preston shivered as the dress came off and she was presented, naked and glorious, to Adrian.

"My queen," Adrian addressed her and kept his eyes down, with the proper respect that came with her title. Lauren bit her lip and tried to remember, last night, had she told him? Had she told Adrian her concubine fantasy?

Or was this perhaps his fantasy as well.

A beautiful boy from the woods, had come to serve with his mouth and his mouthwatering dick. His hungry eyes glittered with lust for Mrs. Preston's wetness and her hips and her breasts. Lauren took her lover's hand and led Mrs. Preston to Adrian's mouth. Mrs. Preston dripped down his muscular body. Lauren watched him and her as she slid up his chest and then his neck and settled with a whimper on Adrian's lips.

The smacking sound of the boy's mouth on Mrs. Preston's lower lips was an aphrodisiac. Lauren sighed as she watched Mrs. Preston push her bottom up and back and slide and shimmy into Adrian's open mouth.

"My god," the queen gasped and tossed back her hair as she fed him her most sensitive flesh. "Perfectly lovely tongue," she said in the same seductive voice she used when she spoke to her husband.

Mr. Preston reached out to touch his wife's hips and clasped her firm bottom. He guided her forward and back and Lauren reached for her nipples with two fingers and her eager mouth. Lauren lapped at one nipple and rolled her tongue along the ridges of Mrs. Preston's areola. She tugged the other nipple into a hot bead between her fingers.

"Lauren," Mrs. Preston gasped and whispered her name and then reached back to touch her husband's hands. Mrs. Preston held his hands with both of hers and their wedding bands touched as they moved her body together and back. Her cream trickled down Adrian's face as she fed him her sweet cunt.

Lauren kissed her queen full on the mouth. Mrs. Preston still tasted of the other cocks she'd sucked last night and Lauren trembled when she thought of her coating Adrian's lips with the salty remnants of last night's orgy.

Adrian busily drank from her fountain. Licking, lapping, sucking her, his eyes were closed and Lauren wondered if he weren't almost as lost in his dream world of serving as she had been. She still was.

Lauren reached out for Mr. Preston and he seized her mouth with his own. It was a kiss that claimed her just like his cock had from the beginning. From the very first time, Lauren's body had been drawn to him. To his mouth, to his cock, but even more than that, to his heart and the soul that shone there in his dark eyes.

When he released Lauren's mouth, she could see it there. She could almost hear him say, "I love you little girl. We love you, little girl. You belong to us."

She felt it in her hips as her clitoris throbbed for him. The sight of Mr. Preston's thickness so close to Adrian's erection was all she could see for a minute. Their two cocks were so different but each perfect and beautiful in its own way. Mr. Preston's skin was darker, the head was fuller and that almost angry vein trembled there with its pulse of immediate need. Adrian's dick bobbed and called to them both and it spit liquid on the boy's thigh. It was deeply pink, like a rose and his black fur almost hid his sack away from view.

Mr. Preston had a wicked grin on his face. He watched the satyr pleasure his wife, Mr. Preston took his place between the boy's legs. Lauren touched Adrian's cock and felt it dance in her hand. It danced and dripped and covered her fingers with his sweet, silver liquid. Adrian seemed to know what was being contemplated as Mr. Preston moved the boy's muscular legs back. They were bent at the knees and clasped tightly in Mr. Preston's hands.

He was about to be fucked. Lauren knew and she knew also that the full length and girth of the sultan's manhood was almost too much. Adrian clasped his hands around Mrs. Preston's ass and cried into her body. He protested his fate but he didn't tear his lips from the queen.

Mr. Preston eased Adrian's ass up and let loose a long drool of saliva that entered Adrian's hidden place.

Adrian shuddered, a tremor ran down his body from head to toe and Lauren imagined that he wanted to fight. He wanted to pull away. He wanted to refuse and maybe if he weren't committed to pleasuring Mrs. Preston, he might have even succeeded in an escape.

Like this, there was no escape. Adrian howled and dug his fingers into Mrs. Preston's thighs as Mr. Preston penetrated him fully with a grunt. Mr. Preston pulled back and spit again on his own cock. It made a squelch as his erection pushed deep inside Adrian. Lauren felt the roll of need that vibrated through the black haired boy's body.

She bowed to take Adrian's cock into her mouth. She wanted all of it, every last bit in her wetness. Lauren sucked him inside as if he were an offering, something for her worship, something that melded to her mouth and quivered there as she drew her sticky lips tight around him.

As Mr. Preston fucked the satyr, Lauren brushed her nose in Adrian's hair and felt his cock touch the entry to her throat. She went slow and easy until all she could taste was the boy. Tears streamed down her face as she breathed him in and sucked him down to the beat of his heart.

Lauren went back to the night before, on the beach. The irresistible pull of their bodies felt as old and as sure as the tide. He had drawn her to him with his eyes. He had taken her in with a new marvel but an ancient kiss.

Lauren tasted him as Mr. Preston grunted and thrust and drove his way home into the depths of her boy. Lauren tasted him as Mrs. Preston slipped and sighed and rose up and fell back and gave herself over to the joy of Adrian's mouth.

The Prestons called out their ecstasy and all the while, Lauren drank in the electric sensation of the boy. He became hers deep inside. He was her breath and even like this, Adrian's body said her name with a rush of passion as his orgasm tore through him.

Adrian's muscles clenched and shook as he came with his whole body. He came with spurts and pulses and shivers and sounds that were buried in Mrs. Preston's creases. Lauren knew that he cried for her. Cried for more. Cried for more of everything.

As she swallowed the last drop, Lauren rested her forehead on Adrian's muscled belly. She felt the waves of the ocean but they were there, back and forth in his breath.

Mr. Preston tumbled to the mattress, spent and his chest coated in a sheen of sweat. He panted and reached for his wife's thigh and wiped his forehead on her. All of them felt the orgasm that still rolled through her body.

"Good, my love?" he asked the queen.

Mrs. Preston glowed. She was wet with sweat and cum, she absolutely glowed with pleasure. "Yes," she nodded and she climbed from her place. The dampness on her bottom left a shine on Adrian's face. "This boy," she murmured and turned back to kiss him lightly on his mouth.

Mr. Preston stretched out and sighed contentedly, "Yes, this boy." Lauren saw that the king was sated, at least for a while. His cock rolled and lay alongside his crease where pelvis met thigh. Mr. Preston's sack was loose and relaxed. "Good morning, by the way," he said to Adrian. Both he and Mrs. Preston chuckled softly and weaved their arms about each other.

Lauren crept up Adrian's body and hid in the nook of his arm. With her cheek pressed against his chest, she could feel the outline of his ribs. She laid one hand on the center of his taut belly. He had a trail of tears on his cheeks and his tears had mixed with Mrs. Preston's juices. Lauren could smell her lovers mingle in the air around them.

"Your mouth," Adrian whispered into Lauren's hair, "I don't know where I stop and you begin."

Lauren nodded, she knew exactly what he meant. She wrapped her legs with his and relaxed into the sounds of her lover's body.

They must have dozed off. Once the sun had moved in the sky and the heat clung to their bare, sticky bodies, the Prestons stirred.

"Does Adrian need to get anything?" Mr. Preston asked Lauren and kissed her forehead.

Adrian answered, his eyes were only for Lauren, his blue eyes were wells and the water was as warm as his mouth. "I have no idea where my swim trunks are," he shrugged, as if having no worldly possessions was perfectly natural.

"Sharon, you're going to have to do some shopping when we get to the hotel. Sounds like we're bringing a naked fuck boy with us to San Francisco."

Mrs. Preston said saucily, "Like we've never done that before."

They all laughed at that one.

***

Once they dropped off the motor home, it felt like it was the end of something that Lauren didn't have words for. It had become home quickly and she regretted having to say goodbye. She had even felt something hot swell up in her chest, something like tears.

Lauren felt Adrian's fingers tighten on her hand. He squeezed and once Lauren looked at her black haired boy, he grazed her fingertips with kisses. "Are you okay?" he whispered into her skin.

He had an uncanny knowledge of her and Lauren didn't have words for that either. They didn't talk much. They hadn't spoken very much in the four days since they met. They knew just the most rudimentary facts about the other but they communicated at a deeper level with breath and touch. They were fluent in each other's sighs and moans. They never stopped making love, Lauren thought. As they stood on the street, even holding hands was almost spiritual.

They had arrived at Four Seasons and it felt like they were back in the real world. As Lauren eased back in the velvety upholstery of a chair in the lobby, she watched the Prestons move together at the front desk. They were back in an urban setting and her lovers seemed to have taken up their Chicago personalities once more. Dressed in a maroon suit, Mrs. Preston channeled something masculine in spite of her womanly curves. She wore a matching fedora and her black shirt unbuttoned just enough to beg your eye to delve down. Lauren did as the shirt commanded and stared at Mrs. Preston's breasts, her tongue had memorized her décolleté just as her eyes had done.

Mr. Preston had finished with the concierge and turned to nod at Lauren. He too looked more like his familiar Chicago self. He wore a gray suit with no tie. He had on a dark, purple shirt with the collar open and just like his wife, his flesh begged for the eyes to consume. Lauren hummed as she stared and took him in, head to toe. Unlike the first time she'd seen him in a suit, she had knowledge of his body. Now she knew what the king looked like naked under his clothes and the reaction that she had to him now was a rush of need that wrenched her thighs apart. Her pussy seemed to need to call Mr. Preston to touch it immediately if not sooner.