Unicorning for a College Couple Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy joins a couple in their bedroom.
3.3k words
4.66
29k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite comical, really. There I was, standing naked save for a small towel wrapped around me, staring at one of the most handsome men I had ever laid eyes on, his pants around his ankles, and his mouth agape at me, while a petite girl with short, brown hair and big, brown eyes knelt in front of him, frozen in place with his massive cock halfway way in her mouth. Her eyes were wide with either embarrassment, fear, or the sheer effort of holding that massive rod in her mouth. It was hard to be sure. And just then, when things couldn't get more embarrassing, my towel dropped to the floor. I grabbed it and struggled to wrap it back around me in a flash, a red blush covering my chest and creeping up my neck and face. I hadn't expected to be embarrassed when the moment came to show Keith my naked body, but these unexpected circumstances had thrown me off my rhythm. Now I was scrambling to regain my composure.

"I'm sorry, I just needed a towel, the door swung open when I knocked, I thought he'd be alone! I don't recall seeing you downstairs before." I blustered.

The girl figured out how to move once more and removed the cock from her mouth with a pop. She stood up.

"I just got here a few minutes ago. I'm Keith's girlfriend so I spend the night here a lot," she said with an heir of confidence that seemed forced. She was trying to assert dominance but I could tell she was nervous. She was uncertain which woman had the advantage, which was insane to me given their relationship status. But it did get me thinking of a new plan.

"I'm Lucy." I said extending my hand. Dumbfounded but trying to mask her confusion, she took it and answered "Chloe."

"I'm Mary's friend from State. I'm just visiting for the weekend. I'll be honest, I had my eye on Keith tonight, but I had NO IDEA he was taken or I never would have flirted with him, I swear." I assured her. The hardness in her eyes softened as Chloe assessed that I was indeed being truthful.

Poor Keith just stood there, afraid to move, his pants still around his ankles, his cock starting to soften.

"But I will say you're a lucky lady. I was really hoping to get my hands on a cock like that this weekend." I said to Chloe with a conspiratorial grin. Chloe looked at Keith, arching an eyebrow. He gave a half shrug, half nod. I could tell they were having a wordless discussion but about what, I couldn't be sure.

"Well now it's my turn to be honest. Keith told me how you flirted with him, and, well, that's what started that blowjob." Chloe said sheepishly. "I get really turned on by the idea if other girls making a move on him. I can't blame them, I mean, look at this beautiful cock!" She moved back to Keith now and held his dick. She started slowly jerking him while looking dead into my eyes. Keith groaned and his dick started to harden and grow back to it's full size. I licked my lips and felt my nipples harden against the rough texture of Mary's old towel.

"Do you, uh, want me to go?" I asked, unsure if they were really inviting me to stay or not. The only way to be sure was to flat out ask.

"No Lucy, you can stay if you want. We've always wanted to be with a girl, together." Chloe said, looking up adoringly at her boyfriend, who returned her affection. I could tell they really loved each other.

My heart was hammering in my chest as I said "Then I'll stay." I let the towel fall to the floor.

Keith and Chloe's eyes widened as they took in the vision before them. My milky white, Double D breasts with hard pink nipples begging to be sucked, my flat stomach, and the trimmed triangle of pussy hair beckoning them to discover the wetness between my legs.

I stepped towards them and reached out to tuck a strand of hair behind Chloe's ear. She sighed at the tender gesture.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered. She nodded and so I closed my eyes and softly pressed my lips against hers. Her mouth responded in kind, much bolder than I thought she would be, and we kissed while she continued to jerk Keith slowly. He groaned at the sight of his girlfriend and this hot stranger making out inches away from him.

Chloe's other hand cupped my face as she slid her tongue into my mouth. Feeling her soft tongue gently glide against my own was an incredible sensation unlike any I had ever experienced before. I had a feeling I was really going to like fucking a girl.

My hands reached under her crop top and started massaging her braless, firm, B cup boobs. Her nipples hardened under my ministrations and she moaned into my mouth. Keith, unsure how to be a part of this, put a hand on my shoulder and started massaging. His hand then traveled down my back and rested on my butt cheek. When I didn't protest or swat his hand away, he started massaging the globes of my ass, making my pussy tingle even more.

Chloe then broke the kiss and peeled off her top. Stepping out of her shorts and panties, she asked. "Want to suck him off with me?" with big innocent eyes. How could I say no to that?

We knelt down in front of Keith's veiny cock together and slowly ran our lips along his length in tandem, almost kissing, but not quite able to touch with this thick tool between us. Keith groaned and rested one hand on each of our heads. "What did I do to deserve this?" he asked and we giggled around his cock.

Chloe and I each took turns sucking his cock head into our mouths, taking in as much of that foot long tool as we could, but there was always room at the base for the other to kiss and lick. Keith was in Heaven looking down to see two sets of big, innocent eyes looking up at him as they sucked his fat cock, slathering it in spit. Occasionally, we'd stop sucking him to go back to making out, which Keith seemed to like just as much. "You guys are so fucking sexy." he murmured. See, what did I tell you? Quiet guys speak up when it's important.

Chloe broke the kiss to go back to stuffing her boyfriend's long cock into her tiny wet mouth. I sucked a ball into my mouth, making Keith groan louder.

By now my pussy was soaked and I knew Chloe's must be too. I reached a hand down to run a finger along her slit and sure enough, I was right. Her pussy was as slick as a seal and juicy as a peach. She moaned as I continued to work my finger up and down my slit, and when I focused on her tiny nub of a clit and started working it back and forth, she squealed in delight, her noises slightly muffled by Keith's dick in her mouth. It was adorable. But with a bob haircut and big, wondrous eyes, just about everything she did looked adorable.

"Why don't we move to the bed and the fun can really begin?" I suggested, standing up and locking lips with Keith. I had been hesitant to focus too much on him in case it made Chloe mad (even with eager girlfriends you have to be careful) but she didn't protest as he cradled my head in his hands while kissing me hard, so I figured we were alright.

"Oh Baby, watching you kiss her is so hot, I might cum on the spot." she cooed, moving to the bed. She sat back, spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy, happy to watch me makeout with her man. That turned me on even more. I grasped his dick and slowly jerked him while we kissed, and he pulled me with him towards the bed as well.

Once I got onto the bed, both of their hands were on me, feeling my breasts, my hair, my thighs, and it felt heavenly, sending tingles all up and down my body. Two sets of lips kissed my neck, my ears, my lips. Chloe sucked a hard nipple into her mouth and reached down to feel my wet slit while Keith sucked on my tongue and tugged on my hair. Chloe inserted a delicate finger into my pussy. Desperate to be filled, I clenched her finger like it was a dick, groaning. It felt good, but I needed so much more.

"Are you ready to be fucked by my boyfriend's giant cock?" Chloe asked while she thrust a second finger into my sopping wet hole.

"Yes!" I gasped, "Oh, God, I need his cock so bad!" I want to cum!" I babbled. Chloe smiled at Keith.

"She's ready for you, Babe." she smiled as she withdrew her fingers and licked them. I thought Keith might cum on the spot at the sight of his beautiful, inexperienced girlfriend sucking my pussy cream off her fingers, but he kept it together.

I got on all fours with my butt pointed towards him on the edge of the bed. Chloe moved so that I was between her slim, tan thighs and opened her legs wider, allowing me to see her cute little hairless pussy in all its glory. I had never seen another girl's cunt up close before and I marveled at how her little lips glistened and how her little clit was just barely visible. I lowered my head and tentatively touched her pussy lips with my tongue. A sensuous moan from Chloe egged me on and I grew bolder as I lapped her pussy and the juices flowing out of it. As I worked my tongue up and down her slit, I felt the pressure of Keith's thick cock head pressing at my juicy opening, but my tight opening didn't give way immediately. I heard him spit on to lube himself up and then try again. Again, I felt the pressure of a cock knocking on my door, and the delicious relief of it sliding into my juicy pussy. I moaned into Chloe's lap as her shy boyfriend slid his giant schlong inside me. I felt him hit my cervix and as he drew it back out, my pussy walls held on to him tightly. He was filling me more than I had ever been filled and as I continued munching on the beautiful wet box in front of me, I thought I just might die happy.

Keith continued to stuff me over and over again, driving that thick cock inside me to the hilt. Increasing his pace, he grasped my hips tightly, now plowing me. I could hear our bodies slapping together, made wetter by my juices that were being squeezed out of my hole with every pump, coating our genitals liberally. Keith grunted and the sound turned me on even more.

"Hmm you look so hot fucking this slut Keith." Chloe said, looking at her man and me with both lust and appreciation.

"Her pussy feels so good Baby, so wet, so tight. Thank you for letting me fuck her." Keith babbled while fucking me harder. I could barely form a thought so all that came out of me was "Yeeesss, use me! UGH! Fuck! Me! With! That! Big! Cock!" Each word punctuated by his dick hitting my cervix.

"Keep eating my pussy, Slut" Chloe said as she gathered my hair up in a ponytail. It was a sweet gesture, gentle, letting me know her dirty talk was just that, talk meant to enhance the mood. I could tell she actually really liked me. I went back to my work, tonguing her gushing slit like I was starving. Her pussy tasted slightly salty and musky and I couldn't get enough of this new flavor! As I started licking and sucking her clit, she squealed in pleasure. I then inserted two fingers into her juicy hole, making her cum in a tiny explosion of gasps and spasms. I could feel her pussy clench my finger and coat them in more girl cum. All I could do was lap up as much of it as possible while still taking the hard fucking from the man behind me. I was like their helpless captive, unable to do anything else but be used for their mutual pleasure and I loved it.

"Mm, let me at that dick baby!" Chloe said, her dark eyes bright and sparkling. Keith pulled out of me slowly. It was almost like my pussy didn't want to give him up! He then laid down on the bed, his cock standing at full mast like a tower. Chloe immediately pounced on it, licking him up and down, savoring the taste of my juices all over my boyfriend's cockmeat.

"Mmm you like licking my pussy juice off of his cock? Who's the slut now?" I teased, holding back her hair while she continued licking up and down his long shaft in a frenzy.

"She's always wanted to taste another girl on my dick" Keith said smiling.

"Well I'm glad I could make your dream come true." I said sincerely. Chloe didn't say anything because she now had Keith's cockhead stuffed in her mouth, but she looked at me with shining eyes and I could see her gratitude.

After that lavish tongue bath, Chloe climbed on top of him and sank her pussy down on to his big pipe. "Feel how wet she made me darling?" She cooed while reaching down to kiss him.

Not wanting to be left out, I climbed over towards Keith's head and when they broke their kiss, I swung one leg over, so his head was between my thighs.

"Mm, look at that gorgeous pussy" he said as he looked up at me.

"Why don't you do more than just look?" I said suggestively as I lowered myself down onto his face. I felt his thick tongue snake up and start licking my freshly fucked pussy. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as he ate me out. Chloe then kissed me deeply as I rocked back and forth against her boyfriend's face. I sucked on her tongue while we each massaged the other's breasts and played with each other's nipples. I loved how small and firm her tits felt in my hands. I slowly increased my pressure on her nipples, pinching them harder as she continued to rock on her boyfriends dick, and loved how she moaned into my mouth. As her moans increased, I could sense she was close to cumming again so I held on. Soon, I felt her shudder on top of Keith's dick. As she came, I pinched just a little bit harder and kissed her even deeper. Below us, Keith continued to thrust his dick in and out of her with abandon. As her orgasm continued and mine and Keith's ministrations sent more shocks and tingles through her body, I felt Chloe slump against me, completely overpowered by the sensations coursing through her body. She was like a ragdoll, at the mercy of the two people fucking her body.

Keith felt her orgasm subside and brought his motions to a stop. I climbed off of his wonderful mouth and let him hold his girlfriend in a tight and loving embrace. "I love feeling you cum on my cock, Gorgeous." He said sweetly in her ear. Dazed from her two orgasms, it was all Chloe could do to meekly respond, "Mm hmm." She rolled off of him and on to her back, her eyes closed.

"Baby, how do you want me to cum?" He whispered to his almost sleeping girlfriend.

"Can he cum inside you?" She asked me.

"Another fantasy you've wanted to act out?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. I'm on the pill so I was game.

She nodded slowly, still coming down from cloud 9.

"Whatever milady wants." I said a d gave Keith a nod. "I'm on the pill."

I then climbed onto Keith's lap. I lowered myself down onto his still rock-hard cock, now glistening with Chloe's juices and groaned as I let him fill me once more. I rocked my hips up and down, fucking myself with his cock, grinding my clit against his body, getting myself closer so closer to my own release. Keith then grabbed my arms, holding them tightly at my sides, and began thrusting to his own rhythm, much faster and harder than mine.

"Oh God yes Keith, fuck me hard with that monster cock!" I gasped as he sat up and captured my mouth in a deep kiss. I continued to moan into his mouth, feeling my orgasm getting closer and closer. Keith then broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "That's it, cum for us, cum for me and Chloe. Cum all over my cock."

"Mm, yeah baby, you fuck her so good. I love watching your cock going in and out of her pussy." Chloe cooed, now more awake, sitting up and watching our genitals intently. She played with my hair affectionately, adding to the tingles already coursing through my body. Tugging my hair to tilt my head back, she fed me her tongue. Feeling it slide against mine combined with all the other sensations coursing through my body finally sent me over the edge. The hardest orgasm I had ever experienced crashed over me, making me scream into Chloe's mouth as my pussy seized Keith's dick and my body shook. I went limp in Keith's and Chloe's arms as wave after wave of pleasure continued to rock me.

Keith then had his own release and dumped what seemed like a bucket of cum that had been brewing in his balls ever since I sat on his lap earlier that night, straight into my wet tunnel. "Oh my God, yeeesss" I groaned as I felt his cock jerk inside of me with each spasm.

I fell back off his cock, limp with satisfaction, and Chloe dove between my legs, lapping her boyfriend's gooey, wet creampie right out of my spent cunt. Her little tongue felt exquisite on my used pussy lips and I shuddered once more when she swiped it across my clit too. Once I was all clean, she turned to Keith to show him his cum in her mouth.

"My sexy baby," he whispered affectionately, cupping the side of her face. Chloe then turned to me with a question in her eyes. I knew what she was asking and I knew the answer. I embraced her and as her arms went around me, her sweet lips met mine in a tender kiss and I felt her tongue push Keith's sticky load into my eager mouth. We kissed like that for awhile swapping his cum back and forth across our tongues. I made her moan into the sloppy kiss as I tweaked her nipples.

"Oh my God. I wish I could get hard all over again." Keith said looking at us in awe.

We giggled as we kissed a final time, then each swallowed our portion of spunk. We all flopped onto the bed, ready to catch some Zs. Chloe snuggled up to Keith on one side while I was in his other side. Keith then turned the light off from the switch on the wall above his head.

"That was incredible. Thank you." Chloe murmured. I could tell she was smiling in the dark.

"Anytime. That was awesome. You guys are great." I answered and fell asleep with a smile.