Unicorns

Story Info
A married couple doesn’t realize how unique they are.
10.2k words
4.73
27.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

Editing by Todger65 makes it possible for this story to be readable. I thank him very much for that.

Unicorns

A married couple doesn't realize how unique they are.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

I asked for it. I let myself take the selfish route and only thought about how awesome the opportunity was. Once I was sure she was fine with me taking advantage of it, I gave little thought about what she would do in the meanwhile. I really can't say that I should have put two and two together because I didn't understand my environment. Hell, she didn't either. That bit of education didn't come until after the fact. Hindsight is always twenty-twenty.

I had a best friend and he was a well-versed social creature. Logan was fortunate that he made a good living because he partied hard, and with the elite. We roomed in college, and I was his wingman. I was extremely happy to fill that role because it led to some awesome parties, and even more awesome women. We both still managed to graduate high in our class, but we had a ton of fun along the way.

I didn't resent being his wingman in the slightest. I never would have had the fun I did without him. Logan is one of those guys that most men want to hate, but in fact, envy. He has the tall, dark, and handsome thing down pat, but it's his ability to draw people to him that makes him the complete package. His self-confidence is off the charts simply because he never fails at anything. His biggest disappointment in life was coming in second for valedictorian.

He's suave, sophisticated, and has his own gravity field that attracts pretty much everyone. Almost every woman that has ever met him, wants him. Almost. There is one that sees what he really is, and she allows me to be his friend anyway.

I met Nora shortly after I graduated. Logan and I had taken positions with different companies in the same city. A rather large city that will remain unnamed. I'm not risking anyone finding out where I live.

I was at a block party thing for my apartment building. I figured as the new guy in town it was as good a place as any to start meeting people. She was there and I noticed her right away. I also noticed her boyfriend who appeared to be an insipid clown with a too-loud voice dedicated to his own hero worship. She looked like she would rather be anywhere but where she was. She also looked amazing.

She is tall and slim, but curvy, with amazing long legs, and an awesome ass. I determined by touch later, and by label even later, that she was a 36C. Long brown hair fell down her back and huge bright green eyes that could capture your soul peered from an angel's face. I discretely listened as she talked to people and was impressed at her intelligence. Her voice was sensual, even when discussing the mundane. She pushed every button I had and some I hadn't dreamed I had.

It took me all of a second to make up my mind. I decided that nobody knows me yet. If the boyfriend figures out what I'm planning, there will probably be an argument. If that happens, I'll just end it quick and leave. That was worst case by far.

Best case was that she would be with me. Best case was something I couldn't miss. I had to take the chance. I didn't have to wait long before the boyfriend launched into another riveting story about how wonderful he was. I saw her wander over to the snacks and I moved over next to her. I grabbed one of those little plates that are coated with the most slippery substance on earth, thus guaranteeing anything placed on them will be on the floor before you get a bite. I sidled up next to her and watched.

She reached to get one of those little sandwiches and I made sure that I reached for the same one, "Oh, excuse me." I blurted out in my most sophisticated manner.

She turned, looked at me, and grinned, "Took you long enough."

I looked into those eyes and knew instantly that she had read my mind before I even got close, "I didn't realize I was on the clock. Honestly, I didn't think you would give me the time of day, assuming you had a clock."

She showed me the Cartier hanging on her wrist and raised an eyebrow. I could tell she was finally having a great time at the party, at my expense. I decided to see if there was room in my mouth for my other foot, "Since time appears to be of the essence I will have to dispense with the flirty repartee and get to the point. Up until a few seconds ago I wasn't having all that great of a time. I suspect that you weren't either.

"Why don't the two of us slide on out of here and create our own fun?"

She laughed, then those eyes caught mine again, "You are so lame...

"I'll meet you in the hallway. I'll go first."

The look of shock on my face transformed to a shit-eating grin, "Sounds like a plan. Please, after you."

She walked to the end of the table and dropped her plate off. None of her stuff slid off. This woman is amazing. She moved through the crowd like they weren't even there and was out the door. I waited a suitable interval not to raise suspicions. I figured two seconds was plenty. Everything left my plate as it dropped to the floor. I didn't care, since by the time it hit the floor, I was out the door.

She grinned at me when I ran out the door while practically slamming it behind me. I grabbed her hand and we ran laughing to the elevator. When the door closed, we leaned back on the wall catching our breath, then looked at each other and grinned again. She pulled her hand and I reluctantly let it go. I turned toward her and those eyes caught me again, "I'm Ben. Not that I mind calling you beautiful lady, but it is kind of a mouthful for regular use."

I thought for a moment that she wasn't going to tell me, but then I caught her mischievous smile. She knew she had been caught, "I'm Nora. Pleased to meet you."

The elevator was heading to my floor and I thought I probably should tell her, "I punched the button for my floor out of habit, but we can go anywhere you want."

She looked at me with clearly fake disappointment, "You're not impressing me with your intelligence so far. I saw you push the button and figured that was where we were going. We can talk in your apartment. Worse case, you try something, and I kick your ass. Best case, we get to know each other. Deal?"

Chagrined, I decided not to underestimate her intelligence ever again, "I thought you were bright when I heard you talking at the party. I had no idea how bright. I will try not to underestimate you again.

"Can I ask you one question?"

She frowned, "Would it be, how can someone so smart be at a party with such a loser?"

"Well, not in those words, but if that works for you, sure."

She shook her head, "Internet date thing. I should have known better, but I was tired of being alone all the time."

The elevator opened on my floor and shortly after that, she was sitting on my sofa while I opened wine. Two hours later we were still talking. Two hours and one minute later I kissed her and to my utter joy, she kissed me back.

She lived in a building a few blocks away and I walked her home. We had our first date later that week. We spent our first month talking at every opportunity and I knew that she was the one before we got beyond a goodnight kiss. When we finally had sex for the first time it was amazing. I couldn't get enough of her awesome body and enthusiastic skill. She told me that she loved my big cock and that she had never had multiple orgasms before we got together.

We dated for six months before she met Logan. Logan, being Logan, immediately tried to seduce her. He told me that he was doing me a favor by showing me she was a cheat before I got in too deep. He started with casual flirting that either fell flat or had her laughing in his face. He tried casual touching, but never managed to actually touch her. She always seemed to see it coming. When he went the macho route and tried shoving her against a wall and kissing her, she kicked him in the balls so hard he nearly passed out. Did I mention she's a black belt in karate?

He tried to do all of that without me seeing him and was successful because I never saw him actually do anything. What he didn't know was that Nora told me every time it happened. I was pleased, but puzzled, "Nora, I'm honored that you think enough of us to not succumb to his advances. I know the way he has with women, and I guess I'm surprised that he doesn't seem to have that effect on you."

Her response surprised me, "I don't cheat. As long as you are true to me, I'll be true to you. Besides, I see the real Logan, not the Logan he wants everyone to see. Inside he is a spoiled little brat that is used to getting his own way. He cares about nothing more than himself. He would be the last guy I would let in my pants, whether we were together or not.

"I think you underestimate your attractiveness. You're a hot man that knows how to please a woman and how to treat her. He's got nothing on you."

Logan surprised me. He stopped trying to seduce Nora. He told me that he had determined that she was good enough for me. Nora told me that he just got tired of losing. If it was his decision to stop then he could tell himself that it didn't matter. I figured, whatever works. I really didn't want to have to kick my best friend's ass.

By this point Nora and I were living together and after a year of blissful co-habitation, we got married. We worked our asses off and were moderately successful. Successful enough to buy a house in the 'Burbs' and to begin thinking about one day having a kid or two. Neither of us was in a hurry to start having kids. We were having way too much fun as a couple. We loved each other deeply, had an amazing sex life, and loved being around each other.

Once Logan learned to leave Nora alone, we had a great time with him. He got us into some amazing parties that we would never have gotten near to otherwise. As often as not, Nora and I had no idea who was holding the party. Logan would get us on the guest list and we would meet him there. We'd rubbed elbows with the ultra-rich on a massive yacht, met celebrities at red carpet parties, and golfed at some of the most exclusive courses in the country.

The latest invitation was to a private resort during the summer. When Nora and I arrived, we were suitably impressed by the main lodge. It was the venue for the party. Not a banquet room in the lodge, but the entire lodge. Shortly after entering we found out that a famous adult video company owned the facility and was hosting the party.

Nora and I watch our fair share of porn. At least once a month we have a porn day that starts around noon. We get any chores out of the way early. Right after lunch we are in bed watching porn and fucking until we have to stop for a shower and dinner. After dinner we are right back at it. We weren't embarrassed to be at this party, we were excited.

We went to the front desk, got our room key, then dropped off our bags. We went back to the lobby and followed the crowd. Every available space was busy with partiers and monitors played porn everywhere. It didn't take long before we started spotting stars from some of our favorite porn videos.

We were having a great time. Both of us figured we would be good and horny by the time we went to our room, and we were watching our alcohol intake. Neither of us wanted to be drunk at bedtime. We did smoke a bit of pot which made the experience that much more fun. Nora tends to get a bit horny when she smokes, but she was keeping it together well. I think we both were edging ourselves in a way. The longer we spent wandering around the party, the more aroused we got.

Nora and I were outside on the deck and night had fallen. We were sitting alone at a table near one end of the deck so we could talk freely and sneak in the occasional joint. We were snickering about a Domme and her submissive when I sensed someone behind me. I looked up and froze in shock.

She smiled at us, "Would you guys mind if I sat with you for a while?"

Nora was grinning, "Sure. Take a load off your feet."

I was too stunned to speak. Sitting not two feet away was Trista Thomas. The hottest porn star in the business and my personal favorite. Nora knew how hot I though Trista was. The two women were decidedly different. Trista was a petite blonde spinner with blue eyes and a porn star body. I thought she looked delicious on screen. In real life she was fucking awesome.

While I attempted to remember how to speak, she smiled at Nora, "You're beautiful. You must be a new talent because I would remember if I saw any of your videos."

Nora laughed, "I'm not in the industry, just a fan."

Trista nodded and looked at me, "Oh, I get it. You're the new talent."

I spit out my drink while my loving wife laughed her ass off. Before I could quit coughing and say anything, Nora reached out and patted my back, "Not that you couldn't be dear, but that isn't you."

She grinned at Trista, "We're just a husband and wife enjoying the party. I have to say though that my husband, Ben here, is a huge fan of yours. I'm Nora by the way and we know who you are, Trista."

We enjoyed our conversation with Trista very much. It turns out she's not the bimbo she plays on video. She has a finance degree and had been successful in that career. She'd married young and her husband had talked her into making a sex video for his private viewing pleasure. She did it, and it turned out that his private viewing pleasure really meant everyone he knew. The divorce came shortly thereafter.

What Trista hadn't told her husband at the time was the studio where the video was shot was trying to recruit her. They thought she had what it took to be a major porn star and hadn't stopped calling her since the video for her husband was filmed. Trista paused in her explanation to pass the joint, "So, I think, what the hell. I might as well see what kind of money we're talking about.

"I will admit that I had a hell of a lot of fun making that first video for my husband. I will also admit that I hadn't been laid in a while and the thought of some young stud servicing me did cross my mind. Still, I wasn't going to risk my face being out there if it wasn't career changing money. Plus, maybe I'd suck at it.

"Turns out I did... Suck at it, and fuck at it, If you catch my drift. Anyway, the money was way more than I expected to make any time soon, and it just so happened that I enjoyed doing it. Apparently, lots of other people enjoy me doing it as well. If my career ended tomorrow, I'd be fine. One or two more years and I'll have fuck you money and I know how to manage it.

I threw in my two cents, "It can't have been all peaches and cream."

Trista nodded, "Oh, absolutely not. I got lucky that the studio I started with and the one I'm with now play it straight. It's a business and it's run like a business. No casting couch bullshit, no whoring out the talent, and no drugs. It's a lot of hard work. A half-hour video takes about two hours to film, sometimes a lot more. It's really hard to look like you can't get enough of a dick that's been in your mouth for the last half hour.

"Then there's the sex thing. You would think that I have the best sex life in the world. You would be wrong. Everyone is tested both before and after a shoot. A minimum three weeks before and two weeks after a shoot I can't have sex with anyone other than the talent. Believe me, the last thing I want to do is have sex with the guys that just hours earlier I was on the set with. Their sweat dripping down their dicks and into my mouth during a hot day under the lights. Plus, I don't like fucking porn stars. It's like masturbating with a human body. They have all the moves as seen on tv, but I haven't had sex with one yet that knew how to be intimate."

Nora looked sympathetic, "Holy shit, I never expected that. What do you do?"

Trista shrugged, "I don't do porn stars anymore recreationally, and I won't do the staff behind the cameras. I don't shit in my own nest. I can't go to clubs or social gatherings because someone always spots me and outs me. On rare occasions I will go to a party that the studio puts on and hope I meet my own unicorn."

Nora was puzzled, "Unicorn?"

Trista nodded, "Yeh. A mythical creature that no one has ever seen. A good looking man, with a sweet personality, hopefully good at sex, and that's not having sex with other women. I can't risk getting an STD and I'm allergic to latex."

I am absolutely positive that Nora didn't realize what she was saying when she said it, but she said it, "Sounds like you need a married man with a wife who is willing to share. I bet there are a lot of couples like that here tonight."

Trista just shook her head, "Yeh, and I bet those couples are also swingers, or at least, not monogamous.

"No, I have resigned myself to the fact that I won't be having real people sex until I leave the business. I figure another year, maybe two, and I will be done for good."

Of course, my mind is racing with thoughts of Nora offering to sacrifice me for the greater good. Yeh, right.

Trista veered the conversation to us. It started out all right with Nora doing ninety percent of the talking. I don't know if it was because Trista is a porn star, or if it was too much pot, but soon Nora was providing some pretty personal information, with probably a little more graphic detail than I was expecting.

We were on our second joint when Nora completely lost her filter. She overshared a bit about my prowess in bed. I turned beat red when she started in on how big I was. She was talking to a porn star for goodness sake! Trista wasn't going to be impressed with Ben the married dude after seeing the meat she's seen.

I was struggling for something to say that would end my misery when I noticed that both women had gone quiet and were looking intently at me.

Trista smiled, "Oh god! He's perfect."

Nora was grinning, "Yes, he is."

I chimed in with, "Huh?"

Nora ignored me and focused on Trista, "I have an idea."

Trista was looking at me rather strangely, "What would that be Nora?"

Nora reached out and took my hand, "Well, I might know a husband that finds you extremely attractive and his wife might be willing to give him a, oh let's say, two-hour hall pass this one time."

Suddenly my head was spinning. I squeezed my wife's hand, "Sweety, it's not like you to take advantage of someone's problem so you can poke fun. Be nice."

The look she gave me was as serious as a heart attack, "I love you Ben, but sometimes you really are clueless. I meant what I said. I will be happy to let you spend two hours having sex with Trista. I'm not kidding. I think it would be a once in a lifetime experience for you and I want you to have that."

I frowned, "What are you supposed to be doing while I'm with Trista?"

Nora leaned back in her chair, "I plan on sitting here and enjoying this buzz for a while, then heading up to our room. I'll be there when you get done."

I looked her dead in the eye, "You're serious?"

She returned my stare, "Absolutely."

I sat up straight, "What if I don't want to?"

My trying to take control of the conversation was an utter failure based upon the laughter from the two women.

Nora stood and pulled me to my feet, "Kiss me, then go with Trista and do for her what you do for me. It's nearly midnight now and I will see you at two."

I kissed my wife with feeling. Then I began to feel awkward. Trista stood and Nora placed my hand in hers. Trista smiled at Nora and turned to walk away. I followed behind, looking over my shoulder at my smiling wife. She really did want this for me. Now all I had to do was perform. No pressure whatsoever.

Trista escorted me to the elevator and from there to her room. She had a nice suite, and I took it all in as we stood in the middle of it. I was delaying and I knew it. There was no way I could compete with porn stars. Then I decided that I wasn't about to try. I remembered what Tristen had said about the lack of intimacy with porn stars and I had the hook I could hang my hat on. I wouldn't try to be a porn star. I would be me, the man my wife enjoys. Better that than something I'm not.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers