All Comments on 'Unicorns'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent, hot, belivable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite story I've ever read here.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I like the story but I think Nora mighta been history for me, while she wholeheartedly endorsed and offered without asking her husband's services to Trista, she ended up getting gangbanged by 3 people without his knowledge or consent? When she told him about "some things happened" she only mentioned getting seduced by Avery, not getting double teamed by a couple of porn douches. That mighta killed my trust in her and perhaps the love. Because she never told him after the fact would be a big sticking point.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Not my usual fare.

But it was well written, believable, and sexy. The fact that love was the underlying theme helped. Thanks for Sharing! 5 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Good story, good ending

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. Well written!

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year agoAuthor

To buzzsawlenny: She did in fact tell him everything that night. I chose to keep the rest of her seduction quiet until I could reveal it in when they watched the movie. Remember, she knew her husband wouldn't have a problem with her being with another woman. There had to be something else that happened that would have made her so upset.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Fantastically hot story. You did a great job of putting it all together and it flowed great.

5stars

mrdrmkrmrdrmkrover 1 year ago

I love stories that are not just hot, but well written. My only complaint is that all the characters are so perfect. Humans aren't really this easy going. But it was a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some good ideas, put together into a highly readable and erotic tale of love. OK the characters are maybe too good to be real, but it’s a bit of escapist fantasy which we can all relate to. I would have liked the issue where the two guys suddenly appeared to have been clearer - I needed your answer to the comment to set it right in my mind. Another excellent piece of writing, thanks.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous had a question regarding the two guys suddenly sneaking into the hotel room. I didn't provide the detail behind their sudden appearance because I felt it was implied. Avery had realized that Nora was a unicorn as soon as she started talking to her. Avery was new in the adult film business and still enjoyed sex with her co-stars. She thought it would be cool to share her sexy unicorn with them and set up the foursome via text while Nora was checking out the DVDs and thumb drives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I checked the "Average" star but that was ONLY to acknowledge (1) the quality of the writing, (2) the playing out of the plot, and (3) the skillful delineation of the personalities of the 3 main characters--all of which make this story a decent read. My only criticism of the WRITING was the confusing switch in the porn star's name from Trista to Avery midway through the story, though it was clear who was who regardless.

HOWEVER: There were several elements in the depiction of the characters which could have and should have significantly changed a reader's reaction to the plot via the glossed over behavior of the porn star and the wife. The wife, Nora, was shown to be an unmitigated LIAR, withholding information that COULD HAVE immensely affected her husband Ben's reaction to her unplanned tryst --(not previously agreed upon with her husband even though he straightforwardly asked her what she was going to be doing while he was away at his "previously wife-approved coupling" with a porn star)--with Avery/Trista and her RAPE by the two male porn stars that A/T slipped into the room after A/T had "groomed" Nora to be acquiescent. By withholding the information that she'd been manipulated into allowing herself to be raped while being restrained by T/A's body while being fed T/A's pussy, her husband was given the impression that her unapproved tryst with T/A was ALL that took place instead of being given the right to react to his wife ALSO fucking two guys with porn-star-sized dicks. He MIGHT have loved his wife enough to say..."You go, Girl"...but was instead disrespected both by his wife and A/T--essentially being told..."It doesn't matter what you MIGHT have said or done because you were just the clueless cuck whose wife the three of us just raped sufficiently well to get her to just take T/A's pussy and our cocks in her pussy and mouth and keep quiet until we can offer you big bucks to become porn actors yourselves.

A/T was shown to be an unscrupulous con artist who scammed Nora from the moment she picked her up at the party, playing off Nora's rejection of the jerk Logan to entice Nora to her bedroom so as to seduce and fuck her. That she was able to get away with fostering in Nora a porn version of the "Stockholm Syndrome" (where the victim comes to accept and welcome her abuse) was more a tribute to Nora's inherent sexuality and did not in any way mitigate the abusive rape.

The husband Ben was shown to be a weak man who accepted being seduced under false premises so he could fuck a porn star and who accepted his wife's rape because it resulted in bringing that porn star into the ultimate fantasy of many males--having two hot women in his bed willing to fulfil all his "threesome" fantasies.

I kept reading this story hoping to find SOMETHING that would trigger an erotic response in my very amenable brain. Alas, I was disappointed. Sad.

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year agoAuthor

I love how Anon feels so strongly about this little story that he/she (probably he) wasted 500 plus words proving to me that he hadn't understood the story at all. If he had bothered to read the comments prior to his diatribe, he would have seen my explanation to the other Anon. Can you Anons get together and pick a name, then write a consistently hateful comment based on the story I wrote, instead of the one you thought you read? Just wondering. Oh, and thanks so much for the average star. Your opinion matters. Honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THANK YOU FOR A FUN AND LOVING STORY!!! I feel your portrayal of a couple that have to face a rotten problem strengthen their bond and expand their love to someone that loves them back.

Hope 2023 is good for you!

Paul

WeissbiermannWeissbiermannover 1 year ago

Oh, that was a fun and sexy story. Write more of this!! You probably have, this was my first one I’ve read from you. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.