Unicorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm scared to death about us!"

Nora cupped my face with both hands and looked into my eyes, "I love you, Ben and I'm really sorry that all this stuff happened all at once because it ruined something special. Trista and I talked because she wanted to be with you again and I wanted that for both of you. Along the way we became really good friends. That's the grand conspiracy in a nutshell."

She dropped her hands and stepped back, "It kind of pisses me off that you would think I held anything back when I told you what happened. What the hell else could there have been? I didn't ask for it or go looking for it, but it happened, and I ended up fucking enjoying it. You know that because I told you.

"You didn't have a problem with it that night, or the next morning, or since then. Why should watching the video make you not love me anymore?"

Then she started to cry and I felt like a major horse's ass. I pulled her into my arms and she tried to push me away. I held onto her, "I will never stop loving you. I guess I'm just scared that you liked that night more than you like being with me and I was scared that the video would prove that."

She looked up at me, "You really are a dumbass sometimes. You slept with a porn star. Did you decide that you wanted to be with Trista more than me? Did you?"

"Of course not. Trista is very special, but she's not you. No one will ever replace you."

"Then what the fuck makes you think I feel any different about you?"

"I'm going to be trying to make this up to you for a long time, aren't I?"

She quirked a smile through her tears, "You bet your ass buddy."

And just like that we were good again. Granted, I felt like a total ass, but she still loved me. I considered that a win.

We stood around the kitchen island and got high while sipping our way through our first drinks. We were all noticeably more mellow by the time we made it to the living room. I shuffled the DVDs behind my back and had Nora pick an arm. I loaded the DVD and sat on the couch. I was on the end with Nora leaning against me. Trista sat next to Nora as the video started.

There weren't any credits or titles although the video had been edited. It started with me standing in Trista's room looking around nervously and went from there. When our first love making session was over, I looked at Nora's face to see her reaction. She had tears in her eyes and she saw me looking at her in concern. She patted my hand, "I'm ok. It just looked really beautiful. I could see how happy you made her."

The next scene was Trista and me fucking the shit out of each other. Nora was rocking up and down in excitement, "Yeh, put it to her baby! Fuck that sweet pussy! Way to fuck him back Trista! Damn girl, you suck a mean dick!"

I couldn't believe that my wife gave another woman a high five for fucking her husband. It was a bit surreal. I was surprised that they left in the part where Trista cried. Not as surprised as I was to see my wife hugging Trista while they both cried.

I decided that we all needed a break to regroup, and we gathered at the kitchen island to refresh our drinks and our buzz. I could see that if anything, the video brought Nora and Trista even closer than they already were. They stood at the island constantly touching each other with obvious affection.

I smiled at their closeness, "I'm happy that you two have become friends. Nora needs a close woman friend, and I don't think she could have picked a better one than you Trista. I'm glad you came into our lives."

Trista blushed which I thought was cute as hell. This porn star was a real person, not the caricature shown in her videos. Buzz replenished; we moved back to the living room. The moment of truth was upon me and I was shaking as I inserted the DVD into the player. I sat down next to Nora and pulled her close.

The feel of her next to me calmed me and I suddenly realized that I had nothing to worry about. The fact that she was next to me told me everything I needed to know. She was with me, loved me, and she wasn't going anywhere. I pressed play on the remote and settled back with Nora nestled against me.

I could feel her nervousness and I gave her a squeeze, "I love you babe. I'm good now and realize what an ass I've been. I'm actually looking forward to this."

The video began as Nora and Avery entered the room and progressed through my beautiful wife's seduction. I was painfully erect almost immediately and began to squirm on the couch as I tried to get my erection situated.

Nora calmly reached down, unzipped my pants, and pulled my cock out. She held it in her hand as we watched. She didn't need me to tell her how the video was affecting me. She held the gauge for that in her hand.

On the screen, Avery was kissing Nora with heat, and my cock pulsed. We watched as Avery kissed and licked her way down Nora's body. She teased around Nora's pussy until she had Nora so worked up that she finally grabbed Avery's head and pulled her face against her pussy. I loved the look on Nora's face as Avery brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. When she finally achieved that goal, it was beautiful to behold.

Avery slipped back up the bed and held Nora close as she quivered from the amazing orgasm she had just experienced. She kissed Nora's face with light kisses until Nora recovered enough to kiss her back. The two women snuggled and kissed for a few minutes. Nora lowered her head and began to kiss and suck on Avery's tits and it had a profound effect on Avery.

Avery pushed Nora onto her back, "I need your mouth on my pussy and I need it right now!"

Avery moved up the bed and straddled my amazing wife's face. She reached down and pulled Nora's legs apart as far as she could and began to play with Nora's pussy. I could see Nora's head moving as she tongued Avery's pussy. I knew that this was the first time she had ever had oral sex with a woman and her enthusiasm was obvious.

The camera zoomed out to show the entire room, and the door opening. Two men walked into the room and quietly removed their clothes. I knew from talking with Nora that they were Owen and Leo, the two porn stars that Nora had just watched fuck Avery in her new video. Avery smiled at them and held a finger to her lips, signaling them to be quiet. Nora was totally unaware that they were in the room.

Avery began to wiggle on Nora's face causing the bed to move and providing cover for Owen to get on the bed. He moved between Nora's legs while Avery ran her hands up and down Nora's thighs, ensuring that her legs continued to be spread wide. Owen pressed the head of his cock against Nora's entrance, and before she could react, slid deep into her.

Nora shoved up on Avery's ass and looked down her own body to see the porn stud stroking his cock into her, "What the fuck! Oh... Shit... You need... to stop that... Oh fuck!

His stroking never faltered, and I watched as Nora's resistance faded. That big cock felt too good and when he picked up the pace of his thrusts Nora began to raise her hips to meet them. Avery lowered her pussy back onto Nora's face and Nora went back to work on her. After a few minutes I heard Nora's muffled screams as she orgasmed.

By this point I was as hard as I could possibly be. I had been unbuttoning Nora's blouse as we watched the video and was thankful that her bra clasp was in the front. I released her amazing tits and played with her nipples while we continued to watch.

Trista had been watching us out of the corner of her eye and the next thing I knew, her lips were locked with Nora in a passionate kiss. My eyes were scanning back and forth between the television and the two women kissing. I was so hard it hurt.

Back on the screen Avery was thrashing her way through a massive orgasm. She slipped off Nora's face and fell onto the bed next to her. Owen flipped Nora over and began fucking her doggy style. Leo got onto the bed and brushed his cock across Nora's lips. She opened her mouth and sucked his cock in. The two men spit roasted her and in no time at all Nora was quivering through another orgasm.

Trista moved my hand off Nora's tit and replaced it with her mouth. Nora moaned and put her hand on the back of Trista's head, holding her against her tit. Trista's hands were busy as well. She managed to unzip Nora's skirt and let Nora's tit go long enough to pull it off and throw it on the floor.

On the video, Owen and Leo had traded places and Leo was pounding his big cock into Nora. She was in another world by this point and totally lost in lust. Owen was thrusting into her mouth and the look on his face made it obvious that he was on the verge of cumming. A few seconds later he began shooting his load into Nora's mouth.

The rapid thrusting by Leo into her pussy caused her mouth to lose his cock and a shot of Owen's cum landed on her face. Her mouth frantically found his cock again and his subsequent shots went down her throat. Leo stiffened as he began shooting his load into my wife's pussy. He held onto her hips as he pumped hard until he emptied his balls. The three of them didn't move for a few moments. Then, Leo pulled his cock out of my wife and the camera zoomed in to show his cum leaking from her.

Nora rolled onto her back and laid there panting, trying to get her breath back. When she finally calmed down, she looked at the three people that had just fucked her and I could see the panic on her face. Avery immediately pulled her into her arms, "It's ok baby. It was fun, wasn't it? I know that you liked it, so cut yourself some slack."

Nora shook her head, "I just cheated on my husband. I have to go."

She got off the bed and began to dress. The video ended there. The action on our couch was just getting started. Trista was busy pulling Nora's thong off and tossing it over her shoulder. Her mouth latched onto Nora's pussy and my hands went back to her tits. I rolled her nipples as Trista used her talented tongue to bring my wife closer and closer to orgasm.

I licked my wife's ear and neck, then whispered, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen. You were so totally hot and I loved seeing you cum. I want to watch that video again and again just so I can watch your face as they fuck you. I love you so much."

Moments later Nora's eyes rolled back into her head and her body stiffened as she came all over Trista's face. It was an awesome moment that I will never forget. For the next few minutes heavy breathing was the only sound in the room.

Of course, I had to break that silence, "So, Nora, I take it that you enjoyed your second lesbian experience?"

She grinned at Trista, "Holy shit! I reckon so!"

Trista stood up and wiped her face with her hand. She smiled down at us, "I love you guys. Can we move this to the bedroom?"

One second, I was on the couch holding my wife close as she basked in the afterglow. The next second, we were both on our feet and heading down the hall to our bedroom. I watched as my wife made love to Trista until I was done being the voyeur. I got on the bed behind Nora and sank my cock into her while she ate our friend's pussy. After I shot my load into Nora, I watched as the two women kissed and caressed each other.

Not long after that Nora and Trista decided that a sixty-nine was worth trying and it worked out well for them. Trista orgasmed first, then dove back in and had Nora orgasming in no time. I had recovered by then and proceeded to thoroughly fuck Trista.

I woke up sometime in the night to use the bathroom. When I came back to bed Nora was awake and watching me. I got back in bed and we were on each other with a heat that left us both breathless at the end. When we finally got our breath back, we looked over to see if we had woken Trista. She was looking right at us with a huge grin on her face. I dove between her legs and sank deep into her while Nora sat on her face. I felt especially blessed to have the two amazing women in my life. I can't describe how wonderful it was when they orgasmed together. That night we discovered that the three of us fit together like it was meant to be.

I found a good lawyer and he not only made them destroy all video records of Nora and I, but he also won us a substantial settlement. We weren't too happy with how Avery had lured Nora into an unasked-for foursome but chose to chalk it up as shit that happened. While Nora ended up enjoying the experience, she feels very strongly that she won't do something like that again.

Trista became a huge part of our lives. We often get together for threesomes and I'm more than happy to let the two women in my life have some alone time on occasion. Trista left the porn industry less than a year later. Nora and I consider her a dear friend and an awesome human being.

Trista wants what we all want, someone to love, someone to be her companion for life, and someone that loves her regardless of her past. It's difficult. Many men are intimidated by a woman that was a porn star. Other men are attracted to her history for all the wrong reasons. It is our sincere hope that she connects with a great guy.

Nora and I provide her unconditional love. She will never be lonely as long as we have any say about it. Until right guy comes along, Nora and I are more than happy to take care of her needs.