Unintended Attraction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis didn't answer, she twisted her head until she could meet my lips with her, kissing me passionately, desperately. She made mewling sounds against my mouth as her hips started spasming, climaxing from my touch and ability induced arousal. I plundered her mouth, her sweet breath hot on mine as she came, before she eventually wrenched her face away from mine, falling forward onto the counter, gasping for air, thighs still twitching from the aftermath.

I stood back for a moment, taking her in. Alexis' upper torso was stretched out on the counter, her arms grasping at the edge. She was at a right angle, with her legs slightly apart, her robe still hiked up, her little shorts stretched tight across her buttocks. I placed a hand on her hip, feeling her up, enjoying the feel of her silky skin. She made no move, no sound as I explored, just staying in place, panting heavily.

Without ceremony I gripped her shorts and peeled them off, sliding them down her legs until they hit the floor around her ankles. I quickly stripped off my pants, and stood behind her, admiring her narrow waist and the flare of her hips. I gripped Alexis' hips firmly, moved into position, and sunk myself deep into her molten depths.

This got a reaction out of her, she cried out, trying to be quiet; not wanting to get the attention of her baby in the room in front of us. She stretched her arms out behind her, hands scrabbling feebly at my hips as she started a litany of moans, peppered with cries of 'yes'.

I took both of her hands in mine, and she gripped tightly, clutching desperately. I twisted both arms up behind her back, pressing down firmly, keeping her pressed against the counter top. I withdrew my cock, feeling her pussy clench, trying to keep me inside her, before thrusting back in hard, making her body shake.

"Fuck!" Alexis yelped, squeezing my hands tighter. She hunched her shoulders, pressing her forehead to the counter. She muttered something I couldn't quite hear.

"What was that?" I asked, repeating my motion and fucking back into her hard again, making her ass and hips shake from the force.

"Just fuck me." Alexis gasped out, almost sobbing. "Please, fuck me!"

I liked that, her begging me. I changed my grip, crossing the wrists of her arms behind her back, being then able to hold both her arms in place with one hand. With the other, I drew back and spanked her firmly on her ass, leaving a clear red handprint on her pale skin.

"Tell me again." I ordered her.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Alexis said hoarsely, her voice cracking. "Please, anything!"

I leant forward, my head near hears, and spoke very softly.

"You love this don't you - me being inside you"

Alexis moaned sharply, pressing her hips back frantically in small thrusts; her face was flushed, and her mouth was agape, panting her arousal.

At that, I let go of her arms, and gripped her hard by her hips, readying myself. I then started really fucking her, harder than I had ever done previously. I wasn't concerned with how she felt about it, if it was good for her. My gaze was focused on her rear as my cock hammered into her over and over again, rhythmically and without mercy. Her whole body was shaking with the force of my thrusts, and she began keening, a low constant cry without cease. She couldn't seem to stop herself making it, only stopping the rising sound by biting into her own forearm. The muffled cries of pleasure she made with her mouth full was an amazing counterpoint to the unceasing slaps being made by my crotch slamming into her behind.

I wasn't going to last long like this.

I started spanking her ass as I fucked her, harder than I probably should have, completely caught up in the moment. Every time I connected, she would moan out even louder. Soon Alexis' ass was bright red, a stark contrast to the creamy white skin of the rest of her.

I felt myself building to my orgasm, and embraced it. I mercilessly strummed Alexis with my ability, recreating what I had done the night of the party, bringing her to the utter brink of her own orgasm. The first spurt of my cum inside her pussy set her off, her entire body clenching and flushing red, a full body blush. I kept thrusting into her, intent on my own pleasure. Alexis' body was beyond her own control at this point though, and her legs gave way, and she slid down to floor of the kitchen, still twitching. This meant the last shot of my cum landed on her top and in her hair, completing the vision of a woman that had been completely and utterly fucked.

That was the tableau after we were both spent; I was standing over Alexis, panting from my exertions, and she was sprawled on the ground, glassy eyed and out of it.

I saw the moment awareness come back into her eyes, and she groggily blinked and looked up at me. She met my eyes and smiled shakily at me. 'Wow' she mouthed at me, not up to speaking just yet. Alexis then realised that my softening cock was basically in front of her face. Maintaining eye contact, she lent forward and gently took me into mouth, sucking softly.

Fuck me, she was cleaning me. I looked down into her lovely face, intent on what she was doing. She was the picture of depraved arousal. Elegant and beautiful, but disheveled, covered in cum, and sucking my cock.

I carefully pulled myself out of her mouth and stood up straight, stretching. I extended my hand to her and pulled Alexis to her feet as well. She was a bit unsteady, but stayed upright.

Alexis was very docile afterwards, content to just be close to me. She didn't say much, just smiling at me and following any direction I gave her, being very passive. She went and got cleaned up without complaint, coming back wearing fresh clothes.

This was definitely something I had done with my ability, I just wish I knew exactly how I had done it.

It made leaving very easy; she didn't seem sad, or anxious, or anything at all. Just accepting. After I had packed my car, I went inside the last time to say goodbye to her. Alexis was sitting in the living room on the couch, watching the animated movie that was currently enthralling her child. She seemed to be over being completely submissive to me, but was still calm about what had happened.

I didn't know if that would last, or if it would be like last time; where she would gradually start having more genuine reactions to what she had done with me. Well, this time I wouldn't be here to see it.

It was with genuine regret that I took my last leave of this house, and Alexis. She walked out with me to my car, and gave me a long hug. We pulled back and looked at each other. It seemed the most natural thing in the world when we both leant forward into a kiss. It was deep and long, but without any special passion. For the moment at least, I was completely sated.

I got into my car, but before I could pull away, Alexis leant in through the drivers window and kissed me again. It was more urgent this time. She pulled back, her face still close to mine.

"This isn't goodbye." She told me firmly, a hint of her usual spark coming through.

"It isn't." I agreed, surprising myself in that moment. I meant it. "I'll be seeing you."

At that I drove away, watching Alexis in the rear-view mirror, until she was out of sight.

12