All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences'

by CAROLINA_GENTLEMAN

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments (Page 2)
KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

She was raped, no consent - passed out, even the video showed her thinking Jonathan was her husband Micheal. Jonathan had a duty to stop when she disclosed her mind set of getting aroused think it was her husband.

I'm glad the full week video FINALLY came around or I'd be nailing SG on that story point. And Mike knew of the cameras/bugs/PI and did not inquire further - he was a shit.

However, Mike was the willing CHEATER with Molly. Molly was not drunk but willing and he was still legally married and not even legally separated. Tit-for-tat holds NO legal justification. I find Mike to be an ass through this whole thing - aggrieved but with a very myopic narrow mindedness even with his kids future at stake.

I too found this story had serious misses - what happen to Jen (the other manipulated wife)? Also what did happen to the two sluts that setup this week/drugs? Due to these serious misses a 5* slipped to 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well it is Rape

Drinks, drugs, etc didn't change her mind. She thought it was her husband. Not the asshole who took her. With the video tape thats proof of rape. What more needs to be done is to file charges. So why not do a part 2 and file rape charges?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yep, rape.

I agree with the other anonymous. This was clearly rape.

She doesn't deserve to be punished for that, and she doesn't deserve her husband's anger. I am not blaming the husband for his feelings, because that is just wrong, but I can't say I understand how he could still refer to her rape as adultery. It is not.

You aren't responsible for your feelings, but you most certainly are responsible for how you react to them. And yes, she needs to press charges, and her husband needs to do his job and support her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm sure to get blasted for this:

I first wish to say that I abhor rape. It is wrong, illegal and screams for punishment... but consider this- Why are we so willing to absolve the wife of her part in the fact that she had sex with a man other than her husband, citing that she was too drunk, too stoned, or too impaired, and therefore it was rape?

Jonathon was most certainly, drunk, stoned and mentally impaired, yet we hold him to the legal interpretation of consensual sex regarding Jules.

Consider BOTH days of her actions: During the first encounter Jules willing stayed with the group, drinking, flirting and dancing with the men at the club. She could have left sooner, as in very soon, but she didn't, she stayed and behaved like a single woman looking for a hook up. The next day she should have been remorseful enough to not allow a repeat, let alone an escalation of the parting with those men. They were invited to come to the women's place for drinks and a surprise? Come on man! WTF Jules? But, again she didn't leave, she stayed, drank too much, and got high with this group.

Why would we not accept that Jonathon, who's judgement was likely clouded, assumed consent, and preceded to try and have sex with her? The whole thing reeked of a party designed to have everyone, drink, get stoned and fuck.

Does a guy now have to have an attorney present during all female contact to assure legal compliance?

I say that he and Jules were BOTH impaired and both contributed to what happened. In front of a jury, a rape charge fails in this case. She was too culpable in contributing to the outcome.

Had she been drugged without her knowledge, different argument.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hmm

You dont punish a wife for being raped.

Especially when she obviously thought the sex was with her husband.

Also he has video proof of how she was upset about it and how she planned on telling her husband about it.

So why would they not have looked at the entire week of videos sooner?

Why after learning all the above did he note get back with his wife?

Why did you not add the guy was charged with rape?

No revenge on the girls that set her up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To all of you who readily forgive her

Yes she was raped, butttt it was her who put herself in that position. She was in a resort setting without her dumbass husband for protection. She should have been extra wary. Isn't it amazing how after this, she decides a vacation without her husband is not right.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Blame less??

She put herself in the position to get raped by eating the pot brownies. Husband would be right to divorce her for being an idiot slut!!!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
@ Anonymous 02/19/20 Husband affair

The husbands affair was while they were separated, not before Jules drugged and drunk night.

DDAY55DDAY55about 4 years ago
Liked it.

Good story, thanks. I know from personal experience that these things happen. I don't understand how a man with 3 beautiful children can screw all that up for a one night stand. But like I said I saw it happen (she was married with kids also just like in the story). I think it's probably more prevalent than most people think. A good friend tried to justify it as "shit happens". It made me think that something similar may have happened with her.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
She put herself in bad situation and paid price

Very few juries going to find guilty verdict since she chose to drink and drugs

If don't believe it look it up

Don't necessarily agree but I know most times after women see what is in store for them by going to court. a lot don't proceed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Responsibility

Drink responsibly!!!!! It's not just me but no to drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

A story where a cheater is actually owning up to her actions. Maybe there really is a Santa Claus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Accidentally gave this four stars. Meant to give it two

As you can see by my title, I accidentally hit four stars instead of two. It’s lucky to get that. This story seemed almost completely unbelievable. If I didn’t like the style of the author, it would have got one star. The main character gets drunk, then high under peer pressure, and is molested and tricked into sex, and it’s still ALL HER FAULT?! I’ve dealt w/an unfaithful wife (I’m well rid of her, thanks), and even I wouldn’t blame this character so completely. So please, think through the story more. Maybe have someone else read it to give you feedback before submitting it. I can’t believe I’m the only one who thought this. And like I said, I’ve dealt w/shitty infidelity from a wife, and even I couldn’t withhold forgiveness from this lady as long as the husband in the story did.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 4 years ago
WOW! that was good. And I'm a BTB fan.

It is rare, but I okay with it being a happy ending and enjoyed the read. Thanks.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

The story concept is very good. I liked the dialogue, and how the dialogue and descriptions of settings and expressions brought out the characters’ emotions. There is good attention to detail, and seems like it’s supposed to be realistic. There isn’t anything outlandish, and there are no crazy revenge plots. Aside from a couple of spots where proofreading could have been better, it’s very well written.

I only have difficulty with one aspect: the reconciliation seemed too quick and easy. Thanksgiving to Christmas is only a few weeks. He had a new set of rings, cruise reservations, and new clothes for the whole family. She had already tested herself for pregnancy.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So, let me get this right

They have video evidence she was raped while incapacitated and they are doing nothing about it?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago

Really well written.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

Not real original but well written. I don't know why she felt guilty. She was passed out when Jonathan began stimulating her body. Her body was simply reacting naturally. Even when she would slip in and out consciousness her mind filled in the blanks making her think it was Michael. She even called him Michael. I think that's rape. So, it appeared Jonathan knew what he was doing. I can see her changing schools but you referred to the other three women as accomplices. Hell, Beth set her up. Who knows what Beth told Jonathan and the brownies were planned to get the two women compliant. I wondered if the recording device got the whole story, I'm glad you put that in there and that Steve was an honorable man. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A most important omission.

Who has cake for Thanksgiving dessert? Americans have Pumpkin pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Swordwielder

I agree with you. I was surprised that out of eight participants at the house there was only one divorce mentioned.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

i have pecan pie

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
Just saying

K Tell me guys, would her actions of going back to the house with four men while drinking heavily, dancing , and watching her friends actions, pass the wife test? Even if she hadn’t gotten fucked , would she have told her husband about their evening. I think not. And, tell me she didn’t know what she was doing while she was sucking his dick. Although, that’s the author’s fault. Anyone whose smoked pot after getting drunk, would not mix. She would puke all over the guy when it went in her throat.

.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

I reread the story and have a few more comments:

What happened to her was rape. She was not aware of her surroundings and unable to give consent. That puts a whole different spin on it. Did she place herself in a bad situation - yes. Did she use alcohol and drugs in that bad situation - yes. Did she intentionally set out to cheat - NO.

8 married people cheated and yet you barely discussed 1 divorce. You really should have discussed the aftermath of what happened to each of the cheaters. At the very least, since Steve was suspicious of Beth and she and Donna setup the whole thing, those 2 deserved to be burned - public humiliation, harm to their careers and social standing, severe financial loss, etc... And lets face it - at least 6 of those people actively and willing cheated. Jules and Jen effectively were raped.

The ending of this story really should be expanded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
conflicted

Read it again based on all of the claims of rape. She had too much to drink and a marijuana brownie. She wasn't totally passed out drunk. Had she been out cold it was rape. She had sex with this guy and participated. So she had consensual sex. No way does she not at one time during the act know it was not her husband? Really? She sucked his cock, rubbed his body, got fucked. She would know it was not her husband. She had her fantasy going.

What happens next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

After the wife had that Brownie and Liquor .. She was raped as She kept calling out her Husbands name .. She thought She was with her Husband ..

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

Not a bad story, but inadequately developed. (I'm going to avoid the "rape" angle; I wondered about that too, but it's been exhausted here.)

What became of Jen? What exactly did she do that night? Was she in fact less complicit than the other two? If so, what was her excuse? I've had drunken sex too, but it wasn't like that — I knew damn well what I was doing, and I have enjoyed it (immensely). We should have been been shown more of what Julia (and Jen) really felt.

Then what of Beth and Donna, the ringleaders? What was their comeuppance? And the four guys? We learned nothing of them. Just how attractive were they? Did Johnathon have a nice cock? We want to know.

You can't just introduce all these characters (10 adults, by my count) then ignore eight of them in your haste to write a reconciliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's called date rape.

If there would have been a police report filed, and she would have called her husband right away, this story would have ended much sooner.

This story makes no sense for the characters portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story and it had the ending it deserved. As other commentators have already mention she was raped. She wasn't in any condition to give her consent to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault

"Drug-facilitated sexual assault occurs when alcohol or drugs are used to compromise an individual's ability to consent to sexual activity. These substances make it easier for a perpetrator to commit sexual assault because they lower inhibitions, reduce a person's ability to resist, and can prevent them from remembering details of the assault."

What happened is a crime most places. The circumstances would be taken into account and the penalty would not be as severe as a forcible rape but the man would likely have to register as a sex offender which would end his teaching career.

The wife's judgement was poor, but her intent was just to socialize and dance.

And yes, I have been with a girl so drunk she did not know who she was with. As a joke, I told her I was someone else and she pushed me away. When I said it was me she pulled me back. When I asked her about it in the morning, she said that she hoped it was me since I was the person she intended to be with (she was the aggressor) but admitted she was "blind drunk". I asked her if she thought she should ever get that drunk again. She said she wouldn't, didn't think she had that much, and she felt safe in the situation. It was a similar situation, in a residence, with friends. I was very careful with intoxicated women after that. I do not ever want to do to anyone what Jonathon did to her. When she called him Michael he should have stopped so he was guilty. And she should have been tested for drugs since he or one of her "great" friends might have slipped her a little something extra like some X, cocaine and/or a ruffie in her drink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This makes no sense

The entire time the wife spent at the beach house was recorded. Who prepared the selectively edited pics and video first provided to the husband? If it was the husband of the couple who owned the house (the wife was an adulterous coworker I believe) why did he withhold the footage showing her level of intoxication prior to the sex acts as well as the evidence of her profound remorse? Selective distribution of the original, incriminating material appears to have been a deliberate effort to destroy their marriage. Why would the other husband wish to do this? Why was there no outrage when the full video was finally revealed?

The husband's intentional, repeated infidelity was far too easily swept under the rug. The magnitude of his betrayal of their vows was orders of magnitude greater than that of the wife's drugged mistake. Where was his penance for these grievous betrayals? There are several hall passes due to the wife as evidence of the lothario husband's acceptance of guilt as well as his contrition.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Nothing more than a wimpy cuckold story! RAAC taking his balls away!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again with comments

Reading again after reading all the new comments. Comments seem to go to the, she was raped side, and I agree. I stand with my original comment. She deserved the reconciliation. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agreed, this story sucks wimp balls.

Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mouth frothings

All of these repetitive anonymous BTB mouth frothings after every single story that doesn't end in ashy blood spatters makes it really easy to just ignore them altogether. Sometimes years of marriage make a dfference. Sometimes two people can see past even the most hurtful acts of selfishness. Divorce is, quite often, the appropriate response, but I would feel very fortunate to find my way through a situation such as this one.

LWlurker

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Read it again and came to the same conclusion.

SHITTY RAAC STORY! NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

He's just a cuck and she's a slimy cunt who gets away with cheating. What kind of lesson did this leave for the kids? Grandpa and mommy cheats, and that's okay.... If you're a cheating liar, wait a few months and you'll get off the hook entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ah! I see we have the usual intelligent comment from @Dlh143. Whoever this person is they must really have a shit life. They seem to hunt down reconciliation stories on this website just so that they can make them selves feel better by writing a load of miserable crap.

This is a good story which deals with a women who is drugged and, effectively raped. Her marriage is only saved because there's a video of what happened to her. What the story doesn't deal with is why the man who raped her isn't charged with the crime. But handles the story as though it's a simple cheating / reconciliation story rather than a crime story.

DGHear2DGHear2about 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. I do wish we had info on the other couples and how they fared. I thought this couple handled it really good.

Good read

with respect

DG Hear

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Ah, I see the anonymous trolls who are too much of a pussy to sign their name judging others for speaking their minds are still spouting off hate speech. Go back to your whores with your tiny dicks and and help the spread of AIDS. But my opinions are valid and better than yours. Have a nice day!

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

What the hell kind of weed are they putting in these brownies? Hilarious that both of them cheat (technically hers was while borderline unconscious, so she's mostly guilty of putting herself in that position), but cries of 'cuck!' still sound out. If anything, she's the bigger cuck since her husband slept with another woman several times while he was in his right mind, and she's perfectly willing to overlook that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok. This is different from most of the stories here. She was a good person, that got taken advantage of. Was totally remorseful, and wanted to do anything to bring the marriage back together.

I am glad, it ended the way it did. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have been drunk and high on insanely high %age THC Weed. I may have been falling down from the effects of alcohol and reefer but never have I confused some random woman at the party with my wife. Not saying there shouldn't be a reconciliation here given the circumstances because being drunk and/or high can so drastically lower inhibitions and judgment. She made bad choices by getting drunk, not arguing harder against having the guys come back to the house, accepting and eating the marijuana brownie. If taken back she would need an ankle monitor on her for the next 50 or 60 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She cheated but reconciliation was the best outcome, she stupidly took drugs to aplease her friends and made a mistake. I cant fault him at all for taking her back after 18 great years together and her drunken transgression which started out with him groping her without permission. Great Story.

As for Dlh143 dissing annoymous trolls for remaining annoymous while critisizing, everybody on here is annoymous you fucking retard, people like me just cant be bothered logging in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another 5 for the Carolina Gentleman (who writes so well from the female perspective). There was clearly a good case for RAAC winning out over BTB. Besides, Michael did get his own back with Milly (who later on morphed into Molly - editing software strikes again). Thus clearing the decks for taking back a remorseful wife.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

It was a nice story, but page 3 was totally unrealistic ... no matter how hot she was, in real life, when he first wen t to shove his cock inside his wayward wife, he would have pictured her with that other guy's cock inside her... and he would have gone soft... then rolled away from her, sitting up on the side of the bed feeling angry and betrayed, all over again. So, your story really needs to flesh out the "real" experience with 2-3 more pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To those who ask why the husband didn’t view it as rape: his wife didn’t present it that way. If she had called the police and her husband as soon as she woke up, maybe he could believe her. Since she didn’t, it was adultery.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wheeee!!! Good cruises for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. But...She was raped by Johnathon! No matter how you cut it she was raped. Her main sin was having trusted her friend Beth, and not calling and telling her husband as soon as she found out what that she was raped.

Sure liked the happy ever after. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, good taught. Married couples NEVER need time away from families; they need time together with families ALWAYS.

lousy grammar and composition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm...what happened to Jen. She had a similar experience to Jules.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Tough story to Grab onto.. Took some time to think about it. Giving you a 4 start rating. Walked away from my ex and never looked back. Glad I did not try again. She really screwed up her life after I left. Realize that was her true self all along.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

So to recap

,

she was raped

,

and decided that rather than report the rape she would claim to have drunkenly cheated

,

he upon hearing that his wife might have been raped went dating for a few months

,

he kinda sorta conversated about it and the guy who owned the house actually found the video of the rape and turned it over - but never reported it

,

the husband upon seeing the video of his wife's rape dumped his girlfriend, but never reported it, and wasn't totally committed to the thought of reconciliation

,

in the end they got back together

,

but the the rapist though divorced was free to rape again?

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

After reading a couple of times I was able to catch on...Good read overall

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Damn, the Anonymous Literotica Cuckyboy Army is out in full force on this one. You RAAC types really make me laugh, especially the anonymous ones. It's you who are the sad, pathetic self hating losers in life. I bet none of you bitches ever made a women have an orgasm, unless you dined on cream pie.

Anyways 1* for Carolina Cucky.

rastageorgerastageorgeover 2 years ago

Reasons for "ONE" Star!!!

1. Homeowner with Video and Audio witnessed "TWO RAPES"; didn't report them; told his friends a pack of lies about it until his conscience beat him up about it; and even printed out some 8X10's. Very Sick Individual and Writer!

2. After getting "RAPED", her and the other "RAPED" wife blame themselves, and take all kinds of abuse from their Self-Righteous Dumb husbands. Very Sadistic Buttholes, including Writer!

3. Still married husband hooks up with younger woman who he'd probably been eyeing and flirting with long before; has sex with her several times over several months; finds out the truth just as his "LOVING WIFE" had told him; doesn't try to make things right for a "FEW" months; and still somehow in his mind thinks he has some kind of convoluted "MORAL HIGH-GROUND". Do you see who should get kicked to the curb???

4. Many more reasons, but those 3 should suffice. Three Immoral Sadistic Butthole husbands and Writer.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Totally agree with @rastageorge

This is not a cheating or betrayal tale....

This is a crime scene .. Drugging and Rape

Not only Jonathan but beth also was culprit in this criminal conspiracy

And... Not only julia but the jen also a victim in that whole mess

But.... The greatest question is why neither jen nor julia lodged a complain with police about drug and rape incident with them... Even though they decided to confess with their respective husband, so the don't have a issue of confidentiality or secrecy

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

This is the first story i am supporting RAAC.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

A great story I’m not into reconciliation story but this was good⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the commenters saying the women were drugged and raped. Raped…..maybe, but that’s a stretch. And there is nothing mentioned about why or how Jen had sex. So I can’t see how anyone was raped.

Drugged??? I don’t agree. She may have been pressured by her friends, but she ate the brownie by her own choice.

I’m am certainly not in favor of drugging or raping women, but I just don’t see it here.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

I also believe there was a crime here. Her friends conspired and the guy started with her when she was obviously too out of it to consent. BUT, she's correct that she went too far, dancing and so forth with these guys. She shoud have gone home when they first came to the house. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stinks, cuck story.

abhi_studsabhi_studsabout 2 years ago

She was clearly Raped... Not only was she forced to feel unnecessarily guilty as part of this story's narrative but her husband learnt it was rape and continued to stay away from her instead of immediately realizing the mistake n the crime and the need for supporting her.

Sometimes these stories are cathartic for my desire of justice to be served but sometimes just plain infuriating.. the author probably didn't consiously try to downplay rape but the fact that such a clear thing sounds unclear to many based on the comments here is one of the biggest travesties of our culture n times..

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Ok I found this a tad difficult to read, as her “Entanglement” 😜. Seriously pun aside it stinks of alleged non consent/ rape. I could be off about this and maybe that’s just my bad interpretation.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Michael os a CUCK!!! Raped my ASS!!! She cheated, plain and simple...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

one weak minded man .nothing more than a whore and wimp. booze and smokin dope the blame horse shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bittersweet story, well written, a 5 for sure! Thank you.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

First of all, clearly Carolina Gentleman does not know the concept of nonconsensual sex and rape. That woman was CLEARLY unable to consent. She was PASSED OUT when the pos rapist decided to sexually assault her. That she was obviously in fugue when she awoke is EVIDENCE that she was entirely unable to consent and therefore most certainly DID NOT CHEAT. I can accept the husband believing otherwise initially but the behavior after he watched the full video is entirely callous and cruel.

Second, all of you pieces of crap who call this cheating are disgusting misogynistic assholes. You make me sick, including the hypocritical bags of vomit who write cuck left and right. Do you honestly want us to believe that you just happen to click on stories that would otherwise offend you? Why are you here? You aren't fooling anyone.

So the next time you read an obvious willing cuckold, hotwife, or swinging story while you jerk off, how about just closing your browser instead of pretending some great moral outrage? It will make you less of a piece of shit than you are now.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

MarkT63 has got to be the biggest incel asshole on this site.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Ugh! Puke! A married mother of two going every year for a five day beach vacation without her family. What the fuck could go wrong!! She cheated the moment she decided to do dope. Wimpy ass should have stayed with Molly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but I disagree with calling it rape. It was sexual assault that committed by Johnathon to Julia. She did not consent to having sex with him, but rather in her drunken, drug induced mind thought it was her husband doing those things to her. I was glad to see they reconciled at the end, but would like to have heard how Jen fared in her relationship, since both really didn't want to cheat on their husbands like Beth and Donna planned to do. And yes, it was a set up 100%. The two women were there to cheat, while Jen and Julia weren't.

I gave it 5 stars, as I felt it was a well told story, and the ending tied up Julia's life, but left Jen hanging out in the breeze. As for Beth and Donna, I hope both got what was coming to them ... Divorce and empty handed without a job.

I felt the story resembled what could happen in real life, as the characters seemed real, and reconciliation could happen. Julia didn't seem to feel too disappointed that Mike had an affair while they were separated, as she just wanted Mike back in her life, and was willing to overlook his indiscretion. Maybe it's wrong, but if that's what it took to get them back together, I say more power to them. Thanks for a well written story. A RCAC is hard to pull off, even harder to make it believable for this crowd. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Saved by being stupid, drunk, drugged up and having video that she completely regretted and was severely remorseful about what occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm usually not a fan of reconciliation stories,but these 2 people were so nice that I'm glad they got back together

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

5?5 if Julie would have physically destroyed the 2 devious girlfriends. I mean really fucked them up....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The owner of the beach house committed a felony each time he captured an image of a nude person, or a person engaged in a sexual act, inside the house without their consent. The fact he owned the house does not give him the right to engage in what federal law defines as "Voyeurism." He would not have owned the house much longer after he distributed the illegal videos to the spouses of his wife's guests.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I read it again and this really is very, very good. It's believable. Reconciliation is hard work, even in a case like this that is more rape than cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have to go with the flow the author presents that drunk and drugged women always think they are having sex with their husband. They never notice the difference in physique, hair, smell, actions, and so on. And even that drugged they have great sex and their body reacts.

So taking that at face value i still blame her for putting herself in that position. She took that risk and paid the price. Hubby should divorce and stay divorced. She is damaged goods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What sucks is she says she thought it was Michael her husband as she was drunk and drugged. But she was not so drunk and drugged that she could not walk easily to the bedroom and then get naked and have sex all the time not recognizing it was not her husband. Only when she figured out the hairy chest? Not when she was, as the pictures showed, her giving him a blow job as he stood?

The guy took advantage of her so sexual assault, yes, but she was not "raped" as in she was out cold and he had sex. She has a case for the cops based on the audio from the video but why did they not pursue it?

I would keep the divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the fuck? You seriously love RAAC.

AmazonmtmAmazonmtmabout 1 year ago

RAAC seems okay for this one IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your stories are all weak honorless cowardly "men" I used quotations because you say their men but the characters you describe and the thinking and reasoning are NOT and not by a little but not by like even close. Every thought you have your males think all the reasoning you have them go through, is wrong if you asked women I would think they would say you were right on, that's the sad funny of it all women know nothing about men, or why we act and react the way we do, the response they get from men are lies because if they ask a man, he knows how women react to reality and facts, and fearing the repercussions honesty brings, men will choose to lie to avoid being browbeaten and going without sex for however long. On the rare occasion a real man tries to give an honest reflection of how we feel and why we do the things we do, he is promptly told he is completely wrong and then told why and how he feels. Truth is women don't really care how or why men are the way we are, it is like trying to explain nonfiction to a unicorn and a dragon and how they tell you it is made up and doesn't exist!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So some liquor and a marijuana brownie and she is tripping the light fantastic with one if the strangers? It is pretty simple when the other guys show up at their place and she and Jen complained then just leave the house. Call a cab. Who cares if they consider you a prude. Beth and Donna were total bitches. What bugs me is that she sounded really out of it and largely mentally incapacitated thinking it was her husband Michael but it was from some drinks and marijuana? More believable if some date rape drugs were involved. She was certainly remorseful. But seemed stupid allowing herself to drink that much thise guys present. And why did she pass out the night before? Was that a test, so Beth and Donna could cheat? If she was so liquored up that she was genuinely hallucinating then at some point she would pass out. She did but after the sex. And then it take til morning to notice the asshole's hairy chest? There is no doubt that she was chemically induced into sex and it was at least a form of sexual assault. Couldn't that be seen from a thorough analysis of all the video? Other side conversations between the guys or between Bethand and Donna. Those two claimed they wanted to just have them pass out early so they would not be interrupted with cheating. But supposedly surpriaed both women cheated. But both women had similar experiences of being out of their body and misidentifying their partner. Clearly something was not kosher. Probably one of the guys spike the brownies with a hallucinogen or some other agent that did not knock then out but had their out if body experience. The wife was very clear that the sex seemed to be something she observed and not happening to her. Of course she can't prove any of that yo anyone else. At least the husband saw the expanded tape and coukd believe some of her story. Enough to reconcile. Seems like she was at least sexually assaulted even raped as she was not capable of consent being drugged. And it did not appear to just be THC and alcohol. But she and her husband will never know. Jen had the same issues. Seems to coincidental. Was almost certainly some added agent in the brownies that perhaps even Beth and Donna had no idea about. Regardless in this case, she could have avoided all this. Normally I don't ever blame a sexual assault victims. But when those men showed up that Sunday night and Beth and Donna told her and Jen to chill, she needed to either get the freak out of there or go into a room and lock the door and call her husband. Period. She got.talked into.drinking and once she hit the brownies, she started acting weird. One other critique. What happened to Jen and her husband? She was in the same boat. Nothing stated. What about Beth and Donna? Probably divorced but we never get clarity. How does the MC and Jen's husband know this hasn't happened before? Maybe the aftermath video as they cried for hours on the porch. Why no test from drugs in their system? Timing you say? Then why did she and Jen stay an additional 3-4 days. Get home. Get a cab to a bus station if need be. Call family. Get out of there asap. What about the assholes? Did Steve burn them by sending photos and video to their spouses and other contacts? Seemed incomplete.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

I found it odd that she never asked her husband to view the weeks tapes to verify her story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written, great plot, great ending. Known as fiction but thought provoking

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

At least the husband had a chance to see the video supporting the wives truthful description of what happened, hopefully the husband of the wife's friend Jen also got to see the video proving how remorseful Jen was as well and how the 2 wives didn't do the deed on purpose or repeatedly and came toe the decision to tell their husbands the truth and "fall on their swords" and pray for mercy, forbearance and forgiveness.

It's not like they were inveterate charters like the other 2, so they did deserve a chance.

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[12.09.23]

Good Story!

But she is wrong...Jonathon is SOLELY responsible for causing his divorce, she was taken advantage of by a cad.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I guess I am a sucker for happy good endings. In this case, a long term marriage salvaged, worked-out between both original marriage partners. Most happy to read a story in LW, where the three young boys they were raising, do not have long term serious trauma, that divorce always causes kids that little.

Shits of a situation this very errant wife flat got herself into. They must've all been teaching at a high school. Don't recall now if that's in the story or not...

I say this about MC wife, because its like she was thinking like a teeny-bopper that she taught, this stupid wife so prone to just going-with-the-flow, going along with everyone else, and keeping the peace, which led her directly into very serious marital problems, as it turned-out!

When MC wife disagrees with Beth, what's happening, speaks out about it, particularly when Beth had already invited the men over to their beach house, and then Beth bullied her, wifey caved! MC wife caved every time after that! Solidly MC wife's fault!

When she should've heard the verbal abuse and ridicule Beth hurled at her, she should've flipped Beth off, walked straight into her room packed her shit up and walked out with her bags, no matter what insults Beth hurled at her, and walked straight to the nearest hotel and rented a room, and once inside the room, safe and secure, called her husband at home for help, immediately!

You don't think her loving husband, getting her so upset, urgent call for his help, would not of jumped into his car and headed straight for her hotel, post-haste?

I read this story first time through, back during the first long Covid lock-down. I liked this story then, for the way the author let true love between the MC spouses, prevail and save the day.

Author, I hope you survived the Covid BS, and are still writing. Don't know if...but IF SO, please...would you consider writing another story for us to read here?

I read the comments for this story, sometime in March or April 2020. There was a comment by what appeared to be an attorney, who really seemed to know the real criminal justice system well, that really rang true to me. I think that comment was posted 3/2020.

I agree with that commenter, right down the line, as he ticked-off his good reasons for making his points, from this story, as written.

I agree with all that persons comments, saving for after 2-3 more reads of this story, going over it carefully, I did not see where Beth the actual cheating slut rats-ass in this tale, <(pun intended), made the pot cookies at their beach side cottage abode. Beth just ordered them from a friend in Colorado.

They must've arrived in a shipment, as Beth was packing for the trip and she brought them along.

There were no other references in this story, that Beth added other drugs to the cookies. If the cookies were manufactured in Colorado before she bought them, then these were simply high THC content pot cookies, and that's all that was in them, because Beth had no way, once the cookies were baked in Colorado, to add other ingredients/drugs to the cookie batter, before bake-off. The pot cookies in this story, they ate straight out of the bag they were shipped in.

Yes, I do agree with that commenter, as deliberate as Beth set this whole trip up, to make her innocent, unsuspecting, so-called friends, take a serious fall, that Beth definitely had the motive and compulsion, so she could've laced the cookies with something like powdered sugar and coke mix, or mixed same with other white powdered form of street drugs, and sprinkled that on the cookies she'd bought.

But I fail to see why? High THC pot cookies like that, have enough head rush and power, to kick these women on their asses! Which is exactly what the story relates, as happening.

I see Beth as the real rapist, conspirator and criminal here in this story. Seems like Beth and Donna, the latter, her accomplice in this crime, should've paid a real price in prison time, for doing this to the other two innocent and married women. Beth and Donna only acted like they were their friends. With friends like Beth and Donna, who needs enemies?

I agree with many comments about this story, that not only Beth and Donna, should pay the biggest price for their premeditated crimes, but also the men in this scheme. They followed Beth's plans to the last word of instructs...

I commend this story author for such a fine read, that has elicited so many hundreds? of comments. In my mind, only a world class author, could spin a story so well, a story so good, it evokes this kind of commentary responses, on the MC's in this story!

Damned fine job author! I gave you 5 stars in 2020, and five stars again, now! Excellent writing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Give her out of body sensations and her disco nect during sex with Johnathan, she (and Jen who had similar experiences and symptoms) were pretty clearly drugged by something in the brownies and definitely not the alcohol or the marijuana. As a previous commenter stated, probably a hallucinogen. Didn't sound like X or GHB. She is describing almost a lucid dream.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the story and gave it 4 stars. The faith star would have been to burn the bastard, he is a predator and his wife should have known it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Read half way in, knew where it was going, flipped to the end to confirm and quit reading. The "Gentleman" clearly does not understand that HIS woman, if he has one, sees him as "gentle" and not a man. The problem with the wife in this sad little tale is NOT her one time "mistake", but her lack of judgment which is an incurable lifelong problem. No man in his RIGHT MIND would then have additional kids with this woman as it set him up for another 18 years.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well..... A nice story about a reconciliation. As often as not, real world ones aren't like this so much as a marriage of convenience for minor children, and real intimacy never really recovers. I mean, sex comes back, but those things of trust that make a marriage a greater intimacy don't come back. Saw this personally with a couple both my wife and I were close too. They struggled for over two years before calling it quits and with 5 and 7 year-olds. So my observation of this story is that it gives too little weight to longer term consequences of this fictional couple. For one, she did little or nothing of what I would call restitution: restoring the offended spouse's dignity, and that is critical to reconciliation. The same spouse who reacted that way to infidelity wasn't the same guy who drank in his her parent's story and just decided to forgive her. Yes, 18 years and children is a lot of joint history, but cheating in this way, and the doubts of previous fidelity creeping in would likely taint those memories. Crown this with her colossally bad judgement getting high and putting herself in a situation to cheat, calling his trust in her judgement in times past also into question. The betrayed spouse has to DECIDE to forgive and this one didn't do anything to give him real reasons.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the second time I read this story. Mostly like this author's work. My observation about this one is the offending spouse really didn't give him any REASON to reconcile, except, 'Oops... I was wrong and regret it.' The problem is she deliberately put herself in a position to become intoxicated and/or stoned for infidelity. Her so-called 'friends' may have created the situation, but she went along with it by choice. She wasn't a single woman having fun, but a marital partners and parent, so was responsible for more than just herself. When you marry another, you marry their judgement, and those who forget or flout that put an entire life at risk. It's not a slip-up but a choice to put herself at risk, knowing what the situation entailed. Frankly, I would have divorced her too over a lack of judgement that puts an entire joint life at risk. Forgiving that lapse and reconciling means you have to watch your back because of her demonstrated faulty judgement meta-conciously and no one can live comfortably like that. So, I really like this particular story and even the role of thoughtful, considerate grandparents, but not sure it met the criteria for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

could ave been a four or a five except for lousy language and lack of proof reading... their, they;re, there? bare or bear? rolling my tongue around my head???

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Have to disagree with a lot of the critics below, the first night they were purposefully knocked out (the two "victim" wives) to test the waters for the other two bitch queens to cheat. That was straight up alcohol and getting loaded. The next night, something else than booze and marijuana got added. She not only thought the guy f$cking her was her husband, but both women hallucinate, both passed out after sex, both lost track of what happened that night, and both were heavily disoriented when they woke up. That is not jsut alcohol or pot. One of the guys spiked them with something and they were sexually assaulted. The second video shows that this was in no way a case of simple cheating. You can bitch all you want about her bad choice of being there when other guys showed up and drinking/smoking weed, but if there had been evidence of the actual date rape drug used the second night, there would have been a rape investigation. That is the law. Proving who did what, when, and how might have been difficult, and certainly impossible without blood tests which were rendered moot by being stuck their for several days. Of course in real life date rape drugs metabolites are detectable in urine up to 5 days or so. Moreover, why stay? Call for a cab or shuttle or Uber? Get the freak out if that house. It wasn't like they were in the Mojave desert. Regardless the second video certainly added credence to her side of the story and the husband woke up. That being said, if you think a woman should be harshly punished when sexually assaulted because she made a bad decision to stay there at a party, well then that is your prerogative, but don't waste your breath trying to convince the rest of us that such a response is righteous or compassionate. Balderdash. Decent story but had some holes. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You know how some commenters would have gone after Jonathan and the other guy? I think Julia should have gone after the two slut teachers that set them up.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor10 days ago

Bullshit. This was not her fault and no one--including her, Jules--should blame her for something she did without intending to cheat. Michael should have listened to her story immediately and believed her. Then he certainly should have believed her when he saw the second DVD. Instead he continues to punish her for something she did not voluntarily do and in doing so he punished his kids as well. His conduct in not even finding out all the facts was despicable. But at least they got it together in the end. RAACs. RAACs. We need more RAACs.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous