Unintended Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a couple of days after that, your Dad showed up one evening and told me all about it from his perspective. I hope you know how lucky you are to have them."

"Without a doubt. I know I won the parent lottery when I was born into their family. So, back to us. Does all of this mean that there's a chance for us?"

He moved over and sat on the coffee table so that he could face me as he took my coffee cup and placed it on the table beside him. He then took my hands in his and looked me in the eyes. "What this means is that if you still want to put our family back together, then I'm ready to try. I can't make any promises, but I was hoping that along with our Sunday dinners with the boys that maybe we could start by going on a real date, just the two of us."

I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as he spoke. "Oh baby, there's nothing I would like more. I told you last summer that I wasn't going to ever give up on us and I haven't." At that point, I don't know what came over me, but I just needed to hold him so I lunged over to hug him. In my exuberance, I guess I lunged a little too hard, because I knocked him backwards off of the coffee table and we both ended up in a pile on the floor.

I'm not sure exactly what happened next, but we ended up rolling around on the floor, making out like a couple of teenagers. I don't know how long this lasted, but suddenly Michael stood up and pulled me to my feet before leading me back to his bedroom,

By the time we got to the room, we were so turned on that there was no time for foreplay. He simply pushed me back onto the bed and started ripping his clothes off and throwing them on the floor before climbing on top of me, pulling my jeans and panties off and ramming his cock into my already soaking wet pussy. This was not about making love. There would be time for that later. This was about both of us reclaiming what was ours. It was so raw and so powerful that it didn't take either of us long to cum.

While we both tried to catch our breath, I crawled onto my knees to remove my blouse and bra. When I finished undressing, I looked down into his eyes and gave him this wicked little grin before starting to crawl up the bed between his legs. He just watched in amusement as I wrapped her hand around the base of his softening shaft and sucked just the tip into my mouth, rolling my tongue around my head.

There was nothing better than the feel of his cock hardening in my mouth while I rolled my tongue around the head and gently sucked on him. I soon had him rock hard again and I began to bob my head on his cock until I felt the tip hit the back of her throat. For the next few minutes, I continued to fuck him with my mouth while my hand squeezed and stroked the base of his cock, never letting my eyes leave his.

It wasn't long before I could feel his climax beginning to build. Suddenly, he yelled "Oh God baby, I'm going to cum!" just before the first blast erupted into my throat. I slowed down a little, but I kept sucking until he was completely spent, milking every drop of cum out of his cock while staring up into those beautiful brown eyes of his.

"Damn that was amazing!" he gasped. "I think you've just sucked a year's worth of frustration out in about two minutes!"

"Well, maybe not a year's worth, but definitely six months' worth," I said, laying my head gently against his thigh.

"God, I love this man!" I thought as I was laid there with my eyes closed for a minute. After cumming twice that close together, I knew he would need a while to recover, but I couldn't wait that long. So, I started kissing my way up his stomach and chest before pausing at his nipple to roll it with my tongue and suck on it gently while holding it between my teeth.

After that brief pause to suck on his nipples, I continued my way up his body, planting little kisses on his chest and neck before pressing my lips to his, working my tongue into his mouth again. I only lingered there for a minute though before continuing to climb up the bed until my breasts with their hard nipples were brushing against his lips, just begging for him to suck on them.

"Oh, fuck that feels good baby!" I said as he worked as much of my b-size breasts into his mouth as he could, making me gasp and moan in pleasure.

I could feel another orgasm beginning to build from deep inside of me as I crawled up farther and straddled his head, grinding my wet pussy against his lips and chin. I didn't have to tell him what to do. He grabbed my ass cheeks in his hands and held me in place while his lips and tongue worked over ever part of my pussy, inside and out.

At this point, I knew that I wasn't going to last long if he kept doing what he was doing. Suddenly he pulled me hard against him, burying his face in my pussy while his tongue probed deep inside of me. My entire body soon began to convulse until I screamed in delight. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Yes baby. Yes. Yes. Ohhhhhh Fuuuuuuck!"

This pattern continued for the rest of the morning as we fucked and sucked each other to multiple orgasms before finally collapsing into the bed exhausted. I don't know how long we laid there before Michael finally said, "I hate to spoil the mood, but we probably need to get you home before everyone begins to worry."

"Let them worry," I said. "I want to just stay here in bed with you forever."

"I want that too, Jules. But there's plenty of time for that later," he said. "Listen, I'm more confident than ever that we are going to work all of this out, but I really need to take it a little slower. Are you going to be okay if we stay with the plan and just date for a while to help me wrap my head around all of this?"

"Baby, I've been dreaming of having you back for month's so I think I can wait a little longer. Just promise me that it won't be long."

"You got it."

We eventually crawled out of bed and cleaned ourselves up a bit before getting dressed to take me back home. I was watching him put his shoes on when I decided that I just had to ask him. "Michael, can I ask you something really personal? If you don't want to answer, I'll understand. But I just need to ask."

"Sure, ask away."

"It's about Molly Gordon. Is it still okay?"

"Oh, uh, so how do you know about Molly?"

"I saw her on Facebook with you at the Labor Day Charity Ball that your firm organizes. I did a little research and found her personal page and saw the pictures of the two of you. Whatever happened between the two of you is none of my business, but I just need to know if you're still seeing her."

"The answer is no; I'm not still seeing her. In fact, I haven't been out with her since Steve brought me that video in October. I knew after I watched that video that I needed to either reconcile or end our relationship before I jumped into another one so I ended it with her that week. I have seen her a few times at work since then because she's a CPA that does a lot of due diligence work for us, but I haven't seen her personally for a long time.

By the way Jules, you're wrong. It is your business. We may be separated, but we're still married and that makes it your business. My relationship with Molly was different than what happened with you at the beach, but it was still wrong and I'm sorry if that hurt you."

"Apology accepted. But just so we have all of our cards on the table and since you just said that it was my business, I've just got to ask. Did you sleep with her?"

"I wish I could say no. But, to be completely honest, the answer is yes. I slept with her several times. Is that going to be a problem for you? For us?"

"I'm not going to lie. I'm not really happy about it. But I can't really expect you to forgive me if I'm not willing to forgive you."

"Thank you and I really am sorry about Molly."

"That's okay, but if you see her again, you can give her a message from me. You tell her if she ever lays her hands on you again, I will claw her eyeballs out."

"Yes ma'am. I will make that perfectly clear to her."

For the next few weeks, we continued to have our family dinners on Sunday nights and Michael and I began going out on dates a couple of nights a week. We usually went out to dinner and either to a movie or some dancing before returning to his apartment for some mind-blowing sex before he took me home. Every time, he assured me that he was getting closer to moving back in with me and the boys, but when Christmas came, he still hadn't moved back.

I was encouraged when he agreed to come over for Christmas Eve dinner at the house and stay the night so he could be here Christmas morning with the boys. We had our traditional Christmas eve dinner of hamburgers and hand-cut fries. I know, that's not very traditional, but when you live in a house full of boys, traditions tend to look a little different.

We finished dinner and went out to the firepit for another of our Christmas Eve traditions, smores. We had a great time laughing together and just being a normal family that evening after a difficult few months. About 10:00, we sent the boys up for bed and snuck down to the basement to wrap their presents.

When we finished, we carried all the gifts upstairs and arranged them around the Christmas tree. I poured Michael a glass of scotch settled onto the sofa while Michael went out to his car for a gift he claimed to have forgotten earlier.

I knew he was up to something, but I wasn't sure exactly what. I was waiting nervously when he came in from the kitchen and leaned over the back of the sofa to kiss me on the cheek. "This place looks amazing. You did a great job with everything, the food, the gift, the decorations," he said as he walked around and sat down with me.

He had a manilla envelope in his hands, and to be honest, I began to panic a bit as I flashed back to the last time he left an envelope like that for me. That one contained a farewell letter and his wedding ring. I could tell that he was dragging this out to torment me as he slowly worked to open the envelope.

When it was open, he started fishing for something, "do you remember that last time I left you an envelope like this?" he asked.

"How could I ever forget?"

"Ahh, there it is," he announced as he pulled his hand out of the envelope holding a beautiful diamond ring and dropped to his knee. "Mrs. Elliott, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife, again?

"Oh Michael," I cried. "I would be honored to marry you again. This is the best gift ever. Thank you so much for giving me a second chance."

As he began to get up off of his knee to sit on the sofa beside me, I lunged for him like I did in his apartment after Thanksgiving, pinning him to the sofa and smothering him in kisses.

"Wow, I'm almost afraid to show you the other gift. But if you can let me up for a second, I'll get it for you."

"What, you mean there's more? Well, it'll have to be pretty good to top that last one," I replied as I shifted a little to let him up. "Now, hurry up and get it so I can give you your present."

He reached back into the envelope and pulled out a letter size envelope and passed it to me. "Well go ahead, open it."

I hurriedly opened the envelope, anxious to see what other surprise he had planned for me. I almost had it open when he said, "actually, this gift is for you and the boys, but I wanted to you see it first."

Now, I was really nervous as I pulled the contents out of the envelope. "Michael Elliott, is this what I think it is?"

"Absolutely, those are tickets for you, me and the boys for a seven-day Caribbean cruise."

"Oh my God! I love it. When do we leave?"

"We fly out tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night?" I said as panic began to set in. "I'll never get everything packed in time."

"Well, that's my last surprise. If you look in the trunk of my car, you will find four suitcases filled with new cruise wardrobes for everyone. I'm pretty sure the sizes are all right, but if they're not, we can buy anything else we need onboard. So just relax and enjoy."

'Oh Michael, this is all too much. Thank you again. This is absolutely the best Christmas ever," I said. "Now, you have to open your present."

I walked over to the tree, reached around to the back behind all of the other gifts and pulled out the box and handed it to him. "I hope you like it."

He ripped off the wrapping paper, opened the box, and pulled back the tissue paper to see his shirt. "Oh my God! This is great! You just agreed to marry me again, so I would say that this is very appropriate," he said, holding up the t-shirt that read "I got lucky."

"Honey, I think there's one in there for me too, why don't you pull it out?" I said.

He reached back into the box and pulled out my shirt that was hidden under more tissue paper and held it up. I could see the color drain from his face as he read the front that said "I got pregnant!"

"Is this some kind of joke?" he asked.

"No honey, I'm afraid not. It must have happened that morning after Thanksgiving in your apartment. I was just so excited about everything that birth control never entered my mind. I went to my doctor after that and got a prescription for birth control pills and I was waiting for my period to start them, but I never had a period. Now, I know why."

"Wow, I'm speechless," he said. After a few tense minutes of silence, he finally smiled at me and said, "well I guess the good news is that we have some new shirts for our cruise. The bad news is that I'll be drinking by myself for the next nine months."

As I sit here tonight looking at the Christmas tree, I can't believe that it's been three years since that Christmas. Our twins turned two in August and if there is anything crazier than living in a house with three boys, it's living in a house with five boys, two of which are now teenagers.

The past three years have been really great and I think both of us would tell you that we are happy that we stayed together and worked through my infidelity. But I would be lying if I told you that it was better than it was before. There's just no replacing that innocence and total trust that we had before.

I also live with a much greater understanding of how even the simplest of decisions can have disastrous consequences. That night on Pawley's Island, I made some seemingly harmless decisions, a decision to drink just one more drink when I knew I should stop, a decision to do a little innocent flirting and dancing with some strangers because it gave my ego a little boost, and a decision to eat just one marijuana brownie to fit in with my friends. None of these seemed major at the time, but the impact of those decisions continue to impact lives today.

I have a great marriage today, but it could have been so much better if I had never cheated. On the other hand, I have two beautiful toddlers that I love dearly that are a direct result of those decisions at the beach, but also the decision to have unprotected sex with Michael that morning at his apartment.

But I also lost some girlfriends and I had to switch schools, because it was just too hard for me to see my three accomplices every day at work. I am also at least partially responsible for three innocent children growing up in a broken home, including a sweet little autistic boy named Robbie. I met him when I was subpoenaed to give a deposition about my one-night stand with his father during his parent's divorce. I am still haunted by his sweet little face three years later.

If I live to be a hundred years old, I'll never understand why children are so often left to pay for the sins of their parents. But for the rest of my life, I'll carry the burden of the pain I caused my family and Jonathon's sweet little children, a burden that pales in comparison to their pain.