All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences Ch. 03'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
wildfire2030wildfire2030over 2 years ago

Glad you guys are back and the story picked up right after chapter 2 with no issues or choppiness. Can not wait for the story to continue along with the others.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Sorry, skipped to the end because I need to catch up/refresh memory, but...you mention a story called "love interrupted" in the preface. It's not on the submissions page, but the title sounds familiar. Was it taken down? I ask because you say it's the first story chronologically, and I like reading in chronological order when possible. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what is with you guys writing new story's with out finishing your other story's. this is bullshit. I will not read any more of you story's untill you finish page.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Great that you're back and able to continue your stories.

Can't tell there was a large break in between these chapters. Great continuation.

Many thanks and looking forward to more :)

Axel7Axel7over 2 years ago

Damn it's been so long waiting for the chapter that I forgot the story itself, now if I read all of it again, I will forget it again till the pt.4 is released.🙃

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 2 years ago

I think the impact of this story for me personally was greatly diminished by they writing/publishing order relative to the other related stories, most specifically Unwitting Discovery ch. 2. So much was revealed there that the outcome of this series is a forgone conclusion and this jump back in time doesn't feel as rewarding. If i was a first-time reader discovering the series I would probably have a much different opinion.

I will say that the final sex scene felt a bit awkward to me. Katherine just moved in with them, she is still trying to come to terms with their relationship, and they have wild, vocal sex that very night with her in the house? It felt a bit like they were throwing it in her face and not really giving her time to adjust to it, especially when you factor in that she is also trying to come to terms with her relationship with Dan.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 2 years agoAuthor

There really is no way to make every reader happy with the order of continued story publication. Some want old stories finished, some only want new stuff, some want only completed works published. The trio (soon to be quad) of stories have grown organically. We follow our muse and she's fickle...

See our profile for our current priorities. Drop us a message if you'd like further explanations.

-MM

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Hmm... The writing and attention to detail in a loving incest story continue to excel, but this chapter was not without its flaws. In the last chapter, you did an effective job alluding to why he changed from a "party boy' to a driven young man. You did an execellent job relating his viewpoint of that transforation, but we had already bought into the transformation, so there was need to go back to it. I was laso almost dizzy from who was first person in severla ocaasions, so work on that please. I noticed the comment about the tie to other stories. I think I've read the one with Dan, but I need to take a look to confirm. I'm hoping where you're headed in this series isn't already determined, s I have some hesitancey about it. Despite some of my points, nothing I saw precludes 5*! Well done.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Thank you for continuing on with this story. Although a bit of a break between the chapters just gives mean excuse to re read it again.

It is a great sibling romance. Can't wait for chapter 4 now .

I'm assuming" love interrupted "was the tale of Katherine's visit for Dan's birthday 6 yrs prior?

Awesome addition keep it coming ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the first 2 parts but this one lacked the impact.

Agree with the comment below. After finishing unwitting discovery 2, the feeling is not the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg, this has been a hell of a story so far! I'm glad I only recently discovered it because the wait between parts 2 and 3 would've been agonizing. I love the love story and I hope the mom and her brother realize theirs as well!

MVarroMVarroover 2 years ago

Thank you for the continuation of that side of your stories. It gives quite a bit of background to the other related storylines. But one has to be patient to really enjoy this. 5*

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful series. Please continue

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

What an awesome series! I can’t wait to read on. -Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. An exciting well written story with very few errors. i keep waitng for something new to happen, and so far I haven't been disappointed.

But.

Yes sorry, there's always a but, or even a butt , isn't there.

imho the first part of this chapter, about Adam's history, should have gone nearer the start of the story. His history told here creates too long a break in the story to present it at this juncture. It breaks the flow of the story. Well it did for me anyway.

Adam's history also provides a lot of background information about his and Zane's relationship that would have helped the reader understand what is going on through the first 2 chapters.

As I read chapters 1 and 2 it seemed like this incest just suddenly appeared magically out of nowhere between 2 shallow characterless siblings who hardly knew each other.

I do get that this is not my story and the author, who has far more talent than I could ever dream of, has every right to tell his/her story exactly how they want it to be told.

It is his/her universe, not mine.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing and a great story to read.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

I thought I had left a comment here but I may have forgotten to click on "post".

Excellent writing and a really enjoyable read.

Where can I find "Love Interrupted" please as it is not currently displayed in your list of works?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What an enjoyable read. Well Done 5/5

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Absolutely splendid series! Thank you ever so much. The scene with then priest brought me to tears! I felt I knew where you were going with this immediately. Please keep writing.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Where is "Love Interrupted"?

SayDSayDover 1 year ago

Really enjoying the story. Please seal and bless this love and relationship with children. Let Zane's belly be swollen with Adam's children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t stop now!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

needs at least one more chapter.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

A decent story….. the end was like slamming into a brick wall. It was a pretty abrupt ending. It was totally unsatisfying.

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

This has been a good series, but I'm wondering if the author(s) have given up writing. After all, it's been well over a year since this last chapter was published.

dwdiverdwdiver6 months ago

I quite enjoy all of the stories but as has been mentioned and the bio indicates, the stories have additional chapters coming. Any word on new work?

Magilla5Magilla55 months ago

Please continue! The cliffhanger is excruciating!

RicubRicubabout 2 months ago

Great story really enjoyed it .Please write part 4

BruceS1949BruceS194911 days ago

If you write more on this one then have all three of them and Dan go to a nudist resort. Great story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories