Unintended Public Spanking

Story Info
Wife tied and blindfolded spanked and fucked by stranger.
1k words
4.33
20.7k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last summer on a really hot Saturday I decided to have some sexy fun with my wife. My wife and I had only been married for a year and the honeymoon period had still not worn off.

I absolutely love spanking my wife, she has a perfect body shape slim but with a lovely curvy bottom.

Cat was still in her pyjamas as we did not need to go anywhere, she is very cute in her pyjamas I love the way they hug her bottom.

"Hmmmm when was the last time I spanked your naughty bottom young lady?" I asked her feeling her bottom through her cotton pyjama bottoms, "but I have been really good, I don't deserve a spanking" she pouted.

"Really? What about the dent in the car door?"

her face lowered to the floor she knew I had her on this one, we had only had the car 6 months.

"OK I will go over your knee then, where would you like me?"

"Hmmmm I think some rope is required."

I went out to the shed to where we keep our stash of rope picking out some short strands, I also noticed the tub of canes but did not pick one up, she has not been that naughty I thought.

Once back inside I grabbed her and pushed her over the kitchen table,

"not here sweetie someone might see" she squealed.

I did not answer her just proceeded to tie her hands to the legs of the table, then switching to her legs tying them securely to the other legs of the table then grabbing a kitchen towel I blindfolded her.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the next door neighbour hanging out his washing, he very quickly saw what was happening. I decided to pretend I had not seen him and moved slightly so he had a better view.

This was a turn up for the books I was instantly very excited I love the idea of showing my wife to strangers.

I began to pull up her pyjama top exposing her boobs, then slowly ripping off her pyjama bottoms until she was naked from the waist down, she sighed "you owe me some new pyjamas mister".

I even lifted her bottom up some more so her bald pussy was more on show.

I started to spank her upturned bottom slowly turning her bottom a nice shade of pink, I noticed that the next door neighbour had moved so he could get a better view.

I carried on spanking her until I had a really naughty idea I told her I was going to the shed to get a cane for her naughty bottom she winged but was helpless to stop me.

I opened the back door into the garden that we shared with the neighbour went to the shed and picked out a cane.

I walked back in to the sight of my lovely young wife still waiting I placed the cane in view of the neighbour and went to the next room shutting the door silently behind me.

I peered through the keyhole I had a good view of her nude bottom, nothing seemed to happen so I was just about to open the door when I saw him creeping in, my heart skipped a beat.

He slowly ran his hands over my wife's helpless bottom and let his fingers brush against her pussy slowly pushing a finger inside her, she had no idea it was not me.

He picked up the cane and gently at first starting teasing her with it.

Then raising his arm brought it down hard on her bottom, a red welt immediately showed on her already red bottom and I could see her twisting and wriggling her bottom trying to move her cute bum out of the way of the cane he quickly laid another and another, 3 bright red lines appeared on her bottom, he stopped a moment and began to open my wife's pussy with his fingers and inspect her tight bum hole I could see she was dripping wet.

He suddenly brought the cane down hard on her pussy I could hear her muffled scream which was strange as I had not gagged her, he must have gagged her first.

She was now in agony wriggling side to side delightfully her pussy on show to the neighbour, the cane fell 2 more times on her squirming bottom she must have been crying by now I thought, but I made no move to stop him, I was too turned on.

I then saw him undo his belt and pull down his jeans, my wife was a virgin when we got together and I have been the only man she has ever had sex with.

Doubt suddenly crossed my mind I thought I had better stop him, my hand was on the door handle but I was too late his hard cock had slipped inside her wet pussy.

He was at least a couple of inches bigger than me and I could see her pussy stretching to fit him, he fucked her hard for what seemed like hours before filling her with his cum, he pulled out of her aching pussy and I thought he was finished but he moved the tip of his cock to her bum hole and started rubbing his cum into it then slowly he pushed inside her anus.

This must have been a real shock to my wife as we and never had anal sex before. He slowly pushed his meaty cock up her I could not believe he would fit but he was soon banging away at my wife's virgin ass.

Eventually he came hard and pulling out cum dripped down her legs and pussy.

He pulled up his jeans and simply walked out, I carefully opened the door and untied her she fell into my arm saying it was amazing.

Now on a summer evening I often leave the back door open, I suspect the next door neighbour new I was watching so I hope I will get the chance to see my unsuspecting young wife spanked and fucked hard again.