Public Spanking in the Woods

Story Info
Fun spanking outside with my wife takes an unusual turn.
1.2k words
4.08
25.3k
15
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently my wife and I was exploring a part of the local forest in the Cairngorms that we had not visited before, although there was well defined paths you can tell it's not often frequented.

The weather was very mild and my wife was in a cheeky mood, I love it when she is like this as it gives me a reason to put her over my knee. Cat is 35 and has a very cute body, with more than just a handful her tits are pert and her bottom is very very cute especially when she is bent naked over my knee and her shaved wet pussy is on show.

After a while we spotted a handy fallen tree and I grabbed her by the hand and told her she was going over my knee, she playfully fought me for a while but with a giggle eventually went over my knee.

As the spanking began over her jeans, she was unusually wriggling playfully kicking her legs and trying to fight her way off my lap.

In the end I decided to tie her hands to the tree using some leftover blue twine that just perfectly happened to be their. I bent her forward and tied her hands to a branch on the tree so she was bent over bottom delightfully up, I gave her a few more swats on her jeans then pulled them down to expose her red knickers and started spanking her bottom again over her knickers.

After a while her bottom was going a nice shade of pink and there was a wet patch on the seat of her knickers, I new she was enjoying herself and getting very turned on.

I suddenly got a shock. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed movement, a guy in his 50s wearing what looked like forest work gear was watching the fun. He saw me look over and put his thumbs up.

I was instantly excited I love this kind of scenario, thinking quickly I grabbed my scarf and tied it over my wife's eyes it also covered her ears.

I resumed spanking her. The guy came slowly closer to get a better view until he was standing next to me, my wife was none the wiser.

I decided to give the guy a better view so I pulled up my wife's top and undone her bra strap, her firm tits were now on show and I spent a few moments feeling them. I returned to her knickers intending to pull them down but the guy stopped me and handed me a pocket knife.

I understood and cut her knickers off her. I passed the knickers and the knife back to the guy who quickly put my wife's knickers in her mouth.

I was a little stunned but also extremely turned on, my cock was hard as iron. Using hand signals he asked if he could spank her, my head was spinning as I nodded.

I stood back and watched as he started spanking my wife's naked bottom turning her ass extremely red making her wriggle delightfully and taking advantage of her nudity to feel her tits and slip a finger inside her wet pussy.

I quickly became aware that two more older men was watching, I was worried about what was going to happen but before my mind had kicked in one of them had come over to my girls helpless bottom with a wicked looking Willow stick.

I could not believe my eyes as he then gave her six of the best on her naked wriggling bottom leaving six red welts on her.

I was sure that she must be howling on her gag her feet had been jumping and she had been pulling at her tied hands while her bum had done a wonderful dance leaving her shaved pussy wide and on show.

But I could see she was excited, her pussy was dripping. A fact that the guys had also noticed, the guy who had caned my wife looked in his 60s was positioning himself behind her bottom pulling her bottom cheeks apart and getting his hard cock out he started rubbing the tip up and down her shaved wet pussy.

She was obviously enjoying the sensation as her bum was rubbing back. He slowly started to push his cock in her, it was only then I realised he had not put a condom on. It was far to late to stop him he was in full swing, everything had definitely started to get out of my control.

The other two guys not wanting to be left out started to undo her hands, of course at this point my wife realised what was happening.

I thought the game was up but the two guys easily overpowered her while she was still being fucked by the older guy, they began to strip her naked. She put up token resistance but I could tell she was far to turned on to care to much.

Now naked the three older guys took advantage of her young body and run there hands all over her body pulling her down onto the ground she was made to sit on the old guys cock while another pulled her knickers out of her mouth and replaced it with his cock.

Not to be left out the third guy started to push his cock slowly into her tight anus and before I new what was happening I was watching my wife being fucked in every hole at once.

Her bright red ass was being pumped, cum was dripping from her pussy and ass, it was a glorious site. It was to much for me I got my hard cock out and started to wank while I watched.

Once the guys had fucked her, they swapped and took turns on each hole filling her with more and more cum. Eventually the guys had had enough but one last thing happened the older guy said it was about time she should go over his knee as her bum was not as red anymore.

She was not happy about this as her bum looked roasting, she fought them but they just held her down over his knee and one of the other guy so she was laying over two laps at once. So I got to watch her wriggling bum get a second spanking over both there knees they spanked every part of her bum and down her legs turning her cute bum bright red eventually they stopped and she lay exhausted naked over their knees.

The guy that had been holding her arms came over to me and for the first time spoke to me "we are going to borrow her for a while, you can come watch but you must not try to stop us."

With that the older guy picked her up and slung her over his shoulder as if she was a bag of potato's, naked as she was it was a fantastic sight her bottom high on his shoulder and her pussy on show to whoever.

I grabbed her clothes and followed them a short way to a barn. It was full of hay bales and forest equipment.

I watched as they quickly tied her naked body and gaged her again.

I watched as the old guy went to a bag, opening it I could see it was full of paddles and spanking equipment, the other guy was on the phone to a mate taking about a naked young bit of ass.

My wife was in for an interesting afternoon, I got my phone out to take pictures and sat back to enjoy the fun.