Unintentional Cougar

Story Info
Unhappy wife, young cock, could have seen that coming...
2.2k words
3.64
29.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door bell rang all my senses went into overdrive sending a rush of panic coupled with disbelief and sexual tension through my body at the thought of who was sure to be on the other side of that door. I looked down at myself instinctively wondering if I was presentable. My jeans were already unbuttoned with the weight of the belt hanging undone threatening to pull them down lower than I would have liked when opening the front door. The clean white tank top I was wearing was hugging my chest tightly. It then hit me that if she had after all driven over in the middle of the night, how presentable I was when opening the door was likely unimportant.

The shadow on my unlit porch looked to be her, a lump of excitement catching in my throat as I reached to unlock and open the door. It was her, Clara, still not believing she was there I smiled and she stepped inside past me giving me an intense look that told me she was sensing the same combination of sexual rush, sensual overdrive, and panic at the sin she was about to commit.

I say "sin she was about to commit" because she was married and 13 years older than I in her 40s. We had met by chance at a local salsa club she and I frequented. Had seen each other there on and off over the span of probably more than a year, never once speaking, never once dancing together, never once even acknowledging each other, though both unaware we were lusting for each another from afar in secret. It all changed one night, on the last song of the night, as the place was ready to close and only a few of us diehard lovers of the dance were left and paired off. It was a chance to feel her against me and so I took it and asked her to dance. Over the course of that last song we went from being total strangers to being intimately aware of each other, passionately entangled on the dance floor, moving so incredibly well together that it cemented a connection between us which would have incredible repercussions in the coming months.

We began chatting on Facebook on and off after that, seeing each other at the club, dancing, flirting, lusting and this very night when now I find her at my door our conversation had taken a turn from friendly to intense with subtle sexual innuendos. Her husband was out of town, it was cold outside, I had joked about a cold bed without him, she had joked about finding a way to warm it up, I had jokingly given her my address....conversation went quiet... my doorbell rang!

She now stood at 2am in my hallway holding with her hands wrapped tightly around her a long fur lined black coat, a bit of snow clinging to it, with only a pair of black boots visible. I was still shocked and, though there could be no doubt why she was here, I hesitated. She dropped her hands and the coat parted and opened exposing a pair of light gray thin sweatpants and thin ragged black t-shirt telling me she had likely jumped straight out of that cold bed into her car to come over.

I suppose I must have hesitated too long because she was the one who in an intense motion threw herself into me, embraced me, reached up to the back of my neck and brought me down to her. Our lips met, passion surging and we kissed, all the frustration and sexual tension that had built up between the two of us exploding. Our lips tasting each other parting, our tongues dancing into each other's mouths. Our hands passionately exploring each other's bodies, grabbing and fondling at each other as if this was a dream and at any moment we could wake up and it would be over.

I had felt her body pressed to mine on many occasions on the dance floor

since that first dance and had to fight the urge to touch her in any obviously sexual way no matter how many opportunities had presented themselves. I pushed the boundaries of decency on occasion, but never beyond reason. Those boundaries now gone! No longer in place, not anymore, restraint was gone and my hands slipped under her coat. One hand made it's way up and and one down the familiar curves of her waist. One hand reaching her nice firm ass, grabbing at it, firmly holding it tight in my grip wishing those sweatpants were not there, pulling her into me to grind her against the ever hardening bulge in my pants. My other hand found one of her large round gorgeous breasts wishing to feel the soft heavy flesh, instead feeling a thicker bra underneath that t-shirt. My touch brought a moan to her lips and a surge of passion in her kissing, her body starting to almost tremble in my grasp. In my mind I was hoping she was not suddenly having second thoughts because I wanted to ravage her right there in my hallway.

Breathing heavily she did break away and stepped back. But she was smiling even though she was slightly shaking, no trace of panic in her look or her demeanor. She could not step back too far however, half a step perhaps, before she hit the wall. I stepped forward with purpose this time. A hand reaching for the back of her neck, fingertips sliding up into her hair and firmly but gently grabbed a handful getting ready to pull her sweet wet mouth and lips back to mine. My other hand wasted no time this time and slid between her slightly parted legs cupping her pussy through the thin sweatpants material in the palm of my hand. I rubbed her, feeling the hot flesh underneath, watched her mouth part with pleasure and heard a loud moan escape. To silence her I brought her to me and kissed her once more. Her mouth so wet, she let go and more passionately than before she kissed, wanting every bit of my tongue. With each motion of my hand and fingers between her legs she moaned into our kiss, she squirmed, and grabbed at me.

The heat coming from between her legs was incredible and I was certain by now her panties must be soaking wet. Our lips still passionately locked I decided to check and my hand up from between her legs with probing fingertips finding the edge of the sweatpants, sliding down inside of them, turning my hand so that my palm could move down the front. Down her soft hot skin my hand moved, making more and more contact, sliding lower and lower, palm down to her belly moving ever deeper inside her sweatpants towards her waiting pussy.

She began to breath more heavy now clearly enjoying and anticipating the moment my fingers would reach. No panties, no obstructions, nothing got in the way, fingertips finding the edge of her mound, slipping lower and lower finding soft

swollen bare hot pussy lips, lower and lower and lower between them finding an absolutely dripping hole waiting. God it felt so good on my fingertips to touch her, to feel how slick and wet and ready she was already for me. Running down that slit further to spread those needy lips I felt the hard clit and the wet hole opening as if begging me to slip inside of her needy married pussy.

Clara moaned almost uncontrollably, now shaking or shivering it seemed pressed against my wall, eyes wide open, breaking away from my lips yet holding on to me with her arms gripping my shoulders very tight, almost as if tense yet clearly enjoying me playing with her wet pussy.

"Ohhh god I have not been touched like that in a long time... don't stop!" she begged me.

Not to disappoint I found the wet hole with my middle finger and pushed inside her. I slid it in as deep as I could, feeling her absolutely dripping wet and moving her pelvis forward for me to reach better inside of her. A loud and very deep moan escaping her lips.

"Oh fuck me yes... god yes... fuck me. I'm so ready for you.... please fuck me. I think I'm going to cum fast... I want you inside of me..." she started to almost beg.

I wasted no time seeing how ready she was for my cock. I was rock hard already and wanted nothing more than to pull it out and bury it deep inside of her. Still gripping a handful of hair in my hand I hot a little rougher at the invitation, spun her around, pressed her to the wall, and pulled her sweatpants down the back of her legs just low enough down her legs for them to be out of the way and to expose her ass and dripping wet hole. She spread her legs and stuck that ass out from the wall while pressing her face to it. She raised her bare married pussy up and looked back across her shoulder while I was pulling my cock out. I was thick and rock hard and held it in my hand from the base of the shaft so I could guide the precum soaked head between her legs.

I found the needy hole with it and pushed in just a little, letting her feel the pressure.

Clara's pussy was so wet and so open however that my cock had no trouble sliding in her. One long thrust is all it took and I was buried down to my balls inside. She too me all in, tightening and gripping my shaft with her scalding hot pussy. She moaned and pushed herself back into me grinding against me moving my thick cock inside of her around and around and around. Fuck so hot!

"Ohhh my god you fill me so much better than my husband and are going to make me explode all over your cock...fuck me!"

I grab on to her hips and started to thrust into her, in and out, slow at first, getting into a rhythm, but faster and faster, harder and harder, more and more, fucking her like she was continuously begging me to do. She was taking me in all the way, every

inch from tip to balls, deep, moaning and screaming how much she wanted to explode. I fucked her hard, pounding inside of her, pushing her up against my wall, using her needy married hole. So fucking hard, not caring if the neighbours heard her moans and screams of pleasure and pain. Wildly pumping and thrusting my cock into her wet needy married ready wet begging pussy. I felt it drip out, was dripping down my cock with every thrust and for sure it was dripping down her thighs and her legs.

She reached back at some point and grabbed on to both of her ass cheeks, spreading them to the side, and held them like that for me to fuck her, go even deeper inside of her. I was watching her tight little asshole wondering if I should touch, if she would care. I could not resist and wetting my finger tips I placed them on that exposed asshole just gently teasing it while fucking her.

That must have hit a nerve because the next thing I knew, after a few more hard thrust from my cock, she started to shake, to moan and scream.

"Oh god yes... fuck I'm cummmming.. ahhhh... yes.. yes... yes yes....!"

And she did, her pussy gripping my cock hard, her hands grabbing back at me, her ass cheeks clenching tight and closed with her whole body shaking. I grabbed a hold of her and pulled her to my chest of of the wall impaling her on my cock driving it up and hard into her to extend every moment of her orgasm I could a she shivered, shook and squirmed in my grasp.

Just as she was about to calm down and I was about to pull out she demanded, "Cum in me... I want you to cum inside of me."

I was barely holding it back anyways and with a few more hard thrust I too exploded, cumming hard and shooting what felt like load after load after load deep up inside of her pussy while she clenched it between her legs. I held her tight as we both were breathing heavily, slowly calming down from our orgasms, my cock still inside of her, not wanting to pull out. I do not know if it was her pussy gushing form her orgasm or my cum from mine, or a combination of both, but it was dripping out of her more and more down around my softening shaft, onto my balls, and down her legs making a mess of her sweatpants right there in my hallway.

She spent the night there and we fucked in every corner of my house. She was insatiable, as if she had not been fucked in years and she was going to take full advantage of my hard young cock.