Unintentional Nudist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

I only emerged that evening around dinner time. It turned out that Marcie was going to stay for dinner and we discussed what kind of pizza we wanted. We decided to grab a half veggie-half all meat pizza from one of those take and bake places so everybody got what they wanted. Jan grabbed a thing of store bought chocolate chip cookie dough and fired up the oven.

"Marcie and I will bake these while you go get the pizza, okay Dan?"

"Sure, why not. It's not ready yet so I'll leave in about ten minutes."

I left the girls to work on the cookies and flopped down on the couch to watch Sports Center until it was time to go. I'm not into basketball and the rest of the talk was about spring training so it was pretty boring. I poke my head into the kitchen to let the girls know I was headed out.

"Hang on...I'll ride with you. Jan can handle the cookies by herself."

I thought that was odd but agreed. It wasn't a long drive and Marcie was pretty cool. I wasn't really sure what we'd talk about but it turned out Marcie had a topic already picked out.

"I was thinking about our discussion this afternoon and was wondering if you were the type to go?"

"Go where? What part of the conversation are you talking about?"

"Would you go to a nude beach?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Oh come on...it's just a question," Marcie said. "Have you got the guts to strip off at a nude beach?"

"I've never thought about it...I suppose I might. It might depend on who I was with."

It was true that I hadn't ever thought about it but I knew immediately that given the opportunity I would.

"What if you were with me and Jan?"

"You're not serious. Jan would never go for it and I think it would be weird being naked in front of my sister."

"If I can talk her into it, would you do it? I think it would be fun. Besides, wouldn't you like to see us naked?"

I laughed. "You don't need to go to the beach for that. You can get naked in front of me any time you want, Marcie."

"Yeah, you wish."

"You're the one that brought it up."

We pulled into the parking lot and went inside to get the pizza. It wasn't quite ready yet so we had to stand around for a bit. I took the opportunity to really check Marcie out. She really was pretty hot. She had a very taut ass that was nicely rounded and a slim waist. Her dark hair was just below her shoulders. Her tits were a bit bigger than Jan's. It was odd to use Jan as a comparison as I really hadn't paid much attention in the last couple of years.

I was trying not to be obvious when I was checking Marcie out but Marcie wasn't being shy at all. When she looked my way she looked me up and down and lingered at my crotch. Rather than being embarrassed about it she just smiled when I caught her.

We paid for the pizza when they called our name and started back home. I had no idea what direction our conversation would take on the way home. I certainly hadn't expected a discussion of going to a nude beach on the way over and I was equally surprised on the way home.

"You know you really make too much of the Jan being your sister thing. You just live in the same house."

"That's not true. I love her like a sister."

"I'm not saying you don't love her and care about her. It's just that it's not like you were raised from little kids as siblings."

"Why does it even matter to you?"

"It doesn't make a difference to me. It's just that we might have more fun if you didn't think of her as your sister and more like a friend. I'm not asking you to date her or anything. Just loosen up and treat her like another girl. You can still care about her all you like. Just don't freak out."

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful though Marcie continued to give me that slightly lascivious look. My step-mom, Lisa, got home shortly after her shift ended at ten. Marcie headed home and everybody went to bed.

I slept in until about nine the next morning. After a shower I dressed in some gym shorts and a t-shirt and headed out for baseball practice. It was a pretty typical practice though it ran a bit long.

Lisa had already left for work when I got home right about two. I called out as I came through the door and her Jan holler back from out back. I walked out through the sliding glass door and saw Jan and Marcie in the hot tub. They were low in the water and their heads were just poking up over the edge closest to me.

"How was practice?"

"The usual...what are you girls up to?"

"Not much. Just hanging out...waiting for you."

Marcie said that as she rose slightly and rested her arms on the side of the hot tub. Her hair was wet and pulled back. I also saw completely bare shoulders. Only then did I notice the wet clump of what appeared to be her bikini lying next to the hot tub. I then looked over at Jan. She now rose as well, still hiding her breasts but revealing the same bare shoulders. She had a similar clump in front of her. I recognized her blue bikini right off. I couldn't see anything but it was obvious they were both naked!

"What the hell? Are you girls naked?"

"Sure. We decide it would be fun to try it out and see if maybe we would want to go to a nude beach some time."

"Marcie I believe, but I can't believe you're doing this, Jan."

"We had a couple beers and Marcie talked me into it."

Marcie followed on with, "Why don't you join us."

"Uh...you mean naked?"

"Well, yeah...it's only fair. We're naked. You should be too."

They were hiding behind the edge of the hot tub but I could see their swimsuits lying there and those bare shoulders looked very sexy. The promise of seeing more was very hot so I decided why not.

"I don't suppose I could get you to turn around while I strip, would you?"

"Not a chance," they both said together.

I was still standing close to the sliding door next to the lounge chairs. I kicked off my shoes and socks and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I looked back at the girls and they were watching expectantly with big grins on their faces. I shrugged my shoulders and hooked my thumbs in the waist band of my gym shorts and underwear. Even though my bedroom masturbation activity wasn't out in the open, I knew that Jan had already seen me naked. The thought of stripping for Jan and Marcie was pretty exciting. Here goes nothing...and I shoved everything to the floor and stepped out of them.

I wasn't erect but there was some blood flowing to my cock as this was pretty exciting. I heard a gasp and a giggle from both of them as I got naked. I thought about hurrying towards the hot tub so I could sink beneath the water and hide my growing cock but I decided not to rush. I wanted to do this, right? I should make the most of it. They set this up so it wasn't like I was perving on them.

Marcie had that same smile on her face that she'd had when she was looking me up and down in the pizza place. There was no trace of embarrassment. Jan was another story. That same range of emotions was playing across her face that I'd seen in the video but this time it was live and had the added benefit of eye contact sometimes, too. She stared at my cock and then would glance up at my face and then with a blush turn away...only to have her gaze return to my cock. I stood there for a moment and drank in each girl's reaction as I stood about three feet away.

As I stood there I suspected subterfuge and decided to reach down and grab their swimsuits and throw them up next to the house. I didn't want them to grab their suits and run into the house before I got a chance to see them naked too.

I took the last couple of steps and jumped down into the hot tub and turned around. I knew the water would obscure a good pussy shot but I could expect to see some boobs at least. I turned around to face them and the girls burst out laughing.

They weren't naked at all. Jan was wearing her green strapless bikini and she was completely covered. Apparently, Marcie had a swimsuit of the same style as she had a black strip of cloth covering her breasts as well. I'd been totally suckered. Part of me was pissed but I had to admit it was a deft piece of trickery...and I really didn't mind them seeing me naked if I was honest with myself. Hell, I let Jan watch me jerk off through the window of my bedroom. I had to continue the ruse a bit though.

"You bitches! That was not cool."

They were still laughing.

"Oh, my god, I can't believe that worked," Jan managed finally.

"We didn't think you'd fall for it. We figured you'd walk to the edge to try to see something before you actually stripped. That was classic."

"Well, after all the talk about going to a nude beach or being naked on spring break I guess I took you two at your word. Was that all bullshit?"

"It wasn't for me. Jan never said she'd do any of it. I haven't really tried to talk her into it yet." Marcie then continued, "What about it Jan? Shall we get naked?"

"No way, I was just pulling a trick on him. I'm not getting naked. Are you?"

"I don't know about completely naked but I feel badly. He ought to at least get to see our tits."

"Not me...you do it if you want."

"It only seems fair," said Marcie as she turned towards me.

She pushed her bikini top down to her waist, exposing her breasts. She had small areolas but medium sized nipples that appeared to be very hard. She spun her top around, untied the knot and tossed it up on the concrete by all the other clothes. She turned back to me and put out her arms as if to say "Ta da."

"Nice tits," I chuckled.

"Nice cock," Marcie replied.

"I can't believe you two," said Jan.

"Oh, come on...you should join us."

"Not a chance."

I was sitting opposite them. Marcie was leaning back and resting her head on the side of the hot tub. She was allowing her breasts to poke above the water and I was enjoying the view immensely. Jan was sitting up straight and her breasts were above the waterline, too. I could see her nipples straining at the fabric of her top. I wondered what they looked like.

I shook myself out of that reverie and managed to stop staring at Jan. Marcie's tits were on display, too. Still I was trying to be cool and not stare at all.

"This feels great...really free. We totally should go to a nude beach on Friday." Marcie was pretty enthusiastic.

"If this isn't just another scam, I'd be up for it. I'm not sure I should trust you after today though."

"You have to admit it was pretty funny."

"Okay, that's true. I've got to hand it to you Marcie. You came up with a good one there."

"Actually, it was Jan's idea."

"Is that true?"

I was amazed at that revelation and looked at Jan. There was an odd mix of embarrassment and pride on her face.

"Well, you seemed to really be into the idea of going to the beach when we talked about it yesterday. I just thought it would be funny to try but I never thought it would actually work."

"So you just sat around trying to think of a way to see your brother's dick?" I shot back.

"Oh, get over yourself. It's a penis. All guys have them. You're nothing special."

Marcie then chimed in. "It's true that all guys have them but it did look pretty special. I've seen a few and it's a nice one. Does it get much bigger when it's hard?"

As she said that I watched her shift in the water and could feel a foot rubbing against my cock. I jumped a bit when I first felt it but soon settled in to enjoy the contact. I don't think that Jan noticed what was going on. She seemed more concerned about the direction of the conversation.

"Don't be disgusting, Marcie. I don't want to sit around here talking about my brother's penis."

Marcie just giggled. I was smiling too. While it's a very odd topic of conversation, it was also very exciting. Add in the massage I was getting from Marcie's foot and I was getting quite an erection. Sitting naked in a hot tub with my sister and her half naked friend was surreal.

"Are you sore from practice? Do you want a neck massage?"

That sounded pretty good and I needed to have Marcie quit rubbing my cock or I was going to explode right there in the hot tub. I turned around and moved back towards Marcie. She moved her legs apart and drew me closer and began massaging my neck. I'm not usually into that sort of thing but it felt really good. After a time she leaned into me more and more and I felt her breasts rubbing against my back. I was really getting hard at this point. Jan was sitting off to our left and looking rather uncomfortable with the goings on.

It wasn't long after that when I felt Marcie's right hand slip from my neck and reach around my hip to grab my cock. I tried to stifle the note of surprise I felt but I think Jan could sense more was going on. I knew if this went on much longer I was going to cum. I wasn't quite ready to have that happen under these circumstances so I decided to claim that I needed to use the john.

I said as much as I started to rise. The closest path out was just to the right of Jan so I moved in that direction and stepped up onto the underwater bench with my left foot. That would put my thigh between her eyes and my cock. I figured that was the least embarrassing way to escape. I had straightened my left leg and was stepping out of the hot tub with my right when Marcie called to me. She was standing on the bench where she'd been sitting.

The water was to her knees but the view of her slim legs, the fabric covering her pussy, that narrow waist and then those shapely tits was very enticing. Of course as I turned towards her with my right foot on the edge of the hot tub that left me basically with my legs wide open and my cock all of about eighteen inches from Jan's face. I wasn't paying attention to that. I was drinking in the vision of Marcie. It hadn't escaped Marcie's attention though. She was initially striking a pose and smiling at me but then looked over at Jan and could see her staring at my cock. She got a smirk on her face.

"Do you still think it's nothing special, Jan?"

Jan didn't respond and I looked down. Only then did I realize the pose that I had struck myself. The viewing angle was totally by accident but I couldn't have planned it any better. I was looking down at Jan's face and part of her cheek was obscured because my cock was in the way. Just for a moment I was able to witness Jan staring at my fully erect cock...and was unconsciously licking her lips. Marcie called her name again and Jan finally tore her eyes away.

"Marcie, you are so gross!"

Her heart wasn't in it, though. I was still in the frame of mind that this was very wrong so I quickly finished getting out of the hot tub and made my way into the john. Pissing through a hard-on is no easy task so I had to wait and try to distract myself so I could accomplish this. I had so many conflicting thoughts running through my head. When my dick was doing the thinking, it was telling me to go back out there and try to screw both of them. When my conscience was in charge it told me to walk away from this. The debate raged on in my mind weighing both sides. When I was through peeing I still hadn't made up my mind but I was clearly leaning towards being bad. I flushed the toilet and went back out to see how far I could go.

Before I could get back out to the pool I heard Jan and Marcie incoming in the kitchen. I considered getting dressed but thought I'd press my luck. Marcie was just ending a call as I walked in.

"What's up?"

The girls looked at me and then down at my cock and back up again. I was still a bit engorged but I didn't have a hard-on any more. The look on their faces was not what I expected. Jan looked pissed and Marcie no longer had that hungry look in her eyes that had been there just minutes earlier.

Jan was the first to say something. "You guys are all alike."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"You're all pigs." Jan said as she left the kitchen.

I looked quizzically at Marcie and her face softened a bit. She finally offered an explanation.

"We just found out that Steve is cheating on Tanya. We're going to see her now."

"What the hell does that have to do with me?"

"Nothing...Jan will get over it. She's just feeling hurt for Tanya."

Marcie then she went in search of Jan. I went out back and grabbed my shorts and put them on. The girls had already gathered their stuff and changed in Jan's room. They left a short time later. That certainly resolved the issue for the afternoon. There was nothing more that was going to happen that day. With the girls gone I knew I could retire to my room and take my time getting off.

Boy, I had lots of material for my stroke session. I decided to let my imagination run wild with how I wished the afternoon had played out. I went back to the part where I was getting out of the hot tub. This time when Marcie called to me, I turned and saw that she had removed her bikini bottoms as well and was sitting on the edge of the hot tub. One leg dangled in the water while the other was resting on the side of the hot tub. Her right hand was slowly rubbing up and down her pussy.

Instinctively I reached down with my right hand to start stroking my cock but found another hand already there. I looked down and Jan had wrapped a hand around my cock and was slowly jerking me off. She alternated between staring and my cock and then looking me squarely in the eye with a very seductive grin on her face. I couldn't believe how hot this was. My imagination had no problem thinking of Jan in a sexual way.

I watched her small hand going up and down on my cock. It wasn't long before a bit of pre-cum appeared on the tip. Jan grinned widely and then leaned forward and stuck out her tongue to taste it. She went right to that little drop and licked it off. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and savored the taste. Then her tongue emerged once again to lick the head of my cock. She slowly swirled it all around the head and then drew it into her soft mouth. I couldn't believe the image of my sister's mouth on my cock.

We heard Marcie moan and exclaim, "God that's hot".

She was now very worked up and was thrusting two fingers in and out of her pussy as her other hand rubbed her tits.

"Go on and fuck her," said fantasy Jan.

I reluctantly moved away from my sister and took up a position between Marcie's widely spread legs. Initially I was on my knees on the step and began rubbing the head of my cock up and down Marcie's wet slit. I loved the feeling and watching Marcie squirm was amazing.

"Quit teasing me and fuck me!"

I slowly pushed forward with my hips until our pubic bones met. She was incredibly tight but I was able to enter her fully with one determined push. She let out a gratifying gasp as my full length impaled her. I worked my way back and forth, slowly for about three quarters of the way and then thrusting hard to the end. We continued this way for a time but the angles were kind of awkward. I told Marcie to scoot up a bit and rolled her onto her side. She drew her top knee towards her chest. This left both her pussy and her tight asshole completely exposed. I attacked her pussy with my tongue and occasionally teased down to flick across her little rosebud. Her breath sucked in each time I did so.

I'd forgotten about Jan but she moved up near Marcie's head. She was on her knees and had pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and was rubbing clit furiously. Marcie reached over and inserted a finger into Jan's pussy. I had no idea if Jan and Marcie had ever experimented in real life but in this scene playing out in my head they were not shy at all. Jan was grinding her hips in pleasure and grabbing at her breasts with the hand that wasn't buried between her legs. Soon she rolled onto her back and raised her hips. In one smooth motion she removed her bikini bottoms and threw them to the side.

largefan
largefan
299 Followers