Unique Rewards of Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could vaguely hear the creaking of wheels for a few seconds before the first of the curtains parted and a bare ass came through, with the other two soon coming through the other curtains. The women were on their backs, lying on movable tables, somehow sliding their bare asses through those curtained openings. Their sex was obscenely sticking out there, spread open in the "Happy Baby" pose, now exposed as if in every man's fantasy!

I heard the guys applauding and shouting out their catcalls: "Oh, yeah!" "Beautiful!" "Wow, I only HOPED for this!" "Oh, my gawd! My fantasy came TRUE!"

I could feel my tension rising, and realized I was clenching my left hand in a fist when I felt the fingernails cutting into my palm. My right hand was frozen on the computer mouse. This is NOT what I intended with my hall pass to fuck without me, for a one-off with one guy! But I tried again to relax, taking another deep breath, and flexing the fingers of both hands as the video continued.

Denise raised a hand to silence the crowd, then said "Okay, you all know the rules: No more than one hour, but the ladies can leave anytime they want. It might end earlier when the last woman leaves. Play nice, take turns, make them feel appreciated, and help them have their own fun, so they'll want to stay the whole hour. And you all know me from yoga class. If you get outta line, I can kick the ass of every one of you! Don't make me do it. Now it's time for all of you to strip down and have some fun!"

One guy quickly walked over to the first bare ass, unzipped his pants to pull his stiff dong out, and he began quickly thrusting into that pussy. A second guy went to the center woman and knelt in front of her as he dove in, sucking on her clit while reaching down to fish his own rod out. A third guy apparently knew what was going to happen and he had undressed while Denise talked. He walked with his long thick snake in hand, stroking it as he went to the woman on the far right. I could tell from his arm motions from the back at this camera angle, he was sliding his member up and down her gash until he shoved his hips forward, thrusting in to start fucking her. As the other guys were lining up behind those first three men they were all stroking their hardening cocks and the video ended.

Video 2

My eyes were wide, unblinking as I stared at the blank computer screen. Which of those guys was now FUCKING my wife? And who was in line behind him? ... But I wasn't thinking straight. This is a recording. It's already done, and my wife's asleep in our bed!

I assumed I'd get more clues with the second video, and I needed to know. Double-clicking on video number 2, I was surprised!

This wasn't the yoga studio room like in the first, this was very different. I was looking down at the studio floor, almost as if that were the wall in the background. And there was a black felt curtain along the "floor" bottom of my computer screen. Within a few seconds, I heard Denise's voice saying "Okay, ladies, whenever you're ready," and the creaking wheels. Then a woman's ass with her thighs spread wide and pulled back beside her stomach in their happy baby pose with her vagina on display, came rising up from the bottom of my computer screen through that black curtain. It stopped, filling the bottom half of the video. There was just this upturned pussy, spread open occupying my tablet computer screen!

I paused this second video and reopened the first one to zoom in on the top of the far wall. Above each curtain and just below each spotlight, there was a post sticking out of the wall, which must have held the eye of a digital camera aimed downward. The video number 2 must be from one of those cameras three or four feet above the lower half of a woman's abdomen!

Restarting the second video, I watched again as that sexy ass slid up into position, stopping when her calves were probably pressed against the inside of the wall above them. And I recognized that shaved vagina, spread open, and waiting in the middle of my screen. That pussy I knew so well after our thirty years of marriage. This was MY WIFE!

I paused the video again, staring at Jan's open beaver. She NEVER posed for a picture like this for me! What was she thinking? ... But then again, ... I have to admit, I always wanted her to pose for me like this. I was tempted to take a screen shot of her like this to make it a desktop background for my tablet.

Then reality hit again, and my blood pressure must have risen. She was shoving her pussy ... MY pussy out into a roomful of men!

The video continued and the catcalls stopped with Denise's directions "... let's all have some fun!" The naked guy, wearing just a lanyard showing the number seven, stepped into view from the top of the screen, as he stroked his long, stiff member. He slid the tip of that cock along Jan's open slit in the middle of the screen in front of me, then pressed it down. That purple head split her open, and the rest of his shaft slowly disappeared into her. Those puffy outer lips seemed to swallow the whole long thing until his hips met her ass. And he began pulling it back out, her thin inner pussy lips following as if grasping and trying to hold on. The shaft pulled most of the way out, then slid back in, pushing those wet lips back in, out, then in, over and over as his pace quickened!

***

Watching this closeup for just a minute, I again paused it as I picked up the tablet computer from my lap to use my other hand and adjust my stiffening member in my pants. It WAS an erotic sight, but REALLY!!! My WIFE? I took this time to reach to the end table and picked up the hall pass card, re-reading my instructions on the back.

'name..' That's why she texted those three pound signs! The number seven on this guy's lanyard. Denise probably wouldn't tell Jan the names of who would be there, but that they'd be wearing numbers for the same anonymity as the women wearing masks and behind a wall. And Denise provided the video I wanted for Jan's hall pass. Taking another DEEP breath, I needed to relax some more and just enjoy, since I asked for it!

The video continued for another minute with this top-down view of the hips thrusting that fleshy shaft down my screen and into her, in and out, over and over, until he bucked erratically a few times and stopped. He was buried deep in my wife's snatch with his hips pressed against her ass. I could see his abdominal and hip muscles twitch slightly, and I knew he was unloading his balls inside her! This went on for three, four, five times as his muscles twitched, pushing each spurt deep into her.

His hips backed up to the top of the screen and the fleshy hose was pulled up and out, drooping away in the top-down view toward the floor, obviously not as hard as it had been. When the head popped out, the cum oozed up and out of her still gaping hole, almost like a volcano, with her twat twitching and pushing it out. The thick, white spunk was slipping down and away from me between the crack of her ass headed for the floor and a small towel below her.

Within seconds, as her snatch was closing and trying to recover, another dick came down into the view. Its owner followed, with a lanyard showing the number fifteen, appearing at the top of the screen as the tip of his lance pressed between those lips, reopening her and going in. Then it began again.

Scrolling fast forward through the video, I would stop, watch for a minute, then scrolled, stopped, watched, and scrolled some more for the next fifteen minutes. This was an hour-long movie of one cock after another with just seconds between them, each one plunging downward into that upturned pussy in the video. There was a line of guys replacing each other, endlessly bucking into my wife as she was fucked over and over.

A minute or three of thrusting and grunting, often overwhelmed by her loud moans or a primal scream of her orgasm from behind the wall, another cum shot, then another cock. When she screamed, her groin would buck toward me, toward the camera as if trying to jump out of my computer screen at me, the ass quivering as her body shook in pleasure. I stopped my fast forwarding to watch at least two of those orgasms in my ten-minute quick review.

When each guy withdrew his spent tool, he'd use a felt tip pen on the string hanging beside the curtain to mark another "1" on the right side of her hip and ass, before being replaced by the next guy in line. I didn't count them, but one after another, white, black, thick, thin, long, or short cocks were being thrust into her, leaving their cum to run out and down her ass! A few pulled out and shot their loads down the video, sending ropes of cum across her abdomen.

I was numb to it all now. My wife was trapped there as their cum dump! She was being used by every man in that room! They were unloading their balls into her pussy ... that was supposed to be MY pussy! I don't know whether my anger was building toward her for doing it, or for them taking advantage of her! Or could it just be that I wasn't with her and already satisfied with another woman!

And Denise, who set this shit up, would sometimes come in from a side in the video to replace a towel on the floor under Jan's ass or using a washcloth to wipe at the gaping hole between Jan's abusers. She was still fully dressed in her yoga tights, obviously not taking part in their "FUN" session but acting as hostess and helping to keep the place clean. And when ducking down near that window, Denise would always ask, "Are you still okay in there?" Jan replied with things like "I'm GREAT!" or "Fantastic!" Then the next guy's numbered lanyard would come into view from the top before he would enter her well lubed opening. With her response to Denise, Jan WANTED this!

I was beginning to wonder if they could even feel her anymore with all that cum sloshing around. Then I noticed during one of the changeovers, as the spent member pulled out, the tell-tale signs of her spasming as she worked her Kegels. She was squeezing her muscles, milking those guys dry! She was USING those men, ... and she could have left any time she wanted!

At one point, a guy withdrew his withering member, and I saw him write the number "2" on the right side of her butt. Backing up the video, I watched again when he stepped into the scene, seeing a thick glob of cum sliding down her crack. He slid his cockhead up and down in that white fluid a few times, then lined up at a spot beyond her open, gaping hole, before pressing down to start in.

"OH!" I heard Jan's voice suddenly shout through the window from behind the partition.

"I thought she said you allowed it," the guy pointed out apologetically. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh, no," she replied, as her voice calmed. "... It just surprised me. I cleaned out and I'm ready. But go slow until I get used to it," and he continued to press it in her and would back out a little when she gasped in pain.

My wife only rarely indulged in playing there and I would always go very slowly when she wanted it. But she was ready for it when she went to the yoga studio! This was something she RARELY ever wanted, and I was the only one she'd allowed to do that, at least since we've been married! Now, she's opening that option up to a room full of strangers.

This latest guy was being patient, slowly pushing and pulling, inching in as he stretched her back door until his hips were pressed against her butt cheeks. He had his whole schlong stuffed into my wife's ass, with her tight sphincter squeezing the base of his cock.

"That's all of it," he said, and politely added, "Thank you for letting me do this."

Jan gasped, saying "Okay, go for it!" and he pulled back and bucked into her, enthusiastically fucking my wife in the ass! As he was using her back door, her hand and fingers came through the curtain covering her stomach, and she slid two fingers on either side of her clit. Rubbing her prominent nub while his spear impaled her ass, she orgasmed, squeezing the cheeks of her ass and thrusting her gaping cunt toward me.

After he paused, shot his load in there, and withdrew, he caught the string hanging to Jan's right side of the curtain. Taking the attached pen in hand, he wrote the number 2 on the right side of her hip.

I quickly scrolled past most of the remainder to near the end of the hour-long movie.

During the last minute of the video, as a Black guy with lanyard number ten finished and pulled out of her, I heard Denise announce, "Time's up!", and a few seconds later Jan pulled herself back behind the wall, her ass disappearing behind the curtain. Her sex was red and swollen, and her abdomen covered with white spunk, with some obviously running around her swollen labia and down her ass when the curtain closed, and the video ended.

This was mind-numbing! That slut was now asleep in our master bedroom, as if nothing happened!

Video 3

I was breathing faster now and gritting my teeth, when I clicked on the third video to see what other surprises await and how this ends. It was from the room's corner camera again. Denise was addressing the few men remaining in the room, most of whom were dressing.

"We have one still here, waiting, and we have a few minutes. Do any of you have one more in you?"

A tall Black guy didn't say anything but stood from the bench wearing lanyard number ten. Setting his water bottle down on the bench, he started stroking himself. When he was ready, he walked over to the only remaining ass sticking out through the curtains. The other two curtains were already closed, their lottery winners apparently satisfied with far less "fun". They must have been worn out earlier, and they were probably already on their way home. But my slut was still there, waiting for more.

I scrolled to the last minutes of this third video, when Denise announced, "Time's Up!" and he was backing away from Jan's ass.

Two minutes later, Denise ushered the last of the guys out after they dressed, with the Black guy picking up the rest of his clothes to take out, and she closed the studio door.

"They're all gone," she announced, and Jan came out of the back wall door. She was still naked and holding a washcloth at her twat, but now looking almost shy and vulnerable in that pose as if trying to partially cover herself.

Denise stepped closer, wrapping her arms around her in a hug, saying "You were amazing," and she leaned in giving Jan a rather passionate kiss, her right hand rising up to the back of Jan's head to pull her mouth tightly in.

My wife wasn't reluctant and didn't seem surprised, just closing her eyes to enjoy it. Her usual flirting must have been sending the signals for some time that she thought her yoga instructor was sexy. And seeing those two sexy women in that passionate embrace, the tall, hot looking, young yoga master making my assertive, naked and gorgeous wife look so vulnerable had my dick stirring. The tension in my stomach was easing a little but being replaced with a new need to know if they had done this before, and how far they had gone.

When they broke the kiss and she stepped back, Denise added, "I started these reward sessions, because a few of the women said they get very horny thinking about some of the poses in the workouts. So, for the ones who want, I thought I'd give them a way to get it out of their system, with the guys I know who are also getting excited. I only send a video to each woman with their own session, and some videos are shorter than others. The other two women tonight left much earlier."

"I wanted my husband to get the most out of it," Jan said, "and I'm thinking of keeping the video as a surprise for his birthday. He trusted me so much with the hall pass, I want to give him the video of his dreams," her plan catching me by surprise!

Denise chuckled saying "Well, I think he's a lucky guy, and he'll love it!... You know, most of the time, maybe only one of the women stays until the end. But the only ones who last the whole hour always took at least one break, before they wanted more."

"There's no man or group of men who can out last or finish this superwoman!" my wife proudly exclaimed.

Denise chuckled, then said "So, I was worried about you for nothing. ... I check on each of the women after every two or three guys to make sure no one freaks out, passes out back there, or thinks they have to do anything they don't want to do. I have the video cameras set up for both security and health reasons. We can show no one was forced. And I can match the men's real names with numbers they wore, if there are any health scares. But I insist any single guy who wants to attend bring in an STD test result. I trust the married guys' wives would tell me if their husbands might have a problem."

"Do you charge the men to attend?" Jan asked.

"Oh, no," Denise replied, shaking her head. "This is just my way of saying thanks for being yoga studio customers and to help all of you get more out of it. But I need just a few minutes now to send some videos before we leave, then we can lock up." She pointed to the corner camera, telling Jan, "Say 'Hi' to your husband if you want. I'll send you a copy of your session and these main room videos, too."

Jan stepped toward the room camera, again talking to me, her bright eyes still shining and smiling. In an exhausted tone she said "Wow, that was AWESOME! What a workout. I hope you liked it. ... And are you SURE you prefer golf over my yoga classes?"

I paused the video, now admiring the gleam and excitement in her gorgeous eyes.

I was only thinking of my own anger when I doubted her, and I was causing my own anxiety. But she was doing this with ME in mind!

Looking back at the frozen image of my excited wife with that smile. Like a kid in a candy store! And my heart seemed to melt away the last tensions as I returned her smile.

Clicking 'play,' I watched the last minute.

"Stay right there, Jan," Denise interrupted, holding her cellphone, "I want to take a picture of your ass with those numbers. I'm going to post that on the top of the curtain wall as our 'Hall of Fame: Superwoman,' with the number twenty-three. I'll dare the others to try beating your record."

Jan bent over toward the camera, thrusting her right hip and those numbers back toward Denise to take her cellphone pic, as she said to me in the video, "I love you" and the video faded to black.

Bedroom

I undressed and slipped back into bed, sliding up against my wife in a spooning position. She was lying on her left side, and when I lifted the blanket, I could see all of those 1's and a few 2's on there in the permanent marker ink. She would be scrubbing that for days to wash off the evidence.

Pressing my hard cock against her ass, I ran my hand over her hip and those numbers as I softly whispered, "You were a bad girl last night! That was more than one guy for the hall pass."

"Hmmm," Jan responded with a tired moan as she stirred awake, and in a soft, sleepy voice, "Bullshit! ... From my point of view, it was only one cock stabbing into me and changing a little ... for a very long time."

"You gave me your hall pass and I followed instructions. So, I was a GOOD girl!" she added innocently. "Did you enjoy your video?"

I rubbed my hard-on against her ass, and placed my right hand over her arm, reaching around to grasp her breast to begin kneading it and tweaking her nipple between my thumb and finger.

"Hmmm, I guess so!" she said. "... I'm feeling sticky and still messy down there, so not right now. ... And I thought you were playing golf early this morning?"

"I cancelled," I answered. "I thought I might join you at yoga."

"I'm a little sore, taking the morning off," she tiredly admitted. "... Denise bet me that you'd join yoga. So, I guess I lost that bet. ... You'll need to go pay off my debt."