Unique Rewards of Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I didn't want to go to yoga?" I asked.

"She'd be servicing ME this morning. I don't think either of us would mind, either way. ... Oh, and you get a hall pass for next month's Yoga Rewards class."

Jan shrugged her shoulder and arm to dislodge my hand from her breast. "Superwoman needs her rest. I'm going back to sleep."

"You said you'd always take care of me," I reminded her in my innocent 'little boy' voice, as I pressed my hard-on against the cheek of her ass.

"You can use my mouth, if you really want," she said in defeat. "... But I'd prefer outsourcing. Denise is sleeping in our guest room, and she wants you to join her there. Go have fun, tiger! I've always thought she's hot, so let me know later what she's like in bed."

I rolled quickly, almost springing out of bed and I heard Jan behind me sweetly saying "... I love you."

As I sprinted from our master bedroom toward the guest room, I said over my shoulder "I love you, too!" And I knew we both really meant it.

The End

#####

Author's Postscript: If you like the wife's character Jan, you can learn more about her past and why she acts this way in "The Maneater."