Unit 37

Story Info
Special condominiums.
1.8k words
4.12
7.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two cars ahead of me drive right through, but the red and white arm with the 'SECURITY STOP' sign attached falls before I can get over the sleeping policemen (sped bumps).

"Pass please."

I hand the lady guard my photo I.D. pass. We do this every morning on my way to school.

"This expires next week. The twelfth. Make sure your Mistress applied for a new one or you will not be allowed back into the complex." She hands back my pass and raises the barrier.

Traffic is light for a Friday afternoon, so I'm home just before five.

"Pass please."

"Hi, June."

"Here." She hands me my pass, "Go directly to unit, um, thirty seven. Do not exit your vehicle until the garage door is fully closed."

"You have a nice evening too."

She lifts the barrier. Fucking cold bitch. After a year and a half would it kill her to say hello? And does she fucking have to fucking repeat the fucking rule every fucking time?

Jim says after three years she's never returned his salutation either.

Oh well, chill, you're almost home.

An FLR relationship fits Helen and I like a glove. It's perfect for both of us. We lived in a two bedroom flat when we were first married. Then two years later our (well, Helen's, actually) application to this association was accepted. A month later this unit came on the market and we scooped it up. Only women owners, no children, no pets.

Shit shower and shave. My pink plastic clitty cage is waiting on the vanity in the master bathroom. Wonder if we're going out to a condo event, or just to the park by the pond in the complex?

I lock the re-assuring snugness of my clitty cage on and leave the bracelet with all her keys on the vanity.

I chose my white bra and pantie set. The high school I teach at required all male teaches to wear suits and ties. My foam rubber 'belly' covers up for my 44D implants. One of the lady teachers even expressed worry about my unhealthy sudden weight gain over the summer, so I guess the miss-direction works.

So nice stroking and smoothing the natural nylons up my hairless legs.

I slip into my knee length pleated pink skirt, and snuggle myself into my scoop collar, puff sleeve soft cuddly pink angora sweater.

An English teacher and one of the shop teachers have pony tails too, and the Spanish teacher wears little gold earrings. My pony tail and tiny diamond studs are hardy noticeable.

I don't put my hair back into a pony tail, instead I fluff my hair, apply subtle makeup and replace my diamonds with three inch long earrings of pink and white feathers. Keeping with the pink theme, pink lip gloss and stick on nails.

Since I'm caged, no necklace tonight, but my big round pink plastic bracelets.

I slip on my pink, four inch heel, round toe pumps and go down to the kitchen.

There are pork chops thawed in the fridge. I pull on my frilly gingham 'Suzy housewife' apron and set the table. Candles? Why not, it's Friday. Start cleaning the vegetables.

"Oo, don't you look lovely?"

"Helen, I didn't hear you come in!" Quick peck on the lips. "You look frazzled dear. Why don't you go and have a nice shower, then there's time for a quiet drink before I start supper."

We kiss again and she strokes my tush before heading upstairs.

For me, just changing from 'Lorne' to 'Laura' is enough to shake off a school full of over sexed, over stimulated teens and teachers playing school politics.

My God! Helen, my Wife, my Princess, my Mistress is so beautiful and sexy.

"I haven't had a gin and tonic for a while Laura."

"Coming right up, Mistress."

She's wearing her purple mini dress. Snug from four inches above her knees to it's shoulder-less top. The soft velvet is complimented by the two inch wide satin straps that keep her boobies from falling out, then cross behind her back. She's wearing diamond earrings (third anniversary present) and a silver chain necklace with a diamond and ruby heart that nestles in her cleavage (two Christmases ago). On her feet are extreme ankle strap black spikes.

Her red hair is in the short straight style that wraps snug around her head.

Dangling from her left hand is my wide pink fur collar.

I set our drinks on the coffee table and drop to my knees, then lift my chin.

"Hold your hair up dear."

She bends over so close I could almost kiss her breasts as she wraps the collar around my throat and clicks it's integral lock secure behind my neck.

She straightens up and I take her right hand in both of mine and kiss it's perfect back.

"Mistress may I serve you, please?"

"You may serve me slave."

My vows complete we sit on the couch. As we sip our drinks I guide Helen through a conversation that allows her to shake off the tension. One way I can serve her.

"Mix me another drink. A very weak one. Then go finish making dinner."

"Yes Mistress."

Seven thirty. 'Ding ding dong.'

"Keep working dear, I'll get it."

"Thank you Mistress."

Our unit's main floor is open concept. As I continue putting the supper dished away I see it's the young lesbian couple Meghan and Chelsea from across the street. They've brought a six pack. They pop two and I find room in the fridge for the other four. Mistress switches to soda with a twist.

'Ding ding dong.'

"Sissy, get that."

"Yes Mistress."

I open the door to Grace and Jill (Jim). He's younger than me, mid to late twenties. She's late thirties or early forties.

"Welcome Mistress. May I take your coat?"

As I turn to hang up her sable stroller jacket I surreptitiously give it a cuddle.

Jill is collared and leashed. Condo rules. When men are out of their woman's unit they must be sissified, collared and leashed. except when going directly to or from their woman's home and the gate.

Mistress grace didn't give Jill a coat and she's shivering in her black satin sexy maid dress. She has white nylons and pink ankle ballet boots. Her wig is a curly blond and her makeup is well on the slutty side.

"Bring Grace a wine glass and open her bottle Laura. You and Jill can wait in the kitchen."

"It's OK with me if they have a drink."

"Yes, that sounds alright."

"Thank you mistress."

"Thank you Mistress."

I pour a rye and ginger for each of us and we talk as I make up a tray of finger food for Mistress and her guests. I feel sure taking this initiative will please Helen.

We talk about all sorts of things. How much longer the widening of the Clarke Street bridge will take, what our rink's chances will be in next weekend's bon spiel, motorcycles and so on.

Then Jill lowers her voice. "Look, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Uh, sure?"

"Do you have a, um, cock piercing? Um, a cock ring?"

"No! God no. Er, do you?"

"No, not yet anyway. But I think grace has decided. She had a bunch of stuff downloaded and told me to read it. From some doctor in Detroit. Says he's done hundreds and it's perfectly safe. Yesterday she asked if I had a valid passport, and was looking at rates for Detroit area hotels."

"Shit! I can't imagine there could be enough Valium and pain killer in the.."

Just then Grace called, "Jill, finish your drink and thank Mistress Helen, it's time to go."

Meghan and Chelsea leave at the same time.

By the time I've cleaned up after Helen's little get together she's already in bed. The red fox blanket is tossed to the foot of the bed and she has the gold satin top sheet pulled up to just below her boobs. She's propped up with a pile of pillows as she reads.

"Put on your nightie, dear."

"Yes Mistress." She's chosen my frilly pink baby doll.

I slowly strip for her. She likes me to strip for her. I take my time, giver her a slow drawn out show. I hope she'll reward my efforts.

She brushes the satin sheet aside. "Eat me."

With pleasure my queen!

I kiss her lips. I kiss her cheeks. I kiss her shoulders. I kiss each erect nipple. I kiss her hips. I kiss her knees. I kiss each foot. I kiss and lick each perfect toe. I kiss her thighs. I kiss her trim red patch (Yes the carpet matches the drapes). I kiss her vertical lips.

Kiss and lick. A sloppy kiss and a stroke of my flat tongue. I lap and kiss. Finger and kiss. Breath in her scent as I lick. Finger her damp tunnel. Kiss and lick. She's making those contented purring noises.

Time to send her on a flight. I kiss, very gently, the girl in the pink canoe.

I'm rewarded by her gasp and exclamation. "Oh, oh!"

I kiss and nuzzle. Her flavor fills my mouth and nose. My Goddess! I keep kissing. There she goes again! "Oh baby! Yes!" I kiss some more.

"Get up here."

We kiss and cuddle. her bracelet of keys and her strapon harness with the twelve inch red circumcised cock installed are on her bedside table. She reaches.

Will she unlock me and reward me with a pegging? Will she let me stroke myself as she plows my sissy boy cunt? Will she fondle and stroke me as she rides me? Doggy style? On my back with my knees on her shoulders? Over the edge of the bed?

No, she leaves the bracelet.

"Put this on Laura and give me a good fucking."

I snug the harness over my caged clitty. I don't whimper. That would spoil the mood.

She lays back and spreads her legs. I guide the unfeeling cock into her pussy.

"Ah, that's nice. Mm, good girl." I push my hands against the mattress beside her shoulders and start stroking. Slow at first. The rubber lover slips out a few times as I judge the distance. Then I get the pace. I roll my hips. Smooth deep strokes.

"Good slut. Faster, faster!'

I will please her.

"Faster harder! Fuck me good."

My clitty is crammed against it's pink prison walls. By balls are aching. The ring of the cage feels like it's on fire. I keep pumping.

"Aaa!" Her heels drum my back. She pulls me down to a kiss. We lie there like that, the cock inside her.

"Mm, good." She pushes me away. "Go to the bathroom and relieve yourself. Then put on the steel mushroom cage. Don't take all night, I want to be cuddled."

The End