Unit 37 Pt. 02

Story Info
It's different in #19.
1.5k words
4.24
3.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin my transformation with a shave and a shower. I choose my white lace panties.

Sitting at our makeup table I put on my face. Just the right amount of accent and subtle eye treatment. I transform from a thin angular man to a slightly haughty lady. At one seventy tall and eighty three kilos I'll never be a cuddly sissy. And I love my red leather spike heel ankle straps with the big gold buckles, which make me even more dominant.

Diamond (well fake diamond) pendulum earrings and matching necklace and bracelets. I select my honey blond, nape of my neck hair. I prepare my chest then glue on my 'C' boobies then slip into my backless red velvet dress. It has elbow length sleeves and a slit up the left side from my ankles to just below my hip. Stick on the red nails with the gold metalflakes.

Where is Tara? She should be home by now. Well, may as well mix a rye and ginger and get comfortable.

I'm laughing so loud at 'Stephanie Plum' in the Evanovich novel I don't hear her come in.

"Oh, Barb, I'm sorry. At the last minute Mrs. lake came in, then...Well never mind, I'm sorry."

Tara is a one fifty tall shapely redhead, with the prettiest sweetest voice.

I get up and fold her to my chest. "That's alright dear." I kiss my wife. "Plenty of time. Go get ready."

Tonight is the condo association's Christmas party.

My God! She looks sexy in her snug pastel green mini dress. On her feet are her emerald green pumps. Her earrings are big golden hoops and her gold necklace a long chain of two cm. rings.

"Come here you." I fold her in my arms. She purrs as I breath in her subtle perfume.

"Buckle my collar, please." I hand her my thin white leather collar-leash and she buckles it behind my neck.

I hold her three quarter length red fox fur, then snuggle her from behind. I pull on my fur seal jacket, check our tickets are in my red clutch purse and we're off.

It's only minus five, bit a damp cold with a lazy breeze. As dad used to say, 'too lazy to go around, it goes right through you.' The low clouds are tinged pink from the city lights. We hold hands but don't dawdle.

Belinda, the older slightly imposing matron greets us. "Merry Christmas my loves." She's the association's social director. "You're at...Let's see......Table five."

She takes our tickets and we hand our furs to the coat check girl.

We're at the table with Meghan and Chelsea. Yvonne, who's without a date tonight is at our table too. The catty ones call her 'The Predator' because she's always on the prowl for new conquests.

As the night moves on it seems Yvonne has her sights on Tara. I whisper in her ear as we dance. "I think Yvonne has her eye on you, darling."

Yvonne cuts in and leads. "I'm going to fuck your wife tonight, faggot. And there's nothing you can do about it. Do you want to watch? See how only a real woman can please her?"

May as well play along. What the fuck? Sounds like fun. "May I Mistress?"

"We'll see."

The three of us leave together. I follow the two beautiful ladies on my leash, as required by condo rules. Along the street, then turn left and follow the sidewalk between units to the next street, where Yvonne's unit is.

"Serve the wine." Yvonne pulls a chilled bottle of white from the 'fridge and lifts two wine glasses from the overhead rack.

I set the wine on the coffee table in front of the long, soft, cream leather, couch.

"Bring that chair and set it there." She indicates a short legged arm less chair upholstered in a dark blue silk. 'There' is on the other side of the coffee table facing towards the couch. "Sit. hands behind." On the back of the chair are Velcro straps she secures my wrists with.

"There's a gag in that drawer dear." She points at an end table by the couch's arm. As Tara gets it she secures my ankles to straps on the short legs. "Open up Faggot,"

What a sight. My beautiful Tara being seduced and molested by The Predator. Their wine forgotten, Yvonne's hand up under the hem of Tara's mini dress. Tara's arms around Yvonne and she's kissing desperately. God, I've a raging woodie.

Yvonne pulls down the top of Tara's dress. She tosses her strapless bra aside and molests and kisses her breasts. Tara's head is back and her eyes closed.

The Predator stands and strips for my Tara. My, those enhanced tits are amazing, even if they are add-ons. Love the shaved pussy. So does Tara from the way she's smiling and showing the tip of her tongue.

Yvonne turns and pushed Tara back so she's laying on the soft leather. Yvonne straddles Tara's face then bends down to her red snatch carpet. Yvonne cums almost right away. They don't stop though. Licking and kissing each other to more orgasms. I'm in exquisite horny pain.

Yvonne slide off, lifts Tara, then sits with Tara on her lap and they kiss some more. So erotically tender.

Tara breaks off. "That was wonderful. But it's time I took my hubby home."

Yvonne kisses both of us at her door. She even slips me her tongue. "Come over any time dear. Bring your bitch too if you want." I see from her smile she's considering me.

We walk home briskly.

I take off Tara's fur. She hangs it in the closet as I remove mine. I remove the carbon fiber switch from its hook on the inside of the coat closet door as she hangs my coat. With my hand on the small of her back I guide her to the middle of the living room carpet.

"take off your dress dear."

What a sweet pleading look, but of course she does what she's told.

"You know everything has to be in balance to make life worthwhile. Onto the table."

"Yes Mistress."

Tara mounts the table and assumes the position on her hands and knees. So beautiful. Odd, she'll be slightly depressed tomorrow if I don't discipline her tonight.

What a lovely living sculpture she makes. Her skin is so pale. Her red hair matches the carpet. Her white smooth back slightly curves from shoulder to hip. I stroke it, then gently squeeze her plump almost perfect buns. In a minute they'll be perfect. I stroke a finger along her cunt lips.

"Mm!"

"Pardon?"

"Nothing Mistress."

"Good."

Tara's beautiful scream fills the unit as I decorate her sweet behind with five red stripes from my switch.

I toss the switch onto the couch. Tara climbs down from the table and gets to her knees on the carpet. I pull my gown aside at the slit and pull down my panties, which I kick away. My cock is hard. I hold it to her face.

Tara kisses my knob. She looks up to my eyes. "Thank you for taking me to the party." She kisses again. "Thank you for letting me fuck Yvonne." Kiss. "Thank you for disciplining me." Kiss.

She wraps her slutty lips around my knob. With my hand on the back of her head I gently but firmly guide her.

Nothing like fucking my sub, my beautiful Tara's, face.

"Ug. Ug. Ug. Ug." She makes the best noises as she gobbles cock.

I don't last long.

"Mg, gh, gh!" I cum, holding her face tight to me. So good. I cum down her throat.

"Thank you Mistress." She smiles up at me. The tip of her tongue sweeps a dribble of cum back into her mouth.

I help her to her feet and wrap her in my arms. I share a cum flavored kiss with my darling.

"You see? I love you Tara, and I'll always protect and look after you"

"I love you too."

I cuddle her, me in my gown, her naked. The love of my life.

"It's been a long day. Let's get ready for bed."

We take turns in the shower and getting ready. Tara first. She sits obediently on the edge of the bed with a big soft bath towel around her while I shower.

I put on my knee length white chiffon nightie with all those pink ruffles.

For my love I select her favorite royal blue satin one. She lifts her legs and I slide it up, bunching it 'till it's snug ruffled hem is at her ankles. I help her up, then pull it up the rest of the way as she slides her arms through the elbow length puff sleeves. I tie the satin laces up the back from her tush to her shoulders. There, snug, hobbled, and ready for bed. I scoop her into my arms and gently lay her down on the mattress. I climb in the other side and pull me love to me She snuggles to my chest. I cuddle her and kiss the top of her head.

"I love you Mistress."

"I know Tara. I love you too."