Unit 435

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unit nodded, grateful for the kiss and doubly so for the command. It knew, however, that Mistress was incorrect- not that it would have ever dreamed of speaking back to her. It was not here to learn, but to obey. It would simply follow the orders its mistress had programmed into the music. The music made it simple. As long as unit 435 listened to the music, there were no questions or needs to think. All the training, all the techniques that had been pounded into its brain, were irrelevant so long as it continued to follow its commands. Which was why it was surprised when, for the second time it could remember, the music turned off.

The unit pulled away from its mistress. It could not help but let a small frown of confusion and uncertainty blossom on its face, as fear wrinkled its pristine mind once more. This time the fear found purchase. The unit found its hands lifting to its scalp, digging through its brown hair. There was pain. In its head. The pain of not having commands, not knowing what to do next. The pain of thoughts.

"I don't know... What am I..."

Fingers gently cupped Unit 435's cheeks, forefinger and thumb pressing in from each side to force the mouth ever so slightly open. Lips pressed against lips, and the unit's eyes opened wide as it realized its mistress was kissing it. That a tongue was pushing its way into its mouth. It stayed frozen, though, as the tongue pushed into its open mouth and lightly played against it. It did not respond, even when Mimi parted, a trail of saliva traveling between their lips the only mark of their physical contact a moment before.

"No more music," Mistress whispered, a faint smile on her face. "No commands, except ones I give you directly. I want you to think for yourself."

"But..." Again, there was pain in the unit's thoughts, as she... it... tried to think of what to do next. Mistress was in front of her. Its mistress. With the dark hair, and the cold blue eyes, and the small smile on her features. Her mistress, who was slender, and short, and could easily be overpowered by a strong unit like Jillian who was taller and heavier. It would be so easy to make her own will known. "Why... Why are you giving me a choice?" she asked. Hadn't Mistress said that Unit 435 was to be her personal unit?

A dark peal of laughter filled the room, and Mimi reached out to gently tug on the ear tag that Jillian wore. It was only the slightest tug, but it sent pain rocketing through the woman. Pain and pleasure. Unbelievable pleasure, and need, and want. A distant part of her wondered when that programming had been put in place. And what else had been done to her? Yet the majority of her was occupied entirely by the sudden desire to start kissing her mistress's breasts.

"A choice?" Mimi asked, amusement clear in her voice. "I'm not giving you a choice. You'll never have a choice again. Your memories, your desire to be Jillian again - those are just glitches in my perfect unit's system. Which is why I order you, 435, to show me what you've learned. Properly."

A tremble shot through Jillian's spine, and her head jerked forward. There was no control, no finesse, as her lips hungrily closed around the nipple again. There was no input from Jillian, as teeth ever so lightly bit down on Mimi's nipple. There was only Unit 435's desire to please its mistress, as the body that should have been hers pulled back on the breast, tilting it's head up and meeting Mimi's lowered gaze with her own uplifted eyes. Jillian wanted to ask what was happening. Why she was doing this. But Unit 435 would not- could not- ask. Unit 435 knew precisely why it was doing what it was doing. There wasn't even a question to answer, as far as it was concerned.

It was serving its mistress

Jillian shuddered as Mimi's fingers gently cupped her cheek, short trimmed nails ever so barely pressing into her creation's skin. She should have wanted to pull away; she should have felt disgust, and horror. Instead, she felt only Unit 435's delight at being touched by its mistress. That and the sudden, burning need to deserve this delight, by giving as much pleasure to her mistress as possible.

Her mistress.

When had Mimi become her mistress?

"Did you think all that training was just to create a mindless fucktoy?" Mimi asked, voice haughty and wonderful, commanding and perfect. "The perfect toy knows how to please even without being told every step. I could never be content with a simple robot, no matter how realistic; I needed a human mind for my perfect system. But all I needed was the fundamentals, the operating system. Your memories? All those little bits of your personality? They're just bugs. And it's time to clear them away."

Even as Jillian recoiled from the declaration, Unit 435 stayed perfectly in place. It did not feel fear. It did not worry about being tampered with. It knew that it only existed for its mistress's needs. It had always existed for those needs. Anything extra, anything that did not serve its mistress, was baggage. Besides, giving in to the urge to pull away might dislodge the nipple in its mouth.

"Show me what you learned," Mimi demanded.

Unit 435 broke the connection of its mistress's gaze to focus fully on its purpose. Obedient and eager, it began licking and swirling its tongue against the tip of its mistress's nipple. The music was gone, but its pattern burned bright in Unit 435's mind. It would have told the unit to begin nibbling soon... soon... now. With practiced expertise, the unit fulfilled Mistress's expectations with its teeth, lightly tugging the flesh towards her, as her hands reached out to rub her mistress's back with one hand, and cup the breast with the other, pulling and pushing in equal measure to keep her precisely placed for a good tongue fucking.

Distantly, the unit was aware of screaming in the back of its mind. A frightened presence deep in the depths of its being. Whatever it was, it shrank with every lick, every taste of its mistress's sweet flesh. As Unit 435 obeyed, the preposterous idea of not obeying became ever fainter, until the unit was no longer aware of such a concept. Instead, it listened to its mistress gasp. The woman had not made a single sound when Unit 435 had simply done its duty, but now that the unit was acting, was doing, noises of pleasure and lust were spilling from her lips as Mistress tilted her head back and bit her lip. She wiggled on the bed, too, squirming every time Unit 435 bit or pinched or tugged on one of the nipples.

Eventually, a hand cupped the unit's cheek again, before moving back to grip the brunette by its hair and tug it back. Reluctantly, the toy parted from the nipple, looking up at its mistress with wide eyes. Eyes that showed no sign of struggle, or uncertainty. Eyes devoid of Jillian.

"That was nice. But I want more than that." Mimi was smiling, again, as her eyes darted down, past Unit 435 to her own groin. The unit followed its mistress's gaze, and gasped to find that its owner had discarded the slacks she had been wearing. There was no way, seeing that perfect clit and wonderful slit, that Unit 435 could help but smile. No way it could resist lowering its lips to gently kiss the button, before lightly pressing its hands against Mistress's legs to ask her to part them.

Its mistress complied, and Unit 435 licked its lips before lowering its head between the legs and darting its tongue out to taste the sweet nectar of need that its owner was producing. It pushed its head closer, taking a moment to lick the clit again, before lowering itself again to kiss the needy slit, gently tease the folds with its nose, and push its tongue as far in as it would go. Until at last, with a burst of liquid, Mimi came.

"Very nice, Unit 435... " Mimi smiled, hunger in her eyes, as she placed a hand on the unit's chest and pressed her back against the bed. "And now? Now it's time to be Jillian again."

Confusion, fear and uncertainty warred on the unit's face. Jillian? Who was Jillian? There was a vague memory of Jillian. Of a woman, who resisted her mistress, and tried to fight against what the unit's owner said. A woman who looked a lot like her. But that woman was gone, now; or all but. She had given in, as her fingers But all there was was vague memories.

Still, the unit could not resist its owners commands, so it smiled up at the woman and said "This unit will now be Jillian."

"...Too late?" Mimi frowned, and the unit hesitated, uncertain what its mistress wanted. If only there was music... If only the music would tell it what to do. But there was no music. It had to rely on its own instincts. And its own instincts were... confusing. They said that something was wrong. That something wasn't right. Even though the unit had followed its training, and served its mistress, and even made Mimi cum, something in it still claimed that this was not right.

Mimi smiled at the confusion on her unit's face. "Ah. I see she's still in there; somewhere at least. But I think it's time we eradicated the last vestige of her, don't you?" Mistress smiled as she spoke, and then gently placed her hands on Unit 435's knees. "Spread your legs. And lean back. I'm going to show that Jillian once and for all who her new boss is."

Unit 435 did not understand. Still, it complied, laying back on the bed, with its knees still bent under it and its legs spread. Mistress's hands on its thighs felt good, as did the warmth of mistress's breath against her groin as Mimi crawled closer toward her toy. Then the tongue touched Unit 435, and its eyes rolled back in its head as pleasure overtook it.

Suddenly, there was pain. A pulling pain, reeling Unit 435 up and out of the realms of pleasure. But this had been in the unit's training. Obediently the unit arched it's back, lifting its chest to present itself to whatever had caused it hurt. As it did, the pain lessened, and Unit 435 became aware of the finger that was idly playing with one of its nipple rings.

"I thought, since you're a toy and all, that you might make a sound if I pulled your string. Was I wrong?" Mimi smiled as she spoke.

Unit 435 smiled back, eyes glassy, mind as pristine as it had ever been. It did not know what Mistress was talking about. But it didn't need to know. What mattered was that it had made its owner happy.

12