Universitätsliebe - Prologue

Story Info
Two Cousins, a Jock and a Punk Tumble Face-First Into Love.
1.3k words
3.72
3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dottie Reuter inhaled sharply as firm hands reached up, cupping her petite breasts, "So fucking beautiful." Her partner whispered, the delicate caress of his breath on her ear sending chills snaking down the eighteen-year-old's spine.

"They-They're not t-too small?" She asked, whimpering as his fingers tweaked her pierced nipples.

"They're perfect," He replied, softly and into her ear, "You're perfect, my fallen angel."

Another whimper escaped her painted lips, "Oh god."

"My needy little slut," He murmured, slowly running a hand down from her breast, inching towards her hot throbbing core.

Her breath hitched, a finger was closing in on her pussy. Just as it reached, her eyes opened, and she found herself back in her dark room, laying under her blood red covers, the vicious blizzard of a kind one could only witness in the state of Minnesota still rapping at her window.

Dottie swept her covers off and sat up, running a hand through her medium-length light blue and black-dyed hair. She shivered slightly as cool air brushed against her soaked and hotly throbbing crotch. Biting one of her heavily pierced lips, she, almost unconsciously, spread her legs slightly, as if to accept some invisible lover.

She slipped a hand under her light blue panties, past the bramble of reddish pubic hair, and slowly sunk one finger into her tight sopping pussy. Dottie let her eyes slide closed and began pumping the finger in and out, soft whimpers occasionally escaping her lips. Her other hand grasped at one of her bare breasts, and after a short pant, added a second finger, stretching her pussy almost painfully.

Dottie let out a soft moan, continuing to fuck herself, even as a coil began tightening in her abdomen. Unwarranted, a face appeared in her mind's eye, light blonde hair, kind grey eyes, and a small handsome smile. Dottie's pussy clamped down on her fingers, her body gave a little spasm, and a rush of wetness drenched the palm of her hand.

Panting, the eighteen year-old laid back, directing her gaze up towards her room's poster-decorated ceiling. What seemed like hours later, Dottie sighed, returning to a position under the covers and proceeded to grab her phone and attached earbuds off the end-table. Popping each in, she started up a hastily-chosen playlist and relaxed, letting her eyes slide closed.

Several hours later, at six o' clock in the morning, Dottie awoke, her eyes shooting wide open as an alarm blared from her cellphone. Sweeping the covers off, she quickly dashed out of bed and down the hall towards her bathroom, she could already faintly hear the upstairs shower running, most likely her father, Amos Reuter, getting ready to take the eighteen-year-old to the airport. She hastily brushed her teeth, did her makeup, and dashed back towards her room, throwing on a pair of ripped jeans and a black t-shirt.

Dottie shrugged on a heavily-embellished leather jacket, "Oregon here I come." She muttered, looking herself in the eyes using a wall-mounted mirror.

"Sweetie? Are you ready?" Laura Reuter, her mother, shouted from the staircase to the second floor.

"Almost, Mom!" She replied, stepping into a pair of tall leather boots, quickly lacing them up before snatching her suitcase and carry-on.

"Well, come on then!" Her mother shouted, "Your plane leaves at eight-thirty!"

"It isn't like I'm going to be late," Dottie sniped, rolling her eyes and strolling out of her room, down the second hall, through the workshop, and out the front door, into the patio under the second-floor deck, in contrast to hours before, the blizzard had receded to a light flurry. Wolf Reuter, her uncle who served as Captain aboard some nuclear submarine, hopped down from the staircase up to the deck, a garment bag slung over his shoulder.

"Seeya, kiddo," He said, hastily making his way over to the Reuter estate's carport, throwing the garment bag into the back of a bright blue nineteen-seventy-seven Chevrolet corvette before getting in himself.

"Later," Dollie responded in a bored fashion, lazily starting up some music. She slumped into a lawn chair, leaned back, and closed her eyes.

A few minutes later, Amos and Laura Reuter came down the stairs, "Alright, let's go." Her father said in his usual gruff tone, carrying not only his but Laura's luggage over to the family van.

In comparison, her mother was the very definition of sunshine and happiness, "Are you excited to see your cousins, sweetie?"

Dottie stood up, rolling her eyes, "They're little kids, it's gonna be hell."

"Oh, you shouldn't say such terrible things, Dorothy," Laura said, "They-"

"She's right, they're brats," Amos interrupted gruffly, shutting the van's rear door, "Except for Karl, he has a good head on his shoulders."

"See, Dad agrees with me," Dottie smirked, putting her suitcase and carry-on into the van.

Laura shook her head, getting into the van's passenger seat, "Just like your Father."

About an hour later, after finally managing to get through airport security, they were walking towards their gate.

"That was hell," Dottie groaned.

"Well," Amos said, gruffly as usual, "If you didn't have so many piercings and chains, then the metal-detector wouldn't have flagged you."

"I like my piercings and chains," She sniffed, striding past her Father.

When the three had finally boarded the plane, Dottie, who had been given a window seat across the aisle, popped a stick of gum into her mouth and set her phone to airplane mode. Pulling the curtains aside, she gazed out at the airport from the taxiing plane, thoughts of a blonde-haired young man running through her mind.

Scarcely a minute had passed after Dottie got off the plane before she found herself accosted by two twelve-year-olds, Hadley and Harlan, the twin terrors whom she had hoped to somehow avoid until she moved into the college.

"What happened to your ears, cousin Dorothy?" Hadley asked, pointing up at the spikes and rings peppering her ears.

"Yeah, and your face," Harlan added, looking at her multitude of lip, nose, and brow piercings.

Dottie ignored the two and swept past, towards a group of three people and a toddler holding a sign that said 'Reuter.' No matter what she did, Dottie couldn't manage to keep her eyes off the muscular six-foot-two-inch tall frame of her second cousin, Lucas Reuter, there was a look of slight shock on his handsome face, and he was staring straight at her.

"Astrid!" Laura said, quickly walking up to Lucas' Mother, Astrid Reuter, who was holding the family's youngest, three-year-old Judd Reuter.

As their parents talked, Dottie came to a halt in front of Lucas, "You've changed a lot, Dottie." He said in a low, almost shy, tone.

"You have too," She responded, smiling cheekily.

Lucas smiled back, "Is Charlie with you?"

Dottie blew a bubble with the now-flavorless gum she had been chewing on the entire flight, "Nah, Grandma and Grandpa are watching him."

"Ah," He nodded, "Wh-What do you think you're going to be studying here?" Lucas asked, the little stutter causing a swarm of butterflies to explode within Dottie's stomach.

"Law," She replied, "But I hear you're a real Football star."

Lucas rubbed the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly, "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"From what I've heard, it's a lot more," Dottie said, putting her hands on her hips, "Dad said he wouldn't be surprised if you got drafted into the NFL right outta school."

Blushing, he rubbed the back of his neck again, "That's what my Mom says too."

"Lucas," Amos said, butting in on their conversation, "Your Father and I are going over to baggage claim."

"You want me to help?" Lucas questioned, putting his hands in his pockets.

"We'd appreciate it," Her Father responded.

Dottie blew another bubble, glancing between the two.

"Okay," Lucas said, nodding.

"I'll-" Dottie started, her eyes landing on Harlan and Hadley, "Go with you!"

To Be Continued