A Discovery in the Wardrobe

Story Info
Brother and sister find something unexpected in the shed.
2k words
4.23
46.1k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are 18 or older.

I originally wrote a story 20 years ago titled "It's Been So Long". Looking back, it's a terribly written story. While the basic outline of the story is the same, I've tried to update it with a more mature writing style.

If you have any comments, please leave them, as it will help with future chapters.

***

Chapter 1 - A Father's Secret Uncovered

"Kids!" I heard mum yelling from the backdoor, "Dad and I need to head out. We've got a few things to do at the shops, and then Dad has an appointment at the dentist. We shouldn't be more than a couple of hours. Will you both be ok until then?"

"Yeah, sure" I said, wiping the black grease off my hands with a rag.

"I'm just repairing that puncture on Nicole's bike" I told mum.

Nicole was my younger sister. She was eighteen, and only had a couple of months of high school left. I'd finished high school the year before. I'd received good grades at school, but decided that I'd had enough of studying, and had started working full time in the local supermarket.

"Ok, we'll be back soon." Mum turned to get into the car. Dad was already waiting patiently with the engine running.

The car reversed down the driveway and headed off down the street.

Nicole and I went back to Dad's shed to continue fixing her bike.

"They shouldn't be too long" I told Nicole.

I'd already removed the rear wheel and tyre and had found the hole in it before mum and dad left, so I should have the rest of the job done fairly quickly.

I rummaged through an old wardrobe that dad had kept as a tool cabinet, trying to find the small plastic container that held the repair kit, when I noticed a metal box at the bottom of the wardrobe.

I opened it up expecting to find more tools but found something else entirely. It was full of porno magazines.

Making sure Nicole was not looking, I discreetly flicked through the one on the top of the pile. This particular one was called "Fiesta." It looked like it was quite a few years old and had been put to good use. Mixed amongst them were the usual Penthouse and Playboy, but a number of imported ones caught my eye. "Barely Legal", "18eighteen", and "Score". The theme that was common in all of these magazines was "schoolgirl". Most of the covers showed photos of models wearing "uniforms", sitting at desks, or writing on blackboards.

The uniforms being portrayed in the magazines were a lot more revealing than the actual school uniforms that Nicole and her friends wore. Nicole's actual school dress was just above knee-height, however, some of her friends had much shorter dresses.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Nicole enquired.

"Not yet" I replied.

I was having another quick look through the box, when Nicole came in to see what I was doing.

She looked into the box and saw the magazines. She looked slightly embarrassed.

"Oh my God. Are those dad's?" she asked.

"I guess so." I replied as I started to thumb the pages of one of the "18eighteen" magazines.

There must have been fifty magazines in total, many of them were vintage. The oldest must have been from the late 70's or early 80's judging by the gaudy colours and fashion, but there were a few that had been bought recently since the pages and covers were still glossy.

Nicole picked up a magazine and started to look through it. She didn't say a word, as she put the magazine back in the box, and closed the door.

"So, what are your thoughts?" I finally asked.

"About the magazines?" She replied.

"Nah, about the bike. Of course, about the magazines" I teased.

"Where did he..., uhh, why... does dad have these"? she asked, wondering if I could shed some light on the matter.

I simply replied, "I guess he's just a normal guy that likes looking at naked girls".

"Are you?" Nicole asked.

"Am I what? A normal guy? I, uhh... I guess so." I said, wondering where this line of questioning was going to lead.

"Do you have a hidden stash that mum and dad don't know about?" She asked.

"Um, yeah. It's not as big as dads, but I have a few hidden away" I admitted.

"It's not as big as dads?" Nicole said with a smirk.

"Ha-Ha, very funny" I said with a hint of sarcasm, slightly embarrassed that she'd caught that slip of the tongue.

We stood there in an awkward silence, trying to understand why dad would have these particular magazines hidden away, until Nicole opened up the wardrobe again, took out the box, and placed it on the workbench.

Unsure of Nicole's intentions, I inquired, "Are you absolutely sure you want to do that?"

Nicole took out half of the magazines and dropped them on the bench in front of me with a thud.

"If you're not interested in having a proper look at these, then don't, but I've never seen this kind of thing before and I'm curious", she said.

It was then that I started to feel my cock come to life. Oh God! I tried to adjust myself as discreetly as possible. With a hard-on pressing up against my jeans, I wasn't having much luck.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked, with a downward nod, towards my jeans.

"You noticed, huh?" I replied.

"So, what would you normally do when you get like that?" she asked.

"Umm, you know..., hope it goes away" I hesitantly said, knowing that that was not the answer for which she was hoping.

She stared at my jeans intently for a few more seconds.

"It doesn't look like it's going away" she said.

'I don't think it is either", I uttered.

"You should probably do something about it," Nicole suggested, "it can't be that comfortable."

Was Nicole suggesting what I thought she was suggesting?

"Are you kidding? Don't you think it's bad enough that we're looking at this stuff together. I mean, you do realise that dad has been out here looking at the same pictures and was probably doing exactly what you're suggesting I do." My morals were telling me that we should stop this right now, but a deeper urge wanted to see how far this would actually go.

She responded by saying "I kinda guessed that dad has been wanking over these. Knowing that he's got a fetish for school uniforms has made me realise that I'm on his mind while he's out here. I think that's hot. So, can you honestly tell me, that you've never thought about me or my friends in our uniforms."

She was half right. I'd thought of her friends occasionally, but up until now it had never occurred to me that my sister should or could have been part of those thoughts.

"Your friends? Yes. You? Um, I've never thought of you in that way" I said.

"Don't get me wrong, just because I've never thought of you that way, doesn't mean that you're not good looking. I've seen the way my mates look at you. I've always tried to be protective of you," I explained.

"Are you thinking of me that way now?" she asked.

"Yes" was all I could say.

"Well, how about you take care of that", she said as she indicated to my jeans with her eyes again.

"Go on, I won't tell anyone." she added, reassuringly.

This really was my last chance to put an end to this. My mind was conflicted.

Inhaling deeply, I then exhaled sharply through my nose. My decision was made, and I was well aware that there was no turning back now.

I unzipped, and let my jeans fall to the floor. Standing there in just my underwear, I felt a sense of comfort as my cock finally had a bit more room to move.

I paused as Nicole continued to watch, I pulled my underwear down and kicked them off.

I let her look at it closely before I slowly started to jerk on it.

She just watched as I continued to slowly stroke the length of my dick. I knew that it wouldn't take long for me to finally cum.

"If I'm going to do this, then you have to as well. Well, go on..." I prompted.

She raised her t-shirt, exposing a white cotton bra supporting her shapely breasts. In one smooth motion, she pulled down her shorts, revealing her well-proportioned curves. As she stood tall, it became clear that her earlier confidence was a front. Goosebumps surfaced on her skin, not from the chill but recognition that this moment was truly unfolding.

Nicole had a lovely, full figure, accentuated by her attractive curves. While not particularly sporty, she managed to keep her physique through her active lifestyle.

She reached around, unclipped and removed her bra, finally revealing her breasts to me.

"Woah." I said under my breath, feeling completely dumbstruck,

She nervously moved her fingers down towards her pussy, and using her middle finger slowly started rubbing the length of her slit.

I watched her, trying to take in everything that was going on before me.

Knowing that mum and dad would be home shortly, we would have to be done, and have everything tidied away.

With that, we relaxed into a quiet session of self-pleasure.

Nicole closed her eyes, concentrating on bringing herself to orgasm.

I continued to quietly stroke myself, watching my sister, and listening to the changes in her breathing.

The silence was broken only thirty seconds later, when I reached climax. I moaned gently and started cumming all over the concrete floor, while Nicole lasted another minute, letting out a long, breathy "ooooooh."

I let her come down from her orgasm before I spoke.

"Wow, huh?" was the only thing that I could think of saying.

"Wow indeed", Nicole agreed.

After a brief moment, we got dressed, carefully returned the magazines to the box, and placed it back in the bottom of the wardrobe.

As I stood up to close the wardrobe, I spotted the small plastic container that had the puncture repair kit in it on the shelf directly above the box.

"This was what I was looking for before we got distracted" I laughed, turning towards Nicole.

She leant in and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked, stunned.

"Thank you not judging me. I've wanted to do something like this for a long time, but until today, there was never an opportunity to act upon it." Nicole confessed.

"It's just a shame we don't have more time, but here's a deal," Nicole said, as her confidence began to return. "If you don't want to do this again, I'll completely understand. However, if you'd like to, I'm interested too."

She was sincere, and it finally dawned on me that my own sister really had feelings for me. Not in a normal sibling way, but something that went a lot deeper.

I responded simply with "I'm sure we can work this out," then added, "We'll have to, especially if this is going to continue."

She smiled at me, happy that she hadn't embarrassed herself.

I then pulled her closer to me and gave her a full kiss on the lips.

Realising that we still had the tyre to fix, she pushed me away, and told me to get it done before mum and dad got home.

I got to work, quickly repairing the inner-tube, and was putting the tyre back on the rim, when we heard a car pull up in the driveway, and two car doors close.

"We're back" mum announced.

"Alright" I said, sticking my head out of the shed to acknowledge that I had heard her.

"We're done in here. We just need to tidy up a bit. I've sorted out what Nicole needed doing today, but I've still got a few things to take care of. It can wait for another time though" I said to mum, winking at Nicole.

"Just make sure you put everything back where it belongs" dad said.

"Don't worry, we will" Nicole responded.

End of Part 1