All Comments on 'University Adventures Ch. 01'

by ThanksForAllTheFish

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please!

realy good. please write more!

JonnyLancsJonnyLancsover 3 years ago

Cant wait to see where this story goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb!

Brilliantly detailed, exquisitely crafted, powerfully erotic. You created this entire world: credible characters and realistic dialogue makes for top rank erotica. You have a gift— thank you!

daz72daz72over 3 years ago

that was a great story cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward to a long series of stories

I like it so far, after just the first chapter. Five more to go but I like long series, so hopefully there are a lot more chapters to come. Great premise and lots of opportunities to explore university craziness.

Thank you.

rRC

DashDotDashDotover 2 years ago

Very good story, you brought out the shyness yet adventurousness of young people in a new life setting. My first foray into dorm living was a bit different, females on even numbered floors, males (fittingly) on the odd floors. Segregated for the most part, but rules were bent. Eighteen and straight out of senior year and years of living at home, the change took some getting use to all the new freedoms with a diverse crowd around. My second trip to further my education was at Twentynine after several years. of marriage. I was amazed by the new things campus life had to offer, foremost was the co-ed dorm setting, eight to twelve people sharing both showering and kitchen space depending on what floor you were on. I was lucky, being the oldest full-time student to have been assigned a single room instead of the doubles. During my first few weeks I kept pretty much to myself and was mistaken quite often as being part of housekeeping till I showed my stack of books. Eventually I got more into the whole thrill of college again. Having a single made my studies easier and as everyone got to know me that I was open to quieter chats with any that needed someone to talk to about problems, I was and still am good listener.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 1 year ago

Really loved the first chapter great start to the story

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

That was a great start to what I can tell is going to be an excellent and fun story. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThanksForAllTheFish@ThanksForAllTheFish
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope that you enjoy my stories. All comments and DMs are much appreciated, so please feel free to get in touch with any ideas or pieces of feedback you may have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES