University Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And damn she's hot!' Sean poured over the drawings showing far too much interest in the model which Holly had captured so vividly. 'Who is she?'

'Relax you creep.' Holly laughed and took the pad back off him. 'I think her name was Nathalie? Does econ I think, she didn't stay after to mingle.'

'Wait what? She's a student? I thought they'd bring in a model?'

'No its quite normal to have someone who knows the class already. You can get paid professionals to do it but the session are free to go to so I'd guess she just volunteers. This was only the first time I've been though, maybe there are some other ones sometimes.'

'So she's naked the whole time?'

'You're such a perv Sean!' This time Serena was the one laughing. 'Have you never seen a woman's body before?'

'And no Sean darling, she wasn't.' Holly got up to get a fresh drink and patted him on the head. 'She did a few short poses and then the longest ones are only five minutes each. Then she got a robe to wear in between sittings, everyone is very mature and grown up about it. She did get undressed in the corner of the room though, normally they get a dressing room.'

'Wild man, wild. I need to come.'

'No way silly, you go for the art or you don't go at all. They'd see you staring and kick you out anyways.'

'I'd like to come though if you go again.' This time it was Jericho's turn to pipe up. 'I used to do a lot of art too and I'd love to get back into sketching again.'

'Ok great, let's do next week's session?' Holly was also keen.

'Great.'

'Now that's unfair, I can appreciate beauty too you know.' Sean wasn't really annoyed though and the conversation soon moved on as the drinks continued to flow. Jericho was half listening to a boring story Diego was telling and half daydreaming when he overheard Serena and Holly talking about something way more interesting.

'That must be so crazy though! You're completely nude in a room full of people who you slowly get to know each week, and even worse you could bump into them at any second when you walk around campus! Like how the hell do you cope with that?'

Holly mused thoughtfully. 'I know what you mean, it takes a certain sort of person. Not just the fact you need to be so secure in your own body, but you need to be one hundred percent being comfortable with no clothes. I don't know how you get to be like that, you can't really build up to it gradually can you? Just bang, one day you have to walk in a room and take your kit off.'

'No way girl, I could never. Never ever! Well I say that...' Serena shook her head laughing.

'What? What do you mean?'

Serena lowered her voice to a confidential tone. 'Oh so this is ridiculous. You know how I play rugby at a pretty high level?'

'Yeah...'

'Well I want to join the uni team, its almost as good as my one from home. And basically they have this really intense initiation thing you have to do to get in, I was talking to some of the second years about it.'

Holly had heard about this sort of thing. 'Like crazy drinking games and punishments, humiliations, challenges, that sort of thing? Aren't rugby clubs normally the craziest ones to get into?'

'Yep they are, that's why I'm stressing. So they actually refused to tell me what happens on initiation night itself, apparently the element of surprise is very important. But that's next weekend, and if we even want to get invited first we have to do this scavenger hunt.'

'Ok, so how hard can that be?'

'Holly mate it's crazy. I thought it would be collect a fur cone, take a picture in a lecture hall, maybe steal a book from the library at worst, that sort of lame thing. But its insane, look, I took a screenshot. Each one comes with a point score, and some you can get more points depending on how difficult you make the challenge. If you can't prove you've scored at least thirty points by initiation night then you're not invited, simple.'

Holly took the phone and scrolled down the list, gasping as she went.

'Ok, steal a whole fridge from another kitchen? How on earth are you meant to do that... and only five points?'

'Exactly, like how? How do they expect people to get away with all this?'

'Ok, drink ten pints in five minutes at the union bar? Can you do that?'

'Pfff no way, look I've been sipping this beer for the last half an hour. Also if you then throw up you lose all your points anyway.'

'Jump into the gym pool fully clothed? Only ten points? Wouldn't they ban you for that?'

'I'd have thought so.'

'Oh my god Serena!' Holly covered her mouth an giggled. 'Well there is a library one... take a photo of you with a stranger,'

'Oh yeah this one, you've made it to the dirty section.'

'One point for a normal photo, five if you're in your underwear and ten points if you're fully nude!'

'Yeah not happening I'm afraid. Keep scrolling though...'

'What... oh wow. Oh wow some of these can't be real!'

'Hey Jerry.' Jericho's eavesdropping was rudely interrupted by Jessica pulling him up to his feet by his collar. 'Beer pong, you're on my team, let's go.'

'Ahhh fine, let's do this.' Reluctantly Jericho followed her to the dining table and wondered what other types of daring task Serena and her teammates were expected to pull off. All he knew is that she and Holly spent a long time that night in the corner hunched over the scavenger list.

***

It was still only eleven when the dreaded sound of the fire alarm blared, drowning out the music from their speakers. Everyone groaned. 'Who the fuck has set it off this early?' Diego complained.

'Come on everyone, grab a drink and get your shoes.' Jessica shepherded everyone into the corridor and Jericho jogged off to get a jumper. Re-joining the others they all filed down the stairs, merging with the other flats in the block and trekking off to the nearby car park. Campus security watched them as they walked past and Jessica and Jericho passed a wine bottle between them as they chatted. As they waited for the building to be searched and the alarm to be turned off they saw Holly in a bulky jacket rushing to catch up with them.

'Oh hi, wondered where you'd gone.' Jericho offered her the bottle.

Holly shook her head and fished an unopened can of cider from her pocket. 'No thanks. Yeah I couldn't find my keys, I think I was the last one out. A fireman told me to hurry up but I think it might just be a drill, no one has smelt any smoke.'

'God how annoying,' Jessica took another swig. 'This is the third one in a week, do we really need drills? I think we know where to go by now. Hey look Holly, we're coat twins'.

Holly looked down, they were wearing similar looking parkas. 'Oh true, they do look the same. How are you not cold Jay, it's freezing.'

Jericho shrugged happily. 'Alcohol I guess? You must be nippy too Jessica, if you're wearing your traditional fire alarm outfit.'

'Oh you wish!' Jessica laughed at his cheek, then with her hands in her pockets suddenly ripped her coat open as if to flash them. All she revealed though was her outfit from the kitchen.

'Aww, you are wearing clothes underneath.' Jessica punched Jericho playfully and buttoned herself back up.

'Sorry to disappoint Jerry, but I'm not that drunk. Oh my God its Pete! Hey Pete!' Spying one of her course mates Jessica ran off to go and say hi.

Holly shook her head. 'I think she is pretty drunk to be fair. Where are the others?'

Jericho looked around the car park full of irritated students. 'I think that's Ivor in the corner, so maybe they're all over there. Want to go?'

'Nah not yet. Actually I wanted to show you something before Jessica comes back.'

Jericho was immediately interested. 'Show me what? Why, what have you got under your coat?'

'A magic trick.'

'Oh. Really?'

'Yup.'

'Ok, go on then.' Jericho again was not sure where this was going.

'Not here, come on.'

Holly grabbed his arm and took him towards the back of the car park. In the final row of cars there was a white van and after glancing around she pulled him behind it. They were now shielded from the rest of the crowd but only precariously as anyone was free to wander round to this area at any time.

'Hold this.' She passed him the can and he took a sip as she rummaged in another of her many deep pockets. Finally she found what she was looking for and pulled out a pack of cards.

'Oh.' Although he hadn't known what to expect Jericho was a bit disappointed. 'Literally a magic trick.'

'What were you expecting Jay?' She glanced up questioningly as she shuffled the card.

'No, nothing.'

'Ok so, pick a card, any card.' Holly fanned out the cards and offered them to him.

'Really. You really brought me here to do magic.'

'Oh come on it's a good one, promise.'

Jericho decided to humour her and picked a card, looked at it and then slid it back in the deck.

'Perfect. So now I shuffle them again, cut the deck, blah blah. Ok now shut your eyes.'

'Why do I need to shut my eyes?'

'Jay it's part of the trick will you just cooperate for once.'

'Fine, fine.' Jericho obliged and dramatically buried his face in his hands, spilling some cider in the process.

'Careful! Ok now we say the magic words...' He heard some rustling from what he assumed was her manipulating the cards.

'What are the magic words?'

'I've forgotten.'

'Wonderful.' Vision still blocked Jericho switched back to the wine. 'Honestly if this works I'll be amazed. Blown away. Astounded.'

'Really?' There was a bit more rustling.

'Do you have another deck in your pocket or something?'

'No nothing like that. Ok, you ready to be amazed?

'Sure.'

'Ok, open your eyes!'

Jericho did so and was immediately frozen in place yet again. Holly stood smiling at him, tapping the queen of hearts against her chin as she leant with her other hand on the side of the van. She had taken off her coat and had wrapped it around her waist with the two arms tied together at the front. The big news though was that she had indeed copied Jessica, and under the parka she was wearing nothing at all. The folds of the arms kept her just about covered from the waist down as she stood still she her weight on one leg, but above there was nothing between her skin and the cool autumn air at all. 'Is this your card?'

The inhibitions and awkwardness that Jericho had felt the first time she had tried this had been well and truly eroded by the night's drinking, and he stared gawking at her with no shame. She was stunning as he imagined she would be and there was something about the yellow light from the lamp posts that illuminated her which made her even more captivating. He wasn't sure what was more enticing, just how god damn sexy she looked with her top off, or the fact she was bold enough to do this a few feet from their entire accommodation block. After a moment he remembered how to speak.

'Um, no. Not even close. I think it was a jack but now I'm not sure...'

'Aww. Bummer.' Holly dropped the card to the floor and stretched both hands up behind her head, cracking her knuckles. 'So you don't rate my trick?'

'It was quite sneaky, I'll give you that.'

Now with her hands on her hips Holly beamed appreciatively. 'Well you weren't letting me pay my debts, I had to get creative. I'll be honest I thought I'd do this in the kitchen or something, not out in the car park, but the fire alarm gave me a good idea to make it more fun.'

'Yeah very quick thinking, good...' Jericho wasn't really listening, she had reduced him to a simpleton. A burst of laughter from the other side of the van knocked some sense back into him. 'You're not shy are you, what if someone sees?'

Holly giggled, causing her breasts to jiggle in a way that made Jericho want to gasp. 'No one can see and I think you know by now that I don't mind a bit of risk. You like it too?'

'Yeah its crazy. You're crazy, this is insane...'

'Glad you enjoyed it! Now we're finally even.' Holly extended her hand and in a slight daze Jericho reached out to shake it. 'Pleasure doing business with you Jay.'

'Likewise Holly.'

'Now if you don't mind the show is over and I'm very aware that it's very cold and my tits are out.'

'Right yes, thanks.' Jericho smiled dumbly at her.

Holly laughed. 'So turn around idiot, there is no dignified way to out this coat back on.'

'Oh yeah right, sorry.' Jericho spun around and realised he couldn't wipe the grin off his face. He was very happy indeed. He wanted more than anything to turn back to watch her untie her jacket but he knew he shouldn't she was the one in charge here.

In just a moment normality was restored as he was shoved playfully in the back. 'Ok let's go find the others now.' Holly linked arms with him and led him off again, the coat buttoned back up to her chin with no hint of the secret that lay beneath. They joined back up with the rest of their kitchen just as the fire marshal gave the all clear to go back inside. Holly started chatting to Serena and Jericho suddenly felt Jessica bump into him from behind.

'Where did you guys go, I couldn't see you anywhere? And where is the wine.' Although they'd barely known each other for two weeks Jericho was already close to Jessica and felt instinctively an urge to confide in her. But as he opened his mouth to explain what had happened he realised how mental it all sounded. Even if she believed him he wasn't ready to go into the details yet, he'd barely registered everything the first time round. So he lied.

'We were looking for you silly. How was Pete?'

***

Only half an hour had been wasted outside so everyone headed straight back to the kitchen to pick up where they left off. Jessica chucked her coat over a chair and started pouring out shots, while Holly kept hers on and glanced a knowing look towards Jericho.

'Still cold babe?' Serena asked.

'Freezing.' Holly replied.

The night roared on into the early hours of the morning. Slowly people grew tired and one by one retired to bed until it was just Holly, Diego, Jessica and Jericho left. They were slumped round the table watching some trashy reality TV show and eating ice cream, discussing the important questions of life. Jericho was knackered by this point and it was only the tantalising knowledge that Holly was sitting with two of their friends wearing only a coat that was keeping him up.

*I'm dying* He typed, and Holly glanced down at her phone. The other two were still busy chatting so she read the message and began to reply.

*where is your stamina*

*ow. seriously i might have to go to bed, these two can talk for hours*

*yeah they are unstoppable*

*you staying?*

*for a little bit maybe*

*ok. see you tomorrow then. thanks again for tonight x*

*xxx*

'Night guys, got to get some work done tomorrow so I'm off.' Jericho yawned gathered his things. 'See you all tomorrow.'

'Ah night Jerry! Sleep well.' 'Night Jay.' 'Night mate.'

Leaving the three of them too it Jericho visited the bathroom then got himself tucked into bed. Even though he was tired he really didn't feel like sleeping. How could he after that night? But even as he shut his eyes to relive Holly's card trick he could feel himself begin to fall asleep, that was until his phone buzzed.

Once again it was Holly.

*they became too boring, you were right*

*haha good call. you in bed then*

*nearly, just getting changed*

*changed? into what*

*lol ok sure not changed then. getting undressed*

Jericho groaned and looked to the sky in frustration. This teasing was hard when you're this turned on.

*there we go* This time she'd sent a photo of the coat discarded on the floor next to her bed. *much more comfortable*

*you must have your heating very high in your room*

*all the way to the max*

Jericho sighed and looked away from his phone. His eyes settled on his desk, and on a certain item folded neatly on top of it. He made a quick decision and decided to act on it before he changed his mind.

*before you go to sleep, I was just thinking. we aren't quite equal yet*

This time there was a longer delay. *no? what's wrong*

*No nothing, just I still have your top from the other night. you must need it back*

*oh yeah, of course. should I come get it*

*if you'd like*

*Now?*

Jericho hesitated for a moment, very conscious that he was about to cross a line, to make a move that he might not be able to undo.

*sure*

Anther pause.

*ok great, i'll be there in a sec*

*oh also Holly* This was the risky bit he thought. *i was thinking about the whole show me yours I'll show you mine thing*

*yeah?*

*yeah. well it's just that even though tonight was great, we're still not really even*

*no?*

*no. I mean I wasn't just topless when you saw me was i. i wasn't actually wearing anything*

*oh*

Jericho grimaced, this might have been too far.

*i'm just thinking you know, i'd hate for you to still feel guilty like you did before*

This time there was no reply and Jericho cursed himself for taking such a stupid risk. He'd just asked a girl he barely knew to get naked for him, who does that? He tried to backtrack quickly.

*i was just joking anyway. of course we're even! see you tomorrow x*

'Fuuuck'. He threw his phone to the side and fell back holding his pillow over his face. 'You fucking moron...' He lay there for a few moments wishing he had just enjoyed their game at her pace rather than pushing for more like the horny idiot he was. His phone remained silent and the only sound was some far off shouting from late night revellers in the street below.

Then out of the darkness there was a hushed voice calling earnestly through his door.

'Jericho?'

12