University Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Holly remembers her first nude adventure.
8.5k words
4.76
25.1k
26

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Partially inspired by my own time at university, this is the story of two friends who embark on a series of increasingly daring adventures. Any comments or feedback are much appreciated, hope you enjoy!

*****

Chapter Three - Getting Caught

'Someone's coming up this way!' Holly scampered back to Jericho and gazed imploringly into his eyes. 'What the fuck do we do now,' she hissed.

Jericho was torn, he genuinely felt a bit guilty as he looked at his naked friend hunched over, her hands clasped across her body. He didn't want her to be seen, that was too much, but at the same time the thrill was in the danger of being caught and he knew that she enjoyed that. 'Ok quick, get back in here.' It was either back to the laundry room or into one of the two flats on that floor, and although it was a dead end at least they knew the former was still empty. 'You first!' In a flash Holly was past him and literally kicking the door open, keeping her arms tight to her chest. Jericho nipped in behind her, his heart beating in his chest.

'Fuck Jericho man, shit. I told you we'd get caught.' Holly stood and turned to face him, her cheeks burning with a mixture of embarrassment and adrenaline.

'Its fine, no one saw you.' Jericho was about to start placating her when they both froze and swivelled their heads towards the door - outside there was the muffled sound of two voices approaching them. 'Shit they're coming.' Jericho glanced around the room but knew it was no good, he'd been too thorough earlier and there really were no clothes for Holly to chuck on.

'Jay!'

'Hide here.' Jericho grabbed her arm and shoved her against the wall next to the door. 'I'll get rid of them, be quiet.' Holly pressed her back to the rough plaster and covered her face with her hands in panic, she couldn't believe what was about to happen. As the door swung open she had to clasp her fingers over her mouth to stop herself from gasping out, and wide eyed she waited to see what Jericho would do. He turned to face the two men who had just entered and smiled faintly. 'Oh hi guys,' he said, trying to sound chilled. 'Sorry I just filled up the last machine, you'll have to come back later.'

'Oh no worries,' the guys gestured to their empty bags. 'We're just here to get our stuff from the dryer.'

Well, thought Jericho, that didn't work. He glanced to the side and saw Holly shaking her head furiously at him, her lips still fastened tight shut, her elbows tucked in to cover her breasts and her legs slightly bent. Only the opened door shielded her nakedness from the two inconvenient visitors, both of whom moved a step further through the doorway. Instinctively Jericho leapt over to angle his body to hide Holly behind him, and as he did so he ushered the guys towards the dyers at the far end of the room. 'Oh, those are your clothes? The girl before me said there was a problem though, apparently the machines haven't been working this afternoon, her stuff was all wet...' The three of them walked past Holly as Jericho hung slightly back but kept guiding them along, desperately hoping they didn't look behind them for any reason.

'Really, you sure?' The guys opened the doors and began to rummage around the contents inside, feeling for any dampness. 'Nah bro, seem ok to me.'

'Oh ok great, they must be working now, weird.' Jericho shrugged and turned to leave. Stuffing their clothes into their bags one of the boys turned back to see him go. 'Thanks for the heads up though.'

'No problem.' To his relief Jericho saw that Holly's spot was now empty, and he pulled open the door and once again left the laundry room. She must have realised she only had a tiny window of opportunity to run out, and as they checked the washing she had managed to silently get away. Where the hell was she now though? Jericho hurriedly jogged over to the first flat's hallway and looked down it's length, but no one was about. The second one was empty too, so he rushed to the staircase and quickly headed back down. He imagined his naked friend running down these very steps, clutching her jiggling boobs, praying that no one appeared to see her bare body run past. Reaching their corridor he went and knocked softly on Holly's door. 'Holly? Holly it's me.' There was no reply, and he looked up as Serena came along carrying a large bag of rubbish from the kitchen.

'I hate the bin rota,' she grumbled. 'I think Holly was off to do laundry if you're looking for her.'

Jericho realised he looked like an idiot standing out there alone, so he tried the door handle but it was locked. 'Holly, are you mad? I'm sorry. That was all my fault, I shouldn't have done that to you.'

What a jerk he was, he thought, why had he ruined her dressing gown like that... ohhh. Her room key was in her dressing gown wasn't it. She wasn't refusing to answer him, she wasn't in her room at all. Jericho left the bags at her door and rushed up the corridor. There's no way she'd risk the kitchen, his room was locked too, so if she was anywhere it would be the bathroom. Bursting in he looked around and saw that two of the stall doors were shut, and the room was misty with shower steam. He cleared his throat. 'Umm, anyone in here?' It was a stupid question but it worked. One of the doors cracked ajar and he saw Holly's face poke out.

'Jay, in here now.' She sounded pissed.

'Holly I'm so so sorry, are you ok, how did you get -' Jericho whispered as he walked over but was cut off as an arm reached and pulled him inside by his collar. Now it was Holly's turn to push him into the tiled wall of the small shower stall, then she fastened the latch, twisted and knelt in front of him.

'Shut up, I need you now, right here.' Her still totally naked body was bone dry and the shower head remained untouched, clearly she wasn't interested in getting clean. Jericho was shocked as she yanked down his jogging bottoms and planted a kiss on the front of his boxers. She looked up hungrily at him, her eyes ablaze with anticipation. 'You can apologise later, for now just fuck me.' She pulled down his underwear and immediately took his penis in her mouth, enveloping it whole as he quickly began to get hard. Sucking forcefully back and forth she reached up and tugged at his t shirt impatiently, so Jericho peeled it off as he admired her handiwork. Mere seconds later he was at full mast, and satisfied Holly leant back and gave his dick a few quick strokes, then shook it with her fist as if to assess his readiness. She nodded and stood back up, Jericho clumsily stumbled as he bent down to pull off his socks and discard the rest of his clothes to the side, and then Holly turned away and bent over slightly. Jericho moved up behind her and used one hand to guide himself in, then started, as she put it, to fuck her. It was a narrow cubicle and Holly was quickly at right angles with her arms straight out, braced against the door as Jericho built up speed and momentum. Her boobs swayed violently beneath her as she shoved her hips back into him, matching his rhythm as they bucked together. Jericho was gripping her waist tightly as he pumped in and out, but then stopped to spin her round and grabbed one of her legs with his hand, hoisting it up as he pinned her back. Now face to face he used the better angle to enter her again and pick up the pace. Holly threw her arms wide for balance as she stood there bouncing up and down on one foot, then grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her. Jericho grunted and pushed his head into her cleavage, sucking a nipple into his mouth and licking hungrily at her. Holly's head was thrown back as she screamed silently, then in a moment of inspiration she reached out and twisted one of the shower controls. Hot water suddenly flooded down over their bodies, soaking her hair and making her skin glisten with tiny droplets. Jericho took this as a cue to change positions once more, this time hitting it from the back again but with one hand around her throat as he held her upright against him, his other hand roughly grabbing her belly. The water flow drowned them out to an extent but still Holly had to bite down on her fist to stop her moans from being too loud. Her other hand grabbed at her breasts, then moved down to play between her legs, then up to claw at her hair, then down again.

'I need to cum,' Jericho gasped in between breaths but Holly ignored him and kept pawing at herself as the water rushed down her torso. 'Fuck!' He pulled out and began to furiously jerk away, eyes screwed shut as he prepared for his climax. Holly gently rotated him so he faced away from her, then reversed their previous role as she pressed her breasts against his back and reached round his waist to take over. She grasped his dick and began to pound him with the same sense of urgency as her other hand rested on his toned stomach. Jericho reached behind him and grabbed her butt, gripping her cheeks as he began to shudder. 'Fuck!' This time he barely got the word out as a streak of cum shot away from him and splattered onto the floor. Several more convulsions later and just like the first time Holly's hand was covered in his stickiness. Silently they watched as she gave him a last couple of gentle strokes, then she spun him around again to let the warm water pour over them both.

'Hush now, or they'll hear us,' she whispered into his ear, before nibbling him tenderly. Neither of them had any shower gel obviously so they quickly rinsed off, both of them taking great pleasure in wiping down each other's bodies with their hands, making sure they didn't miss a spot. Jericho's discarded clothes had been completely forgotten about in all the excitement, and they were absolutely soaked. He carefully put on his t shirt and trackies which immediately clung to his damp skin, then bundled the rest of his things under his arm and dashed back to his room, leaving Holly waiting in the stall just as he had found her. Not bothering to change he was quickly back with one of his towels, which Holly gratefully accepted. Stepping out into the bathroom fully covered for the first time in what felt like forever, she quickly checked the hall was empty and then hurried along behind Jericho, until they were back in the safety of his accommodation.

'That was so insane Jay, that was so insane! Oh my god what a rush, I can't believe I did that.' She paced around the room with a happy but stunned look on her face, as Jericho locked the door and slumped onto the bed. 'I mean Jay, they were in the room with me! They walked past me, just inches away, I thought I was going to die. Then I knew I had to leave immediately and just pray there was no one else outside, and hope that you'd come to find me again. But there were voices from one of the flats again, so I just had to run straight down the stairs,' she held her hand to her head in amazement. 'Two whole floors, just flat out running, trying to listen for more people. Then I got to my door and realised of course we left the god damn key in my pocket, and you were still nowhere to be seen, so I had to keep running to the bathroom, keep hoping it was empty-'

Jericho had got again and as Holly approached him he reached out and shoved her backwards onto the bed. Holly bounced gently and lay propped up on her elbows, stretched out with her toes just reaching the floor. Cut off, she looked up at him questionably.

'Holly, I want to hear your story, I really do. No detail spared, I want you to tell me everything that happened, everything it made you feel. But right now I don't want you to talk, I want to get even with you again, I need to.' He reached down and whipped the towel away from underneath her, tossing it the floor as once again she lay naked before him, feet spread apart. 'Know what I mean?' He smiled and got to his knees, bowing down until his lips were almost about to touch hers.

Holly blushed but smiled too. 'Ok, the story can wait I guess.' With that she reached forward and pushed his face down in between her legs, and slowly began to melt away into sheer bliss.

***

They woke the next morning wrapped in each other's arms as light streamed in from the window, causing them to squint at each other blearily. 'Morning.' Holly cooed, kissing Jericho lightly on the lips as she pulled the duvet up over their heads, shielding their eyes.

'Good morning you.' Under the covers Jericho kissed her back then looked down at her body as she lay on her side, fully uncovered in their little private tent made from the sheets. He guided his hand down and lightly ran his fingers up and down her curves, tickling her as he did so. 'You have any sweet dreams?'

'Oh a couple.' Holly shifted and rested her head on one bent arm, then reached out with the other to softly cup and fondle his testicles. 'About this and that.'

Jericho was warm and happy and fuzzy, shutting his eyes as he let her play with him. 'Is there anything you want to do today?'

'Yeah...' Holly gazed idly at his cock as she continued to absentmindedly roll his balls around in her hand, squeezing them gently. 'Not get out of this bed all day? I think that's a start. Then I'm sure we can think of things to do while we're here.' Jericho just groaned slightly in response. Moving her attention to his mostly soft penis, Holly lazily slapped it slowly from one side to another, twiddling it between two fingers. 'I can think of one thing already.' She rolled onto her front and playfully shoved Jericho until he was on his back. Then she shuffled her way down the bed, kissing his neck, each nipple, his belly button and then finally the tip of his dick. Jericho sighed and crossed his arms over his face as she slowly licked him up and down, then tongued around his foreskin teasingly. 'So do you want to hear last night's story?'

Jericho laughed as he felt her slide her mouth over his gradually forming erection, and he peeked down to see her looking up with big innocent eyes, her lips wrapped tight around the base of his shaft. 'Of course.'

Letting him free with a pop, she spread his legs out wide and tilted her head down so she could lick his balls, causing him to moan again and cover his face, overwhelmed with pleasure. 'Well then,' she said, tracing her tongue from the crease of his inner thigh all the way back up to his penis, 'to tell the truth, last night's adventure really started last autumn, when I was on my gap year...'

Over the course of the next hour Holly remained perched over Jericho's groin, both of them hidden away under the covers in their own little secret den. As the told her story she would let his arousal rise and fall, letting his cock deflate until it was fully flaccid, before beginning to mess around her limp plaything until he was hard again. For some periods she just nestled her head on his balls and watched his dick twitch impatiently, other times she would use her hands to gently massage him as he spoke. Throughout this Jericho lay back and listened to her tale, desperately wanting her to suddenly go to town on him and put him out of his misery, but also not wanting this incredible edging sensation to ever end.

'It wasn't a fancy gap year, I didn't go and find myself in Thailand or anything. I was massively stressed after exams and needed a break, and I wanted to work for a bit before coming here. So after a bit of a summer off I found myself working a couple of part time jobs, still living at home, and to be honest bored out of my mind. Everyone else was having fun doing crazy things at uni and even though I thought I'd made the right decision at first, I was starting to really regret it. My parents are both employed outside the city so I was on my own in the house quite a bit. I worked a few hours a week in a nearby drive through place, and the rest of the time I did proofreading at home, you get sent a load of documents, you check them for mistakes and then send back your corrections. Like I said, so dead. So one afternoon I'm working away, bored out of my mind, when my best friend Charlie messages me.'

***

Holly glanced over to her phone as it pinged and wondered what Charlie wanted. Her friend was one of the few who had decided not to go to university, instead she was pursuing her passion of graphic design and trying to make it as a freelancer. It was hard work though and she had to supplement her income with shifts at the drive through, in fact she had been the one who had recommended that Holly apply there too.

*have you got any dinner plans hun*

*no, why*

*fancy a takeaway? you could bring your work to mine for a bit then we could have a movie night in? i need a break soon*

*sounds good! i'll be over in a bit, might stop off to get a bottle of wine*

*cheeky, i love it. see you later then*

Holly stretched and yawned, then closed her laptop and looked around for her phone charger. The good thing about the editing was that she could work from anywhere really, and she'd gone to Charlie's to work a couple of times already, although they both knew their productivity took a big hit when they were in the same room. She gathered her things and put them in a bag, then remembered she'd been to the shops already earlier in the week, and had picked up some discounted bottles of rosé. Taking one from the fridge she locked up the house and set off towards Charlie's house. The walk took about twenty minutes and soon she was at her friend's door, ringing the bell. After receiving no reply she rang again, and when there was still no sign of anyone she began to knock loudly.

'Charlie? Hello?'

She pulled out her phone to see if Charlie was online but then the door was opened and there she was, inviting her in. 'What took you so long? Also have you been in your pyjamas all day you slob, you must make sure you get some fresh air each day.'

'Rude,' Charlie, who was indeed wearing a cropped t shirt and some thin shorts, led her into the kitchen and started making two cups of tea. 'I was out earlier thank you very much, I went to the post office to return some parcels.'

Holly put down her stuff, handing her friend the bottle, and hopped up onto the countertop. 'We had wine, put it in the fridge for later. Did you not hear me ring then?'

'No I did but I thought you were going to the shops first so you'd be a while.' Charlie got out the milk and smiled bashfully at Holly. 'So I had to rush back upstairs from my office and find something to put on, sorry.'

'Put something on?' Holly looked at Charlie's skimpy outfit as she passed over the hot drink. Taking a sip she asked accusingly, 'So what did you have on before? Nothing?'

'Well no,' Charlie laughed and took a seat. 'Sometimes when I'm here on my own I like to be comfy around the house you know?'

'What, you're just naked?'

'Well just now yeah, or sometimes just in some shorts or maybe my kimono, depends on my mood. It's very freeing actually, and great for the creative mind apparently.'

Holly was a bit surprised but not massively so, Charlie was definitely the more outgoing and confident of the two, and neither of them were particularly prudish about this kind of thing.

'Well I'm sorry to inconvenience you, haha. That's mad though, when did you start?'

'Only a month ago maybe? I think I had come back from the gym and put something in the oven to cook, then when I came out of the shower I could smell burning so I ran downstairs just wearing a towel. It was fine, nothing was on fire, but I cleared up and then ate lunch still in the towel, then thought why bother getting changed at all, so I just went and worked like that for a bit. Then I guess I got bored and thought it would be fun to sit there with it untied for a bit, then I took it off all together.'

'And your housemates? They've never caught you?'

'No I only do it sometimes, and when I know they're all going to be out working all day. Michael did come home early once and I had to run upstairs just in my panties when I heard his key in the door, but other than that no problems so far.'