University Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly shook her head in amusement. 'You're nuts.'

'You should try it!' The pair walked into the hallway and turned into Charlie's small makeshift office, which consisted of a desk with her computer and a beanbag in the corner which Holly slid down onto. 'You know how time drags when you're working on your own, well it goes slightly slower when you're not wearing much. It feels exciting, really.'

Holly took her point and put on her headphones, opening her laptop on her knees. They managed to put in a couple of hours of solid work before Charlie swivelled round in her chair and sighed. 'Right thank god, that's my last piece sent off, and I am starving. Pizza sound good to you?' They put in their order and went back to the kitchen to start drinking. Two of the housemates were in there and they chatted for a while as they waited for the delivery guy to show up, then with their food transferred onto some plates they went upstairs and into Charlie's room.

Holly loaded up a rubbish romcom and the two clinked their glasses together. 'Cheers.' Three hours later and Holly was walking back up to her own front door, tired after a pleasant evening and half a bottle of wine. Her parents were both asleep by the time she was back so she headed straight to bed. As she browsed her phone she received a photo from Charlie. It was a picture of her bare leg, poking out from the side of her duvet, and stretched wide with her toes pointing in the air.

*turns out sleeping naked is better too, fyi. night b xxx*

*haha perv, cover up. night x* Holly rolled her eyes and fell asleep.

***

The next day she was slaving away in the living room, reclining on the sofa as she browsed through her latest batch of documents. 'What am I doing with my life...' she moaned aloud, throwing her arms out in frustration. 'This is so long oh my god!' She rolled over and headed to the kitchen to get a snack. Putting on some music and nodding along to the beat she stood in front of the fridge and absentmindedly dipped tortilla chips into a jar of salsa, staring off into the distance as she daydreamed. 'Oh shit.' Looking down she frowned at the streak of dip she had just spilt onto her hoodie, then went to the sink to scrub the tomato juice out of the fabric before it could stain. Now she had a massive wet patch over her chest, and she walked over to the washing machine which was already half full. She pulled off her top and shoved it in, then was about to head upstairs to get something else to put on when she thought actually, why bother? It was a warm afternoon, her parents wouldn't be home for a while, why not see if Charlie was onto something with her whole less clothes is more fun approach. She headed back to her laptop, sitting down again quickly so she wouldn't be in view of the living room window for too long. Now sitting in her bra and jeans she got back to work.

Half an hour later and she was tired again and she picked up her phone to reply to some messages. It was a novel feeling she thought, sitting there in her slight state of undress, and felt a bit energizing, maybe. She decided to tease Charlie, so she pulled down her straps off her shoulders and sent her a selfie with just her bare skin on show, as if she was topless.

*you're right b, being naked is more fun!* A few minutes later Charlie responded with a photo of her own, another selfie showing no sign of any clothing either.

*omg babe we're twinning! what you wearing* Several eye emojis followed and Holly chuckled.

*nothing at all...*

*you're so full of shit!*

*swear down* Suddenly her phone was ringing as Charlie tried to facetime her. Laughing, Holly accepted the call and smiled at her friend.

'Come on then show me!'

Holly quickly aimed the phone down at her bra, still hanging off her shoulders, then panned back up. 'Ok fine you got me, it's a start though right.'

'I knew it! I knew you wouldn't dare, you did get my hopes up though.'

'Yeah nah I'm just chilling you know. Still not quite as ballsy as you.'

'Odds on losing the bra?' Odds on was a game the two often used to settle debates or see who should be the one to do something. Holly mused for a moment.

'Six?'

'Ok go. three two, one, FIVE!' They both called out the same number simultaneously, so to her dismay Holly had to do as she was told.

'For god's sake, ok.' With her spare hand she unclipped herself, then dangled the bra in front of the camera. 'Happy bitch?' Her exposed breasts felt chilly, and she thought this was the first time she'd had them out in this room.

'Very.'

'Ok I get to strip you though, what you wearing?'

'Give me a sec.' Charlie looked down and seemed to adjust something, then looked back to the camera. 'Ok, not a lot hun, not going to lie.' Holly's mouth fell open as her screen was filled with an unexpected amount of nude flesh. Angled down from above she could see Charlie's breasts bulging out from beneath her arm which was held across her chest, then down further were her bare legs which were folded tightly across one another, just about keeping her crotch covered. She was sitting stretched out on her office chair without a stitch on, but managing to keep her privates just about out of view.

'Oh my god Charlie, you're naked!'

'Yeah I told you silly, sometimes it just feels really good!' Charlie held her phone up again, grinning. 'So I don't think you can really get me to take anything off this time, sorry.'

'No that's not fair.' Holly was shocked and a little bit scandalised, but also strangely into it. 'I get to challenge you to something.'

'Ok fine, what.'

'Hmm.' Holly looked down at her own bare chest as she thought. 'Ok, who's home at the moment?'

'Just Liz I think, she's ill and took the day off.'

'Ok so she should be in her room right? Then I challenge you to go to the kitchen and get a drink, right now. Odds?'

'Girl you're crazy! I've never done anything like that! I don't know, ten?'

'Oh come on, give me seven.'

'Eight.'

'Fine. Three, two, one, EIGHT!'

'TWO!' Charlie shouted, and cheered victoriously. 'Unlucky mate.'

'Such bullshit,' Holly jokingly complained. 'Tell you what, will you do it if I take off my jeans?'

'Oh, interesting. You know what? Just for you, why not. You first though, take it off, take it off.'

Holly put her phone to the side and used both hands to slide down her jeans, then rolled back as she tugged them off with her legs kicking into the air. She picked up her phone and carefully pointed it at her trousers lying on the carpet, avoiding showing off too much of her body which was now only covered by her panties. 'There we go, now your turn.'

'You sure I can't tempt you into going all the way?'

'Haha no, now come on, get going.'

'Alright alright.' She saw Charlie get up from her chair keeping, the phone pointed at her. As she moved so did the frame of the shot, and Holly was treated to the occasional shaky glimpse of her cleavage. Charlie kept one arm over her boobs as she nudged open her office door and listened for any signs of her housemates, before running on tip toes down the hall. 'Holly I'm naked in the kitchen! What the hell!' she whispered, her eyes darting back and forth as she hurried along. Holly's smile was spread from ear to ear as she watched her exhilarated friend look around for a spare glass.

'Make a coffee then.'

'Haha fuck you, you never said what sort of drink I had to get.'

Holly could hear the tap in the sink being used, and before she knew it Charlie was heading back the way she had come, her water in hand. 'Wow what a cop-out.'

'You try it then.' Charlie had made it back unseen and she flopped down in her chair and held a hand against her scalp. 'I'm boiling man, that was a rush. Imagine if I'd been caught haha, that would have been hard to explain.'

'Maybe next time.' They both chatted for a few more minutes as Charlie's heartbeat slowly returned to normal, then she got an incoming call from a client and so she blew a kiss to the screen and hung up. Holly worked for another half an hour without putting anything back on, enjoying the different sensation of the sofa's material against her back and legs. Soon though she began to feel chilly and she looked down to see goosebumps all over her arms. She decided to call it a day and went upstairs to put on her running stuff, tweaking her hardened nipples with amusement as she walked up the stairs, then headed out for an evening jog.

***

'So that's how it began I guess,' Holly reminisced, casually stroking Jericho's cock. 'I started getting really comfortable around the house, wearing less and less. Normally loose clothes, very rarely with anything underneath, often just a loosely tied dressing gown, or just a towel after a shower, like Charlie. You won't believe the stuff you'll end up doing when you're bored and a bit horny, trapped inside all day, so eventually I went all the way too. I had been wearing just a long t shirt for a bit, then one day I thought fuck it why not, and took it off.'

'What was that like?'

'Weird at first, very surreal. You can't really think about anything else when you're actually naked, it just feels so strange. Even just sitting at the table or walking to the microwave, you're just so conscious that you have nothing on. Like you hear about nudists, who find being naked the most natural way to be? Well I've never felt that way, in bed or in the shower it's fine, but just walking around the house, or working at your desk? No, it's never felt natural, ever. It always feels wrong, a bit naughty, thrilling. It was always fun, spending time like that. It was cold too though, I started having to warm the house up. The first time I tried it I think I lasted half an hour? Then I had to put some panties on, even that makes you feel so much more normal, it's weird. I got better after a while though, you just have to get used to it gradually. I started sleeping naked too, that helped. And soon it was the norm you know, once I was on my own I'd normally wear one, two items of clothing maximum? But then pretty soon it was mainly naked. Apart from socks, I still wore those a lot.'

'And did you tell Charlie?'

'I did, not the first time because I was just trying it out for myself, but the second time yeah. She was very excited bless her, and she had become bolder by then too. Often we'd send each other outfit of the day photos as we worked, to see what the other one was doing. Still covering my boobs and stuff, not showing anything explicit, but enough to see what we were working with.'

'You've never sent a nude?'

'Not a proper one, no.'

'I'm surprised. So is this when the life drawing and art project stuff started?'

'Oh god no, that was all months later when I was much braver. No this was still something I kept to myself, and with Charlie obviously. The next step was her fault again actually, and happened a few weeks later...'

***

*i'm outside, let me in* Holly saw Charlie's message and bounded downstairs to open the door.

'Hey you.' The two of them were having another night in, Holly's parents were gone for the weekend and so they were free to do as they pleased. 'How have you been?' Both had been busy with work over the last few days and so they hadn't spoken as much as they normally would.

'Stress Holls, just stress. I need a drink, and soon.' Wine glasses in hand they settled themselves in the living room, and Holly loaded up the games console. They had both been big video game fans for years, and things usually got very competitive when they played. Running around blasting machine guns was very therapeutic too, and soon Charlie had relaxed into the evening. 'Die bitch.' She mowed down Holly's character and laughed, taking a sip of her drink. 'I'm destroying you.'

Holly was indignant. 'You're really not, look at the score, I'm winning.'

'Your team is winning, mine is rubbish. Come on, let's do some one on one.'

'Sure, your funeral.'

'And also, let's make this interesting. Strip game, one kill, you lose one item.'

'Haha what? Really?'

'Yeah come on, it will be fun. We've seen it all before.'

Maybe, thought Holly, but this was a bit more than a covered up selfie. Why not though, Charlie seemed pretty tipsy so she was sure she could win, and it could be fun to shame her friend. 'Ok fine, but uh I'm only wearing half as much as you, I've got no underwear on.'

'Naughty,' Charlie looked over Holly's outfit approvingly. 'Ok I'll take off two things per kill.'

'Ok, well prepare to get humiliated, real quick.' Both girls immediately sat forward on the sofa in concentration, and the game began. 'There we go, easy.' Holly immediately won the first round and sat back grinning. 'Strip bitch.'

'Lucky, lucky,' muttered Charlie, who slid off the leggings she had arrived in, and threw them theatrically across the room.

'The leggings off first, interesting call. And one more.'

'Oh shit, right.' Charlie winked at her friend and reached down to pull off a single sock. 'Yeah they were very tight though so I'm not too upset. There we go.'

'No what, that's so unfair! I haven't got any socks either.'

'Your problem mate, not mine, you shouldn't run around in such a scanty outfit.' The sock flew across and landed on her trousers, and round two began. 'Oh shit no, no Holly!' After a panicked scuffle Charlie's character once again was shotgunned to the floor and she looked ruefully at her wine. 'Man the booze has thrown off my aim,' she said, taking another large mouthful regardless. 'Another sock I think.' Next she reached down and pulled off her jumper, revealing a lacy bra set.

'Is that skimpy lingerie Charlie? Who were you looking to impress tonight?'

'Haha,' Charlie responded, dryly. 'I always have nice underwear these days, makes me feel sexy actually.' She shook her hair loose and picked up the controller. 'Again, let's go.' This time her steely resolve was rewarded, and a tense gunfight ended with her finally getting the better of her friend. 'Yes, suck it! Right then, what will it be Holls, tits or vag?'

'Charlie!' Holly frowned, it was a good question though. 'Also this is so rigged, I've only lost my first one and somehow I have to flash something.'

'Rules are rules Holls, strip.'

Sighing, Holly decided to very carefully slide off her pyjama bottoms, keeping her legs clamped shut as she did so. Once they were at the top of her thighs she used one hand to stretch her t shirt down to preserve her modesty, then shucked off her pjs and threw them at Charlie's head.

'There, happy you cheat?' Charlie just laughed and declared that they needed more wine. As she got up and headed to the kitchen Holly admired her friend's bum as she strutted off, she really did look hot in that thong. 'God be careful man, someone from the road could look in and see you!' Charlie was unphased by the window and soon returned with a fresh bottle. They began the next round, Holly tense with her controller pinning her top down, and her more confident friend laid back against the cushions, legs crossed.

'I guess this is like sudden death then,' remarked Charlie, playing more cautiously than she had been previously. 'One slip up and it's all over.'

'Yep,' Holly too was being extra careful. 'Good job you like taking off your clothes then.' Suddenly she spied Charlie's character and she pounced, her friend shrieking as she realised what was happening. There was a burst of gunfire and all too soon it was over. 'Oh yes, victory!' The screen filled with red as once more she was triumphant, and Holly briefly forgot herself and threw her arms up in glee. 'Unlucky Charlie, you gave it a really good go, you even won a round in fact,'

Charlie had her head in her hands as she ignored the gloating and trash talk, then reached philosophically for more alcohol. 'Nah no way, what a fluke. I refuse, I am not getting beaten by you. Double or nothing?'

'What do you mean, you sore loser.'

'Another game, and if I win the scores are even again and we play another decider.'

'And in the much more likely event that I win again?'

'Well then I will get naked, and what's more I'll stay like that the rest of the night.' Charlie looked seductively at her friend, then glanced down at her chest and shook it suggestively. 'Seeing these bad boys all night long, what a treat.'

'Well you know what Charlie, that is a very interesting offer.' Holly smiled, but knew there was no way she'd let her try and weasel her way out of her punishment. Also she knew deep down the last kill had been pretty fortunate and Charlie was definitely the better gamer overall. 'But I'm afraid I'll have to say no deal!'

'Fuck, I thought that would work.' In fairness Charlie showed no hesitation as she stood up to pull off her lingerie, dropping her bra and then scooping up her thong with an outstretched toe and raising her leg to offer it to the laughing Holly. 'Here you go.' She looked stunning standing there completely uncovered, bathed in the orange light from the lamp post outside on the street. Even though she was a lot more free with the photos they sent to each other, Holly still hadn't seen her up close in all her glory, and it was quite the sight.

'Get away you creep! And Charlie, windows!'

Her naked friend turned to look out through the open blinds, her arms stretched wide as she walked exposed towards them. 'Let them look, let them drink in all of this goodness - oh shit!' She suddenly collapsed into a ball and hugged herself, looking back at Holly as she shook with silent laughter. 'Oh my god Holly I had a heart attack, there's a guy on a moped right outside, what the fuck!'

'Oh my, you absolute moron! Did he see you? Oh actually wait, that might be our food.' They'd ordered a Chinese before they started playing, and it was due round about that time.

'Oh yeah, that would explain it.' A knock on the door made them both jump. 'Well I'd offer to get it, but you know...'

'Shit yeah, ok.' Holly took a step towards her pyjamas but Charlie, still hunched over, scampered over and threw them behind a chair. 'What are you doing?'

'You're decent as you are, go answer him.'

'Charlie give me my clothes, I'm half naked.'

'Yeah but the good half is hidden, go on you're fine, really.' Charlie was insistent, then there was another louder series of impatient knocks.

'You're unbelievable.' Holly looked down at her t shirt and pulled it lower nervously, then went into the hallway. Charlie straightened and followed her, standing just set back from the doorway to the living toom, leaning against it with her arms folded nonchalantly under her breasts. 'You're going to stand there like that?'

'He can't see me from there can he?'

Holly supposed she was right and so she nervously pulled open the door, hiding slightly behind it and bending forward to keep her front covered.

'Delivery for Holly? The moped driver was wearing a crash helmet and was covered in biking leathers, quite the contrast to her solitary item of clothing.

''Hi, thank you so much.' The delivery guy wasn't chatty and handed over two bags of takeaway boxes. Holly reached out, almost losing her balance, and took them both from him. 'Have a good evening.' She waited until his back was turned, then she kicked shut the door and walked to the kitchen. Charlie reappeared to join her, still making no attempt to cover up.

'Man that shirt really rides up at the back when you lean forward you know.'

'Shut up.'

'And you've got such a cute little butt too, who knew.' She reached under Holly's top and gave her a quick spank, then the two started dividing up the food into two bowls, standing side to side in front of the counter. 'I still think I should get the chance to strip you, it's only fair.'

'I don't know Charlie, I liked the games but now I've got all these delicious noodles to focus on.'