University Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come on, lose the shirt, you know you want to.'

'Absolutely not.'

'Odds on for you to lose the shirt and then accept one of my dares, and you have to do it, no matter what.'

Holly snorted, glancing over at her friend. 'You crazy? A million.'

'No don't be silly, that's dumb.'

'Oh ok fine,' Holly said sarcastically, pouring out some prawn crackers. 'How about a reasonable hundred?'

Charlie reached over to grab a spring roll. 'Ok fine, three, two, one, SIXTY NINE.'

'Sixty nine.' Holly chorused simultaneously, then in horror dropped a tub of fried rice as she realised what she'd just done. 'Are you kidding me?'

'YES!' Charlie literally punched the air. 'You idiot! Oh my god I can't believe you did that.'

'Oh you dick.' Now it was Holly's turn to hold her head in shame, how on earth did she lose that? 'Can we wait until after dinner at least?'

'No way, I'm not going to the only bare arsed one. Let me help.' She reached out to strip her friend but Holly slapped her hand away, muttering furiously.

'Get off, I can do it.' She was nervous actually, she'd never been naked in front of anyone before. Charlie had made it look easy though, and was continuing to do so, so Holly just had to suck it up and get it over with. She decided to quickly turn her back on her friend, then before she could change her mind she tugged off the t shirt and dropped it to the floor. She covered herself with her hands and spun back around. 'There.'

'Beautiful Holls, you look great! Now we can eat.' Charlie took her things and paraded back to the living room, stooping at the tv to put on some trashy reality show to watch. Holly reluctantly realised that she'd have to drop her hands to carry in the bowel and her refilled glass, so she held the two items in front of her boobs and scuttled back to join her friend, making sure to keep low as she passed the window. Charlie once more rested with her legs up on the sofa, placing the bowl on her stomach as she ate and occasionally checked her phone. Holly conversely was much less relaxed and sat upright with her food perched on her lap, leaving only her breasts exposed. This did have the side effect of quickly warming up her loins, which wasn't an entirely unpleasant sensation. Every now and then she'd actually begin to focus on the show and forget that she was sitting there exposed, but then she'd look across at Charlie and her nudity would remind her of the ridiculous situation she found herself in. Charlie left the room and returned with seconds, then once they were both done she spun over onto her front and grinned devilishly at Holly, who put down her food and hugged a large cushion to her chest.

'So Holly, I've been having a think and I've decided what your dare is.'

'Oh god. Please be kind.' The odds on bond was sacred and Holly knew she'd have to go with whatever hairbrained scheme her friend came up with, so there was a tight knot in her throat as she waited to hear her fate.

'So you've been at home naked...'

'Yeah...'

'You've been around people naked...'

'You, you mean.'

'So now Holly, are you ready to go to the next level? Are you ready to be naked... outside?' Not waiting for a response Charlie got up and sauntered out of the room, and Holly nervously got up to follow. Reaching the front door Charlie glanced through the peep hole, then stood back and opened it wide, looking behind her to see Holly peering through from the living room. The street outside was deserted for now, but they could hear the normal sirens and traffic sounds that were never absent in the big city. Charlie looked back and forth down the road, then leaving the door open she beckoned Holly to come forward towards her. 'So, Holly, your dare for tonight is this...'

***

'So anyways,' Holly smiled up at Jericho and used one finger to smear the glob of precum that had formed on his tip, 'I think I'll tell you what happened after that another day. It's quite a long story and you've been very patient.' She pulled back her finger which still had a sticky line of liquid suspended from it. Licking it clean she regarded Jericho's erection contentedly. 'And he's been very well behaved,' she said leaning in closer and nuzzling it gently. 'So that can wait for some other time.'

'You're joking, you're ending it there? What about-' his protests quickly faded into silence as she began to slowly blow him again, easing her head up and down as he began to moan.

'Oh and Jericho?' She briefly broke away to glance up. 'This time you don't need to pull out. It's almost midday and I still haven't had anything to eat yet.' A few minutes later and Holly was back lying in Jericho's arms, slightly less hungry than she had been before, and a lot happier.

An hour later and Jericho was getting dressed. Holly had a seminar she unfortunately couldn't afford to skip and so she had rushed off back to her room, dressed in a borrowed large hoodie from his wardrobe. He opened his phone for the first time that day, and saw a lot of missed messages from Jessica.

*bro seriously, hurry up and get back here! serena is having a break down in the kitchen, come*

*come on where are you, you got lectures still? also where's holly she's not in her room*

*jeryyy come on this is amazing*

He headed straight to the kitchen and sure enough found Serena and Holly sitting around the table. 'Finally there you are! Sit down, we have a crisis.'

'Oh god does Jericho need to hear this too? Jess I'm already so embarrassed.' Serena pulled out a chair and he sat down.

'What's the problem guys?'

'It's the stupid rugby initiation thing, you remember the scavenger hunt we have to do?'

'Oh yeah, how many you ticked off?'

'Fucking none of them! I've been so busy this week and now the deadline is tomorrow and I don't have a single point yet. Jess stop laughing!' Jessica clearly thought the whole thing was hilarious and wasn't at all sympathetic.

'Tell him haha, tell him what you have to do.'

'So there's this dirty section of the list right, and these are all impossible but you get loads of points for each one, you only need to do like three or four to hit the total.'

'Oh yeah, I remember. So what, you need to do some of the crazy ones to pass?'

'So basically... oh god.' Serena broke down laughing. 'Basically yeah, because I don't have to have enough time, I'm going to have to do some of the fucked up ones, to make up the points.'

'Basically,' said Jess, absolutely delighted, 'she's going to have to streak the library!'