University Games Ch. 01

Story Info
Sports club trials result in public nudity and more.
8.6k words
4.64
11.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boat race

It was freshers trials at the hockey club and I was really looking forward to it. I'd played a fair bit of hockey at school and my local club and I'd heard good things about the university sports teams, especially the girls and the socials.

Being a small university, there were only 3 mens teams and 2 ladies teams, so the trials were fairly relaxed affair, maybe 40 men and 30 women. I wasn't expecting to make the 1st team, so I just tried to enjoy it and meet some people.

After about an hour of training drills and a knockabout game with men and ladies separate, the club captain, a third year called Joe, blew a whistle and called everyone over.

"Thanks everyone for attending today, I think we've seen enough hockey for today. Now as I'm sure you're aware, this club prides itself on being one of the only mixed sports clubs here, and we ARE the most sociable club, period. So we've devised a little game for the freshers to show us how well you'll fit in. So divide up into two lines, men and women."

This took me by surprise and I began to dread some kind of harsh initiation. I had read stories about sports club initiations, with people being made to drink horrendous concoctions of beer, food and god knows what else; get naked in public and drink themselves into oblivion for the entertainment of the older members. I had hoped the hockey club at a fairly prestigious uni would be better than that. After a bit of milling about, we were in two lines.

"Ok, so we are going to have a boat race. But as it's freshers week, we have a little twist. The boats will be 4 people in each, 2 men and 2 women. There will be 4 rounds of strip rock paper scissors against your opponents, and then 4 more rounds where you can win back some clothing. So with fair luck, you'll be in your underwear at halfway, and fully dressed again at the end."

It didn't escape me that with 8 people playing the chance of at least one person losing 3 rounds out of 4 was pretty high. I just hoped it wasn't me.

"Gentlemen, you should each wear 3 items of clothing, but we will permit you to cover with your hands unless you are unlucky enough to lose again at which points you must put your hands on your head. Ladies, you should be wearing 4 items of clothing - you are welcome to try and cover what you can if your luck isn't good.

Then the drinking, surely I don't need to explain that, down your pint, glass on your head before you move onto the next person.

The players on the losing team will each leave 2 items of clothing each here, and give us a lap of the pitch. So with fair luck, the losers will be doing a lap in their underwear. All clear?"

I breathed a sigh of relief, this didn't seem as bad as I had expected, and actually sounded quite fun. It also had a major plus that there was decent chance of seeing some of the female freshers less than dressed.

"To make it more interesting, clothing lost will be left in position and you will swap places each turn, but you can only put on clothing from your current position. So you might have an interesting outfit by the end."

There were 10 women and 12 men, so I wasn't sure how this was going to work, but a couple of the older women were encouraged to make up the numbers.

"Each game is a single throw, and late throws or cheating will be dealt with harshly, with additional forfeits."

We were arranged into teams of 2 men and 2 women - I was in the first game. Also on my team was Matt, a muscly forward, about 6ft tall, who just made me look even more skinny; Lucy, a short, curly haired, girl next door type, with I would guess b cup boobs, though hard to tell as presumably she had a sports bra on; and finally Poppy, a beautiful slim, tall blonde with amazing legs and long hair tied back in a ponytail. She was one of the 2nd year ladies who'd been volunteered into playing to make up the numbers, and I immediately had a crush on her.

I looked over to the opposition. There was

Harry, a small Asian guy, and George, a posh public school type with floppy hair. The girls were both looking nervous: there was Lisa, a slightly chubby, but not unattractive brunette with fairly large boobs to match her figure, and Emma, who was tiny: probably around 5ft tall, almost no boobs to speak of, and mousy brown shoulder length hair.

We lined up with the two men first, and then the two women.

Round 1

Me Vs Harry. I won, and Harry took off his shirt.

Matt vs George. George won, and Matt also lost his shirt.

Lucy Vs Lisa: Lisa won, and Lucy decided to take off her skirt, which I thought was weird, until I realised her underwear was basically lycra undershorts, which resulted in a few boos from those watching.

Poppy Vs Emma: Poppy won, and I mentally cursed, as I would have loved to see her naked. Emma hesitated for a while, and then removed her shirt, revealing a white sports bra that was a fraction see through, and revealed just a hint of brown areola. Her nipples were also visible hard and poking out of her shirt.

"Alright, team 1 take a step to the right, player 4 come to this end," Joe instructed.

Round 2

Poppy Vs Harry. Poppy lost and took of her shirt to reveal a black sports bra, which contrasted heavily against her milky white skin, but gave nothing away.

Me Vs George. George lost, and removed his shorts, revealing some checked boxers of about the same size.

Matt Vs Lisa Matt lost and was now down to his underwear, some tight fitting Calvin Klein's, leading to a few whistles and oohs from the female spectators.

Lucy Vs Emma. Lucy lost, and took off her shirt. She was wearing a navy t-shirt bra with a contrasting white lacy trim. Cute, and unexpected, and revealed quite a bit of cleavage - clearly enhancing what she had was the intention.

Round 3

Lucy Vs Harry. Lucy looked nervous. She had lost twice in a row and would be showing some real skin if this went against her. Harry lost though, and took of his tracksuit bottoms to reveal some old fashioned, and clearly well washed, y-fronts.

Poppy Vs George. Poppy lost, and although she was on my team, I was delighted. She took off her skirt to reveal a pretty skimpy pair of simple white underpants.

Me Vs Lisa. I looked Lisa in the eye and tried to read her. We were both still fully dressed, but that was about to change. Balled my hand into made a fist a couple of times and then threw scissors. She fell for it, and threw paper. She took off her shirt and revealed a lacy black bra. Her ample cleavage was spilling out of the top.

Matt Vs Emma. Matt won, and Emma immediately turned beet red. Her nipples were rock hard, and I began to wonder why she was so hesitant. Eventually though she slowly unzipped her skirt and shimmied our of it. It was then clear why she had hesitated, as she has only the tiniest g-string on underneath. It covered the essentials at the front, but the back was just a 1cm wide strip of material, and both of her pert cheeks were now on show.

"Ooh poor choice for today," Poppy chirped.

Round 4

It was the final round of undressing, and I was feeling good, as I had only lost one item so far. On my team, Matt was down to his Calvin's, Lucy and Poppy were in their underwear.

The other team were doing equally badly, with Harry in his y-fronts, George had his shirt and boxers, Lisa had her bra and skirt and presumably pants and Emma was in her underwear.

I was up against Emma and my heart was racing. If I won, she would be really showing some skin.

First though, it was Matt Vs Harry. Harry won, so Matt was getting naked. Credit to him, he owned it, and dropped his pants. As per the rules, he covered with his hands, but it was obvious he was well endowed, and there was much hooting from the crowd.

Next up was Lucy against George. George threw paper and Lucy threw rock and tried to quickly stuck two fingers out to scissors.

"Cheat!" cried George.

"Agreed," Joe replied. "You changed your throw. Automatic loss, and we'll give you a forfeit once you've lost your next item of clothing."

Lucy looked crestfallen, but she didn't argue. She slowly reached back and unclipped her bra and let it drop, quickly covering her dark areola with her hands. A huge cheer from the lads watching.

"Ok Lucy, your forfeit is ten burpies."

"Seriously?! Burpies? You guys are fucked up."

"Or you can go double or quits. Play one round against me and if you win, you keep your pants on and no burpies. Lose though, and you have to do the burpies naked."

"No way, I'll do them topless."

Lucy was instructed to come out to the front. She stalled a bit and the restless crowd went quiet.

"Go!" Joe shouted.

Lucy dropped to the floor and began. For those who haven't seen a burpee before, it is basically a press-up, followed by a leap in the air with your hands above your head. Plenty of youtube videos if you want to see how it's done.

There is absolutely no dignified way to do it topless and that is presumably why it was chosen as the forfeit. Credit to Lucy though, she got on with it, her tits were resisting gravity on the push up, but flying upwards when she did the jumps. The crowd was hollering and counting them off as she completed them.

Eventually she got to 10, and immediately covered her boobs again with her hands, not that there was much point given what we had all witnessed. She was sweating, which made it even more sexy, and quickly took her place back in the line.

Next up was Poppy against Lisa. Poppy was in her underwear and Lisa had only lost her shirt, so Poppy was understandably more nervous. I was secretly rooting for Lisa. As it happened though Poppy won, and Lisa had to strip.

"Can I remove my pants?" Now that was unexpected. Clever though, it was the last round, so as long as they didn't lose overall, she would be just as covered.

"Erm, well there are no rules to say what order the clothes have to come off," Joe replied.

Lisa reached up her skirt and removed some very lacy, bright red panties. Now I understood why she didn't want to remove her skirt.

Last up it was me against Emma. I looked across and Emma looked a mixture of terrified and determined. I flexed my fingers between rock and paper before we started, and threw rock. Sure enough she threw scissors and was going to have to show some skin. I assumed she would lose the bra, because well, otherwise she was going to have her pussy on show, but she seemed genuinely torn. Eventually she hooked her hands into the waistband of her g-string panties and pushed them down. She was hairy, like full on bush, of dark brown hair. A huge cheer went up. I felt a tiny bit sorry for her, but was also getting aroused, and I was glad I still had my shorts on. She put her hand in front of her pussy, but you could still tell she was super hairy.

"Ok, left team back to your starting positions. But just to make this interesting, swap places with your opponent." This was unexpected. It was the same order, but I we were now playing to win the clothes of our opposing team.

Round 5

Harry Vs Me: I won, and put Harry's shirt on

George Vs Matt: George won, and opted to put Matt's shirt over his own.

Lisa Vs Lucy: Lucy won, and pulled Lisa's shirt over her bare boobs with a sigh of relief. She had been humiliated with the burpies and must have been glad to be covered again, at least for now.

Emma Vs Poppy: Emma won, but only had Lucy' shirt at her feet. She was going to have to remain bottomless for now. I got another view of her pussy as she threaded her arms into the shirt and pulled it over her head.

For the next round, the order changed as before.

Round 6

Harry Vs Poppy Harry won, and squeezed into Poppy's shirt

George Vs Me I won again, and simply picked up George's shorts. I had my own on, but I was keen to avoid showing anything, even if we lost the drinking game.

Lisa Vs Matt Lisa won, and put Matt's shorts on underneath her skirt

Emma Vs Lucy Lucy won and put Emma's skirt on.

Round 7

Harry vs Lucy: Harry won. He picked up Matt's Calvin Klein pants between his finger and thumb.

George vs Poppy: George won, and put Poppy's skirt on over his shorts.

Lisa vs Me: I won, and my prize was Lisa's lacy red pants.

Emma Vs Matt.

"What happens if I win...there's no more clothes for me to put on?" Emma asked.

"Well that's tough luck in afraid," Joe replied. "But you'll be keeping Matt there naked if you win."

Round 8

Harry vs Matt: Matt won, finally, and put on Harry's tracksuit bottoms.

George Vs Lucy: Lucy won, but with no clothes at her feet, it didn't help her.

Lisa vs Poppy: Lisa won, and put Lucy' skirt on. It was funny seeing her there in a bra, some men's shorts and two skirts. Opposite was Poppy, who hadn't managed to win back any clothing and was still in her bra and pants. If we lost the boat race, well, no wonder she looked worried.

Emma Vs me: I won, not that it really mattered. Emma was looking cheesed off, and worried. She was still bottomless, and only had her slightly see through bra and Lucy' shirt on. I picked up her g-string and put it in my pocket with a smirk.

"Ok teams well played, now line up for the boat race. Now we don't tolerate spillage, so anyone trying to take shortcut and pour their beer on their head will have their drink replaced."

We lined up, boys first, then girls. Given his size, I assumed Matt would be pretty quick and Poppy was a second year so she shouldn't be too slow either. Lucy was an unknown, she was pretty petite, but who knows.

I didn't have much time to size up the opposition, as a pint was thrust into our hands and we were off. I narrowly beat Harry, and we were probably 3 or 4 seconds ahead after Matt. Lucy started drinking and a small amount slipped by the side of her mouth and onto her shirt. The cold beer made her nipples erect, but no-one called her out on the spillage as everyone was looking gobsmacked at Lisa, who had opened her throat and basically poured her pint into her stomach in 4 seconds flat, without spoiling a drop. I had never seen anyone, male or female, drink a pint so quickly.

Emma started when Lucy still had half her beer left, and we were looking down and out. Lucy redoubled her effort and finished fairly fast, but Poppy was going to have to do something spectacular to rescue this. Emma was flagging towards the bottom, but even with her superior experience, Poppy couldn't catch her, and in the end we lost by just under half a pint.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" swore Poppy. "I can't believe this, I'm not even a fresher!"

"Sorry Poppy, but your team lost fair and square. Alright losers, strip those clothes!"

I went first - dropping George's shorts and Lisa's panties on the floor. Matt was next, and he was going to be naked. He took off the tight fitting tracksuit bottoms and covered with his hands.

"Er no," said Joe. "Two items means no covering. Hands on your head please."

Matt slowly raised his hands, and there was a collective intake of breath as his cock lolled free. He was, to be blunt, fucking huge. At least 10 inches long, and quite thick, not quite chorizo but similar to those French saucisson.

Lucy was next up. Although everyone had already seen her tits, she still looked embarrassed as she took of the skirt and shirt she had won back, before cupping her boobs in her hands.

Poppy went last. She grabbed the elastic and the bottom of her sports bra and ripped it up over her head, her c-cup boobs springing free as she did so.

I guess there is no way to take a sports bra off without showing, so she simply tried to be as quick as possible. Her tits were the same milky white as her skin, and just a fraction saggy, as if she had been a cup size larger at some point and then lost weight. Her nipples were like erasers and surrounded by a wide, light pink areola. She was unbelievably sexy.

She dropped her sports bra to the floor and quickly put her left arm across her chest. She then used her right hand to push her panties down just enough for gravity to take over, whipping her right hand in front of her pussy as she did so, but not quick enough to stop me getting a glimpse of her pussy and her neat landing strip of strawberry blonde pubic hair.

Joe shouted "Alright one lap of the pitch, last one back does 20 burpies. Go!"

Fuck, I didn't even think they would be cruel enough to give a forfeit to the loser. Poppy had clearly seen this coming and had taken off, with the three of us in pursuit. Poppy's running was impaired by trying to maintain her dignity though, so we caught up with her about halfway round. I sensed the girls were starting to tire a bit and Matt and I started gaining a lead.

I looked back to see Lucy pumping her arms hard, her tits flying everywhere. Clearly she had realised that she would rather be seen running than have the humiliation of any more burpies. Poppy was still desperately trying to cover but was falling behind.

I crossed the halfway line and turned to see both Lucy and Poppy sprinting for the line, both having now abandoned their dignity in an attempt not to come last.

"Poppy loses!" Joe announced gleefully, to cheers from the assembled crowd. Both girls were bent over with exhaustion and their skin now shining with sweat. I had a raging boner, but thankfully noone was looking at me.

After a few minutes to regain her breath, Poppy was told to come out in front of the crowd for her forfeit. She looked pissed.

She lay flat on her front and I got my first proper look at her bum. It was pert and toned and just perfect. As she did the push-up, her boobs were the last thing to leave the ground, swaying slightly from side to side. As she jumped her tits flew upwards wildly. And repeat. After eleven or twelve she was clearly getting tired, the jumps a little half hearted, the push-ups painfully slow. But eventually she made twenty. She was panting and red, a mixture of exertion and embarrassment.

Finally we were allowed to get dressed and join the rest of the club who were watching on, and it was the turn of the next group of 8 to compete. This time it was only men who ended up showing anything, much to my disappointment, as the removal of pants from under skirts was used by most of the girls.

In the final game however, two of the girls in one team ended the first half in just their panties, and only managed to win back an item each in the dressing rounds. One of them, Rachel I think her name was, was a fiery redhead with pert little boobs, medium height, flat stomach - similar I thought to Rose Leslie, of Game of Thrones fame. She had some boys shorts on, and her regular black thong panties, and was cupping her boobs in her hands.

The second girl, Sophie, was tall with dark brown hair down to her shoulder blades, toned abs, and a face not dissimilar to Olivia Wilde.

As the boat race began, something was amiss. The first man (who had 4 items of clothing on) had started drinking, but slowly. Not just slowly...embarrassingly slowly. The girls started hollering at home to hurry up, as the opposition team pulled well ahead. Finally though, he finished. The second guy started, slightly faster than the first, but not really catching up.

By this time the opposing team were already onto their third player, a chubby girl who was still fully dressed. Sophie and Rachel were hysterical - they were going to be doing a naked run because the men on their team were such slow drinkers. I felt a bit sorry for them, but was also excited to see them get fully naked.

As Rachel started drinking, it was hopeless. Player number 4 was already halfway through her pint. Knowing she was going to win, she slowed down a little, but still easily finished before Sophie had even taken a sip.

"That's not fair!" cried the girls in unison.

"Sorry ladies, but a boat race is a team game. Not my fault these guys are useless drinkers."