University Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah sorry girls, I can't cope with the gas," one of the guys shrugged. He wasn't a great actor though and I suspected he had lost deliberately, the sly dog.

The girls had a big decision to make. If they walked away they would be ridiculed as sore losers, spoil-sports and the like for the next 3 years. Not a good place to be. They whispered to each other for a few seconds and eventually Rachel said "Fine, we'll do it."

"Good decision," said Joe. "Come on then, all you losers take off two items each."

The boys went first, but both were still wearing underwear. The girls went together, Rachel pulling her boy shorts and panties off in a single sweep, and quickly covering with her hand, but a flash of ginger landing strip confirmed that she was indeed a natural redhead.

Sophie had a boys shirt on, which she pulled her arms into, so she could cover her nipples with one arm and take the short over her head with the other. She pushed her white and blue panties down her long tanned legs, and stepped out of them. No pubic hair to be seen, so either she was fully shaved, or at the most, had a neat postage stamp. I hoped to find out during the run.

"Ok losers - Run!"

By now everyone knew the drill, and the boys took off. The girls though turned and ran sideways, tripping the boys before taking off for their lap around the track. Clearly that was what they discussed. The boys had been taken by surprise and fell heavily. The girls had got a good 20 yards head start before the guys picked themselves up and started chasing.

What they hadn't banked on though, was that Charlie, the first guy who had been drinking slowly, was a quick runner. I'd seen him playing as a winger in the trials, and he was seriously fast. About halfway round, he caught up with the girls, and he ended up coming first by quite some margin.

Dave, the second guy, was not as quick. He came in last by about 10 yards.

"That's not fair, we are supposed to be a team!" Dave complained.

"Sorry Dave, but a race is a race, dirty tactics or not. 20 burpies please."

Eventually everyone was showered, dressed and in the student union bar. I was sitting next to Emma.

"Can't believe the boat race they made us do," she started. "I was so embarrassed!"

"To be honest I was expecting worse, but I must have had my lucky pants on or something."

"Clearly I didn't," said Emma, with a cute little laugh.

"Well if you did, you took them off," I teased.

We continued chatting for a while - she was interesting and funny, and I found myself thinking that I maybe had a chance. Admittedly she wasn't the conventional beauty i might have dreamed about, but there was just something about her. Personality? Possibly. Or maybe it was the slightly shy, slightly cheeky vibe I was getting.

Eventually the bar was emptying out, and we decided to head back to our halls. Mine was a 15 minute walk from the student union bar, in the same direction as Emma's, but a little further away. Trying to be a gentleman and not be too forward, I offered to walk with her.

She gratefully accepted and as we left she hooked her arm in mine. My mind was racing. Should I make a move? Did she fancy me?

As we approached her hall I was wondering what to do, say. My heart was racing. I didn't want to fuck this up, but I didn't know what to do either.

"Well this is me, I guess I'll see you at training on Monday," she said, turning to face me.

"Err yeah, sure, see you then," I stammered. Fuck. What was I doing.

"Unless you fancy a rematch?"

"Wait what?"

She stepped towards me, put her hand on my arm and whispered in my ear "You know, strip, rock-paper-scissors."

"Oh yeah, sure, if you want," I managed to say, with less confidence than I wanted. My internal monologue went into overdrive. I was fucking this up. But I was just speechless.

Thankfully she just took my hand and led me towards her room. Was I dreaming? A cute little brunette, another fresher like me, had just challenged me to a strip game! Ok, we were both fairly pissed and I had already seen her pussy briefly, but still. I was beyond excited.

We got to her room, she opened the door and stepped inside. As soon as we got through the door she pulled me downwards for a kiss. It was then I realised how much taller I was compared to her.

"Want a drink?" she asked, gesturing to a small assortment of drinks on the windowsill: Coke, lemonade, cheap vodka, and something bright orange that I didn't recognise.

"Sure, vodka and coke is fine, thanks"

She made the drinks, put on some music, and offered me the desk chair, while she perched on the end of the bed.

"So, let's play," she said. "Unless your chickening out."

"Not at all, I'm just wondering what we are playing for. Can't really do a lap of the sports field, can we?"

"Well full nudity, obviously. Not that there's much of me you haven't seen. But how about the loser has to do whatever the winner wants?"

"Anything? That sounds a bit vague."

"Oh come on, you're not fooling me with your innocence. I'm sure you can think of some things you'd to do to me, or that you'd like me to do to you?"

"Oh plenty, but I'm worried what you'd make me do if I lose."

"Ok, how about this. No photos, videos or anal, and it has to be in this room," she proposed.

The anal reference caught me off guard. Clearly she was thinking sex, but had drawn the line at anal.

"And you can safe word it if you really want, no hard feelings."

Wow, ok. "Sure, let's play. I've got 6 items on, you?"

"Only 4, dress, pants, bra and shoes."

"I'll lose my shoes and socks, then were even: trousers, shirt, jumper and pants". I was glad I'd picked out some decent pants to wear after, with a outside chance I'd pull at the union.

"Ok, let's do each round as best of 3."

I couldn't believe my luck. Halfway through my first week at uni and here I was about to play a strip game with a girl I'd just met.

Round 1: I lost my jacket

Round 2: I won, and she kicked off her little pumps. Her dress was a deep red, knee length. Simple but sexy, and suited her small frame.

Round 3: I won again.

"Ohh, now it gets interesting. Guess you are going pants first?"

"Narr I won't be a bitch," she replied. She stood up and turned around. "Can you give me a hand?"

I unzipped her dress and she took it off her shoulders and down over her petite body. Her underwear were a matching set, dark green bralette and thong cut, lacy panties. Super sexy.

Round 4: I won again, and she removed her panties, covering quickly with her hand.

"How come you choose that order?" I asked. "You did it earlier too"

"Honestly, I hate my boobs. They are tiny and saggy and I'm only 18."

"Well I think you look hot, and I can't wait to see them when I win" I said, trying to build her self esteem. She blushed a bit, and stuck out her hand.

"You wish, going down," she said.

Round 5 and I was so nervous. Win, and I would have her as my play thing. I lost though and had a decision to make. I went with the shirt.

Round 6: I lost again. Damn. I took off my trousers. So it came down to a one round shoot out.

Round 7: I lost again. Fuck! I couldn't believe it. I'd had three chances to win and hadn't managed it.

"Yes!" she roared.

"Oh come on," I said.

"You deserve some bad luck after earlier."

"Ok fine." I stood up, and dropped my pants, my semi-hard cock springing free. I would say I have a pretty average penis - about 6 inches long, and not that thick - it can fit in a bog roll tube without too much trouble. Don't ask me how I know that...I just know.

"Ooh nice," Emma cooed. "Come on, give us a twirl." She was toying with me. "Does he get bigger?" she asked.

"A bit," I blushed, suddenly feeling somewhat inadequate.

"Show me."

I took my cock in my hand and stroked it, as I had done hundreds, if not thousands of times before. It wasn't long before I was rock solid, and pointing skywards.

"Cute," she said, not helping with my size-anxiety.

"How about some burpies?" she said. It was clearly a rhetorical question.

"I guess I should have expected that after earlier today. How many?"

"Oh I won't be too mean, yet. Just give me ten."

I got down in what little floor space there was. My face was inches from a fairly worn carpet - these halls were not new and I wondered what antics and bodily fluids had got in them over the years.

I got on with it, not quickly, as my skinny arms wouldn't allow me to pump out ten burpies like some sort of army cadet. But I did it, hard cock flailing wildly. Emma just sat there in her little bralette, and watched, and giggled.

"Good job, now lie down on the bed."

She rummaged in a drawer next to the bed and brought out two things - a length of rope and a feather on the end of a 18 inch thin, flexible stick. Fuck. I knew what was coming. I was going to get tied up and teased, for her enjoyment.

It was only a single bed, and it was pushed up against the wall. I lay down, arms by my side. She straddled me, and pushed my arms above my head, tying them together. Then she stood up, looped the rope under the bed, and tied my feet. Now if I pulled my knees up towards my stomach, my arms would get stretched above my head. She left some slack, but I couldn't move.

She tickled my dick with the feather.

"Safe word is bananas," she giggled. "But if you have to use it, you don't get to cum. If you can hold out until I'm done with you, I'll let you cum however you want".

My cock was already throbbing uncomfortably, but she had thrown me a bone. I couldn't believe her confidence in the bedroom after her shyness earlier, but I guess being one on one, instead of in front of a crowd of maybe 30 people was a different scenario.

She climbed on top of me again, lower this time, and stroked her hands down my chest. She slowly lowered her bush until I could just feel her bush on my cock. She moved slowly, deliberately clearly enjoying teasing me. My mouth was dry.

She lowered herself further, and I felt her wetness on my dick. I nearly exploded right then. I was totally helpless. I arched my back slightly to push against her, but she pushed me down and picked up the stick. She didn't say anything, she didn't have to.

I took the hint and relaxed, lying motionless as she ground her wet pussy against my cock, tantalizing close to penetration, but keeping me outside. After what seemed like an age, but was probably only a few minutes, she crawled up the bed and straddled my face. I could feel my cock was slick with her wetness but could do nothing about it.

As she lowered her hairy pussy towards my mouth, I could smell her juices and her labia was glistening with her excitement. I started lapping at her pussy not really knowing what to do. She moaned, so I kept going. Her juices coated my lips and chin, a mixture of her, and my saliva. She moved downwards slightly, encouraging me to lick higher. Eventually I found her clit.

"Oh yes, there's a good boy. Right there."

I licked and licked at it, her thighs started shaking and squeezing against my cheeks. I could barely breathe.

"Fuuuck yes, keep doing that!" I tried my best to keep the same rhythm and position. A minute or so later I felt a rush of liquid and she clamped her thighs against my head and arched her back. I sucked her clit into my mouth involuntarily - I was gasping for air.

She screamed, loudly, even though my ears were covered by her thighs, it was loud. Just as I thought I was going to pass out, she let go.

"Fuck, that was sooo good," she panted, as she kneeled up, allowing me to breathe again.

My face was soaked, and I could feel the pillowcase underneath me was wet as well. She stood up, and walked across the room a bit unsteadily, her legs still shaking, giving me a great look at her bum. She picked up her drink and took a couple of sips, then sat on the office chair beside the bed.

She looked at my cock, still hard, and a small drop of pre-cum had leaked out of the top.

"I'll let you off for that," she said, and took hold of my cock in her hand. I tensed involuntarily, and she clearly felt it. "Ooh nice. Are you close?"

"Not really" I replied truthfully, "Just feels good."

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course," I replied. She was stroking her hand absent mindedly up and down my cock, clearly thinking about something.

"You have to promise not to laugh, and you cannot tell anyone."

"I promise."

"I've never given a blowjob before. I'm not a virgin or anything, but my boyfriend in school always stopped me He said it was weird or dirty or whatever. So I never did it. We had sex, but he never let me suck his cock."

She was blushing. Clearly this was a bit of a hang up for her. "So I'd like to try, now, if that's ok? And I want you to teach me how to do it."

"I mean, yeah, what kind of idiot is going to say no to a blowjob." Then I had a thought.

"On one condition though," I ventured.

"What?"

"You have to get naked."

"Really? You want to see my horrible tits? Trust me, they look better covered" she said.

"I want to see and I would be willing to bet they are nowhere near as bad as you think."

"Ok fine, deal. You'd better not cum yet though - remember the rules of the game."

She untied me from the bed and I stood up to stretch, my arms tired. She stood up as well, and we had an awkward moment, facing each other noone wanting to make the first move.

"So, bra?" I prompted. She lifted it over her head, it was stretchy. Her boobs were indeed small and slightly saggy with dark brown areola that contrasted heavily against her pale skin. But theys suited her, and she was sexy as hell.

"Wow, they are nice!" I said, with as much enthusiasm as I thought I could get away with whilst still sounding genuine.

"Really? I hate how they just sort of hang there, and I hate how big my nipples are."

"Hell no, they are really nice. I love your nipples."

"Ok then, I guess it's just one of those teenage insecurities."

"Absolutely," I agreed. "Your boobs are certainly nothing to be ashamed of."

She came closer to me and we kissed. Her lips were soft, sensual and her tongue darted into my mouth. I out my hands on her hips and pulled her closer, her nipples touching my chest and driving me crazy. After a while we broke apart and she slowly dropped to her knees, looking up to me, a mixture of nerves and excitement. She had to kneel up pretty high given how short she was. She took my cock in her hand and looked up at me innocently.

"Remember, don't cum yet. And you have to guide me."

She took the head of my cock into her mouth, and I felt the warm, wet feeling of pure bliss. She started slowly sucking me, moving her head slightly forward and back. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else to stop myself exploding in her mouth. Composure regained, I asked if she could go deeper. She tried, and gagged slightly, a single tear beading up in her eye. Then she tried again.

"That feels amazing," I whispered. "Use your tongue as well".

She pulled back and started making circles on the head of my cock with her tongue.

"Oh yeah, just like that."

She continued to suck me, moving her head back and forth and swirling her tongue around my cock. I could feel my orgasm rising and when she gripped the base of my shaft with her hand I knew I was close.

"Gonna cum soon if you keep doing that," I said, at which point she stopped and smiled.

"Guess I can't have been too rubbish then!" she chuckled, looking quite pleased with herself.

"Quite the opposite, that was fantastic."

"I think I'm ready to have my way with you a bit more," she said. "If you can handle it."

"I can try," I said. Honestly, I didn't know if I was going to be able to hold back. She told me to lie down on the bed again, but didn't tie me up this time. She rummaged in the bedside drawer and brought out a blindfold - the kind people wear on planes to try and sleep when they put the lights on to bring you dinner at 4am. It was bright pink.

She handed it too me and I put it on, fully aware of how ridiculous I looked.

Then she slapped my balls, hard.

"Ow!"

"There'll be more of that if you cum early" she threatened.

It had done the trick though, I was still hard, but no longer on the brink of orgasm. I couldn't see a thing. I heard her rummaging in her drawer again and my mind was racing.

She straddled me again, and I felt her grinding on top of me. She came close to me and whispered in my ear. "I'm on the pill, but we can use a condom if you want." I just shook my head. I trusted her and it sounded like she trusted me too.

I heard a click of a cap opening, and then something cold hit my dick. I realized she must have got some lube or something out of the drawer. She applied it liberally to my cock and it tingled slightly.

The next thing I felt were her pubes and then the amazing warmth of her pussy as she slowly lowered herself into me. Her nipples were just touching my chest. I put my hand on her hips as she did so. She went painfully slowly, and she was almost painfully tight. Eventually though, I was buried in her. She didn't move initially, and I could just feel her pussy adjusting to my dick, squeezing and releasing. Then she sat up, and started moving up and down. It felt incredible.

She kept going for a couple of minutes. In some ways I was glad I couldn't see and I'm sure it made me last longer. But on the flip side, I wished I could see her little boobs bouncing up and down as she fucked me.

She slowed down, and then went as deep as she could, and held it. Then I heard a low pitched buzzing noise, and shortly after, I felt it. She had some sort of vibrator, and was using it on herself, while I was buried deep within her.

She wasn't moving up and down anymore, so I wasn't going to cum, but it felt incredible. The vibrations caused her pussy to clench on my cock, and she quickly starting moaning again. I tried to reach up, towards where I imagined her boobs would be, but she swatted my hands away.

After a couple of minutes, her breath grew ragged and her pussy was pulsing, until she let out a deep moan and her pussy spasmed on my cock. I thought she was going to crush it. She switched off the vibrator, and brought her body down parallel to mine. Her pussy relaxed slightly.

"That was amazing," she whispered. I couldn't speak. She pushed up the blindfold and sat up again, once my eyes adjusted, I could see her, beaming at me, a look of pure satisfaction. I looked at her tits and she must have noticed, as she covered with her hands.

"Aww," I said, and she took them away again and I just had a shameless perv at her naked post-orgasm body. She was flushed, her pale skin pink around the neck.

Finally, she slowly pushed herself up and released my cock. It was slick with her juices and lube. Frankly I was amazed I hadn't cum.

"Kudos for not cumming," she said. I guess her previous boyfriend hadn't had the same stamina. "So, now you get your reward. So how do you want to cum?"

I was speechless. This seemingly innocent girl was handing me control.

I didn't say anything, I just pulled her close to me and then flipped her over, so she was in her back. I know, missionary is boring, blah blah, but I wanted to control the speed, depth and angle, and I want to see her face and tits as a I fucked her. I lowered my head and sucked on her nipple, whilst paying with the other in my hand, alternating between the two. Small tits yes, but they were oh so sexy.

I lined myself up and slid into her easily. I pushed up on my elbow, bringing my cock against the front wall of her vagina, and started to push in and out, slowly at first, and building both speed and depth. She pushed her hands above her head to brace herself against my thrusts.

After a few minutes I could feel my orgasm building. I pulled out and straddled her, my balls resting on her chest, just below her boobs.