University Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about a facial?" I asked.

"Erm...sure," she said, clearly looking nervous. "I've never actually done that before."

Fuck, what an absolute cutie. That almost sent me over the edge right there. I pulled a cushion from behind me and put it behind her head, so she was more upright, and brought my dick towards her mouth. She eagerly sucked me swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, and I'd shown her earlier. That was it. I pulled out and blasted her.

The first rope hit her forehead and went into her hair. The second hit her left cheek and ran up into her eye. The third was less powerful and just coated her nose and upper lip. She was a mess. It was by far the biggest load I had ever unleashed.

"Holy shit!" she giggled, one eye closed tight shut and squinting at me with the other. "Are you trying to drown me in jizz?"

"Sorry," I mumbled. I dismounted and passed her a couple of tissues from a box on the bedside table. She wiped her face and then went into the bathroom, her legs a little wobbly still.

When he came out I was sitting in the side of the bed. I flipped the pillow over so it was cummy side down and shuffled against the wall to offer her half the bed. She joined me, and pulled the single duvet over us both.

"That was amazing," I said to her, as we spooned and she flicked off the light. She just mumbled and was asleep almost instantly.

In the morning, she slid out of bed and headed to the ensuite bathroom. My head was pounding and my mouth was like sandpaper. We had drunk quite a bit in the union and I'd not had any water before bed.

At some point Emma had put on a white vest top, but clearly had no bra underneath, and was still bottomless.

"Water? Coffee?" she asked.

"Both please," I replied. She put on a dressing gown and headed down the corridor to the communal kitchen, coming back a few minutes later with two cups of coffee and a water bottle tucked under her arm.

I rooted in my trousers for my phone - it was just before 7am. No wonder I felt like shit, we hadn't left the bar until after 11 so probably hadn't been asleep much before 1am.

She came back with the two coffees in one hand and a large jug of water. We sat on the bed and drank.

"C'mon, shower time," she said, and pulled me up. I wasn't complaining. My cock was hard before we got to the bathroom.

She turned the shower on to warm up, took off her top and dropped it on the floor. The bathroom was tiny, and it quickly filled with steam. She got under the water, rinsing her hair and body. Then she pulled me under as well, my cock sliding up against her stomach.

"Ooh hello" she cooed. We kissed and explored each other's bodies with our hands. She broke off and picked up the shampoo.

"Wash first, play after," she said, shampooing her hair. As she rinsed it off, I had a proper perv at her, her arms above her head, the suds running down her slender body. She handed me the shower gel, inviting me to soap her up.

I didn't need to be asked, I put a generous amount in my hand and applied it liberally to her front, starting with her shoulders, but quickly moving to her boobs. I rubbed in circles, lathering up a huge amount of foam. I then moved down to do her stomach, she put her arms up and I spread foamy bubbles there too, brushing across her boobs again on the way up. She turned round and I washed her back, taking my time. I slid my hands around to grab her boobs again.

"I think you've already done that bit," she chuckled, but I kept going anyway and she moaned quietly.

She rinsed off, and then gave me a similarly slow and sensual wash, focusing considerable attention on my now rock hard cock. I had never had a soapy handjob before and it was definitely an experience I wanted to repeat.

Once we were both clean, she turned around again and bent over. I had to bend my knees quite a bit to get lined up given the height difference, but it was manageable. She reached back and guided me inside, her pussy was wet, as was my cock, so there was little resistance.

I started fucking her, standing doggy style, as she braced her hands against the wall. I reached round to take her boobs in my hands, squeezing her nipples. She moaned. I kept going, not fast, but steady and deep. The room was now full of steam.

"Don't stop" she said urgently, pushing back against me so my balls were slapping against her with every thrust.

I felt my orgasm rising but tried to hold back. I could tell she was close, her legs beginning to tremble, and her pussy was getting tighter. After a few more seconds she clenched so hard and I knew she was cumming.

"Fuuuck, yes yes yes" she moaned. I stayed inside her, until her pussy had stopped spasming and then started to pull out.

"No stay in" she said. "Cum inside me".

I pushed back in, burying my cock into her soaking wet cunt. I went faster this time.

"Oh God yes," I gasped, unleashing what felt like a pint of cum into her pussy.

I stayed in, until my cock could take it no more and I was starting to go soft, and then withdrew. Even over the noise of the shower, there was a distinct schwelp as I pulled out and a few blobs of jizz hit the shower tray.

"Fuck that was soo good," she said, turning to face me and giving me a passionate kiss.

We washed up again, and then she turned off the shower and pulled back the curtain. She took a towel off the rail and dried her hair briefly, before wrapping it round her. She handed me the hand towel. "Sorry, I've only got one big one" she said.

We got dressed in silence. I didn't know what to say. Eventually she asked what classes I had today. I had an introductory lectures starting at 10, but it was only 8 by now, even after our extra long shower.

We decided to get breakfast out, a bacon sandwich each from the local cafe. It was a good move - the conversation flowed easily. If I'd have just legged it it would have been a wham-bam-thankyou-mam one night stand, but by getting breakfast there was less awkwardness.

We met up again next week, but that's another story.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading, all feedback welcome. Special thanks to stripgnd for inspiring me to write.