University Girls Love Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this the right way to do it? Let me know. Oh Brent, I am so bloody horny. Geez."

I've never seen a woman from this position live, just in porn. Holy fuck, it is so erotic. The smell of her crotch is such a turn on and the sight of her little brown asshole is so basic and carnal. I'm in awe. I place a hand on the amazingly soft skin of her ass. Bessy throws her head back and moans at my touch. I need to get in closer. I'm the king.

"Spread your knees. That's good. Now put your face on the bed."

Her crack opens much wider and her pussy is there for the taking. A powerful surge of lust energy focuses me on her vagina opening and the rose petal small lips surrounding it. I hold her other ass cheek. The engorged head of my stiff erection looks so big compared to her vagina opening. My primal brain flashes a memory of the feeling of that hot tight pussy. It's mine. I reach down and run my fingers along her pussy lips. She moans loudly and twerks her hips as I stroke it. This is my pussy.

"Sweet Jesus, Brent, that is so ahhhh, ohhhh, aaaaamazing."

Her pussy is nice and wet. But the opening is so small. I put a gob of spit on my fingers and coat it on the sensitive head of my cock. I notch it in the opening of her vagina.

"Oh my god, yes, Brent."

The head of my cock is solidly half inside her. I hold her hips as an overwhelming, instinctive lust urge to thrust consumes me. My animal groans mix with her feminine sighs as I thrust into the hilt. I am the fucking king. I stay buried deep and stroke her ass, my ass. The carnal pleasure of her tight, hot pussy is beyond description. I am strong. Oh, fuck yes, I am strong.

"Brent, oh Brent, you are making me crazy. Please do me."

So, the horny bitch wants to fuck. I'll show her fucking, solid hard fucking. I pull back and then thrust in hard thudding into her ass. The cheeks jiggle. Fuck yes. My brain is a fog of lust as I pound into her pussy in total abandon. My world is her delicious pussy and my hard cock. I faintly hear her urging me on. Looking down, I see my cock glistening with her juices as it pistons in and out of her tight pussy. The sight of her little brown asshole is so fucking raunchy. I reach from her hips to hold her shoulders for better leverage to drive my cock deeper. Her long blonde hair is whipping as I fuck hard. I need to fill her with my cum. Oh, fuck yes.

She is screaming with an orgasm as I go animal on her tight, pussy. My mind and body explode in a giant orgasm. Her pussy flutters with her orgasm as my cock pulsates depositing my sperm. Pure heaven. I am the king.

We fall onto the bed laughing in wonder at what just happened. My god, university life is going to be so good.

----------------------------------------

Days later, a surprise meeting at the university;

A nice-looking girl in pleated tartan skirt and white blouse, stops me outside the study hall.

"Hey, I'm in Bessy's Climate Change Action Club. We are good friends. She said you might agree to have sex with me. I know that sounds weird, but I couldn't think of any other way of putting it. I'm not looking for a relationship just sex. She says you are great at that."

I'm stunned, "Whew, you are catching me off guard, Whew."

"Sorry, I speak my mind usually and that can put people off."

"No, it's all good. My name is Brent. And yours?"

"Eunice. My folks are very religious and that's an old biblical name. That's a big reason, I wanted to be with you. They didn't allow me to date. Don't worry, I lost my virginity in frosh week when I got here to university."

"It must be tough growing up in a strict family."

"You can say that again. They did at least allow me to have date for the high school prom. I was so curious about sex by then that we parked after in his car and I felt a man's or let's say a boy's penis for the first time. Sweet Mary, I don't know why I'm sharing this with you. It's just spilling out. I guess I'm nervous and just want you to know I'm not just a nerd. I can be naughty."

It sounds like she was so nervous building up her courage to proposition me, that she is spilling out all this personal stuff. As she talks, I can't help noticing she has nice big breasts and a slim waist. Her blouse is buttoned up to the top very modestly and the hem of her skirt it to just below her knees. These are the clothes that mother approved of. This is blowing my mind.

"Sounds like you have a normal sex drive that is now able to be freed. That totally okay in the modern world."

"Thanks. I was so worried that you would think I was too weird. I just want to say one more thing before you decide, I'm prepared to do almost anything sexual you want so don't worry about that. Of course, no painful things but Bessy said you're not into that stuff. I will give you my cell number and you can text me if you want to get together."

"Sure, type it into my phone here and let me think about it." I knew I would say yes but think it best to play hard to get. This is great fun. To check how serious she is, I reach over and cup her full breast as she types into my phone. There is nobody in the hallway. She blushed crimson, bites her lip and continues typing as I grope it. "For sure, I'll think about it." I released her breast and stand back.

She said, "Thanks." She walks off and I can see she has a more womanly ass than Bessy, but very attractive in a different way.

Later that night I text her: Hi Eunice, great to meet you. Why don't you come over to my dorm room at 7:30 on Friday?

Text reply: Hi Brent. Great to hear. I'll bring some hard lemonade if that's okay. I don't like beer.

Text to her: Good idea. Hey, why don't you wear that Scottish kind of skirt like you had on. I liked that.

Text back: Sure, whatever you want. Brent, can you send me a picture. Nothing sexting or anything, just a normal one.

Text back: Sure. Here is one I sent my mom when I got here. Do you have one?

Text back: I just took this one on my phone. See you on Friday.

The pic is of her in the white blouse she had on when we met but this time it is unbuttoned showing a lot of cleavage. I can also see the light shaded outline of her areolas through the shear material and the bumps of her stiff nipples now that she was braless. My cock is stiff looking at it. I'll take this pic and jerk off. Fuck, I feel so lucky to be me.

Friday night:

It's almost time for her to be here. I had a shower and then spent the last hour deciding what to wear, jeans, shorts, t-shirt, button-up shirt, my basketball uniform, dockers, slacks. Finally, I decided on a button shirt with slacks. That's conservative but more like what she would be used to. My head is filled over and over with her saying that she would do anything sexual I want. Every time I thought of that I would get an erection and a shot of adrenaline in my chest.

Oh shit, there is the knock on my door. Brent, act calm. Be cool. It's a done deal.

"Hi, Eunice, come on in."

"Thanks, Brent. Good to be here."

She is wearing the same outfit of tartan skirt and white blouse. I see the outline of her bra this time. She has on makeup around her eyes and sexy red lipstick that matches her long, auburn hair. She is very pretty and could have any guy on campus.

"Can I put these drinks in your fridge?"

"Sure, it's right over there."

"Do you mind if we sit for a bit and have a drink before we do it. Sorry, but I'm a bit nervous. The alcohol will help relax me."

"Good Idea. I'll join you. Bring me a beer. We can sit at the breakfast table and chat." This girl is so analytical. I bet she's in engineering. She puts her sixpack of hard lemonade minus one bottle into our mini-fridge and brings me a can of beer. She sits opposite to me at the table. I lift my beer and say, "A toast to university life." We clink our drinks together and smile nervously at each other.

With a thoughtful look she says, "You must think I'm really weird asking you for sex. Let me tell you why. You should also know that I got an IUD so you don't have to worry about babies.

"Eunice, I liked that picture you texted me. Your blouse was unbuttoned and it showed an attractive amount of cleavage. Would you?" I look down at her chest.

"Of course, Brent." She takes the hint, bites her lip and unbuttons three.

"Maybe a couple more. Yes, very nice." I stare at her breasts that are almost spilling over the top of her light pink bra that is now very visible. She takes a long, drink of her hard lemonade. I can tell she is very nervous. That is turning me on.

"Gee, this drink is so good. I didn't have any alcohol, even wine growing up. It's a big no-no in our religion."

"Eunice, you are very attractive. You have to be careful. There will be a lot of guys hitting on you here at university." I can feel my cock fill as I remember she has only had sex once to lose her virginity. Her pussy is going to be so snug.

"I hear you, Brent." She downs another long drink. She realizes it's empty. "I think I'll have another one. It is so tasty." She goes over to the fridge. I admire her ass as she bends over. "Do you want another beer?"

"No thanks. I'm good."

She sits and takes another sip. "Bessy shared a lot of things about you and how you were so good at making love and that you were a good guy. I was hoping if you liked me we could hook up sometimes. I don't want to get between you guys, though."

I can't believe I'm hearing this. "Bessy and I aren't a unit. We just have sex. So, no problem there. Why don't you take off your blouse?"

"Of course." She unbuttons it, folds it neatly and places it on the table. The bra is straining to hold in her voluptuous breasts. She has a bright pink blush on her cheeks. "Do you want me to take off my bra?"

"Good idea." She undoes the clasp between the cups, hesitates as if to gather her courage and then opens the cups and takes the bra off. Her breasts are magnificent, large and proudly perky. She has her eyes closed as my eyes are drilled into them. "Your breasts are beautiful. Congratulations."

"Thanks." She takes another long drink of her hard lemonade.

"You were talking about some of your sexual history. That was kind of interesting. Was that guy that you played sex games with in the car, your boyfriend?"

"I guess you would say that. We hung around together this past summer before university. He wanted to have sex but I just couldn't living at home and all."

I pull my chair around beside her and cup her bare breast. I see her nostrils flare at my touch. Her nipple gets rock hard. I sense it's erotic for her to tell me her sexual history. It turns me on too.

"You must have been doing some heavy petting all summer. Was he feeling your breasts like this?" She closes her eyes and has a luxurious look on her face, enjoying my touch.

"Yes, I loved it when he did that." Her breathing is quickening. I put my hand on the skirt over her knee. She lets out a girlish gasp. I slip my hand under the hem and run my hand up her thigh.

"Did he touch you down here?"

"Ye..Ye..Yes, he did. I wouldn't let him at first but I got very horny after we went out a few times and then wanted it. It was so sinful."

"Open your legs."

Her knees obediently open and I run my palm over her panty-covered crotch. She sighs and puts her arm over my shoulder leaning her head there.

She whispers, "Sorry, I got lightheaded there when you did that. Is it okay if I kiss you?"

I dip my lips to hers and we kiss while I'm feeling her slit and pussy lips under her satin panties down below. She breaks the kiss.

"He felt me inside my panties too. You can do that too if you want."

With that invitation, I feel up to the waistband and then inside down to her crotch as she moans loudly in my ear. My god she has a thick, hairy beaver. Holy shit. She kisses my neck as I feel down further to her pussy. She is squirming her bottom as I groped her.

"I can see you enjoyed him doing that too. You told me you felt his penis. Do you jerk him off? You don't need to answer that. Of course, you did. Did you give him head?"

She stops kissing my neck and takes a long drink, emptying the bottle.

"I've never told anyone this, but yes eight times. My goodness, I can't believe I'm telling you all my naughty secrets. Is it okay if I get another hard lemonade? I'm starting to feel really good, not drunk or anything, just nice."

"Sure, and bring me a beer." That sweet ass again and this time her bare tits hang down as she reaches to the bottom row. Sweet. She walks back. "Eunice, lose the skirt and come over here." It is off and she stands beside me as I sit and hold her panty-covered ass. She opens her drink and mine and we both take a good sip. I reach up and cup both breasts that are at my eye level. She groans as I massage them deeply. I lean in and take a nipple into my mouth. She gasps.

"Oh, Sweet Mary, that feels so good. Oh yes, just like that."

I go and pleasure the other nipple as she grabs the back of my head to hold my lips close. I sit back and hold the waistband of her panties and strip them down and off. Her thick pubic hair is auburn like the hair on her head. I have one hand holding a breast and the other stroking her incredible pussy.

"I bet you loved sucking cock."

"Oh, yes, it's true. It is so horny and naughty."

I stand up, unbuckle my belt push my slacks and underwear, down and off. I put a slight pressure on Eunice's shoulder and she immediately drops to her knees and kisses the head of my cock reverently.

"Bessy was right, you are amazing down here."

She takes the head in her hot mouth and my semi-hard dick is instantly hard. She bobs her head like a pro a few times and then licks the shaft all over as she cups my balls.

"Eunice, I find it hard to believe you learned oral this good from a few times with a high school boyfriend. What gives? Tell me." She grips my shaft and very slowly strokes it as she looks up with a sexy, naughty look.

"It's true. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm telling you this. Must be the alcohol or you being so amazing. It is my deepest secret. "I had a crush on one of my dad's male friends since forever and it was obvious to him. He could have had me any time before I was legal, but he is a gentleman. After I turned eighteen, and my graduation a few families had a pool party at his place. I could see he was turned on by my new bikini. My parents left early. When I was changing out of my bikini I accidently on purpose left the bedroom door open and I could see him staring at me from down the hall when I was nude. I turned in his direction and gave him a good look at my nakedness. He drove me home but stopped at an out-of-the-way spot. Before he could say anything, I started kissing him. He told me to strip naked and I did, gladly. He touched me all over and then took out his erection. I begged him to take my virginity but he was too much a gentleman. I gave him oral and he gave me an orgasm with his hand. We were able to get together a number of times before university started. I still have a big crush.

Hearing her story makes my dick harder. I push her head to it and she sucks with gusto. Her story must have turned her on too. I square up to her, take her head in my two hands and fuck her mouth. That feel so fucking raunchy. My dick is too long to get totally in but it's great to feel the head hit the back of her throat. I release her head.

She looks up and says, "He always wanted me to lick his balls. They were very sensitive."

She dips her head low and runs her wet tongue over my sack. A shockwave of lust energy shoots from my balls to my brain. Holy fuck. I can hardly breathe. As slurping sounds come from below, my total focus turns to mounting and fucking this woman.

"Get on your back on the bed."

She scurries over and mounts the bed as I follow with my cock pointing to the ceiling and my brain in a fog of lust. I look down at her perfect nude body and her hair-covered crotch. She spreads her legs to offer me her vagina. Fuck the foreplay. Time to get balls deep in pussy. I crawl over between her legs. Everything feels so natural as I position between them and lower my waist to her sex. I feel her naked breasts on my chest. I reach under, hold the shaft and notch the head in her vagina opening. A deep growl comes from my throat. Oh, fuck yes, a hot, ripe pussy. I am the king.

She moans, "Oh sweet Jesus."

I thrust, just enough for my dickhead to be solidly in place and hold her upper body tight. I can feel her spread her legs further accepting her fate. I push my cock and like Bessy, her vagina opening resists. My lust is in the red zone and nothing will stop me. With an animal growl, I bury my cock as she let's out a girlie whimper. Oh fuck yes, hot tight pussy. I'm in heaven. I feel her hand on my ass.

"Oh, sweet Mary, oh yes Brent."

The next minutes are a blur, with me pounding frantically into her pussy as our animal sighs and moans mingle. Her other hand goes to my butt and she eagerly pulls on it to keep me driving hard.

"Oh fuck yes, keep doing me. Oh my god, I'm going to have an .... AHHHHHH, OHHHH YES, YES, AHHHH, DON'T STOP. YES, YES. I'm going to die. Oh shit. Ahhhh. Wow.

Her lust pushes me over the top and I cum my load deep into her perfect pussy grunting like an animal. I roll off her and we lay panting, sweating, enjoying the awe inspired moment. When our breathing returns to normal she snuggles into my body and kisses my shoulder. I feel like the man. She is mine.

"My goodness, that was so much better than my vibrator. Whew. Please say that we can do this again."

"Sure, but I don't want you going out with other guys."

"Sure."

"And lose the bush."

"Sure, no problem."

I break out in a shit-ass grin. Fuck, it's good to be me. Two hot girls that love to fuck.

12