University Life Pt. 03

Story Info
As number 3 tenant is punished the idea is make it regular!
3k words
4.44
3.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

University Life - Part 3 - Summer Term

The last part of a story of three terms of university life living under a very clever landlord.

These previously published stories were given to me to update by my former trainer as he knows I love them so much.

Pete had not realised he should have paid for December even though they were not in the house. He had taken the punishment from Mr James and was then comforted by Zoë and Linda

Summer Term - Part 3 - slave sara brown

Linda was rushing from the station after spending a weekend at home. She dare not be late for Mr. James. She opened the door and checked her watch, five to six, just made it.

Mr. James was just collecting from Zoë and Pete, "£250 thank you Zoë. £250 thank you Pete."

Linda was searching through her bag, oh shit. I thought I had been to the bank.

"Have you any spare you money, I have only got £165?"

"I have £40."

"And I have £20" chimed in Pete.

"How much are you short?"

"Only £25."

"Come Linda, payment time," pressed Mr. James.

"Sorry Mr. James, I am £25 short, just give me twenty minutes and I'll get it for you. I have it in my bank but forgot to withdraw it with rushing."

"Your choice Linda, pack or punishment, you know the rules."

"Please could you make just one exception? I do actually have the money in my account."

"Key please."

"I will accept the punishment Mr. James Sir."

"Fine, shall we move to your room Linda?"

"To be fair Sir, these two lent me the money to make my punishment lighter so I think they have a right to witness my stupidity."

"You will continue to call me Sir during your punishment, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"We can stop at any time but if we stop you pack, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Right let's commence, strip."

"Naked Sir?"

"Your stupidity has also earned you five cane strokes."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

Linda removed her jumper, blouse and bra. Her tits bounced free as if on a coil. 36DD for sure, stuck firmly to her chest with proud nipples as if on stalks. She turned to the other two as if for reassurance and Pete had to adjust his trousers. His cock was trying to escape but facing down instead of upright. Zoë watched, fascinated, as he struggled with its size. Linda also noticed the struggle he was having but continued. She slipped off her trainers and socks and lowered her cut offs to be left in her thong. She looked at Mr. James with pleading eyes to see if she could keep it on.

"That will be ten extras now, you will learn, the stripe way, not to FUCK me about."

"Sorry Sir," and she whipped off her thong.

As Mr. James put his chair in the middle of the room, Zoë unzipped Pete and pulled his hard cock up so he was more comfortable. She tormented him by giving him three or four wanks before zipping up again.

"Ok Linda come and place yourself over my knee, I will start your punishment with a spanking."

She lowered herself over his knee and stuck her bottom in the air.

"Linda?"

"Yes Sir."

"Stand, then bend over and show your housemates these new wheal marks across your bottom and tell us where they are from."

"From my mum and dad Sir."

"When?" He rubbed her marks as he spoke.

"On Friday night Sir."

"Why?"

*********

Linda began to explain:

"Well on Friday night I went to the local pub for a drink with some friends I had not seen for ages. Dad said not to be late as we had guests for lunch on the Saturday, as it was my Nan's birthday, which is why I went home in the first place, she was eighty.

The landlord offered a lock in so it was after one when I left the pub. Mick walked me home and we stood on the doorstep. We kissed and snogged then he put his hands up my skirt and down my knickers. I suppose I responded by undoing his belt and buttons and letting his jeans drop. I put my hand down his pants and pulled out his cock.

He pushed my knickers down my legs and I stepped out of them so I did the same to him. He got me real excited and had just put his cock on my pussy lips when dad opened the door. He went mad, grabbed both our arms and dragged us into the lounge.

He said nothing but put us both over an arm of the settee. He left us for a minute whilst he went out. I knew he was fetching the heavy strap and he returned with it in his hand. He started with me and gave me five hard cuts on my bottom, I kept quiet even though they hurt like fuck, he stopped and moved to Mick and gave him five as well, Mick screamed on the third. He gave us twenty each in total then stopped.

He then spoke, "Stand up lad," Mick stood sobbing his heart out, dad grabbed his cock and led him to the door.

"If I ever see this out again I will chop it off and push it up your arse, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir, no sir, sorry Sir."

Mick picked up his boxers and jeans and ran down the drive."

We asked "What did your mum say?"

"Well I knew mum could hear what was happening but knew her place, and stayed upstairs till dad wanted her. Dad called her and told what had happened and mum told me to stand and led me to the front of the settee and put me over her knee. Now mum is a five star spanker, and she belted my bottom for what seemed like an hour.

She stood me up and told me to get to my room and not to make a sound until morning. I knew what that meant from experience. I was woken up by mum opening the curtains, and she told me to get up. I jumped out of bed and saw mum with the cane."

"You know the drill," she said. I removed my nightie and bent over my dressing table stool.

"Let's see if twenty will make you realise the errors of your ways my girl," and landed the first as she stopped speaking. Whoosh, "One mamma, sorry." Whoosh, "Two mamma, sorry." Whoosh, "Three mamma, sorry."

Dad popped his head round and watched the next five, "Serves you damn right."

Whoosh, "Nineteen mamma, sorry." Whoosh, "Twenty mamma, sorry."

She stood me up and cuddled me as a loving mother who cared deeply for her child would.

"You know we hate whipping you Linda but it is for your own protection."

She held me in her arms and stroked my sore bottom till my heartbroken cries turned to short sobs.

*********

"Prepare Linda."

She went over his knee, Mr. James struck his first spank. Linda wanted to give the other two a show so after about the fifth spank she opened her legs and started to thrash about a little. She was so glad that she had shaved her pussy lips the night before. The spanking stopped, "Stand!" She raised herself off his knee and waited further instructions.

"Have you a slipper?"

"Yes Sir, in my room."

"Fetch it."

"Yes Sir."

She gave her pink mule to Mr. James.

"That was £10, now hold onto the bottom rung of that dining chair and stick your bottom out."

She formed a perfect angle and spread her legs. Mr. James pushed down on the bottom of her back and made her bottom rise even higher. Thwack, the first blow landed like a door slamming and brought an immediate response. Thwack, thwack, thwack. She took twenty blows with her hard soled mule. Each smack left the imprint of the sole on her bottom.

"Stand, that is £20 paid. Touch your toes Linda, spread your legs and bend right over."

Her slit was inviting her audience in and her tits were hanging with extended nipples as though it were feeding time. Mr. James undid his buckle and slid his belt slowly through his trouser loops.

He bent it double and gave Linda his well-rehearsed speech.

"The last £5 will be recovered by ten strokes of my belt. You will count each stroke, if you miss one or are too slow it will not count and you will receive a new stroke which we will call interest. Turn and touch your toes."

Linda cried a sigh and bent over and touched her toes. Mr. James rested the belt on her bottom till he was ready then he removed it. Linda heard a whistling sound and felt the impact on her bottom.

Swish, "One, thank you Sir." Swish, "Two, thank you Sir." Swish, "Three, thank you Sir."

And so on. Swish, "Nine thank you Sir."

Mr. James stopped, had she miscounted? Then Swish, the final welt crossed the other nine in a diagonal, "Ten, thank you Sir," Linda was screaming but kept her position.

"Stay down." Mr. James walked to his briefcase and took out a whippy cane, which sprung straight when taken from the case. She got ten rapid and on the seventh fell to the floor where she got the last three.

Mr. James sat on the spanking chair until she stood and danced around the dining area clutching and rubbing her bottom. Her tits were running free, to the left, to the right, up then down, what a fantastic sight Pete thought and he noticed the hairs above her slit formed just one stripe of about one inch wide showing off her proud clit.

"Will you be short with the rent again Linda?"

"No Sir, never Sir, and thank you sir for dealing with me in a prompt and sincere fashion."

Mr. James never answered; he replaced his belt and re coiled the cane into his brief case.

Pete followed Zoë as they went into a group hug with Linda. They pushed themselves together for about one minute. Linda felt the bulge in Pete's pants as soon as they started hugging.

"Same time next month?"

They all said, "Yes Sir."

Zoe asked, "Excuse me Mr. James, please may I ask a question and behalf of us all?"

Pete and Linda looked shell shocked.

"As you now know our most intimate places and you have seen enough of our faults for you to have spanked us all in turn, well, we wondered if, erm, you could call weekly and maybe make up a spreadsheet where you can tally every week and punish us accordingly."

"Tomorrow I will pop three sheets through your letterbox for you to fill in, and be back next Friday at six when you will be lined up with your sheet, naked, next to the table, the worst mark also meets and greets Mr. Whippy," and he left.

Again the other two were shell shocked but not too shocked as they group hugged again, Linda dropped her hands from behind the other two`s necks and moved to Pete's jeans. She got hold of his cock on top of his jeans and he let out a moan. She unfastened his belt, undid his top button and pulled down the zip. His jeans fell to the floor; he kicked off his trainers and stepped out of them.

They all then released their hugs.

Linda lifted Pete's tee shirt over his head as Zoë moved to his boxers. She had once seen a blue movie where the girl reached down into the guy's undies and lifted out his cock. Zoë pinched Pete's cock through his boxers; she wanted it as big as possible. She reached down from his waistband into his boxers and bypassed his cock and cupped his jewels. Pete moaned again.

She tossed them gently then reached up and got hold of his cock as if it were a slippery eel. She gripped it half way down and brought it to the surface. She angled her hand so the head popped out first followed by the body. She rested his balls on his waistband and admired her handiwork. She lowered his jockey shorts and he lifted each leg out. His cock bounced free, still not fully erect so nice and floppy.

She knelt and pushed it to her mouth. She opened her lips slightly as if to form a puckered kiss and moved up and down his shaft. Her tongue came out and washed it all over it from the base to the helmet. She bit gently on the helmet causing another moan. Her tongue explored his opening and his head then she took him fully in. His cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged, she slowly removed it and Linda took over and took him straight in her mouth and down her throat.

Zoë stood and removed her halter-top and unhooked her bra. Her young tits bounced as they were set free, her nipples rose from their soft pink bed into large missiles prepared to be fired. She lowered her shorts and Pete could see her knickers had changed colour on top of her slit were she was wet. She paraded as if in a strip show, her little fingers hooked into the elastic of her flimsy knickers and lowered them to the floor. She took them off and waved them under his nose and touched his lips with them. She danced over to the dining table and lent over it.

Linda stood and took his cock in her hand and led him to the Garden of Eden over the table. She touched his cock against the puckered opening of Zoë's bottom, Zoë jumped a little and looked back at Linda; Linda nodded her head giving reassurance. She lightly pushed and prodded her bottom then moved him down to her slit.

She pushed his cock to the lips and away again, then in slightly and back out, tormenting them both. Still holding the bottom of his shaft she inserted him to a moan from Zoë. She pushed him in and out and then let him go in all the way. She stood to the side and began to spank Zoë, gently at first, then a little harder. She picked up her pink mule and gave her ten swats with that. Zoë was all over the place with ecstasy and would be moving around the table had she not been skewered by Pete's cock.

Linda stopped spanking Zoë and knelt down under the table. She went between Zoë's legs and pushed Pete's legs more open. She then sucked on his balls, one in her mouth at a time, then she licked them and moved higher to his shaft base and the entrance to Zoë's slit. She worked them both a while then stopped. She climbed up onto the table, astride Zoë's back, and offered her slit to Pete.

He readily accepted and his tongue worked overtime. Zoë arched her back and came with a loud moaning noise followed together by Pete and Linda. Linda kept her cunt pushed into Pete's face with her hands behind his head, she made him carry on working her with his tongue which she guessed must be the same size as his cock, the distance he was making.

He put his hands gently onto her scarred bottom and pushed his fingers into her bum crack, pulling her closer in, Linda again came over his face and he made sure he did not miss any. Linda stepped back and climbed down off the table. Pete's cock had slackened and fallen from its nest. Zoë stood up and sat on the edge of the table and Linda moved between her legs and pushed her tits for Zoë to fondle.

Zoë nipped her hard and she squeaked a little, then she took each one in her mouth in turn, biting, sucking and chewing, giving Linda thrill after thrill. Linda held Zoë's tits and bounced them in her hand, she also nipped and squeezed. They both noticed the colour and length coming back into Pete's cock as he rubbed it backwards and forwards, paying attention to the sensitive end, they both watched and learnt. Linda stepped back allowing Zoë to get off the table. Zoë collected Pete by his cock as Linda gently sat on the table edge making her wince slightly. She opened her legs thus displaying her magnificently manicured slit.

Zoë returned the favour of guiding Pete's cock to her lips. Gently teasing the pair she moved it in and out, Pete, not wanting to miss an opportunity, put his hands on one of each girl's tits. Both girls' nipples were rock hard and standing aloft from their rosy pink home. He swapped tits and carried on kneading and nipping.

Zoë let go of his cock and he fully entered Linda, and Zoë left for her shower. Linda easily accepted all Pete had and he moved his hand down to push a finger into her cunt. He held her clit between two fingers and squeezed, she responded by pulling her slit muscles tight on his cock, he flicked it with his finger then brought his other hand down and opened the hood more giving better access to her ecstasy button, it worked she came with force she had not known before and he followed as if to order.

She gently lay back as he withdrew and went to take his turn in the shower. Zoë returned to find her friend still laying in the same position with her legs still open, she playfully slapped Linda's slit a few times.

"Come on my dear, it's all over now, your turn for the shower." Linda got herself up and looked in the lounge mirror at her abused bottom, how fantastic she thought.

Zoë picked up Linda's clothes and placed them over the dining chair back. A cash card and what looked like maybe £100 in notes fell from one of the pockets to the floor. Zoë called Linda.

"There it is, I thought I had been to the bank," she winked at Zoë as she left for her shower.