University: Love in the Dorms

Story Info
Irma overcomes the challenges of freshman year.
5.1k words
4.1
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction and is not based on real events or facts.

1.

There was a special atmosphere. Her brother didn't know that she and Adam were seeing each other. Although perhaps you couldn't really call it that. Their relationship.

Each dormitory was part of the campus, and life was organized similarly in almost every dorm. Guys from the 4th and 5th years would choose a "girlfriend" from the same dorm. When they lived together for over a year, such a girl would acquire the status of a "wife." "Girls" would dress like women, with cosmetics and lingerie. Many "girls" took female hormones. They often cooked together, wearing dresses and nightgowns.

Sometimes, the "younger sisters" would simply wear their boyfriend's t-shirts in the dorm to make it look like a dress, but the underwear was always feminine. They had a special status. The choice of the female role did not usually depend on the year of study; it was a personal choice. They were called little sisters, but they could be older than their boyfriends.

For example, girls like Sophia, who enjoyed being a woman in the dorm. She was in her fifth year, and she liked being a girl. Her boyfriend was a year younger, but probably twice her size. In this atmosphere, the girls learned to understand men, communicate with them, and be appealing. They understood themselves and who they wanted to be. It was partly a game, but it was also their life. And some took it very seriously. It was a community with its own rules.

Once they acquired the status of a girl, they didn't want to lose it. Everyone in the dorm got used to their new names. Although some guys, after playing the role of a girl in their senior years, would stop doing it. But many enjoyed it and lived in the dorm as a girl throughout their university years. It was so cool to relax and be a different person. Moreover, starting a relationship with guys was easier and faster. It was interesting to experience real relationships after trying being a "girl." There was an emotional dependency that developed.

They would attend classes in regular attire, dressing like guys. But in the dorm, everything was different. It was a special time, with evening parties, drinking, video games, and fooling around with guys. In school, Sophia dreamt of being a football or baseball player, but she wasn't accepted into the team. She looked like a nerd.

At the same time, no one prevented the older guys from dating regular girls. But many dormitories had their own "sister." Adam was a former classmate of her brother. So, she really didn't want her brother to find out that they were together.

In general, the guys had to take care of both their "girl" and their cis female girlfriend. Some guys forgot about regular women and simply slept with their "girlfriend" in the same room. It was easier that way. They didn't have to go on dates. But the "girl" could also be demanding. And even more so, the "wife."

In the evening, they would watch TV until late at night, and then go to their rooms. The older guys were young and hypersexual, so the couples would engage in that almost every day. At night, the dorm would be filled with the soft moans of the girls, coming from the dark openings of slightly ajar doors. No one would be surprised if they heard someone having sex in the dorm. The guys needed it. They would remove their neighbors' panties and bras to start caressing their bodies with their broad palms. The guys would sleep alongside their cis girlfriends and the "girls" from the dorm.

It was considered normal.

Sophia's ex-boyfriend had already finished university and graduated. It was he who became her older friend, who told her everything and introduced her to university. When she came here, she knew nothing at all.

She entered the hall. The guys were watching a game, it was already evening. She was wearing her favorite short dress. She let her long hair down. She remembered how scared she was of boys in her first year. She didn't understand anything yet. She was naive and timid. But then Mark appeared, and they started talking. Still without any pretense. And something happened. Sophia liked him simply as a person.

Sophia felt grateful to Mark. Five months passed like this. They just talked as friends, sat together in classrooms and at lunch. And inside Sophia's heart, a warm feeling for him was growing. Sophia saw how "girls" lived. She saw that they enjoyed their new role in the university, they boasted a little about their uniqueness. That they could sleep naked with a strong guy. That they had somehow overcome their fear and tamed it, brought it under control. The first sex with a big guy really required overcoming a great fear inside the girls. They were genuinely scared, it was not a joke.

The dorm was like a separate world. Where there were its own laws. The "girls" didn't like it when cis girls came here. To their bedrooms and to their guys. The little sisters considered themselves their true friends. They spent more time with them. They lived together. After a couple of months, each of them already knew how to behave like a girl in the dorm, wearing dresses and skirts. Making their voices softer. It came naturally. The older girls could come down in just their panties and a top, to the hall where the guys were sitting. To grab a beer or a Coke from the fridge. They called their big guys when they spent too much time playing video games at night. The girls also loved sex, but of course, they didn't admit it. Some couldn't sleep alone anymore. Others were afraid to sleep without a guy, even though there was no reason for it.

2.

The room had a night lamp on and the laptop screen was on. He was dealing with a condom. She took off her thong and a small penis appeared. Music was playing downstairs and the guys were making noise. He spread her legs, they started kissing. He bought her a new phone when she became his "wife". She understood that it was all just a game.

They were like playing at being in a relationship, just having fun. But they both enjoyed it. Sophia couldn't understand why these "girls" change so much when they start living here. They find that feminine and tender side that big guys need.

A car pulled up, a couple of guys got out and started provoking the guys from Sophia's dorm. That was also a game. The guys started insulting them back. "Little sisters" were sitting in the back seats, wearing their dresses. In the evening and at night, the "girls" sometimes went out on the street dressed as girls. They probably went to the woods to smoke weed and make out. Sophia knew them, one of them since her first year. In real life, the guy is a nerd. Who did all the assignments for her boyfriend. She really fell in love with him. And the other girl is also a first-year student, they say she made two seniors fight over her.

Sometimes Sophia would argue with Adam, yelling at him with her high-pitched voice. Such things were often heard from different rooms here. That's why the administration was against the "little sister" and the big guy living in the same room. It was even periodically prohibited. But it was difficult to keep track of every student. Sometimes, when such a scandalous couple was separated, they would start talking again and sleeping together. Love relationships greatly complicated life in the student dorm.

3.

Sofia's favorite teacher was Martha. She lived nearby the university. Sofia would sometimes visit her. It was nice to have tea and chat. In their conversations, Sofia accidentally learned that Martha was a transgender woman. She was already over 50.

"How has life been for you after your decision?" Sofia often asked.

"It was the best decision in my life. The best 20 years of my life and 19 years of marriage. I can definitely tell you that. The life of a man and the life of a woman can never be compared, it's completely different. I understand what's happening in your dorm. We, teachers, can guess. First love, strong feelings. I know you think it's just a game. But it's real love. You might not experience anything like this again. The guys must be very persistent. In our time, they would chase after sisters for several years. And only in the 4th or 5th year, we would start fooling around. When the guys were just going crazy. My advice to you, is to hold on to your man. Of course, if he deserves it."

Sofia imagined what it would be like to live together for 19 years. It was unimaginable. How they had already become accustomed to each other. How well they knew each other. Sofia and Adam were only at the beginning of their journey. But then it hit her that Adam might not see her as a lifelong partner, but only as a girl for the duration of college. It was sad to realize this.

4.

When he first entered the room, he had no idea what awaited him. He had heard different stories, but never believed in them. There was a strong guy lying on the bed, apparently a university sports team athlete.

He stood up and approached Alen. His body blocked the sunlight from the windows. He pushed Alen against the wall.

"This is my room" he said.

His college life had not started off well. He didn't expect such rudeness. This wasn't high school, and even there, such things didn't happen.

He punched Alen in the stomach. Alen was genuinely scared. He realized that maybe Nathan was playing the tough guy, trying to appear that way. Apparently, they wouldn't be able to be friends with him.

Alen spent a week in the room with Nathan. He was afraid of him and tried to avoid him.

Nathan explained to Alen that he wanted to see him as a girl in his room. This meant that Alen had to grow out his hair and follow other rules. Nathan said that his friends and team members wouldn't understand if he lived in the same room as a guy.

It was wrong, and Nathan wanted to have a girl as his roommate. It sounded very strange to Alen.

Nathan immediately realized that Alen would make a good "little sister." He began to explain that their dorm had special rules and Alen would be offered a special role if he wanted. But Alen rejected everything; he didn't want to change and let them play these games. He came here to study. Nathan promised him some "protection", but Alen didn't need any of that.

They lived in the same room for about a month. One day, Nathan placed a dress and women's underwear on Alen's bed. Nathan expressed his desire for Alen to join their group, but of course, Alen could only do so as a "little sister." Nathan said that he didn't come up with this idea, but it was a tradition. And everyone did it.

It was true; Alen saw the little sisters in their dormitory and heard how the guys had sex with them. Some chose this role in the dorm to have fun with guys, while others thought it would make their college years easier.

Before, Alen thought it was all untrue, just stories. But now he heard every night how the guys fucked their little sisters. It was a little scary; they moaned so pathetically. Everyone knew about it, both students and professors. It just wasn't talked about.

No one forced Alen, but curiosity got the better of him. Besides, he was far away from his parents; he wanted to do something crazy, finally go to a party, get drunk. The role of a girl? Alen didn't know if he wanted it or not. Plus, Nathan was bothering him with his persuasions. For some reason, Alen felt like he wanted to be a different person in college.

Nathan placed a package of some pills on the table for him. Alen didn't know what they were. Nathan said that these pills would help Alen look like a "little sister," and, of course, he would need women's clothing. Nathan said to take one pill a day. If Alen wanted, Nathan wasn't pushing him into anything.

Nathan said that in four months, Alen would change and possibly become a full member of their club. But as a girl. In reality, Alen didn't care about any club and he didn't want to be part of one, he was just afraid of Nathan. But at the same time, he was a little curious, he wanted to test himself, he was open to something new.

Alen started taking one tablet a week instead of following Nathan's instructions to take them every day. Alen didn't want to rush. After a couple of weeks, he noticed that his body hair had disappeared, and his skin became softer and more delicate. His thighs became softer and a bit bigger. But there was no sign of any breasts. Alen was changing slowly.

A week later, Nathan told Alen to choose a new name for himself, which they would use inside the dorm. Alen chose the name Irma. Inside the dorm, there was a completely different atmosphere and universe compared to the strict and rule-filled college. It was like two worlds right next to each other. It allowed them to relax and forget about studying for a while.

Nathan started hugging her when she was in the room, he was already eager for sex. There was nothing shameful about it, all the football and baseball players slept with their "little sisters". Nathan started hinting at what he wanted.

Irma understood that it was still too early, she hadn't changed yet. She ordered women's clothes online and now she always wore them in her room. At first, she was embarrassed to appear in front of Nathan in a short skirt, she thought he would laugh. But on the contrary, he really liked how she looked. Her long girlish legs excited Nathan, made him fantasize about what he would do with her in bed.

Nathan continued to persuade her.

"It's only been three weeks, and you said we have to wait four months!" she replied.

But Nathan noticed that Irma was changing and already attractive enough to him. He asked for it to happen just once. He explained that it was a tradition of initiation in their dorm.

Suddenly, Irma wanted to end it all and stop this game of being a girl, but she realized that she had already given Nathan hope. He believed her, bought hormones, and thought she would be his girlfriend during college.

Nathan was a member of the baseball team and was in his third year of study, while Irma was a freshman.

On the wall of their room, there was a baseball bat, and Nathan said it was his grandfather's bat. Thanks to him, he became interested in baseball, Nathan had been playing since high school.

Irma didn't know what to do, suddenly she became scared of sex when things got serious. She wasn't ready yet, her body hadn't fully changed. Why was Nathan so impatient when he himself promised that it would only happen in four months? So Irma thought it wouldn't happen soon and wasn't as scared. Besides, Irma was busy with her studies. She noticed that Nathan was upset by her refusal. In a way, she liked that he was so restless.

Irma studied well and even sometimes helped Nathan. She was a decent girl from a good family and he was a muscular baseball player, so they made quite a couple. Irma thought it was silly and stereotypical. She became the kind of girl she disliked in high school. But who was to blame that Nathan fell for her?

One morning, Irma accidentally opened the bathroom door early and saw Nathan masturbating in the shower. This scene shocked her, she was scared by the sight of his big penis. But for the first time, she looked at a guy's penis in a different way. As she grew up, she saw things differently.

So they lived like that for another week. Irma was not ready yet and she was afraid. One day, Nathan's team won. They went up to the roof of their dorm and Irma talked with Nathan. Downstairs, there was a party in the yard. Irma was wearing a blue dress and looked over the trees at the setting sun. For the first time in her life, she liked who she was. Then suddenly, Nathan kissed her. It was not something that was done between "sisters" and guys. No one did that. What was wrong with Nathan? She realized what drives guys in general, and how she slowly learned to control that force. She had no idea how much big guys wanted sex. And it seemed like Nathan was serious about her.

Today was a victorious day for Nathan, he got a gift for Irma. These were white stockings. He wanted to see her in them. Irma was scared. She felt like her skin was not soft enough yet, and her body was not feminine enough. What if she would be like a guy in bed for Nathan?

She whispered in his ear that she was not ready yet. That she didn't feel feminine enough for physical contact. That she was scared and shy. But Nathan told her that she was already feminine enough for him. And that he was only thinking about her.

She went to change in the bathroom. She came out in a nightdress, took it off, and jumped into bed with Nathan. Nathan removed the blanket and admired her. Her hips had become slightly wider from hormones, her skin became as soft as a girl's. In these stockings, she aroused even more desire in Nathan. Finally, Irma was in his arms. In other rooms, guys were also getting intimate with their "sisters" after the party. It was a time for couples.

Some "sisters" didn't take hormones at all. That was also normal. They just dressed as girls.

When Nathan entered her with his big penis, Irma couldn't hold back and let out a high-pitched scream. It was her first experience like this. She didn't even know what she was feeling. She felt both excitement and fear at the same time.

In the morning, she woke up in his embrace. She freed herself and went to the shower. She felt embarrassed that she had given in so easily and that this whole game of being "sister" was distracting her from her studies. She attended classes in men's clothing. She liked this complete transformation when she was at dorm. People treated her differently, she had a different name. She was treated like an ordinary girl here. Now she didn't know which world she liked more, the outside world or the world in dormitory where she was a woman.

The day went by as usual, and in the evening she returned. She didn't realize that now Nathan would want sex every day. He was a young athletic guy with his own needs. And now, what was between them? Irma didn't even know how to define it.

Nathan kept asking her to help him with his studies. He had training and matches, and he couldn't manage everything. She was a very convenient friend for him, but she herself didn't know if she liked it or not. She now understood why guys wanted "sisters". For sex and help with studies. And that's all they saw in sisters. They were girls who were always there for the big guys. Irma didn't like such a simple role. She wanted to be someone more significant. Nathan's true and only girl.

Now she became less shy around him and could walk around the room in string underwear and a top or a short blouse. He would always get distracted from his textbooks and stare at her feminine ass.

Irma started to enjoy looking at Nathan's naked muscular torso. She wasn't aroused by the sight of a man's body, but there was some curiosity, perhaps female hormones were slowly affecting Irma.

Some guys preferred "freshmen girls". Others liked "senior girls". More developed, experienced, and self-assured. But "girls" became more bitchy over time.

Often freshmen slept with "freshmen girls" and went through all the years of college together. Guys became more manly. And girls remained girls.

Nathan's father would sometimes come over. Then they would hide Irma's women's clothing in the closet. They would just become friends and neighbors.

5.

One time, Nathan suggested that Alen come and visit them at his house on the weekend. Nathan's father thought they were just good friends. Nathan's family house was on the river bank, there was a small dock and a shed for boats. Alen was curious about how Nathan lived. She entered his room where he grew up. Posters of baseball players, various baseball equipment in the closet. Just a typical teenager's room. The window had a beautiful view of the river and the sunset.

12