University: Love in the Dorms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition, there was a board on the wall where Nathan kept his best game scores. Next to the computer was a table with a stack of baseball books. He took it seriously.

Nathan's parents went away for a couple of days and they were left alone. Alen liked it here. They drank beer in the backyard, chatted. Nathan's parents thought they were just friends and didn't suspect anything.

"My parents like that you're not one of the athletes, they consider you smart," Nathan said.

Alen found it strange to hear that.

By evening, Alen became Irma. Nathan allowed her to wear his mother's robe after taking a shower. Irma entered Nathan's room.

"I've never brought girls home before," Nathan said.

In general, "sisters" were considered a step towards a relationship with a real girl. Sex with a sister was not considered something serious. It was like innocent entertainment. Intimate contact with a "sister" wasn't even considered losing guy's virginity. But many in college limited themselves to just sex with a "sister", it didn't distract them from time for relationships and love. It allowed bigger guys to release sexual tension and focus on sports and studies. But then such guys often found themselves falling in love with their "sister" roommate. Relationships became more serious, attachment became real. Girls started taking female hormones.

In any case, such relationships were natural, the hypersexuality of big guys and the femininity of sisters, all led to one result.

The golden light of the setting sun filled Nathan's room, the window was open, motorboats floated on the river, visible from the window.

Irma lay on Nathan's single bed, took off her panties and bra, propped herself up on her elbows, and spread her legs. She was already used to the feeling of Nathan's penis inside her, all those endless nights they spent together on campus. She even knew exactly how long it took for him to finish.

Irma liked having such a friend now. She didn't expect such changes in college. Nathan was a little afraid that his parents might catch them. At first, Nathan didn't want a "sister" when he first came to college, but now he understood how guys and "girls" suitable each other. And why such a tradition had existed for a long time. He even loved Irma, not as a girlfriend, but in a slightly different way. It was a tender, friendly feeling. Like a younger sister, whom he cared for and protected. But he liked this feeling. He remembered how he had been a rough with her at first, it was wrong on his part. But he couldn't let Irma feel like a real, complete girlfriend of Nathan. It wasn't accepted among guys towards their "sisters".

But sometimes this tender feeling towards Irma turned into real love, and then Nathan was afraid that she would capture his heart. Or maybe she already had? Irma was the perfect girlfriend, she didn't demand love and relationships. She understood all of Nathan's interests, she herself had been a tomboy not so long ago.

6.

Not everything was always so harmonious between neighbors like Irma and Nathan. Sometimes there was a big guy who was cruel and mean. Lisa happened to encounter such a guy. From the first day, he dressed her in a skirt and made her take female hormones. From now on, she had to be in dresses or skirts only in the room and in the dorm. And then, a few days later, all of this began.

At night, he would jump into bed with her, and she had to endure for about 30 minutes until William finally calmed down and went to sleep in his own bed. The sight of girls' small penises gave the big guys strong erections.

He bought her hormones, and she took them as instructed. He said he was waiting for her breasts to grow. But this expectation didn't stop him from having sex with her now. Her name in the dorm was now Lisa.

Everyone could see that he was a bit rough with his "little sister," but this was also considered normal; all couples were different.

Lisa cursed the fact that she had an attractive feminine body and that she had caught William attention. Although she understood that if she hadn't become a girl, things would have been much worse for her. The first month was terrible. She felt ashamed and hated herself. She didn't like that she had to play the role of some sex doll in bed every night. She didn't even want to go to campus in the evenings after classes. William didn't treat her the way she deserved, that much she knew, but she couldn't do anything about it.

Why does everyone know about this and do nothing? This was a decent university. Lisa was surprised that such things were happening here. The coaches of the teams knew everything and, on the contrary, wanted more guys to have sex with "girls." They believed that it would help the big guys focus on their performance without being distracted by sexual thoughts. The coaches thought that the "little sisters" wanted it themselves.

Lisa sometimes thought that William shouldn't be allowed to treat her like this. If allowed, he would treat all women he encountered in life the same way.

Gradually, Lisa's mindset began to change. She started to get used to her role. She just needed to endure half an hour a day and not complain to anyone. By the way William had sex with her, she could understand how his day had gone, even though he didn't tell her anything.

But she still couldn't get used to the daily obligation of having sex with William. How he took off her panties, as if he were allowed to. He was confident about it. Guys like him thought they could do anything. Fuck "little sisters," fuck cis girls. She even started screaming in despair during these acts; she was scared and couldn't escape. She knew that some other "little sisters" were forced into sex by guys. Why was this happening, and why didn't anyone care? It was strange to be such a guy's "girl"; it was a special relationship based on submission. But at the same time, there was something else. She was his girl, and everyone knew it. It was like being tied to him. For the first time in her life, she felt so close to someone. It wasn't friendship, it was something more.

The academic year was ending, and many were going home. Lisa already looked almost like a girl. She didn't know what to tell her parents about why she had changed so much externally. It turned out that William's father was a close friend of the university dean.

Lisa entered her acquaintance's room in the dormitory. She was an IT "girl" who started taking hormones from the first year. There was a large speaker on the floor, playing music softly. The room was dimly lit. Her friend was wearing only thongs and a bra. Lisa often borrowed lecture recordings from her. There were computers on the floor, and monitors stood on the desk. Her guy usually came late; they would have sex, and then she would be free all night again. She would surf the internet or listen to music. Lisa noticed that all the "little sisters" had different relationships with their neighbors, the big guys. And all the guys were different. It was just like in real life, in real couples. Lisa loaded the lectures onto her flash drive, thanked her friend, and went to her room.

Suddenly, William called. They still occasionally spoke. He invited her on a short trip to the seaside. She agreed, maybe it would distract her from everything.

5.

Irma sat in Nathan's car, they were supposed to go on a trip to the sea. Nathan invited William and Lisa, but Irma didn't like William. Nathan bought an old Crown Victoria to drive this summer.

Irma thought about how much she had changed over the past year. At first, she felt like she was being forced to be a girl, but then she realized that these changes were a result of her own choices. For the first time, she wore a dress on this trip. She liked that others saw her as a girl now. Being a girl wasn't so bad after all. She still wasn't comfortable wearing dresses and skirts to class, but why not on this little trip to the sea?

Nathan went to the gas station to buy them water. Irma sat and thought about how she would tell her parents about everything when they saw her. The air conditioning in the car wasn't working, and the leather seat was hot and burning her bare legs. When she noticed the man from the other car staring at her, he turned away.

She realized that Nathan had been treating her more gently lately. He no longer saw her as just a girl to have fun with. This was becoming a real relationship, and Irma was not ready for it. She was scared, but at the same time, she understood that something had changed within her. She was no longer the old, naive Alen who looked at life pessimistically. What had changed in her?

She simply enjoyed feeling and experiencing new emotions. She was scared of the future, but she understood that she could feel something more, maybe even love.

12