All Comments on 'University: Love in the Dorms'

by Modern_Society

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story, hope you will write more of Little Sisters, Girlfriends and wives!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really liked your other stories so don't get me wrong when I ask:

What the hell are you doing, you need to write more of this! :D

Seriously I love this, I love stories that have an "institutionally forced transition" if you know what I mean. How there is this whole system that at first forces "girls" but then maybe they come to like it. I guess it is that they are forced but not too forced, it is that dancing around the edges of non-consent that's hot as you may know.

Anyhow while I'd love more of this world, of Irma, Lisa and Sofie however you'd care to write about them, I do have some constructive criticism if you'd care to hear.

The world you'd made is hot, the characters make it interesting. But your sex scenes are on the short side, in all your stories, but especially this one. A sex scene needs to be hot, and descriptive but also lengthy so that people have time to, well, get off. Now maybe you don't write your stories with the intent to get us off and that's fine. But most read literotica for that reason so your stories will be more popular if they do that job.

Whatever you choose I hope it involves writing a new chapter for this, and it you do know you will have one loyal reader ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous