University of Humiliation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the group cheered at seeing Lewis' cock, apart from Jack who was too busy staring at the man in front of him. Popping his dick back into his trousers Lewis was greeted with a few jokes and comments about his size, to which Lewis seemed to enjoy. Lewis then turned to Li and said "Come on Li! Your turn now!"

To which Li bravely follow suit, and calmly presented his own cock and balls to the group. Although not as large in length and width as Lewis, Li's dick was still really impressive to Jack. Li was displaying what Jack guessed as a 4 inch soft cock which past Li's small round balls. Unlike Lewis, however, Li had a huge bush surrounding his cock and balls. Some of the lads apologised for calling him small, while others made some jokes about his hairy bush. Laughing Li gave the lads a little wiggle of his hips meaning his Asian dick flap back and forth hitting either side of his thighs in turn. Jack was mesmerised by Li's confidence, telling himself he was going to be that brave in university, and that he wasn't going to hid himself away anymore!

When Li had hid his dick away, Lewis said he had a question. He asked "who here is a fag?" Everyone laughed. Jack laughed with the rest until he noticed Lewis' eyes were on him. Jack was straight, but with Lewis looking at him the way he did filled Jack with worry. Perhaps Jack had looked at Lewis' knob for too long! Jack began to worry being called the gay one, or worse what would happen to him in a forfeit. But before names could be thrown around the room, Tom said that if they wanted to go to a club they had best leave now. Everyone agreed to leave. Jack was overjoyed to be saved from whatever Lewis seemingly had planned for him.

Walking to the nightclub the fresh air reminded Jack of how much he had actually drunk in the flat. The world seemed to spin around him. Tom asked Jack if he was okay. To which Jack said he thought he might be a bit drunk. By the time they reached the club however, Jack felt really drunk and could hardly stand. Aaron and Jordan made a comment that they could never get Jack into the club in this state. But Lewis and Tom were adamant that they could. However, luck was on Jack's side and the club wasn't letting anyone else in, so all the lads had to go home. Saving Jack the embarrassment of being the only one not getting into the club.

Back in the flat, Jack was stumbling all over the place. Tom was the only one helping him get into the flat. Drunkenly Jack told Tom that he needed the bathroom. Tom left Jack go in by himself, but it was clear that he could hardly stand so went in with him. Jack stumbled towards the cubicles and with Tom standing behind him and both his arms on the side of the cubicles holding him up, Jack went for a piss. Jack was usually very shy about peeing in front of others but the drink took this shyness away. Pulling out his penis over the top of his jeans Jack happily pissed all over the toilet will Tom held him up. Piss went all over the floor and toilet seat. Tom laughed that Jack was going to have to clean all that up in the morning and jokingly said that he was an embarrassment and to imagine the state he would be in if he had left Jack go into the toilets alone. In the middle of his really long piss Jack had the sudden dread that Tom could see his dick. Looking over his shoulder he could see Tom staring at the ground. When Tom saw he told Jack to keep his eyes on the target. When he thought he was done pissing, drunkenly Jack put his dick back into his trousers without shaking and a final squirt of pissed went into this underwear and down the front of his jeans. Jack looked down and brushed it with his hand. Lucky for Jack though as his jeans were dark enough to hid the wet pee stain.

Walking down the corridor, Jack and Tom, bumped into Lewis, who offered to help Tom get Jack into bed. Once in his room, Jack collapsed onto his bed. With his eyes closed Jack could hear Tom and Lewis discussing that they had best take his clothes off for bed. This would have normally scared a sober Jack, but the drunk one was powerless. Jack felt his shoes and socks being pulled off, then his shirt buttons being tugged open and the fabric being pulled away leaving him bear chested. "What about his jeans?" asked Lewis. Tom said to leave them. But Lewis said, "nah, I fucking hate wearing jeans normally. They crush my balls, I couldn't wear them to sleep," and with that he carried on stripping Jack.

Jack with his eyes closed felt his belt being undone and his jean button and fly being lower. Jack opened his eyes and went to protest but the alcohol stopped him. He simply watched as Lewis lifted his legs and pulled the jeans away. Jack was laying there on his bed in only his tight grey briefs. It took a few seconds to realise that both Lewis and Tom were standing over him, Tom smiling but holding back a laugh, while Lewis roared with laughter. Jack instantly when red, humiliated that his new flatmates were laughing at him because he was wearing briefs. Somehow in his drunkenness Jack found the braver to shout, "It's just underwear guys, get over it!"

In between laughs Lewis replied, "It's not your little knickers that are so funny, Jack. It's the fact that you have pissed yourself."

Jack's drunken eyes focused on his crotch; he saw clear as day what they were laughing at. The piss from earlier had created a large dark patch in his grey briefs. Jack tried to put his hands over his briefs, his hands feeling the wetness. He closed his eyes and turned over trying to hid, on the verge of tears. Tom with a quick laugh, said to Lewis "Come on, he's drunk. Let's leave him sleep."

Lewis, however, leaned forward over Jack and whispered in his ear, "I think we are going to have a lot of fun together."

Lewis warm breath on Jack's ear made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. But the words Lewis said somehow made Jack's wet bulge start to grow.

12