University Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was just something about the idea of a figure of authority, a responsible woman (who adults placed their trust in) just saying 'fuck it' to everything they have worked and studied for, and deciding to start having sex on camera for cash full-time; nothing left to the imagination about her body, everything exposed, which made Samuel's eyes roll back into his head with orgasmic bliss.

Samuel started fantasise who else could be tempted by that same decision: throwing away a respectable life for an eternity of online internet exposure, nothing but your ability to suck cock to put food on the table. 'I wonder if Miss Brighton has ever thought about jacking in the career and start jacking off men on camera? She was certainly beautiful enough. Plus she has a perfect body.' He dreamed. 'I'm sure millions of men would pay good money to watch someone bend her over her desk, tear off her blouse, rip a hole in her skirt and start hammering her pussy. Surely it's easier money than being a professor? No qualifications required for porn - only a pair of tits and a dirty enough mind.'

'I bet Stacey's thought about. All your friends tease you saying she looks fit. Maybe they saw her online? Surely this ditz would find sucking off strangers easier than running a business? With that make-up and all those enhancements over the years, she'd fit right in with Lexi...'

His mother adjusted herself on the sofa and it caught Samuel's attention. He watched her laying there, snuggling under a wool blanket. 'Even without make-up, men would found her attractive.' He found himself thinking; the thought just popping into his head, somewhat surprising him.

Similar thoughts about his mother just kept coming. He didn't understand why nor could he force himself to think about something else.

He thought about all the times his classmates mocked him for having a mother who looked like such a woman, when he looked so unlike a man. It wasn't just people at school who had felt the need to tell him that they would enjoy bending her over either. Whenever mother and son were walking through town together, she would almost always receive wolf whistles from men in white vans or perched on construction site scaffolding. She would never respond, but that was when she was with Samuel. What she did when he wasn't there was a mystery to him.

'I suppose she is more 'feminine' than my classmates' mums.' He pondered as he scanned her from head to toe. By now she was laying belly-down facing the TV. Her feet, the closest body part of hers to his, were an arms length away.

'I guess I would have to admit, people find her attractive; more than the average person, anyway. I suppose she is objectively attractive...in a sort of arousing way.'

His eyes lingered on her waist.

'And she's done a good job of staying in shape. I mean...she exercises a lot.'

Through a strict exercise routine and healthy diet, Stacey had managed to keep off excess fat from her belly and her hips. She had long legs which gave way to a plump bum.

'Even in her baggy tracksuit, I bet her butt is as firm as any late-twenties yoga instructor. It's very...smackable!'

Samuel jolted! 'Holy shit! Where did that come from?' The thought had just appeared fully formed in his head. 'What am doing thinking about smacking my own mother's ass?'

But before he could analyse his own question or shake himself free of the thought, Stacey started to kick off the wool blanket - right on cue as if to reveal herself to him. Samuel knew he should look away. But he didn't. He couldn't.

He watched on as her legs kicked the blanket further and further down as she wiggled on the sofa. It was shaken down past her plump bum, strong thighs and to her ankles...eventually revealing the naked feet that were in touching distance to her son.

Of course, she wasn't aware of the show she had started to put on for him. She was still glued to the TV, blissfully unaware that her every movement was under her son's close watch.

Evidently, she was getting warm. But with the blanket removed and only a tracksuit top on her torso, she couldn't cool herself down any further; and so her shuffling and wiggling continued.

A short while later, after a particularly sizeable adjustment, her tracksuit top started to shift up her torso. The absence of any T-shirt underneath revealed to Samuel a strip of tanned warm skin around her lower back and belly. Although her blonde hair ran quite a length down her back, it was not long enough to conceal the small strip of flesh she had left exposed.

'I should look away. I should really look away. What would she say if she saw me staring? Why even am I looking? She's my mother!' Samuel questioned.

Maybe it was the fantasies about teachers-turned-pornstars that had switched him off from watching TV or something else entirely, but he wanted to look. He really wanted to look.

'You want her to keep wiggling, don't you? Admit it. You want to see a little more of her. Maybe you could get to see all of her back and belly...'

It didn't look like she was going to get comfortable any time soon; which meant more shuffling around on the sofa. With the next movement, Samuel watched her bum jutting up into the air.

Her tracksuit top remained pulled slightly upwards, exposing her naked belly and back, but this latest movement created a new and exciting development for Samuel. Her tracksuit bottom slid down a full inch.

'Surely she's going to adjust herself?' He asked himself of his mother. 'She knows I'm right behind her. Surely she can feel that her skin is out?'

'Maybe she'll flash her ass at you? Maybe then you could give it that smack? She might squeal or say 'Thank you...now do it again!'

Evidently, the movement was minimal enough for Stacey not to notice or care about because she didn't adjust either her tracksuit or bottoms. And when the next wiggle came, and the bottoms were pulled another few centimetres downwards, it was sufficient enough to reveal the top of her underwear: a white Calvin Klein waistband contrasting against her tanned skin.

'Oh my...they're her panties! She's actually flashing her panties at me! How can she not tell?' He asked himself, amazed and enraptured by the view of her.

'It looks like mummy's putting on a little show...'

'I really have got to stop looking!' Samuel tried to turn away, but couldn't bring himself to do it. The thrill of watching her. The way she was seemingly totally oblivious to her naked lower back and belly. And her panties. It was all just too enjoyable to miss.

'Hmm. Calvin Klein.' He was pondering her choice of underwear. 'Isn't that a men's brand? Are they boxer shorts? I wonder why she's wearing male underwear?'

'Maybe she doesn't like the cut or fabric of female underwear?' He puzzled as he stared at the exposed waistband.

'Why wouldn't she like female underwear? The panties I had on today were so smooth and stretchy compared to my boxer shorts. I loved the way they cut into me.' He was being totally honest with himself. 'Imagine what it would feel like with a pair of knickers covering that fuckable arse!'

'Mmm. 'Fuckable arse'. Where did that come from you naughty, naughty boy? Don't you know who she is...'

'Oh dear.' Samuel could feel his cock waking up. 'I really have to stop looking!'

'But why? You don't have to look away. Just relax...'

Stacey continued to squirm on the sofa in front of Samuel for the next five minutes. Samuel did try to concentrate on the TV, but the sight of his mother, and her exposed panties kept calling him back. It was just too hard to not stare.

'You'd like to see some more, wouldn't you? It's fine to say 'Yes.' But you're going to have give her a helping hand...you're going to have to make her show you more...'

He really did want to see more. 'If I ask her to move and her clothes just happen to reveal her body...that's not my fault, is it?' For the first time the thought seriously formed in his consciousness. He was actually considering it.

'What's to consider? She's clearly comfortable. And judging by that big hard cock pressed up against the thin fabric of those pyjamas...I know you want it.'

He had made up his mind. He was going to do it. He was going to ask his own mother to move so that he could see more of her body...more of her underwear.

"Hey mum?" Samuel asked, his mouth feeling a little dry.

"Yes, honey?" She replied without moving or turning away from the TV.

This was it. He was about to get her to move again. 'Oh fuck, am I really going to do this? Am I really going to ask her to move? Do I really want to see?'

His cock twitched at the thought. He moved his hands over his crotch to conceal the obvious bulge of a stiff dick ready to ejaculate.

'Do it! Do it now!'

Licking his lips to wet his mouth, he replied: "Umm...could you pass me the popcorn please? In the bowl. Over there." He nodded to the side table by her head as she looked back at him for a moment.

'Good boy...'

"Sure! Of course, darling". She replied, completely unaware of what her son was trying to get her to do.

The bowl required some stretching to get to. If she were to get up, her clothes would fall back into place and Samuel wouldn't get to see anything. But if she stayed laying down and stretched forward...then there was a chance her clothes would slip and reveal more.

In the milliseconds between her answering and making a decision to either stand or stretch, Samuel begged that it would be the latter. 'Please, please...please.' His cock was pulsing in anticipation. He could feel the warmth of his rock hard shaft in his abdomen.

Looking over at the bowl, Stacey paused for a second, then started to reach for the bowl.

'Yes!' He cheered. 'That's it...reach a little further. Show me what's underneath...'

Stretching even further, her tracksuit top moved up her back another inch: revealing more of her naked tanned back and midriff. Samuel's eyes widened with delight. It was working!

Her manicured hand was still an inch or two from being able to clasp the rim of the bowl. "Ahh...nearly there..." She said rather breathlessly as she shuffled her hips forward on the sofa to make up the distance.

Her movement was perfect. The shuffle created the desired effect Samuel craved: as Stacey reached for the bowl, her bottoms slid down her warm legs another inch. His eyes flew open and he had to be careful to keep his mouth closed at what he saw. He thought for certain that his twitching cock was about to start seeping cum into his pyjamas.

'Fuck that's hot! That filthy whore!'

'Holy shit!' Samuel said to himself as more of the garment around her ass revealed itself. 'It's a thong! It's a fucking thong! My mummy wears thongs'. His face turning bright red with excitement and shock.

He never could have imagined such a naughty surprise waiting for him. He thought the Calvin Klein waist band was the top of a pair of briefs or boxer shorts. Just like the ones he would wear. But he was so wrong!

His mother's over-stretching revealed to him that that was all there was around her hip: a waistband. Nothing more. No fabric covering her hips or ass. Just a single elasticated waist band, about an inch wide, running the length of his mother's tanned hips.

His wide eyes took in everything. He studied every detail of the skimpy underwear: the material slightly thickened at the top centre of her bum where the horizontal waistband met with the vertical strip of material running down the centre of her ass and back up over her vagina, connecting at the front and rear to create a small fabric 'T' shape no more than 2 inches wide.

'Oh God that's beautiful! She must feel incredible wearing such a thin piece of fabric.' He was practically drooling with lust.

Stacey then shuffled around on her belly to bring the bowl of popcorn over to her son. Her movement bought the tracksuit bottom back down over the majority of her previously exposed ass, hip, back and thong. But he wasn't dissatisfied, he'd seen more than he could ever have imagined.

"Thank you." Was all Samuel could quietly say as he reached forward for the bowl and placed it on his lap. His hard cock tapped against the bowl as Stacey turned back around to watch TV.

Samuel was stuck in a trance replaying the image of his mother's thong emerging from her ass and crawling up her naked back. 'Shit that was hot'. His eyes glazing over with the lust of the image in his mind. 'Why was that so good?'

He kept thinking about his mother's ass and thong as he mindlessly chomped on the popcorn. 'I wonder if Miss Brighton wears something similar at university? Like a naughty secret only she knows about, hidden away on that perfect body.'

The thought of his professor walking around in such scant underwear, concealed under tight fighting clothing, took his cock close to the edge.

'I wish I was in my room!' More than ever he needed release. But he was stuck. Stuck in the warm lounge with his mother. His too-short-tracksuit wearing mother. His tanned-hips-big-tits mother. His thong-concealing-exposed-slutty mother!

"Ahhh!" He moaned aloud as his cock pulsed and twitched into the soft fabric of his pyjamas.

'Start rubbing it! She won't know! She's distracted by the pretty flashing lights!'

'I need to make an excuse'. He was close to bursting now. 'I need to get out of here and get upstairs to my laptop.' He checked the TV guide again. There were 10 minutes remaining. 10 minutes. That's all. Then he could get upstairs and touch his cock and empty his balls.

Samuel did his best to purge his mind of the thoughts of his mother and Miss Brighton in thongs. His gaze locked on to the TV, fearing that if he looked over to his mother - even a second - his swollen cock would start to spew cum for her.

'Just focus on the TV. Just keep looking ahead and I can get out of here. I can do this.'

"Everything OK, sweetheart?" Stacey asked her son.

The TV had been switched off for 2 minutes now, but Samuel, so focused on stopping his cock from going off in front of his mother, hadn't realised.

Shaken from his focus, and realising his mother had been watching him stare blankly into the middle-distance of the lounge for a few seconds, Samuel responded sounding rather embarrassed: "Oh! Y-yes. Yes, I'm fine. Sorry! Must've zoned out for a second. I think I'm going to have to go to bed soon. Long day!".

"You're not joking!" His mother laughed. "You were miles away. You looked drunker than I get on ladies night!"

He didn't dare think about her night out with her work colleagues. The thought of her in her underwear wearing a tight dress and a pair of heels would set him off right there and then.

She carried on. "I think that's a good idea - get some rest. You've got another big day of university tomorrow, young man."

With that said, she made her way over to Samuel to give him a kiss and a hug goodnight.

'Don't look at her! Don't look at her legs, or stomach or tits! Not even for a second!' Samuel instructed himself for fear of creaming himself.

'Check her out...a quick peek won't hurt!'

He was looking directly ahead as she kissed him on the forehead. It took all his power not to look at the way the 'Just Do It' slogan stuck out as a result of his mother's fake tits, but he managed it.

Stacey then walked away, but not before adding "Oh and...please make sure you wash those pyjamas, Sammie". And with that she blew him a kiss, exited the lounge and headed upstairs to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Samuel was left frozen in his seat, his cock as hard and as ready to blow as it had ever been. After 5 minutes of waiting and thinking about dead pets and maths equations, his cock finally subsided to the point of no longer being visible as a noticeable bulge between his legs. It was finally safe for him to get to his bedroom and unload.

***

Stacey was still in the bathroom as Samuel exited the lounge downstairs. He was desperate for some alone time so made his way upstairs as quickly as he could without running. He darted past the bathroom and saw a glimpse of his mother inside wiping off her make-up and applying over-night moisturiser.

Making his way across the landing, past his mother's bedroom, his face couldn't help but beam with joy as he opened his bedroom door and made his way inside.

He was ready to explode and knew that it would only take a few strokes of his cock to get him close to cumming as he shut the door closed. 'If only I had a lock on my door.' He wished. 'Then I could really get up to some stuff in here.'

Sitting down at his desk and opening the lid of the laptop, Samuel was already pulling out his soft cock in anticipation of what was to follow. 'I'm in the mood for something extra naughty, tonight'. He thought to himself as he prepared for an almighty jerk-off session.

His balls were sat on the outside of his pyjamas and his cock was already completely erect by the time his laptop booted into life and his searched for his favourite porn site.

He knew exactly what he wanted to stroke himself to - it wasn't hard to explain why he typed 'Thong' into the search bar. He could feel pre-cum oozing down his cock by the time he hit 'Enter' on his keyboard.

The search returned thousands of results as his screen filled with videos of beautiful women in underwear being taken various positions. He didn't want just any random, low-quality video. The day had been stressful, embarrassing, unexpected and confusing. This was a treat to himself for surviving it: he wanted the right video for his desires.

He scrolled past the many amateur videos:Quickie Before Work,Naughty Baby Sitter Seduces Stepdad,Big Booty Teen Rough Thong Fuck andWife Gives Sloppy Blowjob. They weren't what he was looking for: he wanted to empty his load to the right woman (wearing the right underwear) in the right scenario.

From what he could see from the thumbnails of these videos, they all featured early twenties thrill-seekers who had filmed their sucking and fucking on a mobile phone. He had something more specific in mind, something a little production value.

After another few minutes of scrolling through page after page of cum-covered women smiling to the camera, Samuel was sure he had found the right video:Thong Wearing Slut Gangbanged in Public Toilet. More pre-cum emerged from his head and dribbled down the length of his shaft just reading the title.

He reached for his headphones from his desk, put them on and hit 'Play'.

It was a 50 minute ordeal for the titular thong-wearing-slut. 'I wonder how long I'm going to be able to last?' He asked himself with devilish glee. He thought that just touching his cock would set it off.

As the 'Naughty Devil Production' logo came into his screen, his mother tapped on his bedroom door and said "Good night, Sammie. Well done for everything you've done today. Just remember - you'll never forgot this day, and neither will I. I'm so proud of you."

He had frantically closed the lid of his laptop by the time she had finished her first sentence. 'She's not going to come in, is she?'

"Thanks, mum. Good night." He hoped a short and sweet response would give her no cause to stick around at the other side of his door - or worse - come into his bedroom.

He pulled the headphones away from his ears so he was certain that he could hear the moment she walked away and closed her own bedroom door behind her so that he could start watching his on-screen thong-wearing-slut in peace.

He was sure he heard his mum's bedroom door shut close a few moments later and that it was safe to hit 'Play' again. He heaved a sigh of relief and leaned back into his gaming chair as the Naughty Devil Production logo faded away and the adult actress appeared.