University Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like other videos by this studio, their movies always started with an interview with the 'model'.

'Cock slut, more like!'

She was wearing smart office attire and was sat alone in the studio talking to a woman off-screen. Her hair was a dirty blonde, naturally slim, wore thick red lipstick and dark blue eye shadow to match her eyes. She wore a pinstriped skirt and jacket with a navy blouse opened so every viewer could see the 'V' of her chest.

The woman off-screen was asking her various questions. The first was if she had ever been in a porn film before.

"Yes". She said laughingly, her voice filling Samuel's headphones.

'Of course she has, I bet she lives for getting fucked on film.'

"Wonderful." The woman off-screen replied, then asking: "And have you ever had sex with a group of men before?"

The model again again. "Yes I have...but not by this many men!"

'Mmm...what an easy life she has. Just fucking for money. No 9-5 stress. No getting up early or coming home late. No qualifications required. I bet quitting her job for porn was the best thing she ever did.'

"Ooh how exciting! I'm glad we can make this day special and memorable for you." Then off-screen voice beamed. "So let me tell you about the scene you're going to shoot today. We've constructed a fantasy especially for you, based on what you told us before arriving here today. It's a 'public' gangbang. And you will be playing the role of an office secretary who walks into the men's restroom by mistake.

"As you realise your mistake, a group of men walk in behind and take advantage of the beautiful lost little lamb that's made her way inside. They cover your mouth so that you can't scream and then start ripping away that gorgeous office attire to get to your fuckholes. The sexy thong and bra set they find underneath will give them all the confirmation they need that you're a cock-tease in disguise and would much rather be roughly fucked in your mouth, pussy and ass instead of typing away at your desk.

"The scene will climax with all 6 men stood around you jerking their cocks until one after another they leave a huge steak of cum over your face, tits and hair.

"The story ends with you left alone, having to put you skirt, blouse and jacket back on (in whatever ruined state they're in) clean yourself up as best you can... before leaving the restroom and heading straight back to your desk.

How does that sound?" The off-screen voice said to the soon-to-be gangbang recipient.

"Amazing!" Both she and Samuel answered at once.

The scenario started to play out on-screen. Samuel watched his cock twitch and jerk in anticipation.

The office secretary was sat in her cubicle tapping away on her phone. The open plan office must have had around 20 people walking around or in similar cubicles. The secretary then began to hold her knees together and squirm in her seat: indicating to the viewers she was desperate for the bathroom.

She left her cubicle and made her way through the busy office, texting as she went. The camera panned down her long stockinged legs and on to her glossy high heels.

Samuel started stroking his cock at the sight of such beautiful legs: she was completely unaware that she was putting on a show for her co-workers. He had to stop rubbing for a moment. Knowing what was about to happen to this dolled-up airhead was getting him too close already.

She then pushed open the bathroom door, not noticing that she had entered the men's because he long nails were still happily tapping away on her phone. But after taking a few steps inside and seeing the urinal: her eyes widened as she realised her mistake.

A stifled shock slipped from her big red lips when she saw the cocks of two men taking a piss.

'You're in so much trouble, little slut.' Samuel gleefully said as he gently caressed his balls.

The secretary immediately turned around on the spot, her heels sliding on the tiled floor, as she tried to make her quick escape, but was stopped by four men entering the bathroom.

Her heels clipped against the cold tiles as she collided into them; the clicking noise alerting the men at the urinal to the intruder's presence.

One man at the door pushed her into the centre of the room. She tumbled over and the camera panned over to her skirt as it slid up her thighs. It held for a moment to reveal thick thighs leading to an absolute peach of an ass.

'Look at that tight ass. Those wide hips...' Samuel tickled the base of his shaft with his index finger. He was loving every second of this. It was perfection.

Another one of the men moved over to the secretary and hiked her skirt up to her waist so that he could take a look at her skimpy underwear. She was on her hands and knees on the dirty tiled floor and offered no resistance to his advancement. One man locked the bathroom door, keeping any one from coming inside.

Samuel was in heaven. The sight of this beautiful woman, her massive tits and her revealed thong sitting over her winking asshole was delicious. 'What sort of a slut wears a thong? And in public too?' He thought to himself as he gently brushed the head of his cock.

More men on-screen moved over to her. One man covered her mouth as she started to scream as another started to rip open her blouse; buttons popping off and landing besides a urinal. 'Yes! Let's see those big tits.' Samuel started to stroke his cock; so too did the men on-screen.

She was lifted up into the air as her skirt was ragged off, tearing a seam in the process. With her blouse and skirt gone, everyone could see her black bra: the matching two-piece item with her tiny thong.

The first cock pushed its way past the thong and into the secretary's sloppy hole; the lucky man commented on how wet it was. Samuel started to stroke his cock proper, he could tell his balls were getting heavy and ready to drain themselves.

'I bet she's loving this. That's why she's wearing such skimpy underwear. Only a slut would wear underwear so small.'

Knowing he was close to emptying himself, Samuel skipped ahead towards the end of the video. 'I want to look in her eyes as I cum.'

This far along into the video the officer-worker-turned-cock-pleaser was tied up against a urinal. Her jacket functioning as a make-shift handcuff. Her hair was wet, dripping with piss from the urinal urinal.

'Keep stroking. It's what she wants! Not just the 'secretary' but the woman, the actress. Think about: she picked up the phone to a porn company asking to be fucked on camera! She wants to be shown-off. She knows guys like you will be stroking their cocks and emptying themselves at the sight of her debasement. She wants everyone to see. Stoke faster!'

Lost in the moment, Samuel continued to furiously pump his cock. The sounds of her moans and her voice begging for guys to deposit their cum filled his headphones. His bedroom was silent, save for the rhythmic tapping of his fist on his cock. 'God I'm so close now. I can feel it!'

'Keep pumping! Look into her eyes as you drain yourself. I bet she feels wonderful!'

Samuel leaned forward in his chair to stare into her big eyes; his face was only a few inches from the screen. Her make-up had run all over her face and was mixed in with sweat and spit.

'Kiss her! Lick the screen up and down! Just imagine the taste...so good!'

By now, the secretary was making no objections: she wanted their cum. She was a slut. There were right to gangbang her. It's what she wanted. She repositioned herself for the first load by tilting her head backwards, opening her mouth as wide as she could to give the cock a clear pathway to her wet throat and looked directly at the camera.

'She looks so beautiful...so horny and happy. Imagine if it was you? Imagine how good it would feel! You could be so happy...'

Samuel caught a glimpse of her thong: the only item of clothing she had been allowed to keep on. This sight of this was the final straw; it took him over the edge with the final few rubs.

Warm, sticky cum travelled from his balls to his cock. Visions flashed through his mind as the liquid made its way up inside the length of his shaft: milk and cream washing over his skinny jeans and drenching his cock and balls; Georgia, all dolled-up in make up; Miss Brighton trotting around in her high heels.

But the final image, the image that played in his mind as cum burst from cock, was that of his mother and her thong.

'Remember how good she looked as she shuffled and squirmed in front of you? Remember the noise she made as she stretched? The way her pink tracksuit moved up her torso to reveal her warm, tanned belly, back and hips...'

His body tensed up and his eyes closed as he braced himself for a shaking orgasm.

'And that thong! That beautiful thong...remember how it sprang up from her arse to reveal itself? It must've been pressed so tightly into her pussy and asshole! Imagine if you could spray your cum all over it! Oh God, that would be incredible!'

"Arrrggghhhh...yessss...you dirty...little...public...whoreeeeee". Samuel shot his load. His body twitched and shook. He stifled his moans as best he could, but his voice stilled called out into the quiet darkness of his bedroom.

***

Samuel slowly opened his eyes. The sounds of men grunting and a woman begging for more were still blazing through his headphones. With his non cum-covered hand, he clumsily hit the pause button. The moaning and begging stopped. His room was silent.

'Shit!' He panted breathlessly. 'That was good! But I think I called out...' He wasn't sure whether the words had escaped his lips or stayed tucked away in his mind.

He look around into the darkness of the bedroom. He could see from the under the gap in his doorway that the landing light had been switched off. But couldn't remember if he had seen it switched off when his mother had wished him a goodnight, or if she had left her bedroom at a later point to do this.

He was worried he had been too loud. 'What if mum heard me? If she did would she have come in and shouted at me? Or maybe she's going to wait until breakfast to speak to me.' He supposed be would find out soon enough.

Knocking off his headphones and looking around for a tissue to clean himself and the twice-stained plush carpet, Samuel realised there wasn't any. Usually he went to the bathroom and snuck a few sheets into his bedroom, but tonight he had been to eager to start touching himself and didn't want to wait for Stacey to be finished in the bathroom.

'It's not like I can go out and get some now either.' He sighed. 'The sound of me walking across the landing to get just some toilet paper from the bathroom would be way too obvious.'

With no alternative option, he wiped what cum there was on his hand onto his lower abdomen. It already had dried stains from earlier in the evening but it meant he could touch things with his hands without staining anything else.

He looked down at the carpet. Fresh cum sat on top streaks of dried cum. 'Fuck. That's definitely going to stain.' He worried. But there was nothing he could think to do get rid of his latest deposit, not at this time of night. So he walked over to his bed and climbed in, exhausted from a tiring but oddly unforgettable day of university.

***

Golden rays of sunlight beaming in through his bedroom window woke Samuel up before his alarm. It was still well after 9am, and he didn't need to be up for another hour, but it felt nice to be woken up naturally as opposed to the disturbing ring of his phone. The warmth of the rays felt comforting on his face.

His first university seminar didn't start until midday, so he had plenty of time to ingratiate himself into the day. Stacey would already be at work by now so he could enjoy his breakfast in front of the TV (something she would never let her son do). 'And I won't have to answer any awkward questions about last night.' He thought to himself, relieved that whatever may or may not have been heard through his bedroom walls, did not have to be confronted until this evening.

After he finished his breakfast, tidied away his plate and had a shower he threw on a fresh pair of jeans, white T-shirt and black jacket. He set off to the train station a few hours before he needed to: he had to pick up some books and wanted to take the opportunity he missed yesterday to explore the campus.

Stepping off the train and into the university campus, he made his way over to the nearby bookstore. Both it and the campus was brimming with young adults. 'I'm bound to make at least a few friends here!' He happily thought to himself. 'There's so many different sort of people here...not like it was at school.'

After strolling around for an hour to explore, he headed to class, keen to get there early and make a good first impression for his professor. 'Today's the first day of the rest of my life! Samuel Smith: Consultant Accountant, First Class Honours.'

***

He was 10 minutes early to class and was expecting to be the first one there, but as he walked through the door he was surprised to see Georgia sat on her own at the front of the room. The professor had yet to arrive and there were only a handful of students sat inside towards the back of room. 'This is my opportunity to talk to her!' He said to himself, exited at the prospect of making a girl friend.

Samuel thought Georgia looked fabulous; like a model. Something really had changed in her from when she was a school girl. Like yesterday, her make-up was applied to the high-heavens. Women may have found it trashy, but to Samuel, it reminded Samuel of his favourite porn starts; so naturally he loved it. She was also showing quite a bit of skin: certainly more than a maths seminar warranted. But she didn't seem to care.

She was wearing a low-hung white cotton jumper which sat across her chest, leaving her breasts and everything below covered, but her neck and both shoulders completely exposed. Tight black form-fitting jeans clung to her legs, but had large holes cut out at her thighs and knees to expose her tanned skin. 'She looks really hot. Like a sort-of sexy librarian.' He thought as he made his way over to the seat besides her.

He was sure that this was a great idea. 'She knows me from school. She'll probably recognise me when I sit down. I could ask her what she got up to over the summer.' He pondered. 'I'm pretty sure we live in the same village...maybe that's something we could chat about?'

He was starting to get pretty nervous by the time he was pulling the chair next to her out from underneath the desk. He hadn't noticed that Georgia had already seen him coming and rolled her eyes when she could tell he was going to sit next to her.

She was still in a foul mood from some prick stealing her panties yesterday and didn't want to chat to anyone. If she was going to have a conversation with anyone, it would the CEO of a modelling agency about signing her up on a lifetime contract. At the very least it would be sexy hunk; not some random boy.

Trying to act casual, Samuel took out his notepad and pen from his backpack and ignored how dry his mouth was. After what happened yesterday, he didn't bother bringing a coffee to class.

"Hello." He said, tapping her on the shoulder.

She sighed, slowly turned to face him, then let out a passionless "Hello."

"So you're studying mathematics too?"

She made an exaggerated motion of looking around the room, then replying dryly: "Duh. I am sat in maths class, aren't I?"

Samuel felt embarrassed. It wasn't going to plan - it never did when he talked to pretty girls. 'Obviously she's pissed off. To be fair, I did ask her a pretty stupid question.' He quickly thought to himself. 'Can't blame her, I suppose. There weren't a whole lot of ways she could have responded to that one.'

He knew he needed to try a different line of conversation and get her talking about something she was interested in. After a brief moment thinking about it, her told her: "I like your outfit!"

"Oh yeah?" She replied, quick as a flash. "Want to borrow it?"

Her cold response hit him like a train. Maybe it was because of what happened with the women's underwear yesterday, but he suddenly felt very self-conscious and very nervous. His stomach started to knot. "What? No! Look...listen. My name's Samuel. I think you may recognise me. We went to the same sch...

She'd been looking out the window, but turned to face him when she cut him off mid-sentence.

"Look, no offence...but I don't care. I don't care about any of this." She waved to the four walls of the classroom. "I'm not interested in knowing your name or giving you mine. And I'm not interested in having your number. Or giving you mine, for that matter. So just leave it. Understand?"

Her words hit him like a train. Clearly she was in a dreadful mood and had been waiting for a moment to unload on someone. Unfortunately for Samuel, that someone was him. But she wasn't finished yet.

"In fact...I would appreciate it if you left me alone and went and sat somewhere else."

He was speechless. He didn't say a word back to her, he just watched the words fly out of her pretty mouth. Once she'd finished, he just packed up his things and moved across to the opposite side of the classroom.

'I wonder if she's a bitch to everyone. Or just me?' He asked himself as he subtly wiped a few tears away which had formed in the corner of his eyes.

'I think she's just going to be a bitch to you. But that's OK...looking as hot as that, she can do whatever she wants...'

***

After sitting through his first seminar and feeling defeated, he trudged over to his next class, this time sitting away from Georgia or any pretty women: opting instead for the safety of a chair a few seats away from a group of men.

The three men sat next to each other joking and laughing before class started. 'How have they managed to make friends so soon?' He asked himself, feeling pretty low. 'Maybe I should go over and introduce myself? It can't go any worse than with Georgia.'

He studied them carefully - they all looked so much more developed than he was: broader shoulders, facial hair, defined chest muscles...all the hallmarks of maturity. With his soft skin, round face, flat chest and slim arms and legs; Samuel knew he didn't share any of their physical qualities.

'You don't look anything like them. You're not a real man. You'll never be a real man. Just accept it...'

As he thought about going to introduce himself, a group of three more men burst excitedly into the classroom and sat down next to them in a huddle. 'There's no way I'm going over now. There's far too many of them!'

"Look at this! Look at this!" One of the newest entries shouted in hushed tones to his friends at the back of the class whilst holding out his phone. As the men huddled in, Samuel was just able to peek through and see what all the excitement was about: the man's phone was playing pornography!

"And look - my phone's connected to the university WiFi!"

"How's that possible? Everything's blocked on my phone and laptop! I can't get on anything thanks to their stupid child lock!"

"Downloaded an app, didn't I! Works a treat - I get access to all the filth I want!"

Samuel turned away and laughed to himself. 'Porn. At least there's one thing I have in common with them.'

***

Samuel was feeling pretty rotten by the time he got home to an empty house; the feeling of his rejection from Georgia and 'not feeling like one of the boys' still hung heavy over his head. But he was in his bedroom now and was able to get to his happy place by switching on his laptop and clicking on his favourite porn site. 'Mum won't be home for a few hours yet; so I can be as loud as I want.'

Headphones secured and jeans unzipped, Samuel was ready to put a disappointment day of university behind him. But after 15 minutes of scrolling through a pages of big-boobed-beauties, he felt nothing. Not a flicker of arousal from his limp cock.