University Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mindlessly clicked on the day's most viewed video: a brunette slobbering on a cock. Despite her looking like a sex doll, her slutty moans, the way she spat on the stiff member and the way her eyes bulged as she forced herself to take as much man meat as possible down her throat...Samuel could only manage achieve a limp erection. He used a hand to fiddle around with it trying to get a response - but nothing.

'Why can't I get hard?' He worried. 'This never happens.'

After 10 more minutes flicking and pulling his floppy dick, he gave up. His cock just wouldn't react. He gave up and went downstairs to watch TV. The day had been a disaster.

***

By 9pm, Stacey still hadn't returned home. 'Where is she?' He wondered. 'She usually gets home at 6pm.'

His mother eventually walked through the front door and into the living room just after 10pm. She was wearing her work attire: tight jeans and T-shirt which bulged with her big, fake cleavage.

"Mum, where have you been?"

"I've been at work...silly..." She replied, her words leaving her mouth with a hint of a slur, her whole body rocking steadily back and forth in the doorway.

"This late?" He wasn't sure if she was lying. "Mum, have you been drinking?"

"Yeaahhh...'till this late." She smiled, as if remembering something. "And...yes. I've had a drink or two with the girls at work. We stayed late...and had a glass of our complimentary Champagne. It was looooovely..." Her drunken words fading away into the quiet room.

'She's definitely had more than a glass. But at least in this state she's not going to confront me about hearing me in my room last night.'

He could tell from her heavy breathing, how she spoke and the way she rocked in the doorway that she was really drunk!

'Look at the way her tits wobble up and down in that tight T-shirt...imagine squeezing them!'

"Now if you don't mind, Sammie..." She emphasised his name like she was quoting it. "I'm going to have a little nap!"

With that announced, she left the room and stumbled her way upstairs.

'Everyone's ignoring me today!' He thought to himself glumly. 'I wonder what it is about me? What will I have to do to myself to be popular..?'

He didn't stay up much longer before trudging his way upstairs. As he made his way up, he could see light from his mother's bedroom. 'Why's she sleeping with the light on and her door open?' He asked himself.

Stood outside her room and peeking in, he could see that had passed out mid-way through getting changed for bed. She'd managed to get into her silk dressing gown before falling asleep face-down on her bed and was now snoring heavily.

As he moved inside to switch off her light, he noticed her pink panties spread out on the floor. 'They're beautiful...' He caught himself thinking.

It was a pink pair of Brazilian style briefs, trimmed with a floral lace trim, ribbon bow and a little silver love heart charm...the same charm Samuel was surprised to see on the briefs he stole yesterday.

'Cute! You wear matching panties with mummy!'

Then he noticed that a large segment at the top of the rear was missing - a design choice in the shape of a love heart that would show the top of her ass cheeks.

'She really is a filthy, show-off slut who loves to flaunt her body!'

He'd never seen panties like it before. 'She must look fantastic in them...' His mind trailing off thinking about the type of woman who would wear something like this.

He look over to his mother and then back down at the silk panties.

His cock finally started to get hard.

***

Coming in chapter 3:

*Samuel's panty addiction takes hold and he wants more.

*No internet at home means he is forced to get resourceful.

*His viewing habits change.