University Underendowment

Story Info
Sex Ed Instructor asks to see friend and co-worker's penis.
1.6k words
3.95
12.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darmody
Darmody
7 Followers

"What must life be for underendowed men? Walking under a cloud of shame their whole lives.""

Dave shudders to hear such talk. Casual chat in the faculty lounge sometimes got racy at this midsized liberal arts college. But he'd never heard anything so inappropriate from Carol. Put so bluntly.

Even if she teaches a Sex Awareness class. ("Our Bodies and Our Society," or somesuch title in the syllabus.) Carol is usually girlishly circumspect. Not hurtful. Not freely insulting hypothetical manhood.

Covertly, Dave studied the faces of the other men present. Tim and Darnell, The four instructors (none of them full professors) ate lunch together often. Casual work friends.

Had Tim or Darnell taken the same offense at Carol's statement? Belittling innocent men. Men whose only shortcoming (>ahem<) was no fault of their own. A handicap, almost.

It is unlike the usually bleeding-heart Carol to be so cruel, Dave thinks. To demean the less fortunate. Shaming them for what God or unfortunate genes granted.

Is shame even allowed in the field of Sex Awareness? Carol's specialty. Dave assumed so, though he wouldn't know directly. He worked in a more traditional field. Students would say a boring field: mathematics. (College Algebra, Pre-Calculus, and Trigonometry.)

If he is the only one offended, he won't interrupt. Last thing he wanted was to confront Carol, upon whom he harbored a secret crush. A crush which grew from initial annoyance with her low, raspy voice and brazen make-up to loving every inch of her moderately chubby body. Bottle-blonde hair, blue eyes and glasses. Freckled face and shoulders (when her shoulders showed). Wide hips and slightly more than a handful of breast.

"Don't ask me," says Darnell. The three non-Daves laugh. Dave is silent.

"Me neither," chimes in Tim.

"You're awful quiet, Dave," Carol notices. Flashing her blue eyes at him. Behind stylish hipster frames.

Tim and Darnell continue laughing. Dave observes Darnell's legs are stretched wide open, oriented toward Carol.

"I dunno. It's probably like being short or bald. Except people can't tell.

"Usually I can tell," chuckled Darnell.

"Anyway, I wouldn't be ashamed "

"Sorry, dude," Darnell interrupts. "But that sounds like something a little dick would say."

The three laugh harder than they had before. Dave doesn't realize, but he's gone red. Darnell notices.

Large black man. Baseball coach. Odds were Darnell had a big one, Dave thinks. Little does he know Carol has seen it. Sucked it. Not yet fucked it.

"Aw, that's okay, Davey," Carol sympathizes. She reaches over this soup to lightly stroke his arm.

Darnell and Tim share a sardonic glance.

"Welp, gotta go," says Tim. "Before we start whippin' 'em out."

Drama class awaits his presence. Hard to believe he hasn't fucked his share of co-eds, with today's penile confidence and his stage-actor looks. "See you tomorrow, Carol."

She visits his movement classes to get body study ideas and interview students about their sex lives. For all Dave knew because she's into Tim. Unlike Darnell's, Carol has yet to touch Tim's cock. She's considered it.

"Me too, U s'pose," says Darnell. "Keep it high and tight, Davey." They laugh again.

Throughout today's mirth Dave has remained suspiciously quiet. The others clearly recognize his discomfort. Definitely also the fact that unlike Tim and Darnell he hasn't denied being underendowed.

-----

How little is Little Davey?

He doesn't know, relative to others. Being a numbers man, he knows his numbers. 3.5 inches long when hard; 3 inches around. No one's told him that's on the small side. No one's seen it.

Dave is a 32 year-old virgin.

Made out with a couple girls in junior high, nothing afterward. In high school he focused on getting into college and working to pay for college. At university he was too shy.

"Losing it" to Carol would be heavenly. Though if they ever made it, he'd never tell it was his first time. (She'd figure it out. Not that it would ever, ever happen.)

Besides what he's told her in brief hallway conversations, Carol knows nothing about him. She knows he chef is her out and probably has a thing for her. Not from his lips.

A few silent minutes pass after Tim and Darnell exit. When Dave finishes his soup, Carol squeezes his arm. "Have a sec? Come to my office."She knows Dave's next period is open.

Inordinately excited as they walk together to her nearby office, Dave wonders why she needs to see him. Today, the day of her underedownment comment. Something different in the air.

Following slightly behind, Dave watches her knee-length accordion skirt sway. Chubby white girl ass, Darnell once called it. Chubby white academic ass. A type (among many) drooling for big black cock like his.

Neither talks until they're at her door. "Nevermind the mess," she says, moving to unlock the office. It's open.

"Oh, no. Of course not," responds Dave politely.

"Hey, Shell," Carol calls to her officemate. Dave barely knows Shelly Stabblin, a Health and Sexuality Department professor.

"Hey, Care." Eyeing Dave, the portly ginger raises her brow at Carol. "Need the space?"

"If ya don't mind." A look on Carol's face like she wants Shell to leave them alone. Dave stands still.

"Sure, yeah, okay."

Strangest thing, as Shelly gathers her things Dave gets hard. Usually requires visual stimulation and rubbing to achieve. The atmosphere in that office is enough Without much to get hard, it gets all the way hard presently.

"Lemme scooch," Shelly says in a friendly high-pitched voice as she passes Dave in the doorway. Rubs his midsection briefly. Could she have felt?

"Close the door, Davey," Carol says after Shelly is gone. "And lock it."

>Click<

She positions her seat in front of Dave."I guess you're wondering... I got you in here...I guess you're wondering what you're here for." Carol says, nervous as he's seen her.

Dave can't talk. He waits for her to continue, hard as ever.

"It's just that, at lunch...I thought maybe I offended you." So that's it. She wants to apologize for her insensitive comment towards underendowed men.

"...If I hurt your feelings..."

"Mine? No. Its just, if the wrong person heard you talk like that..."

Carol smiles. "Davey. Come on."

The room is silent. Carol's comment hangs in the air.

"I'm a professional on this subject."

No response.

She continues, "It was obvious...I mean, Tim and Darnell, they denied it. You didn't say anything, and you were so red."

"That doesn't... I, we..."

She sticks her hands out invitingly. "It's okay. You don't have to worry. I won't tell. I just have professional curiosity."

So sweet, coaxing Dave, who barely asked himself where this was leading.

Receiving no response, Carol went on, leaning in. Nearly whispering, "How small *are* you?"

"I'm not, I mean, whaddyou mean..."

"It's okay, it's okay," says Carol, almost cooing. She eases closer and softly grabs his shoulders. "I didn't mean to pressure you.

"Davey, I know you have a small penis. I could have guessed from the moment I met you, but I knew for sure based on your reaction to what I said at lunch."

Unable to look in her eyes, Dave focuses on the blonde curls touching her long, pale neck.

"Will you...will you show me? I've never seen a little one. I'd like to see how your behavior connects with your penis. In order to do that, I have to see it."

If it weren't for the fact that she licked her pink lips as she stared down at his crotch, Dave might have refused. Maybe this could lead to him giving his virginity to her, he thinks. She wants to see me, man!

Probably can see me already, he continues to think. What with this massive boner.

The outline of his boner, though ragingly hard, is invisible to her. Carol was to see it hard, she's decided. She doesn't know if she'll be forced to request he get an erection. Because she is never gonna touch it.

Dave nods, unzips, and fishes for it within his underwear as she sits. Pulls it out through the fly.

"OHMYGOD!!!" Carol shrieks. Cradles her hands in front of her nose and mouth. "I had no idea!"

Dave looks down before putting it back in.

"No idea it was so tiny, I mean. Oh, poor baby," she says sympathetically.

Stands to pat his cheek like a child, but Dave is already making his way out of the room. Fumbling with the lock. Out the door, down the hall.

Carol giggles to herself. She'll settle things like a pro at lunch tomorrow. Davey won't make trouble. Despite losing control of a sensitive situation, Carol is confident she has control of him.

Better safe than sorry, she decides to send Shelly to check on him.

-----

Minutes later Dave rushes into his solitary office. He absolutely needs satisfaction this instant. However unprofessional that'd be.

Never tried at work, do Dave is unsure how to proceed. Nevermind. Impulse takes over. His dick is out, and he humps his hand as it rests against his desk. Imagining Carol's lips.

Not too long later, Shelly opens Dave's door mid-knock. Carol called her on her cell asking her to check on Dave. Whatever that meant. One of her little secret Sex Awareness parties.

Anything for Carol, Shelly thinks. Her girl crush. The homely Shell admires and sometimes fantasizes about Carol. Shelly considers herself bi, but would never think of a man like Dave the way she admires Sweet Care.

Blasts of cum shot out of Dave soon as he sees Shelly and her large breasts--beneath an enormous bedsheet of dress--barge into his office. She ruins the imaginary tryst he was having with Carol in his head.

"David, what the fuck!"

He scrambles to put himself away.

"You leave Carol and me to immediately come here and jack off!"

"No, it's not what you think..."

"I should call security is what I think."

"No, please. Talk to Carol first. She can explain."

Shell arches her brow. Maybe she can make use of Dave and his disgusting behavior.

The End.

Darmody
Darmody
7 Followers