University Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPANK!

"Ohhhh!! Please..." Alexandra moaned as the ripple from the spank sent electricity up her spine and straight to her head.

SPANK!

"Ohhhhh fuck! Please professor..." Alexandra moaned as she sensed his hand readying for yet another grand slam.

SPANK!

"Ohhh fuck me! Please fuck me professor!" the eighteen-year-old cheerleader begged as he gripped her wide hips and slammed his nine inches inside the gates of heaven.

Alexandra was way too young, but he knew that any man who saw her like this would beg to fuck her. Flushing sweetly, her face was both a whore's and an angel's, especially with a cute little button nose, spectacular blue eyes that just had this natural 'come fuck me' look. Jamal couldn't believe how perfect she was, a true gemstone of a beauty, with a body built for fucking.

Jamal gripped her by the waist, before he quickly started to pound away at her as fast as he could, grunting with pure lust as he went.

The desk was creaking and Alexandra' rippling ass was making a loud slapping noise as it impacted with the fat stomach beneath his shirt.

"AH! OH! AH! YOU FUCK! UNNGGGHHH! AAHHHH!" Alexandra grit her teeth as she pushed herself back onto him to meet his pumping hips, which is when she felt him unfasten her bra and throw it off her now completely naked body.

The sight below him was one he was going to cherish forever. She had the perfect hourglass figure, and it was his, all his. He watched with amazement as his cock slipped in and out of clutching cunt. It was too much for him and he had to stare at the ceiling for a while, fearing he would cum too soon.

"That's it, cutie pie! Take that black cock!" Jamal grunted while his hands mauled her tight round ass, his fingers digging painfully into her skin.

"God...you're built for black dick, aren't you?" Jamal roared before he slapped her ass hard, which made Alexandra moan in delight.

"Ohhhh! Yes..." Alexandra moaned since all she had ever known since losing her virginity were black cocks pounding her.

The sixty-eight-year-old fat man continued to pound away at the eighteen-year-old, slapping her ass from time to time, which always got an appreciative moan from Alexandra. Feeling like a king, he gripped Alexandra by the hips and hammered into her with everything he could.

Alexandra dragged herself up onto her elbows and Jamal seized the chance and plunged his hands underneath her to grasp her massive bra-covered tits.

Using her round breasts as leverage, he continued to spear her on his now frantically thrusting cock.

Alexandra was now moaning and squeaking in delight, as the animalistic battering continued.

"Take it cutie pie! Fucking hell your booty looks good!" Jamal grunted as he struggled to maintain the pace.

Alexandra was close now, her pussy was clutching his thick cock, devouring it hungrily. He was mauling her tits, tweaking her nipples, causing her to yelp with pleasure filled pain.

"Harder! FUCK ME HARDER! MAKE ME CUM!" Alexandra begged, driven crazy with lust.

Jamal responded by gripping her hair and roughly yanked her head back with it, arching her back towards him.

"UNGH!! OH MY...OH GOD!!! FUCK ME HARD! OH GOD!! Alexandra had been taken by surprise by the sudden forcefulness of the battering she was receiving, but it was a welcome one.

"Take it cutie! Fucking born to be bred!" Jamal grit his teeth and grunted with heady excursion. He arched her back towards him by tugging on her hair, while the other spanked her ass hard.

"MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CCUUUUMMMMM!!" Alexandra pleaded with him as she felt herself building to an euphoric climax. She pinched one of her nipples on her wildly swinging breasts and screamed with pleasure, the feeling of her hair being pulled was amazing as he continued to fuck her with maximum intensity.

Jamal wasn't satisfied, however, as he wanted to have her gorgeous legs involved in the fucking. So, he pulled out, flipped her effortlessly around, brought her legs up to his shoulders and slammed back into her.

"Oh yes! Keep fucking me like that! Oh my God! Professor!! Fuck me till I cum!" Alexandra could feel every vein of his thick gnarled shaft, caressing the walls of her tight velvety snatch as he thrust himself deeply inside of her.

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you? Yeah, you like getting pounded on your professor's desk, don't you?" Jamal grinned as his fingers dug into her shapely tanned thighs, her heels dangling by his ear and the muscles in her thighs rippled from the heavy pounding he was giving her.

"Oh my God! Professor! love it!! AH! AH! AH! YES! FUCK ME HARD!" The cheerleader screamed with a wild look in her eyes, panting loudly.

Unbelievably, spurred on by her words, Jamal found that he did indeed have one more gear left in him. His hips became a blur as he forcefully fucked the stunning platinum blonde as hard as he could. The desk began to shake and the math sheet fell off as she flailed her arms around as Jamal fucked her brains out.

Jamal began pounding her more vigorously and he built up a frantic rhythm. Alexandra was soon screaming and moaning with pleasure. This was what she wanted all the time after having been introduced to it and she knew that her professor was right! This was what she was born to do. There was no talking for a while, only animalistic sounds of passion as they used each other's bodies, both working themselves up towards imminent and explosive orgasms.

Jamal played with her clit, causing Alexandra to arch her back. The result of which made it look like she was offering up her huge jiggling tits for the taking. An offer he couldn't refuse.

Jamal squeezed her double D cups together, thumbing her stiff nipples. Then he released one and slapped it back and forth on her chest.

Alexandra legs shook and her heels came off as he fucked her silly.

Alexandra was so nearly there, and took the hammering of a lifetime. "AH! AH! AH! AH! AAHHH!! UUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHH YYYEEEESSSSSS!!"

Jamal felt her pussy clamp around on his cock like a vice and knew she was cumming hard. He let go of her tits and grasped her by the throat, muffling her series of guttural groans, as her body went into spasm. His other hand went back to her clit and frantically flicked across it.

As much as he wanted this experience to last forever, he was soon unable to prolong the inevitable and his cock went off like a rocket. "AAARRRRRHHHHH YYYYEEESSSSS!!" the old black man continued to pump his full load deep inside her, filling her to the brim with his hot creamy jizz.

Alexandra' pussy was milking him dry, and unbelievably she started to cum again as he continued to fiddle her clit.

"UNGH HHH HHHH!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!" Alexandra whimpered as more intense waves of euphoria ripped through her.

Jamal finally pulled his now softening dick free, but there was something he'd seen in a porn movie that he'd always wanted to try.

And now he finally had a slut willing to do anything.

Alexandra lay there panting, but she couldn't relax for long.

Jamal slipped two of his fat fingers into her, curling them upwards. He could feel his own dirty cum, plastering her velvety walls, as he began to finger fuck her hard and fast.

Alexandra' eyes rolled back into her head as he roughly fingered her g-spot and she felt like she was melting into the desk. Submitting to the intense pleasure was all she could as her ugly professor played with her hyper sensitive pussy.

Jamal couldn't believe his eyes as after only less than a minute, Alexandra began to squirt. His hand was soon soaked by jets of warm liquid which erupted out from her twitching snatch.

A few final shudders and she was finally spent. He wiped his cum covered hand all over her already glistening tits and gave her amazing tits a quick nibble.

Alexandra covered her face in her hands and breathed heavily as she tried to compose herself, biting on her long white nails as the pleasure filled her head with delight.

When Alexandra eventually stood up, her legs were shaky and when she bent at the waist to reach her hoodie on the floor, Jamal couldn't resist giving her ass one final spank.

"Ahhhh!" Alexandra squealed with a huge smile on her face as the feel of his hand remained after the savage slap.

"Go home now cutie pie, and let's do this again next week" Jamal told his favourite student as she put on the hoodie and pulled down her tight mini-skirt.

"But what about the x?" Alexandra asked, the sweat pouring down her face and her makeup had been ruined by the pounding he had given her.

God...she looked filthy hot!

"You solved it! Have a look" Jamal told her while zipping up his fly.

"X equals 2...but how? I didn't..." Alexandra asked dumbfounded while cum dripped down the sweaty muscles of her gorgeous thighs.

"Yes, you did! You solved it cutie pie! Just now, by spreading your incredible legs and that is how you'll solve most of the issues in your life" Jamal smirked, knowing her gullible head ate it up.

"Oh my God! Really? Then I can't wait for next week!" Alexandra giggled, before pecking him quickly on the lips, his thick beard entering her mouth as she did so, but when she turned to saunter back to her desk where her bag was, his instincts took over him.

SPANK!

"Professor!" Alexandra squealed, looking over her shoulder at him and sticking her pink tongue out at him while he watched her big booty shake as she sauntered for her gym bag.

"Cutie pie?" Jamal called out to her before she was leaving the classroom.

"Yes!" Alexandra replied, stopping and spinning around to look at him.

"For next week, wear your cheerleader uniform" Jamal told her, groaning at the image of her sexy uniform and he knew the little bimbo wouldn't disappoint when she stuck her tongue out at him.

12