University Years Ch. 02

Story Info
As the storm abates, the passions grow.
9.6k words
4.8
15.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

As we sat around the table for breakfast half an hour later, and knowing that the girls had their own little discussion in the meantime, I felt I had to ask...

"Was that all preplanned?"

Liz looked at me and blushed a little...

"Yes and no. When I came into the room, was it for the purpose of surrendering my virginity to you? No. Nor was that why Eve jumped on you. We both were there because of the storm. It was really scary; especially on our side of the building.

But when Eve realised the position she was in and got a bit aroused, she figured she might as well take advantage of the situation and when I found out she had, well, I decided to do the same.

Had we decided you were the one who'd take our virginity in a threesome? Yes. We just hadn't told you or worked out how to get you to that point yet."

"Why me?"

"Are you complaining?"

"Definitely not."

"Because you hadn't hit on us yet."

"What???"

Eve cut in...

"We weren't virgins because of some intention to stay pure. We talked about sex and finding a nice guy to get ourselves laid by all the time. It's just that, at a girls school, there weren't any guys and, when we went surfing on the weekend to clear the cobwebs of study, all the surfer guys thought they were surfing gods, hated girls being in the line-up out back for waves and thought it only took two minutes of chatting you up to entitle them to take you back to their place for a root. And that's assuming they weren't intending to do it in the back of their ute. And the fact they assumed we were twins, and they could achieve what seems to be the male pinnacle of sexual conquest of rooting a pair of twins, made them even more desperate to get in our pants.

They weren't the least bit desirable, however nice some of their bodies were.

We know that seeing us in our bikinis is going to challenge some guys not to show a public boner. We don't object to guys getting distracted by our tits. That's all just human nature. But if they can't approach and treat us decently notwithstanding that, then it's a big red flag. And frankly while we were busting our butts studying, we could do without red flags.

So nothing happened and we assumed we'd meet some nice guys at Uni instead. But when we got here we found the course was dominated by girls and the guys we'd met so far were...well, not to prejudge them, but seemingly insipid.

So we were sick of waiting for the right guys, and in any case weren't sure, now we'd started here, that we'd have time for all the complexities of a relationship while we attended to our studies.

But now was the time in our lives that we should get ourselves laid, but we needed a guy who would approach it gently. And we had a really nice and stunningly attractive house mate who'd been really considerate and respectful towards us. So we thought, why not? But we knew if one of us got you first, your conscience wouldn't let you do the other. So it would have to be a threesome. And we decided we were good with that. And even maybe, until you found another relationship, we might go on sharing you."

Eve delivered that in such a jumbled rush of words I took a moment to process what I'd heard.

They were certainly right they could be mistaken for twins. That had been my first reaction too.

And they were also certainly right that the sight of them in their bikinis -- especially when they playfully frolic together -- is enough to give a guy a boner. I know. It's happened to me several times.

They are completely stunning. They're tall, lithe and fit in that surfers sort of way, their breasts are relatively large for their slim bodies, perfectly formed, perky and with the most sexually provocative nipples right at the tip of the conical projection, they have a facial beauty that just makes you melt in their presence -- especially when they smile, which seems to be constantly - and a cascade of long blonde hair that perfectly fits their surfer image. And they dress to tease; starting with their tiny bikinis. But that goes for their day wear too, with lots of leg and cleavage being on display and body conforming clothing making what's hidden being little more than a change of colour from their flawless flesh.

But it was the final words that struck me...

"So you'd like this to become a sort of housemate friends with benefits arrangement."

"Sort of. But maybe a housemate, who's a really, really, good friend, with benefits. We'd prefer to think it wasn't completely devoid of emotional connection, even if we understand you might like to be free to find what you might see as a more secure relationship. Partly because we already feel somewhat attached to you. Not in a clingy way, but certainly in a way that recognises your qualities. And partly because we're not really thinking of this as a 'once a fortnight -- I'm really randy' benefit. Rather something more continuous than that."

The reality was, I was already quite attached to them. But thinking, because I was a few years older than them and also their flatmate, an intimate relationship wasn't on the cards, I had adopted more the persona of an elder brother than a potential lover. As for the sex, they could have as much as they wanted. But expressing both those thoughts was not without risks. I looked at them, somewhat seriously...

"Ladies. I'm already very fond of you. And I'm very flattered by your words. It just never occurred to me you might permit that to be as more than just a friend. As for the sex? You can set the rules on both intimacy and sex. And by intimacy, I'm partly referring to where you sleep at night. I suppose you'll just have to forgive me if I make an error of judgement or misread a situation along the way."

Liz stood up and walked the few steps around to where I was sitting, turning the bar stool around and sitting on my lap; immediately finding her hips pushed against the erection in my pants as she put and arm around my shoulder...

"We're all going to make errors of judgement; so we'll each cut all of us some slack. Nor will us girls be displeased when we detect you've got a boner in your pants like the one you have now..."

Liz cast a raised eyebrow and a grin in Eve's direction before finishing her sentence...

"Even if we've done nothing more to provoke you than wear slightly alluring clothing."

It was more than slightly alluring clothing they were wearing. They don't dress in identical clothes, but you can see they have similar tastes. And a major one is for mini sheath beach dresses with spaghetti straps; usually with a plunging neckline and lots of cleavage display. Liz was wearing an orange one with a sort of sun rise print, made of a very stretchy material she was testing to its limits.

It revealed half her breasts and clung to the hidden bit more like it was painted on. I'd lost it boner wise when I saw her nipples start to push out the material as they'd hardened. And since it was a warm morning -- what morning isn't in tropical Townsville -- I read it as indicating she was becoming aroused as she spoke to me. Mind you, the upskirt flash of red panties as she turned the swivel bar stool towards me didn't help either.

Now her breasts were all but hanging out of her dress right under my eyes. My manhood surged against her thigh; something she can't have missed.

I put my hand across her lap...

"Sometimes a man has no control over these things."

"I know. But sometimes a man can get a boner because his cock correctly perceives that a woman wants him to. I said before that I wasn't finished for the day. Maybe we could sneak into your room so you can continue my sexual education."

Liz stood up and, without really waiting for my consent, took my hand to lead me into the bedroom. I followed meekly and willingly, casting a glance back to Eve who had already declared herself stretched enough for one day.

As she closed the door behind her, she went and sat on the corner of the bed; holding both my hands as she earnestly looked up at me...

"As you've probably already noticed, Eve and I can be fairly direct, so I won't beat around the bush..."

She giggled as she added...

"Maybe the expression 'beating around the bush' isn't great introduction to what I'm about to ask.

The world tells us that we girls should explore our bodies as freely as I understand you guys jerk yourself off. But that was never me and - as far as I know - not Eve either.

You triggered some really nice feelings in my erogenous zones when you made love to me. Pleasurable sensations I've never really felt before. At least not as intensely as they felt when you touched them.

Can you help me explore my body? Touch me up and finger me and see how far you can take me so I know what works for me. And then we can finish with sex?"

I was intrigued -- but impressed at the same time -- by the manner in which Liz delivered this request. Yes, it had an earnestness about it. But it was devoid of shame or embarrassment. Just a matter of fact request. It highlighted some of the attributes that so impressed me about the girls. They were just so down to earth. However innocent they might be in terms of their physical experience, they knew how the world worked and weren't afraid to address their own needs in an open sort of way.

Before I could even answer, Liz was ripping open the Velcro waistband of the board shorts I was wearing as the only item of clothing I had on, adding...

"We can both do it naked to add authenticity."

And then as she unhooked my erection from my pants to let them drop to the floor, staring at my erection and adding further...

"Opps, it got hung up on your pants. Sorry. You know, this is the first time I've got a really close up look at one of these. They're impressive things aren't they? A sort of wonder of nature the way the can grow and harden like that. Makes our nipples look rather pathetic by comparison really."

Even as she circled my manhood with the palm of her hand and caused it to powerfully surge at the contact, I tried unsuccessfully to hold back a laugh at her last statement, running my hand through her hair as I responded...

"Nipples are fairly impressive organs. There's much more to natures wonder than how big something can grow. But you asked me a question about whether I'd do something and the answer is definitely yes. Maybe we'll discover just how magical they and other parts of your body can be.

But how about we undress you too"

She lifted her bottom off the bed long enough for me to pull her mini skirt out from under it to peel it off over her head, leaving her only in what turned out to me a tiny red satin thong. I eased her back flat on the bed to let her then lift her hips so I could slip the thong from under her butt and pull it down her legs.

Her naked body was an impressive sight. One that I really hadn't had a chance to appreciate in the flurry of completely unexpected sexual activity we had started the morning with. Given the revealing nature of most of her clothing and the brevity of her bikinis, there weren't any great surprises.

But it affirmed just how perky her breasts were and the stunning sexual provocativeness of her nipples; which were not so much buttons attached to the centre of a raised orb, but rather seemingly integrally shaped into the conical point of her breasts and just a bit bigger than the button like nipples of my previous girlfriends. Lower down, her vulva started with a slightly bulging mons, which was as sexually provocative as her nipples; bisected as it was, for half its vertical length, by a brief, almost invisible - given its fine texture and blonde colour against her pale skin - landing strip and for the other half of its vertical length, by the start of her crease.

As I sat there next to her, feeling rather ridiculous with an erection pushing against my stomach, I asked...

"Ok, do we start at the top and work down?"

"That sounds like a pretty good way to do it."

"And does that mean neck and ear biting or we start with the serious stuff?"

"I think the serious stuff, if you mean the erogenous zones. The other stuff we can work out over time."

I laid myself down next to her, leaving my head hovering over her breasts as I checked...

"OK, some girls like nipple stimulation, some only like it when they're already aroused, some don't even like them being touched and some can actually orgasm to nipple stimulation alone. So this is to let you judge where you are in that spectrum. Which means you can call stop at any time..."

"I got a pretty good buzz out of them when you played with them the earlier. Let's see how far it can go."

I lowered my lips onto the breast nearest me, moving my hand across to stimulate the nipple on the other. They were already raised. That had been evident when we were talking in the kitchen. But I felt them tighten and extend further, both into my mouth and between my fingers.

There was more than a little erotic pleasure for me in stimulating them like I was. They provided a lovely rewarding response to what I was doing; especially the one between my lips which I was flicking with my tongue. It had what I'd call -- for lack of a better way of putting -- a really nice mouth feel to it as it jutted up between my lips and well into my mouth.

But it seems I wasn't the only one getting some benefit from it. It wasn't long before Liz exclaimed with a rising, almost panicky, voice ...

"I think they're going to make me cum."

Followed shortly afterwards by...

"Oooooooohhhhhh...ooohhhh...oooohhh..."

She squirmed about under me as her orgasm continued, I kept sucking and tweaking until I thought I detected a slight throw of her chest that might have been a signal to stop. With my head still loitering over her chest, I waited until her breathing settled and her eyes opened, already planning what I thought would be the next move.

So I was caught offguard when her hand clamped on the back of my head and pulled it towards her face where a prolonged sloppy kiss awaited me. More than a kiss, rolling to her side towards me, she brought the full length of her naked body against mine, squirming it about against me as she embraced me tightly.

I willing reciprocated; more so as she seemed to make a point of rubbing her lower torso against the hard erection pushing against it.

It was a few minutes before the intensity of her pashing of me settled and, as her embrace of me relaxed, she explained...

"Oh wow. That was really nice. But I didn't know an orgasm made you feel -- I don't know -- so passionately towards the guy that gave it to you."

I really liked the way Liz -- but Eve too -- was so open and direct about these things. But the reaction wasn't foreign to me. One of my previous girlfriends reacted exactly the same way; responding to a flood of oxytocin released by the orgasm. It always made me really keen to bring her to an orgasm -- not always easy as she had very specific needs to get her there -- because it made the sex more intimate and real.

Whereas, with the other girlfriend clearly liked to get to a climax, it didn't have nearly the same intensity of reaction. For me the sex was much the same whether she got there or not; although I always preferred it when she did.

But then neither of them could achieve a nipple orgasm, so getting them to orgasm was never a certainty.

"So, would you like me to go down on you to play with your clit now?"

"Would you do that?"

"Yes. If you think that would be a good way of addressing the next step in you learning about your body's sexual responses. Really, there's a lot to learn as to how your clit responds; whether it likes to be touched firmly or lightly and stimulated fast or slow and a whole lot of other stuff; so me going down on you is just one of many possibilities."

I took her answer to be a yes, so I rolled her onto her back again and separated her legs as I knelt between them. Again, one of my previous girlfriends had been an oral sex obsessive, so it wasn't as though I was lacking practice at it.

Like the rest of her body, there was something really nice about her vulva. Just neat and tidy I supposed you'd call it; more so since it was devoid of hair. It was already aroused, but as I separated her labia further with my fingers, I could feel the wetness caused by her arousal and smell the seductive waft of her sex.

As I first flicked her clit with my tongue, Liz rewarded me with a little moan of pleasure. As I settled down to really stimulating her clit with my tongue and lips, it became clear that it was having a powerful effect on her.

She might have started with heavy breathing interspersed by the occasional moan, but the moans soon became continuous, then increased a bit in volume and then her body started quivering.

That was all great. It was fantastic getting such a clear message that you were getting it right.

But there was other stuff happening that was more challenging. I can only put it down to being bombarded with pheromonal signals her body was putting out -- especially given my positioning -- but my cock was aching. Really aching. As in I needed to penetrate her right now aching, and I can't wait a moment longer.

It wasn't so much signals indicating a premature ejaculation was imminent, although my cock was certainly getting excited, it was more a case of extreme randiness. I'd gone down on my previous girlfriends -- one of them quite often -- and never felt anything like this. It was the second time that day I'd felt some sort of pheromonal signal while interacting with Liz -- the first time was as we kissed - and in retrospect it made me wonder whether our bodies were in fact signalling some sort of high level of compatibility. Or at least that was the signal my body was getting from Liz; because at that stage I didn't know what she was feeling.

It made me wonder whether I'd get the same reaction to Eve as I recognised my sexual interaction with her so far had taken a different path that may not have exposed me to her in the same way. Or maybe, for all their similarities, I just wasn't as receptive to Eve's pheromones.

It all made me work harder to bring her to a climax as soon as I could. But of course, it's not as simple as that. Doing it -- whatever 'it' might be in the circumstances -- firmer and or faster, is not really guaranteed to bring a woman to a climax earlier. Indeed, it can work the other way.

I struggled to stay within the boundaries that were already working as I sensed her climax continuing to build. As her whole body seemed to be quivering, I yearned for that moment she'd tip over the edge. And then, with a...

"Oh my god...oohh...oohh...oooohhhhhh..."

She was there. She flung her hips into the air as her hand came down and clamped my head into her vulva, while squeezing it from the side as her thighs tried to come together with my head in the way. Suddenly I felt my hair being gently pulled as she dragged me up to lie along the top of her body, wrapped me in her arms and started passionately kissing me. As she kept kissing me, she rolled us on our sides, lifted her upper leg over my thigh and squirmed about against me as her vulva sought out the tip of my cock. As soon as I felt my cock positioned in her crease I surged it, locating it into the opening to her vagina.

It was Liz who pushed it in as she bore down on it.

I could feel successive waves of her contractions bearing down on the hard erection now captured within her vagina as Liz kept kissing and pashing me with an intensity I'd almost never known, slowly rolling us over until I was on top.

Her hands came down onto my butt, pulling me up into a complete penetration before I felt Liz from underneath jerking her hip down onto my cock and then up as if trying to thrust from below me. I took the message and elevated myself over her to look down on her stunning body as I started to thrust.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers