University Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was worked up enough that I was really wanting to go to town on her. But she still felt tight and I hadn't forgotten she was still a sexual novice. Indeed, this whole penetration and fucking thing was running ahead of my intended schedule because I had also intended to give her a g spot fingering to see how responsive she was to that too.

That would have to wait. As I had earlier in the morning, I settled for an unadventurous, flat delivered, slow thrusting; one intended, I hoped, to cause her the least discomfort, but also one unlikely to take her to new highs. That's not to say I didn't enjoy it. A lot actually. An awful lot.

I'd dumped two loads already this morning, so as randy as Liz had made me, I wasn't going off prematurely. By the same token, her vagina was so tight, my whole cock was teasingly massaged with every well lubricated, easy sliding thrust. It felt fantastic. I took my time, staring almost obsessively at her erotically charged breasts as my manhood slowly brewed up into what was clearly going to be a big bang.

At the last moment, just before I knew I was about to burst, I thrust myself into full penetration and waited through that split second delay before the dam broke. And brake it did. My body was flooded with ecstatic pleasure as my erection shot pulse after cum shooting pulse up its length while releasing rapturous sensations into my brain.

I let out a grunt loud enough to be heard through the whole apartment block as I collapsed my weight back down onto Liz, buried my head into the bed alongside hers and groaned and groaned as the pulsing continued.

It must have been minutes before the final shudders of my orgasm stopped.

Liz signalled for us to roll over again, leaving her on top as she pushed herself down against me to keep my still hard erection fully penetrated in her. With a 'lovey', honey like voice that told me she was still strongly affected by the oxytocin high her orgasm had given her, she commented, as she stroked her hand gently through my hair...

"You seemed to have enjoyed that."

Then grinding herself firmly down on the base of my manhood, added...

"It's still hard. Isn't is supposed to go down?"

"When it gets a really good one, it seems to take longer to go down; especially when it's in the embrace of such a beautiful woman."

She ground herself against me a little more, as she pulled me in and French kissed again; squirming about on top of me with a passion. Eventually she withdrew her tongue from my mouth to reveal...

"You can keep it there as long as you'd like.

You know, when my mother had an orgasm, you could hear her from anywhere in the house. And for half a day afterwards, she'd be saccharine sweet, like she was high on some drug. And given how often they seemed to have sex, it was like she spent half her life in that state. We even thought it was weird or that dad had got her high on something to put her in the mood for sex. Now I know why."

She kissed me again, before adding...

"It's funny, because a lot of stuff you read talks about the orgasm gap and how guys don't pay enough attention to the woman's needs."

In retrospect, I knew I'd sounded a lot more knowledgeable on the topic than I really was, when I answered...

'Different women have a different response. You're clearly very sensitive. After all, it's only about 10% of women can get a nipple orgasm. But even then you can have good days and bad days. My original intention had been to digitally penetrate you to see if we could find your g spot, but events sort of over took that. Maybe next time.

But the guy can make a big difference too. You're much more likely to come if they care about the issue and work with you to help you get there."

She ran her hand through my hair as she again ground herself against my erection...

"Well then, we obviously picked the right guy, didn't we?

Mind you, I think we might save the g spot experiment for another day. I'm feeling a bit stretched for now."

"I wasn't suggesting anything about myself."

"I know. I was just teasing."

As had to happen eventually, my manhood started to go soft. Liz lifted her hips to extract the now floppy member, before ducking into the ensuite bathroom to clean herself up.

As we emerged into the kitchen after getting dressed again, we found Eve still sitting at the kitchen bench. Eve looked at Liz and caustically commented...

"Well, you're not as loud as our mothers, but it won't take much to get you there."

Then turned to me, to add...

"Mind you, Bob grunted so loudly and moaned so much, I thought you'd stabbed him."

Liz flashed me a grin, then replied...

"Well, you can see he's alive and unharmed, if slightly worn out. But I can understand why our mothers were so noisy. What's more, now I can explain our mother's weird behaviour after they'd had sex. It's like wow. You want to go out and hug everyone in the world."

"Yea, I know. I felt it too. An incredible feeling isn't it."

I looked at Liz...

"What? So both your mothers had exactly the same reaction to sex?"

"Yes. But since they were the identical twins, maybe that's not surprising. If you think we're close, you ought to see them. You can barely pick our dads apart, they got married at the same service, got pregnant with us at the same time, we lived on the same block and had dinner as a combined family most nights. It's not surprising Eve and I are close. We grew us as if we were sisters; except sisters who had no reason to fight over things in our own home."

With the wind still fresh and the rain bucketing down, we were more or less trapped indoors for the rest of the day.

So we retired to our rooms to do some study; not easy when the humidity was through the roof, leaving each of us stripped down to as little clothing as you could get away with. While our unit did have air conditioning, there'd been post storm power failures through the morning and, in any case, as students, we were reluctant to blow out our power bills by running air-conditioning when dressing in swim wear can get you much the same result.

It was about 3 in the afternoon when, after the wind had eased considerably, Eve came into the room to suggest we go down and check the cars in their carports. It might not be new, but I knew Eve's car was precious to her, and being a Mazda MX5 was more vulnerable, so understood her anxiety. It was still pouring rain, I needed the break and, since raincoats were completely pointless, I knew it would let me gawk at Eve dressed in the bikini she was wearing, but after it was blown about plastered to her body by the rain. So it wasn't hard to agree.

Liz joined us in a deeply cut away one piece swimsuit, while I had my standard pair of board shorts. We dropped towels at the front door of our unit so we didn't bring too much water back into the house with us.

I let the girls walk ahead, enjoying the view offered by the little more than a string, thong like with whales tails, backs to bottom part of their swimwear, their very cute and firm bottoms moving seductively with every step and giving me a half mongrel in my pants.

The moment we stepped outside the unit block door, we were soaked right through. But while it was clear a lot of stuff had been blown about by the wind, the roof of the carport was still in place and the cars protected and undamaged. Eve spent a bit longer double checking hers and I used the time to enjoyably check out the effect of the rain on the girls. Their hair hung in dripping clumps, but more interestingly their nipples were on high beam and pushing out the front of their swimwear tops, semi translucent in the unlined material; the darker brown colour of their nipples showing through. And their creases had sucked in the front of their swimwear bottoms, showing a noticeable camel toe.

Mind you, there was a price to pay for the visual enjoyment. It had given me a three quarter boner and the material of my board shorts was no less clingy than that of the girls' swimwear, even if less body conforming. But I figured after the events of the last 24 hours, I didn't need to be as mortified by that as I previously would have been.

The check done, we retreated back inside, dripping wet. We picked up the towels at the door to our unit, leaving a considerable puddle of water that we were standing in as we dried our fronts, any attempts to dry our backs being momentarily inhibited by the cluster of bodies in the relatively narrow hallway discouraging the usual flick of the towel behind the back and sawing back and forwards with outstretched arms.

Eve turned to me, gave me her towel and, turning away, asked me to dry her back. I patted her dry all the way down to her bikini pants. But as I hesitated to go further, she commented...

"All the way..."

I continued all the way down to her feet; any conscience about doing the job being removed by her strict instructions. As soon as I finished, Liz asked me to do the same while Eve took my towel and moved around my back.

I was drying Liz's hair where it cascaded down her back when Eve put her hand around my waist and ripped open the Velcro waistband and fly of my board shorts...

"This is dripping water like all fuck. The towel won't dry them nearly enough. You need to take them off."

Well, she was right about them dripping. I've always hated wet board shorts. They cling to and chaff your thighs in a really irritating way. But as she tried to drop them to the ground, they hooked -- again -- on a pretty firm semi erection my interaction with the near naked girls had brought on.

Her handling of it to unhook them combined with it then brushing against Liz's backside soon made it a full one. As they slid to the floor, I gently protested...

"But I'm naked in public!"

As she knelt down to remove them completely, Eve did an exaggerated look around my legs down the deserted passageway before responding...

"There's no one here. We'll be inside once we've finished drying."

"Shouldn't you strip off too?"

"Our bikinis are skin tight and now just damp rather than dripping water everywhere. Maybe you should get swimwear with less material. These ones hang like bloody curtains. What is it about you guys and your board shorts? We had enough of guys' obsession with those when we were dealing with the Northern Beaches surfers."

After drying the back of my legs, Eve slowly stood up, drying the sides as well, until she reached the top of them where she brought the towel around my front and made a fuss about drying my balls and cock...

"These were in your wet pants, so we need to dry them as well."

Dry them? She just about polished my cock with the towel as she rubbed it up and down. I sort of got the impression that, having been exposed to the male appendage for the first time, the girls were rather wanting to familiarise themselves with it. I hope Eve felt it surging under the towel with what she was doing.

Still, a point came where the girls decided we were fit to enter the unit. Eve gathered up the wet towels, wrapped my board shorts in one towel and used another to wipe down the wet tiles before we entered the apartment and she took them through to the girls' bathroom.

We returned to our rooms for more Uni work until about 5 when we decided it was time to sit down with a glass of wine and some nibbles. I was in a fresh, dry pair of board shorts -- as I said my standard household wear on mucky days -- while Liz was dressed in a tiny pair of gym shorts with a tiny bikini top and Eve in one of those tiny, strappy sheath dresses the girls seem to like; the girls once again displaying some cock growing cleavage.

Liz's revelation had intrigued me, so I sort of started the conversation by asking...

"What was it like having identical twins as mothers?"

The girls looked at each other, grinning broadly, before Liz turned to me and asked...

"What do you want? The boring day to day stuff or the somewhat salacious stuff?"

"Oh well, you might as well start with the salacious stuff."

"Eve and I think they changed clothes sometimes and fucked the others husband without the husbands knowing about it. Plus we're pretty sure they had foursomes when we went on holidays together. I don't know if they changed partners in the foursomes, but they certainly were all in the room together fucking away at the same time."

Eve provided more detail to the story...

"When we say our mums are identical twins, we really mean identical. Their appearance, their voice and even their mannerisms were identical. The only way we could tell them apart was by the clothes they wore. The styles of clothing were much the same, indeed, often identical too -- and it was rarely much of anything unless the weather was cold - but seemed to be a sort of code that Liz's mum trended to yellowish tones and mine to red and orange ones.

But there were times when we had a gathering -- which remember was just about every night for dinner -- when you'd get the vibe that the mum you were going home with wasn't the right one. That while inside, they'd changed clothes. And when we'd talk to each other the bus the next day, we'd both have the same vibe and only on the same days.

And given our mothers' sexual inclinations, and the noises we'd hear, there'd be no doubt they'd have been fucked that night."

Liz cut in with...

"Our parents seemed to underestimate just how far the noise of their sexual activities travelled. I suppose they thought they could get away with it because their bedrooms were down the other end of the house and they thought we were asleep -- at least when they weren't fucking each other during the day. But their judgements were wrong on all accounts. In any case, in our later years, we'd compare notes on how many sex towels we'd count on the line each week. Even allowing for the fact sometimes the washing might be brought in before we got home, Eve's mum set the record at 20, while mine got 18; although both were during holidays. On a normal week, something around 7 to 10 was a pretty common number."

Eve then added...

"And on holidays, they'd send us kids out on some excursion and when we'd get back we could hear them all in the same cabin, going at it like crazy.

Our mums certainly flaunted themselves at their husbands, almost priming them for what would follow. I suppose we got our dress sense -- if that's the right word -- from our mums, but at home in front of our dads, both in what they wore and didn't wear and in how they touched and interacted with our dads, they were basically prick teasing them. Our dads might not have been so revealing in what they wore, but you could still often see our mums had generated a boner in their pants.

To which Liz added...

"I suppose I might add that one of the reasons I wanted you to test my erogenous zones was because mum -- and Eve's mum too -- was never embarrassed to reveal she'd get orgasms while breast feeding. And Eve's mum once boasted she'd had an orgasm while giving birth to her third child."

I asked what I thought was a brave question, given what I'd just heard...

"With mothers like that, how come you were still virgins at 19? Didn't it trigger your own sexual desires?"

Liz answered...

"Yes and no. As I said to you, we were never prudes. Sex was always on the agenda and constantly discussed between us. But we still needed the right guys -- or right guy in your case. Our mums were virgins when they married at 22 and had us within a year. So you can be randy little nymphomaniacs but still wait for the right man to come along before unleashing your desires.

But the reasons we can be so matter of fact about sex is because our mothers were. They might not have fully appreciated how much we could hear their activities. When we got distressed about the moaning noises we heard as kids, she told us she was just responding to a TV show on the TV in their room. After that we sort of learnt to ignore it until we were old enough to know what it really meant.

But they never hid the fact they and our dads had very active sex lives, nor that their manner of dress had --and was intended to have - an erotic effect on their husbands. In our families, sex was regarded as normal, not something which couldn't be talked about. I think our mums probably expected us to get laid at a younger age than we did; but maybe by waiting for the right man, we were more like them than they knew.

But Eve and I have been discussing whether we call our mums and tell them we've finally got ourselves laid and, then, revel we're sharing the same man."

There was a moment's silence before Eve stood up and approached me...

"You know, since the topics has been raised, we haven't quite finished with you for the day yet. If you're OK with that, there's still some testing of our body's reaction to stimulation we need to complete. And while I still feeling a bit to stretched for penetrative sex, we promise not to leave you unsatisfied."

As she took my hand, I questioned...

"We?"

"Yes, we. Might as well get used to it from the start."

As she took my hand and I stood up, Liz stood up too and the three of us retired to my bedroom. Much as Liz had earlier in the day, both Liz and Eve sat on the edge of the bed as Eve guided me with her grasp of my hand to be standing facing them.

Not for the first time that day, the ripping sound of the Velcro waistband signalled a woman dropping my pants to the floor to expose an erection.

As Eve bent down to remove them from my feet, I pulled the string tie to strip the bikini top off Liz, then, before she sat back up, had Eve lift her butt to let me peel the sheath dress off her. Since I found her commando underneath the dress, that only left Liz's gym shorts to be dealt with.

I knelt in front of Liz and she lifted her butt as I stripped both the gym shorts and the bikini pants underneath down and off her legs in one smooth movement.

As I stood back up, Eve took my hand and had me lie down on the bed between her and Liz...

"So, I want you to start by stimulating my nipples, then do this g spot test you talk about and Liz wants the g spot test too. I think I already know a bit about my clit, so we might give that a pass for the moment. After that, we'll see to your needs."

They were clearly women who weren't afraid to state what they wanted. I actually really liked their approach. It was a lot easier to deal with than all the ambiguities I'd dealt with in previous relationships.

As Eve lay on her back, I repeated what I'd done with Liz earlier in the day; sucking on one delectable nipple while tweaking the other.

I wasn't surprised when Eve started responding fairly quickly to the stimulation. Her mother's side of the family seemed to transmit powerful genes from what I'd seen of Liz.

The real surprise was when Liz cuddled up against my back and, with an arm over my hips, started playing with my erection; gently sliding her hand up and down it, until she got some pre-cum and then spread that over the top of the shaft to provide some lubrication. Then started kissing my back.

Eve took about the same amount of time to cum to the nipple stimulation as Liz had; although her reaction was a bit more muted. But she seemed fairly pleased...

"Oh wow. Who would have thought nipples could do that. OK, on to stage two..."

She spread her legs further apart than she'd had them before. I glided my hand down her torso from under her breasts until I came to the point the bulge of her mons turned under her crotch. Then I glided my fingers lightly across her labia to get some idea of how aroused she was.

She was damp, maybe even verging on being a bit wet. But I wasn't certain she was aroused enough for me to just plunge a finger or two into her vagina...

"I think we might get you a bit more aroused before I digitally penetrate you."