University Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my finger through her crease. It was moist enough that I felt I could safely finger her clit; which was already a firm little bud. I stroked it slowly and lightly and got a nice little hum of pleasure from Eve. That let me stroke it more confidently; moderately firmly but not too fast, which was what I always found worked best on my previous girlfriends.

Her breathing, even more than the occasional moan, conveyed to me it was having the desired effect. I slid one finger down to her vagina. I sensed it somewhat receptive, but thought a little more stimulation would improve things.

The second time I slipped it down, it easily went in. First one finger and then a second. Eve wanted to know if she could get a g spot orgasm, so whereas I'd normally stimulate both that and her clit, this time I kept my thumb away from her clit.

For a while I firmly raked the front wall of her vagina without any obvious effect. Her moans had stopped and her breathing, while not entirely normal, was not as pronounced as before. But then, she tensed and curled up her hips as she said...

"OOhhh..oh, thats it,"

Knowing discomfort could precede pleasure, I stimulated it a bit more lightly until I sensed her breathing was telling me the moan represented arousal. Then I applied a bit more pressure as I concentrated on the sensitive spot.

Her breathing was interspaced with 'ooohh's' and 'aarrr's' which reinforced the message conveyed by the way her hips and thighs were quivering that she was building to a climax. When it came, it was a big one.

Her hand clamped mine inside her vagina as she threw her hips up in the air and arched from side to side as she let out the most mournful moan.

I gave her just a momentary break from my stimulation of her, then started again, which almost seemed as though it triggered another orgasm -- but probably just prolonged the first...

"Oh god...that's incredible...oh...oh...ooohhhh..."

Unlike Liz, who had almost devoured me in a state of oxytocin driven lust mid climax, Eve waited until her climax had seemingly settled before she turned towards me and basically threw her body at me, passionately French kissing me as she squirmed her body against mine; both my erect cock and Liz's hand which had been pleasuring it, caught in the press of bodies as she ground against the former.

But, in a way, the reaction was mutual. In a manner similar to that I'd felt when sucking out Liz, my cock had stretched itself hard and been aching to penetrate and go to town on Eve. It wasn't Liz's playing with it that caused that; it was a way more desperate sensation of randiness which was directed specifically at Eve. Pashing her like I did wasn't a complete solution to my randiness, but it somehow helped.

I could only guess that my penetrative fingering of Eve had stirred up, and caused to be released, the same sort of pheromones as Liz had earlier wafted my way. I was beginning to understand how their husbands had meet the sexual needs of the girls' mothers.

It took maybe five minutes for Eve's initial rush to settle down, letting her disengage enough to let her flop on her back, still breathing heavily...

"Oh my...I suppose you'd better give Liz her turn...she can see what it's like..."

Liz pulled at my cock, turning me towards her, letting it go as she settled on her back, legs apart inviting me to finger her.

The first touch of Liz's crease told me she was already heavily aroused. My finger easily penetrated her vagina, as did the second. To get things started, I stimulated her clit with my thumb while I first started raking the front wall of her vagina, looking for that sensitive spot. But it was only moments before Liz tensed her hips and exclaimed...

"Oh yes, that's it."

Maybe because she was already aroused from watching Eve get fingered and have her orgasm, Liz reached a climax more quickly than Eve and, for want of a better way of putting it, more violently. Just before her orgasm broke, her hips -- indeed her whole body -- was doing more than just quivering. It was shaking like she was caught up in an earthquake.

As she came, my hand was covered in a hot fluid as she squirted and she cried out loudly enough to be heard on the street outside; although it was probably fortunate that the rain meant no one was there to hear her.

But I also sensed she too had released pheromones which made me feel a desperate need to fuck her. My cock was being teased to the point of bursting; not so much seeking an ejeculative release as needing the warm embrace of the girls' vaginas.

Eve had started jerking my cock with her hand almost as soon as I started fingering Liz. But it just wasn't the same; not through any lack of attention by her, but more because her hand lacked the warm, slippery embrace of a sexual organ.

Liz's climax had been so animated that she was physically incapable of pulling me onto her, or even rolling towards me, to pash me until it had started to settle down. But once it settled, she pashed me with a whole of body enthusiasm that raised it to a new high. At least the way her stomach pushed and rubbed against the erection trapped between our bodies provided some sense of relief for the needs her pheromones had created in me.

It might have gone on for longer, but before Liz was finished with me, Eve straddled my body and lifted me by the shoulders...

"OK, your turn."

I sensed Liz reluctantly let me go, as if she knew what would follow. It was only as Eve stood me at the foot of the bed and she and Liz sat tightly pressed together on the edge of it that I twigged to what the girls had in mind.

Eve went first, bending my erection down and taking it into her mouth, her lips closed tightly around it and her tongue pressing firmly from underneath as she pushed it to the back of her mouth, taking about a third of its length in.

After about four of five sucks, she passed it across to Liz, causing me to do a quarter turn towards her to avoiding bending my manhood uncomfortably.

There is a natural inclination in this situation to want to put your hand on the back of their head. Not necessarily for the purpose of pushing your cock to the back of their throat, but it can seem like that. So I avoided it. Instead I hung my arms down and presented my palms against their outside breasts, causing their jutting nipples to rub against them when they were moving their heads back and forwards when it was their turn to suck me, or letting me provide the stimulatory movement when it wasn't their turn.

The process repeated itself, although this time when Liz got me, she used her tongue to bore it into the point on the bottom of my shaft where the bell joins to the rest of the shaft, finding an extraordinarily sensitive spot that caused me to bend over her and express the shot of pleasure with a little moan of my own.

It wasn't just the physical sensation that was turning me on.

There is something about the visual pleasure of watching your cock disappear into their mouth that conveys an erotic excitement all of its own; in this case multiplied by the delightful sight of their inner breasts -- nipples jutting - pushed firmly against each other as they sat close and turned in towards the job at hand.

It was as Liz started her third turn, with her tongue boring once again into the sensitive point, that she suddenly stopped sucking and let out a cock muffled...

"AAAARRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooohhhhhhhhh."

Already worked up and sensitised by what had proceeded it, I could only guess that she'd cum to the nipple stimulation. But after a moment, she started sucking on my cock like a mad woman. The thrusts were faster and deeper and the pressure her lips and tongue put on it intense.

She didn't stop at four of five thrusts and hand me back to Eve. Instead she kept going.

She soon had me on the edge of a climax...

"I'm about to cum."

She kept at it...

"I can't hold back."

Still she kept at it...

"OH...OH... ooohhhhhhhhh..."

It was only as the first endorphin generating pulse raced up my shaft, I felt it pulled out of her mouth and pushed down in the direction of the girls merged breasts. I could only stand there, slightly bent over, as pulse after mind blowing pulse pleasured me while spraying the girls' breasts with whatever cum was left after the day's activities.

My knees went weak, forcing me to bend over them. Their arms -- other than the one Liz was still using to pump out my cock -- reached up to pull me down on top of them which, after much rolling around while pashing me on their part -- willingly reciprocated by me -- ended up with me flat on my back and the two girls covering me; each half over one side of me, their faces competing for the seeming 'privilege' of sticking their tongues down my throat. With Liz still with her hand around my not yet flaccid erection.

As their need to express their passion burned itself out, there came a moment when the girls simply rested limp on top of me. It was at that moment Liz raised herself on her arms to expose her breasts to me...

"You guys like cumming all over girls breasts do you."

It seemed through all the wild pashing, Liz had protected the cum puddle I'd discharged onto her breasts. There is was, or at least part of it, a large gollop of not very viscous cum which was running slowly down to the point of her conical breast, just starting to invade her jutting nipple, leaving a snail's trail of sticky cum behind it.

On the spur of the moment, I blurted out...

"Not necessarily. Would you like me to lick it off?"

I immediately regretted it -- well, at least at first. I'm not a big one for bodily fluids. I know some guys simply expect girls to happily take their cum into their mouth and swallow it. But I'm not one of them. It was the sight of her breast dangling before me that caused a momentary rush of blood to my head...

"If you want."

Liz threw her chest up, almost bringing the nipple to my mouth. Her answer might have been merely permissive, but her action closed out my options.

Instead of licking the puddle off the side of her areola and nipple, I took the whole point of the breast into my mouth, flicking my tongue against the hardened projection of her nipple. The momentary invasion of my taste buds by the salty consumption of my cum was forgotten as I again enjoyed the play of the erogenous parts of her breast within my mouth.

Liz's nipples seem to be sensitive in a way I've never seen before -- more so when she's already sexually charged up. It had taken very little to get her to cum to nipple stimulation while she was giving me head, I figured one more climax for the day wouldn't do either of us any harm. They were after all, such sexually provocative and inviting breasts.

Encouraged by Liz's moan of pleasure, I raised my hand to the other nipple and tweaked, sucked and licked them both for all I was worth.

Liz just hang there, her breasts dangling delightfully over me, her breathing getting heavier and her moans more frequent as what I was doing clearly was having the intended effect.

It took a little longer than I expected, but soon enough Liz came and once again, collapsed down on me, a moaning puddle of Oxytocin driven, loved up passion.

As Liz's passion burned itself down to residual embers, Eve raised herself over me and presented her breasts...

"Me too."

Eve's breast also contained residual traces of my cum, but not the puddle of it that Liz's had. I suppose I had judged Liz's body to be the more sensitive one to stimulation and expected Eve to take longer to bring to a climax through stimulating her nipples.

But in that I was wrong. She came relatively quickly as I sucked, licked and tweaked her nipples as I had for Liz; maybe because they had already been stimulated as she was sucking my cock and, unlike Liz, hadn't come to that stimulation. And maybe I had just misjudged the situation. It was still early days in this situation I had found myself in and I was very much feeling my way.

Eve too showed her usual post climax passion; leaving me still lying on the bed, buried under a pair of naked women. Let's just say I've been in far worse positions.