Unknowing

Story Info
Consensual mind control has some kinky perks!
3.3k words
9.7k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Monique eyed up her partner, Sam, suspiciously, though he pretended not to notice. It was easy for him to pretend, as he was busy looking at her long legs, though his girlfriend uncrossed them as soon as she felt his attention on them. Her blonde hair was tied back still, even though they were not working that day, but neither seemed to fancy going out to do anything.

Well, Monique was reading. She thought she was reading. Sam had to work hard to hide his smirk.

"You're up to something."

He smirked openly that time and spread his hands out, wide-eyed and definitely lacking in innocence. At least, that was the vibe that he was going for.

"What? No!" He said, shaking his head. "I would never do anything behind your back, Monique! What on earth makes you think that?"

She pursed her lips and he chuckled softly, schooling his expression back to a less-than-innocent neutral as soon as her gaze snapped back to him.

"I can't put my finger on it... But something is off. I know it is. You're doing something to me..."

"No, I'm not," he tried to argue, though it was hard to seem serious when he was grinning so much, even Sam knew that. "Nothing's happening!"

Not right then.

"So..." Monique said slowly, one perfect eyebrow arching. "It's hypnosis, isn't it?"

He smiled and nodded.

"Yes... You've got it. But you can't see it."

"Oh!"

Monique huffed and puffed out her cheeks, though Sam was well-used to teasing her. Monique sort of put up with his interest in hypnosis and making her unaware of certain things that were going on around her, though it was most certainly consensual between them. For him, most definitely, it would not have been fun if it was not consensual and he wasn't interested in that. Winding up Monique and getting to play with his favourite hobby, however, in the best of ways...

Yeah, that was more like Sam.

"Okay, so," she pressed. "What are you doing?"

Sam shook his head, leaning in close and running his hand over her chest, all while Monique blinked at him.

"Nothing at all."

He squeezed her breast but, in exactly the way that it was meant to, the sensation did not register for her. Not as it should have.

Monique frowned and glanced away.

"Ah, so you're doing a shopping list," she said, even though Sam didn't have a list in his hands at all. "You don't have to catch me in the stomach with the pen though. Are you trying to add extra things to it that I get but don't know about again? You know that's a dirty trick."

Sam paused to slide his hand down to her thigh, squeezing firmly and then letting his fingers go between her legs. Monique grumbled and crossed her arms over her chest, though that was more for something to do than any sense of pettiness.

"Ugh, all this talk -- " She paused briefly as he cut her off with a kiss. "Is making me hungry..." He kissed her again, stopping her from continuing, even though she acted like he hadn't done anything at all. "Are you going to make dinner soon? Or is it my turn tonight? I lose track."

He caressed her stomach, watching how she squirmed, shifting her weight.

"It's really making my stomach grumble," she said. "You're probably cooking right now and you're going to surprise me, aren't you?"

"Maybe," Simon quipped, amusement dancing in his eyes as he thumbed a nipple through her clothes and nipped teasingly at her neck. "Maybe not. Why don't you try to guess what's cooking then?"

He liked how she responded, even though her body interpreted things as normal, like the touch of an imaginary pen against her stomach, or her stomach growling. Her mind tried to tell her that that meant that she was hungry, though that wasn't the case in the slightest. A very neat little hypnosis trick indeed!

She talked and he interrupted her words with more and more heated kisses, slipping his tongue into her mouth when he was able to stop her talking (for he didn't want to catch it on her teeth). Monique gave no sign that she knew what he was doing in any way, though she did do other things.

Like rub the back of her neck.

Like scratch an itch in her hair.

Like swallowing the imaginary lump in her throat.

All those little things added up, more and more, even as he lunged into racier territory. It had been discussed before, of course, and agreed as "okay" despite her being a little annoyed about the whole thing.

"You have such a sweet pussy for me," he breathed, as if expecting her to push back against him. "I can't wait to taste it.

"Huh, yeah, that does sound like it would go well in a pasta... I've not tried that before."

Once again, with the hypnosis, she heard something entirely different to what he had said. Sam's smirk deepened.

"What are you doing?" She said again, standing all of a sudden with her hands on her hips. "Honestly, Sam, you're always winding me up with these games!"

It was only a game, for everyone was in on it -- at least in the consent sense. And it was hard to keep the discussion going as he pinned her arms behind her and circled her, showing his control so easily.

"I can't wait to fuck you," he breathed, his voice rasping a bit, dropping another octave lower. "You're so hot when you get annoyed at me."

He released her as she blinked, not acting as if she'd realised he'd gone behind her.

"I know you don't think it's a game but it's weird when I don't know what you're doing," she said, as if she was continuing their previous conversation. "Or is this all just in my head?"

He grinned more widely.

"It could be."

But he was too pent-up to hold back as he grabbed her, roughly tearing at her shirt and dragging it up and over her head, needing to lift her arms to do so. She tried to keep talking and he muttered something -- it didn't matter what -- in response, just to keep her in a conversation, though his distraction should have been evident. With her breasts exposed, bra unclasped and hanging off one shoulder only, he sucked on her nipples with a moan of relish, swirling his tongue around them and biting at them hard enough that bruises would be left behind.

"Ah! I think a fly got me! One of those biting ones!"

"You'll be okay, hon," he said, nuzzling into her chest and thumbing a nipple, moving to her other breast to nip and bite at the flesh, intoxicated already by it. "Mmm... Such a good slut for me, you're going to spread your legs so fucking wide."

It was hard to control himself -- and, frankly, he didn't have to. If she wasn't into it, the hypnosis wouldn't work.

She growled as he dragged her jeans down, peeling them off her legs. Thankfully, she wasn't wearing socks or shoes, so the skinny, tightly fitting jeans came off with her underwear, leaving her bare from head to toe in the middle of their open-plan living area.

"Okay, Sam, I don't know what the hell is going on but I need to eat something," she said, frustration lancing through her eyes, though it came in the narrowing of them, the hard line that suddenly seemed to be present in her body. "I'm so hungry... And it feels like there are flies everywhere in here!"

It had to be her mind and body muddling up the sensations there, though Sam did not mind. Not when he had her in his arms, roughly pinning both of hers to her sides in a manhandling bearhug, just to show off the power and control that he had over her.

"Everything's okay, Monique," he said, even as he squeezed her, kissing her lips deeply before she had the chance to reply. "Take a deep breath, we're going to get some dinner and we're going to sit and watch a movie. Everything is going to be fine."

She did as he said, though she still seemed to flinch -- towards him, not away. For what her body perceived was little shivers and sometimes pressure, along with other jolting sensations, not what he was actually doing to her.

Not as he held her arms behind her and shoved her face-first into the wall, not hard enough to hurt her but hard enough that her body twitched.

"Ugh, that damn cat ran past my legs again," she muttered, a little hazy. "Can you put her out quickly while I get a movie on?"

"Yeah, sure... My little bitch. Your whore body is going to be all mine, just mine, tonight."

"Thanks, hon..."

He smirked, pulling her hips out so that she could be bent forward slightly against the wall, his hands roaming her body, no longer restraining her. He talked her through finding a movie to watch even as he grabbed at her buttocks and spread them to reveal the treat of her pussy, the goal that he had been working towards the whole time.

SMACK!

His hand came down on her backside with a sharp crack, with three more following. Her head turned, however, looking towards the front door.

"The doorbell's ringing?"

"No, it's just...mmph, a glitch. It's been doing that."

He stopped her easily from going to see who was at the door (though he rather liked the thought of her answering the door naked), because his cock was already hard. He freed it from his trousers, the zip down already, only enough so that he could get what he wanted out there, right there in the moment, with carnal need flowing through.

The names that he called her would usually have made her angry as he shoved her down to the ground, not caring for cushions, not even as Monique acted like she was waiting for him to get ready for the movie.

"Come on, you're taking too long now," she said, staring at him accusingly. "Are we going to have burgers or something while we're watching it? They must be nearly done."

"Yeah, bitch, I'm going to get everything I fucking need from your wet pussy."

He growled, using his weight to restrain her on the floor, shoving her legs apart. His hand cupped her hot pussy as he growled and licked his lips.

"Is it okay to fuck you now?" He mocked, tilting his head. "Or should I wait, leaving you aching to orgasm?"

"Oh, yeah, that sounds great -- let's do it!"

He laughed as he pushed into her, sinking his dick into the inviting, wet heat of her cunt. Yet it was his, all his, all as he took her, crudely and roughly, in the missionary position, not bothering to warm up. Her body was already dripping wet, more than enough for him to slide deep inside her with only pleasant resistance, though she would never have to know.

He'd tell her something else and Monique would just have to go along with it. He growled as he fucked her, ravaging her body, pressing his head down to her chest when he pulled back for a moment, just to nip at her nipples and suckle on them, pulling his tongue around and around, though it was the wet suction that really got to him. His heart pounded, revelling in the easy control he had over her, hands going down to her legs and her thighs.

"I just put the popcorn in the microwave," he said, growling against her lips as he moved back up, continuing the pretence of a conversation, all so that the hypnosis could more easily hold. "It'll be ready in a minute...and then dinner will be in a bit."

She squeezed her legs around him, shuffling as if she was trying to move them back together, though he didn't let her, interrupting her talking with kisses, biting at her lip and shoving his tongue rudely into her mouth.

"Ah... Thanks... That's...better... It's hard... I guess I'm...just...hangry."

But he didn't care, not as he snarled and moved back, only to lift her legs. In such a position, legs splayed out and knees bent back towards her chest, she was vulnerable to him, using the weight of his body against her as an added note of power and control.

"You dirty whore," he growled, relishing every word. "You're so wet for me, I know you really fucking love this. You're so flexible that you would have been doing this for everyone if I didn't come to give you what you need."

It wasn't true -- but it did get him going. Even though Monique would have been horrified if he had ever dared talk to her in that way, even under the guise of dirty talk in the bedroom. Hypnosis allowed them to both get what they wanted and needed from each other.

Every stroke of his cock into her brought a rush of euphoria and, even though she was oblivious and frustrated about what she really thought was going on, ecstasy flooded her. In the sense of her body growing wetter for him, showing passion in just how he fucked her. He huffed and grunted, sometimes hearing her responses to him and sometimes letting them wash over him, though he felt like there was only so much that he could do there when he was getting caught up in lust.

"Unff... You could be my little toy, wouldn't you like that?" He growled, daring Monique to say otherwise. "Paraded around like a whore, have lots of slutty pictures taken of you, show off to everyone but never give them what you give me?"

She groaned, working her neck out, one hand trying to come up to ease out a kink there.

"My neck is so sore... Will you rub it for me, honey?"

Her voice dripped with sweetness and Sam could not help but smile wider and wider at that, cock plunging into her pussy with a lewd, wet squelch.

"Yeah, slut, I'm doing it right now."

Again and again, he fucked her, building towards his high, aching for it. It was easy to lose himself in the moment, even more so when Monique thought that all she was perceiving were mundane things. Sometimes, he wondered what it would be like to have a window into her mind to see what was going on for her.

Yet it was better for him to be the one in control, letting her languish in hypnosis, thinking that they were setting up to watch the movie, that dinner was all taken care of as he drove into her. Every plunge of his cock brought him closer and closer to his high, though he held onto every moment as if it was the last stroke, just to get as much out of it as he could.

"How long for dinner, hon?"

"Unnff..."

"Do you have a sore back too? You look like you're moving a little strangely," she said, ignorant of how close his face was to hers, trying to help, perhaps to make up for her earlier frustration. "Are you okay?"

He grinned, kissing her deeply.

"Mmmph, never better!"

And then he climaxed, groaning long and low as she looked around, saying that she heard a noise, never realising that it came from him. Sticky cum spurted, shooting from his cock, though it didn't matter how much he produced, only that he left it in her pussy as a mark of his hypnosis and kinky triumph in taking her, once again.

He panted heavily, recovering himself, her knees all the way back up against her chest as the limits of her flexibility really were forced, though she wouldn't remember just how she could be, not when she was up and everything was normal again. He slipped out of her, sitting on the floor with his back to the sofa, a low laugh breaking his lips. Monique blinked at him and also sat up, now that she was no longer restrained.

"You're still doing something, aren't you?" She said, lips pressed into a line that meant trouble for him if he didn't do something about it. "Tell me, this isn't... I just need to know this time, okay?"

"Hm..." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, eyeing up her body, all with cum leaking from her pussy. "Well, I could but...yeah. I've been playing with you, babe, and I've been taking some really raunchy photos of you. You looked like you were enjoying it!"

"Oh!"

Monique scooted away from him -- but not very far. It was not as if she was aware that she was naked even then, shaking her head and burying her face in her hands.

"Oh, you -- I knew you were up to something! And you let me think that everything was fine and normal and there was popcorn... You didn't even put dinner on, did you?"

He shook his head, just as the doorbell rang. Just on time! Not that he had been trying to make a certain time or anything, no, not really... But it would have been annoying if they had had to leave the pizza on the doorstep and he had had to use hypnosis to make Monique believe that it was steaming hot and delicious.

He might have done that before, once or twice, in a restaurant, just to stop her from sending something back that was really more than okay -- but it would have been inconvenient to have the fuss that day. And it meant that she was happy too, so it was a win-win situation when he used hypnosis like that.

"Stay here, babe."

He took charge of fetching the pizza, for he didn't quite feel like giving the pizza guy a show that day, as fun as that would have been for him. Maybe if Monique was wearing a mask, for then, even though she would have been oblivious the whole time, she wouldn't have to worry about being recognised by anyone, even while consenting to his kinky joy.

On bringing the pizza back, however, he did realise that he had to redress her, or else she would realise something, probably around the time they usually went to bed, when her usual routine was disrupted.

"Hang on," he said. "I just want to get drinks."

But he didn't fetch drinks -- they had come with the pizza delivery. Instead, he roughly and hastily redressed her, knowing that Monique was not going to complain about anything, not in the slightest, dragging her jeans back on and dressing her on the sofa, hefting them up around her hips to wiggle her back into them.

"Oof, this sofa is getting old and lumpy..."

"I know, I know..."

He didn't tell her what he was doing, getting her shirt back on and, thinking quickly, a new bra. The torn one would have to go down as another "eaten by the washing machine" accident. That was something that Sam was sure she would buy.

All with Monique oblivious and unaware of what was going on, languishing in his control over her.

Being unknowing, for her, was the best way to experience it, after all...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare7 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

jhmastacooljhmastacool7 months ago

I think of a story like this as if it's a piece of "abstract art", because I don't feel much "personal connection" to it. Still, I appreciate the thought and effort that went into it. I think it's a matter of the people in the story (well, Sam, anyway) getting enjoyment from an experience that I don't think I could. I assume Sam hypnotized Monique to ignore all the sexual things he was doing, yet _on some level_ left her physical response alone. I write "on some level", because the story uses her lubrication as a "semaphore" of sorts that it's a consensual thing. At the same time, that's really the only indication I can see that Monique is even _physically_ responding. Perhaps someof her verbal responses might be "translated" that way. Did I miss something?

This text: "only that he left it in her pussy as a mark of his hypnosis and kinky triumph in taking her, once again." begins to reveal some of what _Sam_ gets out of it, but what does _Monique_ get out of it? Does Monique also hypnotize Sam at some point and do the "complementary behavior"? I think that's the biggest thing missing _for me_: some clear indication that Monique actually _enjoys_ this.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Control Pt. 01 He controls her mind with her consent...in Mind Control
The Christmas Doll Fired IT guy gets last laugh when CEO tries to fix problem.in Mind Control
The Cure for Anxiety Ashley gets a special necklace that helps her concentrate.in Mind Control
Colleagues with Benefits Your colleague does what she should for you in your office.in Mind Control
Karl's Rules Ch. 01 Karl can make up his own rules in a game of the gods.in Mind Control
More Stories