Unknown Consequences, +

Story Info
Today you will learn the consequence of playing out of class.
1.8k words
3.91
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unknown Consequences -- slave sara brown

Another early true story of mine, January 2019. From my early House Slave Training life with Sir Don Brown. I suppose, in hindsight the story is based on the truth or perception of consequences!

Sir chose me to take this morning when I woke them and Daisy was dismissed. I thought he was particularly thorough, my tits were still sore with his slapping and nipping.

"Shower and naked for breakfast sara."

"Yes Sir."

I rushed my shower and headed down to set the table for breakfast, I put the coffee on and made the toast.

Sir came down with his belt doubled in his hand, it must be urgent if he never even threaded it through his belt loops.

"Today sara you will learn the consequences of playing out of class. Whilst under my roof you will only be touched by myself, hands on head, (crack, crack, crack) and Daisy, (crack, crack, crack) and whoever I say, (crack, crack, crack) and anyone else of our choosing", (crack, crack, CRACKKK)

All the lashes landed on my tits and nipples.

Owwwwww it was so hard and meaningful.

"Over the counter."

Sir whipped my back, bottom, and legs. This must be what is known as a punishment spanking at Sir Don`s.

"We will deal with your pussy and inner thighs when you get home girl."

I was so upset and could not stop crying.

"Take her and dress her Daisy, she will not be taking breakfast this morning, if she is still crying when you get upstairs remove her slipper and spank her bottom hard, give her something to cry about."

"Yes Sir, I sure will."

At the top of the stairs Daisy put her hand over my mouth, I was still crying, but couldn't, dribbles come out of my nose, she wiped it with her hand and hugged me as we went to my room, she closed the door.

I passed her my slipper, she gave me it back, sat me on her knee on the bed and hugged me with her left hand and stroked my tits and pussy lips with her right hand.

She put my knickers on me and gently fastened my bra. Trousers then jumper, another hug and I was back downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and huggggged Sir and put my hand up.

"Yes sara?"

"I am so sorry for everything Sir and deserve all I get, whatever it may be, as long as I don't die."

Not sure why but they were chuckling as I went out of the front door to work.

Sarah Beth patted my bum in the cloakroom, I smiled and ran to sit at my desk, ouch, I had forgotten about the spanking I just got.

At last I was on the bus home, my mind raced thinking of the pussy whipping I was going to get, not sure I have ever had one before. Well, I knew very well I hadn`t.

"Upstairs, shower and naked in the hall corridor in fifteen minutes"

"Yes Sir, sorry put you to any trouble."

I ran upstairs.

I was down again in minutes and waited with my hands behind my head at the end of the corridor by the large brown door.

Sir and Daisy came, she too was naked.

"Before we go inside sara, as with everything we do here 24/7 you can say no, say you want to leave, anything at all, you are not a prisoner, do you understand?"

"Yes I do Sir and agree and I put all my trust in your hands Sir."

He opened the door and flicked on four light switches, the large room lit up like floodlights at the local football club.

It was full of racks, hanging chains, upright crosses, I did not want to see anymore so looked down.

"I intend to make your pussy out of bounds to anyone but me over this next week or so."

"Oh Sir."

"You will spend one hour on the wooden punishment horse and you will be whipped all over with my flogger at regular intervals."

Sir showed me the flogger, it had a leather handle with many long leather pieces hanging from it.

Daisy put some wrist straps on me and hooked me onto a chain.

Sir raised me up, I began to cry so he stopped.

"It's ok Sir."

He took me above a piece of wood shaped like a roof and I was lowered onto it, legs either side.

As Sir lowered me, he and Daisy pulled out a lip each and my open pussy was resting on the flat of the roof. OUCH.

Daisy fastened two ankle straps onto me and hooked some weights on as Sir lowered my full weight onto the horse.

I closed my eyes and opened them as the flogger found my tits, I jumped and the pain in my pussy shot through my body as he whipped me back and front,

"Will you be playing around again sara."

Ouchhhhh

"No Sir, please I have learnt my lesson."

Sir took Daisy to a large cross, she stood on two split platforms and put her hands into two slings, she looked like a star.

He came back and whipped me again.

"Noooooooooooooo."

He checked my pussy lips and caned each one.

Daisy`s turn again, she was gently whipped and took a few cane stripes.

He helped her down and they left me, and turned the lights out, the signal for a cry.

They did not leave for long.

"Is this a lesson learnt sara?"

I nodded

He took me down and I walked a little carefully following them.

I was laid on my bed and Sir and Daisy examined my swollen pussy.

"Kneel sara."

I knelt and took out his cock with real tears falling from my cheeks onto his shaft.

"Would you like fucking sara?"

"Yes please Sir."

"Good girl."

I carried on sucking, was he really going to do that, will I manage, how much will it hurt?

Sir grunted, and I sucked in his juices with relief.

"Shower and dinner will be ready in?"

He looked at Daisy.

"Forty five Minutes Sir."

I bathed instead of showering to soak my aches and pains and went through what I wanted say when I went down.

"Just in time sara, do you want to sit down?"

"Yes please Daisy, thank you."

I took a deep breath,

"Sir, Daisy, I am so sorry for the past day or so, I have not a single excuse, please may I stay?"

"That was never in doubt sara, it would be a dull life for a Master if his charge was forever good."

He hugged and kissed my cheek, you guessed it, my eyes were full of tears again.

We had dinner and sat a little talking.

"Bedtime I think sara."

It was only half past eight, but I was ready.

"Yes Sir."

"sara you are excused waking us in the morning, Daisy will take your place."

"Oh, because I have been naughty Sir?"

He chuckled,

"No little one, to save your pussy for my pleasure tomorrow evening."

I slept easier than I thought I would but a cough, sneeze or blowing my nose gave electric shock type pain below, or was it pleasure?

Thinking back it should have been obvious it was because of what happened the day before.

**********

Back to Work -- slave girl sara

I had been off work for a few days with a few breathing problems made worse by the pollen, and was finally allowed to go back by our doctor

So I went in a little earlier and took my manager a Costa Latte and a Muffin as a thank you for the time he had allowed me off, I knew he would not be in yet and left a note.

"Many thanks and much Love for the days off Sir, I promise I will be a good girl going forward."

One of the girls I worked with had visited Pastor Goode on the Friday evening. She showed her marks to the others the day before and I missed them, wonder if I could have a private show, hope so, she has right fit body.

"Sarah Beth, you got a minute to show and tell?"

"Sure sara, lunch time ok?"

"I`m second lunch hour one to two."

"I`ll take the same, gives us more time."

More time, wonder why I would want more time, got say I got a right tingle.

My manager brought some special files for an open insurance claim.

"Did you settle in ok sara?"

"Yes Sir, so far everything checks out perfectly Sir, thank you for the extra time off, it was very sweet of you."

"And thank you for your welcome gift this morning, very thoughtful."

I got to the canteen at five past one and Sarah Beth was waiting,

"Shall we eat first or fuck?"

"Fuck?"

"Yes I want to fuck you, so which first?"

"Fuck I think."

She took me by the hand and we went to the canteen cloakroom, she put the 'Cleaning in Progress' sign outside.

As soon as we got inside she pinned the door closed and kissed me, well, be honest we kissed each other.

Her hand went down my pants and she began caress and finger my puss, I followed her lead.

We were soon naked and in the baby changing cubicle, she pushed me to my knees and, well, I licked like it was the last juice on earth, she gave me a good fill of her climax.

She knelt and did the same to me.

She paraded to show her belt and line marks,

"Has he had you sara?"

"No, never, was it the worst ever?"

"The best ever you mean, I bet it`s my tenth time or even more, he fucks me too you know?"

"No, never."

"Yep, maybe I should say, I fuck him lol."

We both laughed.

We tit played a little then fingered each other to a cum and licked each other again.

I was starving, so we dressed and went back out for lunch.

"sara you were very good in the cloakroom, if ever you want fucking again, just ask, I won't hassle you."

I kissed her lips,

"Thank you Sarah Beth."

I could not wait to get home and tell my news, wrong move, I got five off the leather paddle, the lord only knows how many with his belt and the promise of an awakening when I got home the night after.

"Daisy, bathe her, spank her and put her to bed, we will talk in the morning girl."

I cried going upstairs, in the bath, over Daisy`s knee for my spanking and was still crying till I fell asleep.

It was an awful time in my still young life, not so much the punishment, although I would not wish a reoccurrence, but the way I let down the ones I respect and love.

The lessons learnt will stay with me all my life and I will build my life around the principles of trust.