Unleashed - 01 - A Ruthless Tryout

Info
Things are about to get fucking Ruthless...
561 words
4.6
37.1k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's finally here, after many patient and encouraging requests - and I've done my best to combine a number of those requests into one piece... can you spot yours? ;) The concept has been expanded somewhat the last few weeks due to your incredible suggestions, I hope that's okay...

To those who've been waiting, thank you so much for letting me indulge my more mainstream urges for so long first. I didn't want to be seen as "that new cold, brutal, Dom guy" right out of the gate here, because it's just one part of my *very* broad and varied fantasy life. But it's a part that I do love to indulge when it's your particular kink to share, and I definitely love to give you the things you ask me for, so this is for those who have been craving it <3

And I sincerely hope that the rest of you who follow me regularly and enjoy what I normally do will still be able to look at me the same way afterward, if you decide to listen to this. Normally I give you my genuine self in my recordings. This time I'm playing a character. A selfish, condescending, mean, brutal, aggressive, asshole of a character.

In my mind at least, his name is Mr Ruthless, though I don't name him in-scene. And while he won't take you against your will, he isn't kind. He isn't gentle, or compassionate, or validating, or praising, or warm, or considerate, or any of the things that make someone a good real-life lover. But in your more brutal fantasies? In the confines of our shared imagination? Or a shared real-life fantasy between consenting adults with good communication?... He can be fucking useful...

Basically, I know I probably don't have to say this, but for those who are unfamiliar with the types of kinks you're about to hear indulged, this is *not* who I am in my day-to-day life. If any of the triggers listed below put you off, I sincerely hope you skip this one, because I *really* don't want to hurt anyone by putting this out there. I adore you and want to make you feel as good as I can.

So with that in mind, if you *do* listen, expect to hear the following:

**Trigger Warnings** Heavy degradation; name-calling; ridicule; condescending talk; intimidation; heavy objectification; hair pulling; hard spanking; face slapping; pussy slapping; choking; hard throat fucking; hard anal fucking

And Mr. Ruthless doesn't do aftercare. But I do. So if you can handle a scene like this one but need gentleness and kindness afterward, I've also uploaded a piece called "Aftercare Only" which is intended to be used any time you listen to something that leaves you needing to be held and reassured, not just after this piece. I guess this is my way of pre-emptively apologizing to the unsuspecting among you for the treatment you're about to receive, but also seemed like something that could be useful in general, so I hope it works for you if you need it.

So with that all being said...

Consider yourselves fucking warned.

(***Be sure to check my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yeah, it wasnt that fucking hard. Thanks.

QueniebeanieQueniebeanie7 months ago

Oh why did this bring out the brat in me 😂😈

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'd be kneeling in a puddle of my own cum and squirt if you shoved your cock down my throat like that, sir... and I would beg for more, sir

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“In my mind at least, his name is Mr Ruthless, though I don't name him in-scene.”

Simple, to the point, it certainly works, but… I don’t know. Something about him gives me the vibe that he’d be called “Riot” or something.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh wow.....so fucking yummy. Thank you for the wonderful audio. Please, PLEASE, make more like this Sir.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Beast Inside You Singer's Halloween Special #2 for 2022!in Audio
Fifty Shades More Reasonable A real talk about BDSM, followed by some intense playtime.in Audio
Such a Good Girl For Me... Praising and playing with my delicious little fucktoy...in Audio
For My Fucking Pleasure You asked for it... now you're gonna fucking get it...in Audio
An Anal-Only Fantasy Romantic anal only daddy fantasy. [M4F]in Audio
More Stories